Good! US Congress to vote on bill to remove country-cap on Green Cards

Washington: The US House of Representatives will vote Tuesday on a legislation that seeks to lift the country-cap on issuing green cards.

Being supported by more than 310 lawmakers from both the Republican and the Democratic Party, the Fairness for High-Skilled Immigrants Act is all set to sail through the 435-member House of Representatives.

Buoyed by the fact of 203 Democrats and 108 Republicans co-sponsoring the bill, the proponents of the legislation are using a fast-track process which requires 290 votes to pass a bill without hearing and amendments.

Lifting the per-country cap on Green Card would mainly benefit high-tech professionals on H-1B work visas from countries like India, for whom the wait for Green Card is more than a decade.

Some of the recent studies have said the waiting period for Indian IT professionals on H-1B visas is more than 70 years.

The Library of Congress Tuesday said the Fairness for High-Skilled Immigrants Act, also known as HR 1044, is the most viewed bill in the week beginning July 7

Read more at:
economictimes.indiatimes.com/nri/visa-and-immigration/us-congress-to-vote-on-bill-to-remove-country-cap-on-green-card/articleshow/70137537.cms

Attached: 320963_10152446224490226_2034919020_n.jpg (960x717, 88.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/video/60-minutes-examines-h-1b-visas-outsourcing-american-jobs/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

these poo niggers take a 2 week coding course in India and suddenly they're "IT professionals" that big tech firms hire by the truckload and then 1 white guy with an actual degree and expertise in computer programming and software development to fix their shitty, error ridden code. indians are to the tech industry as south americans are to the agriculture and restaurant industries.

[citation needed]

I'm an indian working here for the past 5 years in boston and this is a very good news for our community, we are brilliant and hardworking and mind our own business unlike other immigrants like spics, africans, nords etc

May you get killed and raped by a nigger, why are you even on Zig Forums you disgusting nigger, go back to your perverted subhuman country, they don't even toilet

Did not Obama extend the sponsored visits to Entire Family Tree, not just Immediate Family?
Come visit 8 months pregnant, drop a spawn, stay forever.
But wheeze needz muh high tech workerz.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (720x388, 594.79K)

On the bright side, China is always hiring straight white male tech talent. Trump listening to Kushner and expanding h-1b volumes can't fuck up your job if you're over there.

Go shit in something street shitter

the problem is that they bring their ass backwards culture with them. these ugly racist fucks need to be dealt with.

Pretty sad tbh.

The scary thing is that many of them have degrees and they are still abysmal at coding. They are a worthless people.

I hope you and your family are killed in the American revolution.

Then why is Trump letting more in than ever before and granting them a path to citizenship?

Your incel revolution won't happen,rememeber you will get a non-white wife once you realize your worthlessness as you grow old.

On the slim chance you're not a bot, your worthlessness is unparalleled, proven by the fact that you would say such a thing (sjw-tard or paid shill)

It has been proven that only fedniggers accuse of everyone as bots here. Go fellate in Tarrant thread.

Yes. I am so happy. Indians should go to US and Japan for jobs.

Arrey bhai congratz. Lage raho USA mein. In racist logo ki chinta maat karo.

We are Aryans. We have Aryan culture.

Nigger, this problem is so pervasive that even nornalfags know about it from normalfag TV shows like 60 minutes from the past few years.

No. It is not. You are making shit up.

Eat the shit in the street pajeet

cbsnews.com/video/60-minutes-examines-h-1b-visas-outsourcing-american-jobs/

Even msm media can't cover up the shit you call code.

MAGA!

AMERICA YES!

Attached: bullseye.jpg (696x366, 19.78K)

Hindustanis are reinforcements for the zio-interventionist faction because of historical enmity against the White race and political islam.

So what do you retards propose, that they come here illegally instead of legally? Talk about contradiction. Fucking morons

Reported. Sincerely hope you get fucked hard in the showers

Attached: tumblr_pqzudy7alF1xmy47ko1_400.png (336x372, 110.93K)

based dup XD

Obvious trolling? Perfectly fine thread, the mods decree.

