#NotMyAriel

Disney made Ariel black. We will make Tiana white. Post this on reddit, twitter and anywhere else people might see it.

buzzfeed.com/shylawatson/ariel-freeform-clapback

Yes. The original author of The Little Mermaid was Danish. Ariel…is a mermaid. She lives in an underwater kingdom in international waters and can legit swim wherever she wants (even though that often upsets King Triton, absolute zaddy). But for the sake of argument, let's say that Ariel, too, is Danish. Danish mermaids can be black because Danish *people* can be black. Ariel can sneak up to the surface at any time with her pals Scuttle and the *ahem* Jamaican crab, Sebastian, (sorry, Flounder!) and keep that bronze base tight. Black Danish people, and this mer-folk, can also *genetically* (!!!) have red hair. But spoiler alert — bring it back to the top — the character of Ariel is a work of fiction. So after all this is said and done, and you still cannot get past the idea that choosing the incredible, sensational, highly-talented, gorgeous Halle Bailey is anything other than the INSPIRED casting that it is because she 'doesn't look like the cartoon one,' oh boy, do I have some news for you…about you."

Attached: princessandthefrog.png (1316x1102, 1.81M)

Attached: princessandthefrog2.png (400x400 66.03 KB, 18.47K)

This is dumb. Before I'm called a shill, there are far more pertinent issues in the world right now.

>making a thread for every pozzed thing to come out of pedo-infested (((Hollywood)))

Attached: Sheeple-50.jpg (792x792, 210.49K)

I'm indifferent to this. White women had no problem with white men being blackwashed from all media. If anything we should be accelerating their replacement so they feel the sting. I think we should meme Snow White to be replaced with a korean or japanese girl. Who else can pull off white skin and black hair better than an asian princess?

Attached: japanese_snow_white.jpg (1024x936, 123.7K)

Why not let white women get blacked out of existence from cinema?
Every pairing should be some Aryan God with a black woman so they learn their place.
Ban white women from media period.

Asian Tiana?

Attached: dresses-aliexpress-best-of-the-princess-and-the-frog-adult-tiana-costume-princess-tiana-green-of-dresses-aliexpress.jpg (622x388 270.39 KB, 65.68K)

You'd produce brown mongrel babies.

I think they would definitely be more offended to be replaced by asian women, they know that asian women are their only competition in the sexual maketplace. When I lived in So Cal, white women would seethe at seeing good looking white guys with younger asian women.

White+Asian is how you get Elliot Rodger though. Don't knock up an Asian and ruin the gene pool.

I"m not literally talking about race mixing. Were talking about meme-ing white women out of media, so they get triggered.

Then it's all good. Let's turn the black princess into a hot gook.

Attached: Halloween-Costume-for-kids-The-Princess-and-the-Frog-Princess-Tiana-dress-for-girls-princess.jpg (800x800, 405.57K)

Attached: princessandthefrog2s.png (600x620, 386.22K)

lol who cares

Go the fuck back to kikechan yid.

I would have totally gone to see it had Ariel been white!

…Oh wait, no I wouldn't.

Maybe someone with more free time can meme this properly…

Attached: ariel totally organic black version.jpg (474x704, 60.84K)

Oofff

You mean jew on asian

I don't want niggers made white.
I want white NOT made nigger.
You nigger.

Attached: bind the niggers.jpg (1024x786, 501.81K)