SHUT IT DOWN

Attached: comments.PNG (640x360 100.56 KB, 8.6M)

OP is dim.

They have versions of this app for real life fucking with people in "crowd" and "mob" or "stalker" scenarios.

I knew this shit was going on here in the US, but I didn't start off by assuming "it's da joos". But this, along with plenty of other evidence, confirms it. Fuck you, Jews.

I've used it a bit… only to figure out what they're brigading so that I can counter-brigade, or false-brigade with over-the-top remarks. You wouldn't believe the things these shitheads say. Most of it is parroting how evil and filthy the Palestinians are. You could probably just flag their social media posts as Islamophobic.

would be nice if we had one of these apps on our side too

link it user, or are you talking about the shills that gather at events irl. surely that's not all organised through a special app.

yep, pretty much the same for me too. Fuck you, kikes.

yeah, i might have to jump on there too and give it a crack. i don't have much social media though. i only have a jewtube left.

what's with niggers always getting the first post in? on every.. fucking…. thread?

Attached: nog2.jpg (216x234, 6.79K)

bump

The staggering lack of self reflection of the jew strikes again.
What could possibly go wrong with giving paranoid, schizophrenic yids even more ability to kvetch & shut it down?
Its not like anyone will notice anything.

Nigger move

HEY JEW KIKE NIGGER PIGS. LITERALLY FUCKING FUCK YOURSELF. YOU WARPED FUCKING TRASH. GET THE FUCK OVER IT. YOU'RE WORTHLESS. FUCKING ACCEPT IT.

someone should remake this with a scary guy telling people what to do.

FEDFAGS probably always get the first crack at an OP

Or parody it with a serial killer version.

dox the leaderboards

Prove it, schizo

they might have more success if they get one of them hot IDF chicks in their commercial, amirite guys??

Attached: you love israel right goyim.jpg (880x871, 274.66K)

They should have used a hot jewess for this ad. That always makes ads more successful; hot chicks.

Attached: nintchdbpict000286108563111jpg.jpg (640x640 374.17 KB, 81.62K)

Oh fuck I should read the thread before I post
:(

Great minds think alike

oh shit they found us out! secret nazi sex fantasies of Zig Forums next on The Young Turks…

Attached: F6D982E4-9B5F-41FD-9FDF-83D6896993DA.jpeg (1262x1295, 318.53K)

SHAMELESS SAMEFAGGING KIKE
TAKE THE (((YOU)))'s, AND FUCK OFF

Zig Forums is dead brother. You can’t even have a conversation about helping the white race without being called a glow nigger kike. The Jews have successfully made Zig Forums backwards and broken like everything else. But what else is new? I’m tired and going to bed.

Have a little respect for yourselves, anons.

right right then

(heiled)
yeah me too mate; it's all so tiresome.

Attached: 0e477238e44b8b419b10f4b3cff61aa542e3ffad5ed5fd2195f4da17bfc6b16e.jpg (236x306, 12.53K)

i made a bunch of memes with that IDF chick in the past, I figure use their own jewish whores against them. They never spread, but here they are if anyone wants them.

Attached: Capture12-DC.jpg (1404x900 336.79 KB, 318.64K)

still good work even if unappreciated

instead of being a whimsy little bitch you could learn from your enemy and start something on your own

Every time I see her picture I always get these weird vibes. Its like I am looking at something that's broken or some kind of disease. But its more then that. I don't understand. Also her proportions are completely fucked.

Attached: thinkenkopf.png (666x666, 221.16K)

Setting aside the kike botnet report app, it's pretty hilarious that jew attempts to fight back against people realizing their kike ways and speaking out about it are only succeeding in red pilling more people. Either jews are incapable of learning from history, or their inherent jewry breeds revolt against them, maybe even both. Turning more people against jews isn't a winning strategy, it's a historical loop. They are the seeds of their own destruction.

the snake slithers to the left then to the right

jewesses are just so fucking ugly

ive never found natalie portman or eva green attractive. especially natalie portman. girls that look like jennifer garner just seem like ugly dumb bitches

Most underrated comment on this thread.

We need one.

Fucking Israelis are doing all the wrong things if they want to survive. This kind of behavior is why we're all going to nuke Israel one day.

*MIDF detected*

*JIDF detected*

It never seems to occur to them to just try to stop being such insufferable, evil cunts. You'd think they'd learn something from history, but no, same shit different year and it's always some conspiracy against the poor, defenseless jew
I hate the fucking vermin with a passion that increases every day

Willy Loman jew underwear monger Leslie Wexner cause problem in my country.

Attached: (((Wexner))) i.png (768x404 459.25 KB, 359.67K)

Your instincts are correct kamerade–they are most definitely a disease.

ALWAYS do this type of stuff. If the kikes want to censor it with AI (protip they will), it will force them into the awkward position of banning their own material. Always fuck over the enemy as hard as possible. Also, great fucking work, user.

lol she looks dominican

Imagine how much AIDS is installed on your computer along with this shit.

Hey, you're right! If I put in the time and money, maybe I can develop something similar. I could even put it out for download on the kike controlled app stores; then all the goyim could join up and come together to fight the kike problem we have. Why didn't I think of that? Thanks for opening my eyes to this, fuckhead.
>>>/retard/

Attached: 1d6159f87e222dc4c73c0262f2ad4d71cb7736402c4c427ee7f5824f413e5e28.jpg (422x680, 36.27K)

I'll do my part. Saved.

oi vey

I had to keep dodging because her nose looked like it was going to peck me.

anons will infiltrate the app and destroy it from the inside
bump OP good thread