How about not let the wetbacks come in at all, roach.

Drown yourself in semen.

How about a non poojeet shill source stating the same?

Attached: poojeet is serious.jpg (500x351, 53.83K)

I work with Indians and the only good thing about them is that they write such a trash-tier code that creates job opportunities for skilled programmers,

True, but big tech still fucks over most white male talent compared to small business jobs thanks to their affirmative action. China is a better balance of pay and job security in my anecdotes.

a bullet for every sellout boomer politician when

Attached: bc71a0ec43e522489126856ad79ad82933f9e6f4245e86900521daa386e5e67f.jpg (500x675, 178.95K)

still lowers wages on the whole

Wages don't matter in the current state of society. Profits to shareholders are the sole motivators of economic and business policy.

When you look at their study materials and the resulting code you see that they really are amateur-grade workers. Any high school kid with a summer to spare could be trained to handle what they're doing, and then those jobs could be held by US citizens. It's appalling that US tech firms keep importing workers when there is a pool of workers for every single position right inside the country.

Even worse is companies like Google and Facebook and Twitter fill their heads with SJW mumbo-jumbo and set them loose to censor and shit on actual US citizens.

Attached: google the early years veritas.jpg (1200x657, 133.61K)

Who even cares at this point?
The US is a joke.

300 million people, with twice as many guns, ruled by a hostile jewish/shabbos elite who openly seek to genocide the group with the guns yet are basically untouched.
Its already dead.

Never. Americans are goyim cattle and will never resist their own violence-free genocide.

Kill the invaders. Be they "legal immigrants" or illegal "immigrants". And that include jews. The solution was always violence. To free the country, everyone must kill the enemies of the country.

Go back to reddit. I have worked with these low skill indians in IT. That is exactly what happens. Maybe you need a citation and a study to explain to you how to stick your dick in a girl?

I been responsible for fixing so much work fucked up by these Indians. It is very frustrating. There was even one time my Indian coworker falsified documents with my name on them. Nearly got fired and effectively ended my career at that company. Had to find a job somewhere else.

Does the U.S. only have guns that don't kill kikes?

This is completely accurate. They go to English schools so they can learn to work in America or as tech support.
They are unwanted, unnecessary, and without the 1 white guy who knows what they're doing, the curry-nigger horde is useless.

a curry nigger is still a nigger

Aryan dubs commemorates!!

This, I rather get DACApedes

Fuck off, curry nigger.

Hope this helps an Australian come to the land of the free.

I wonder if it allows white south africans…oh wait it probably doesn't hehe How naive of me.

The depressing bit is that you aren't entirely wrong.

More importantly there should be a requirement that foreign graduates work for a minimum amount of years before going back. It's shocking how many chinese students fill up the ranks in subjects like a.i., quantum computing, computational biology, which china implements

DACA check em

Indian immigrants fucking piss me off much much more than central american immigrants bcs these Indian shitskins are the ones actually stealing our jobs! I have a degree in pharmacy… and now it is nearly impossible to find work bcs of all the shitskin Indians would just came over here in the last 20 years… we have way more Indian shitskins than we need! And India is projected to surpass China as the world's most populous country bcs China has the intellect to limit their population while shitskin India breeds like literal cockroaches!

I'm shocked

Attached: tumblr_lvggi01XSu1qc41tpo1_1280.jpeg (514x768, 52.42K)

Thanks for the update, mein Fuhrer. Reminder that the love of money is the root of all evil and nothing loves money more than the eternal jew. They would have us all living in brutalist apartment complexes, heavily policed and reduced to an easily controlled brown mass. We must rise as one to counter the invasion of poo and flush the excrement (and its importers) from the country, for it's sanitary wellbeing.

You are lower than a black you filthy dravidian; you have no right to this land and will be sent back to your shithole you low caste turd.

being a MIGApede in 2019 must be pure suffering

Did any of you happen to read the actual bill instead of just whatever the jews wants you to believe about it?

Attached: imafuckingretard.PNG (1109x274, 38.02K)