Free America from the Parasite called "Israel"!

This thread is about what we can do to separate the United States from Israel.

Share images. Debating tactics. Trolling targets. Useful information.

Removing the Parasite called "Israel" is the cause of our generation. We must not fail.

Attached: Israel facehugger.jpg (594x356, 34.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mK-twg2gKeQ&fbclid=IwAR3lggtydstSm-hsDsU_WARCvo-MhPM5Uco8efbA-QnWO_gmdhzGK7nFaYw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jewish power comes from the banking system. Get the country to stop borrowing from private banks (end the fed) and you'll release the grip of Israel. How? I have no fucking idea.

The most irritating Zionist is the Christ fag.
They flood threads repeating "God bless Israel" like retarded parrots.

The Christian Zionist provides the votes to keep ZOG in power. (Jews don't have the numbers)

I believe the Christian Zionist can be redeemed if we can convert him. They often have good values.

How can we convince them that just because the word "Israel" is in the bible the parasite that calls itself Israel is not righteous?

Anyone here know their Bible?

Short of a vast terror campaign aimed at the "American" elite, nothing will make them flip on Israel. The 'Right' wing of the ZOG is controlled by religious nutballs, who revel in slavery to Kikes. They could tell them to turn all the male youth of "America" into faggots, and make the women of the White Nation marry niggers, and they'd try to go along with it, unless it meant certain and immediate death. This would only be possible in the background of an already existing White Nationalist guerrilla war.

>Jesus called modern Jews "fake" and the Synagogue of Satan Revelation 3:9

I disagree. Israel only continues to exist because of United States Aid and constant American diplomatic pressure on other nations to tolerate their existence. Drive the Zionists out of office and Israel dies.

Migrant crisis? I don't follow you. Please elaborate.

I disagree. I still have faith in American people.

Religions lie about immortality as they lie, obsessively, about everything. That’s why pedo-infested Islamic nations throw gays off of buildings: gays have committed the perfect sin against religion by telling the truth. Likewise why religious people seek to break science, and hate biotechnological progress (in which Israel leads the world) most of all. Underlying all human faiths is a desperate wish to die eternally, and cease to face a world that inspires in weak souls only a desperate drive to suffer and lie.

Israel has been aiding "liberal Jewish politicians" in the West who are genociding the native people of America and Europe. Israel tries to stay under the radar but if you research you'll easily learn of Israel's role. Most right-wingers/Alt-Right people don't realize this. They think it's just the liberal diaspora kikes who are to blame.

Attached: israel white genocide 3.JPG (2564x1440 118.25 KB, 318.38K)

The other Zionist supporter is the guy who keeps repeating Israel is our greatest ally.

To them I stress all the money we give them and ask what do we get back.

I tell them about the USS Liberty, and how much of our tech they have sold to China.

The scream fake news at me a lot, so I don't hit them with 9-11 or anything I cannot produce support from a mainstream source.

This video is good. youtube.com/watch?v=mK-twg2gKeQ&fbclid=IwAR3lggtydstSm-hsDsU_WARCvo-MhPM5Uco8efbA-QnWO_gmdhzGK7nFaYw

That's because you're either a retard a liar.
"America" doesn't exist. "America" died in 1865, crushed under the weight of its own contradictions. "America" is a walking corpse, feeding on the brains of the children of the White Nation.

Wow.. that's a lot of black pills for one post.

Attached: black pills00.jpg (310x165, 44.03K)

I've used that quote. When I do I try to lead up to it and use it as a climax. But mostly I shy away from it. I don't like to encourage people to think the end is nigh.

I throw this one out alot.

Judges 2:20
So the anger of the LORD burned against Israel, and He said, "Because this nation has transgressed My covenant which I commanded their fathers and has not listened to My voice,

It says Israel.. Do I know it's context? Not really. I don't care. Most people just toss out random phrases from the Bible anyway. Does anyone actually read the whole thing?

Attached: ths is is the enemy.jpg (500x725, 87.47K)

That's a great quote. Ive studied theology a bit but dont know anyone who has read the whole thing

You've studied some theology.. Maybe you can help me articulate this idea.

There is no fucking way a Christian should be called to support a Jewish State. The Jews broke their covenant with god and were dispersed. End of story. Christ in the new covenant.

You're right. The Scofield Bible is 100% to blame for ZionChristianity

Otherwise good and useful people have been led astray by this. Truman, Reagan, etc.

How do we bring them back?

In all likelihood we don't, at least not many of them. Soviet style brainwashing is powerful ,not everyone can wake up. In the end we may need a war.

How did you get free? It's not like we're born red-pilled.

I know that I am not all that special or unique morally or intellectually and I got red pilled.

Surely it can happen for others.

Not that anyone should be complacent, but I think the unrootedness of the spreading jewish monoculture eventually kills itself, because people become deadly depressed from loneliness and start seeking answers. Pretty sure most people here were not able to do things that they thought they should be able to do, suffered the misery of that, and started into why everything sucks.

The awakening is going to speed up as we get farther and farther from a joyous existence, but we need to tell others what could be. It's not enough to point out that things suck. People have to believe that things can be better.

I was just too stupid to fall victim to advanced psychological manipulation :^)

A cliché that they use is "diversity is our strength." I think we can turn it on its head and meme "unity is our strength." It's so subtle that you can say it out loud or post it anywhere without any consequences.

america is an english colony not a spanish colony. fuck right off