Zig Forums Telegram Thread

As always, join or post channels to get pure redpills without shills hiding them. Also feel free to create and add here your own channel/chat if you have any interest to share.

For the newfags: telegram is a "secure" (not a 100%, you can be secure on telegram following the instruction i will add next) and free messanging app. It offers a clean UI and the best privacy protection we can get for this sort of social.
Here's some link.

last thread >13347138

Attached: TelegramSS.png (1500x1500, 183.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/s/italypolchat
t.me/s/maspol
t.me/s/maschannel
t.me/s/masarabelli
t.me/s/VeritaImparziale
t.me/s/casapoundufficiale
t.me/s/domenicashitposting
t.me/s/cuckingitaly
t.me/s/RadioGiletsJaunes
t.me/s/chileanshitposts
t.me/s/EuropeLives
t.me/s/theultimateredpill
t.me/s/CIGtelegram
t.me/s/RedPills
t.me/s/syriageneral
t.me/s/happeningwatch
t.me/s/polchartsrepository
t.me/s/southfronteng
t.me/s/randomredpills
t.me/s/BloodAndHonour
t.me/s/Multiculturalism
t.me/s/defendevropa
t.me/s/randomanonch
t.me/s/TodayINoticed
t.me/s/SouthAfricaReports
t.me/s/SafferCentral
t.me/s/victimhood
t.me/s/UnitedCelts
t.me/s/IrishKnowledge
t.me/s/listentruth
t.me/s/CorpusChristi
t.me/s/beadymanor
t.me/s/WhiteIsRight
t.me/s/pol_4chan
t.me/s/HansTerrorwave
t.me/s/ThirdWayFashposting
t.me/s/ancapistantm
t.me/s/Redpilledlinks
t.me/s/BrotherMillennius
t.me/s/IslamMemes
t.me/s/DieForIsraelGoy
t.me/s/whiteresistance
t.me/s/Cuckistan
t.me/s/SSNPMB
t.me/s/grugcave
t.me/s/christchurchmosque
t.me/s/accursedguardian
t.me/s/fashwave
t.me/s/tradpics
t.me/s/TerrorWave
t.me/s/Christianwave
t.me/s/ecoboys
t.me/s/TheGreenPill
t.me/s/infosec8ch
t.me/s/ChannelCollection
t.me/s/RandomMeetingPoint/34
t.me/rageneral
t.me/Catholic_Sword
t.me/bant4chan
t.me/s/stone_toss
t.me/PolTGeneral
t.me/s/infosec8ch/79
t.me/theultimateredpill/1912),
t.me/s/RandomMeetingPoint/34.
theregister.co.uk/2018/02/13/telegram_messaging_app_bug/
heavy.com/tech/2017/03/wikileaks-vault-7-cia-bypasses-signal-telegram-whatsapp-vulnerable-insecure-hacked-encrypted-apps-update/
hackread.com/snowden-explains-why-telegram-messenger-is-unsafe/
archive.fo/rmwCJ
chat.nobodyhasthe.biz/
t.me/BreadPilled
T.me/Thecelticempire
T.me/BoomersIRL
t.me/CIGtelegram
t.me/BloodAndHonour
t.me/WhiteIsRight
t.me/CatloafNews
t.me/defendevropa
t.me/HansTerrorwave
t.me/SafferCentral
t.me/beadymanor
t.me/fashwave
t.me/pol_4chan
t.me/WhitesOnlyLounge
t.me/FreeHelicopterRides
t.me/pologram_chat
t.me/Pol8chbot
t.me/BellumActaNews
t.me/BrazilianKomando
t.me/Brazilianpol
t.me/polmusicemporium
t.me/WeltKriegWave
t.me/Zyklon1488
t.me/splawlc
t.me/nickjfuentes1
t.me/personalRedPill
t.me/yellowvest
t.me/DefendEvropa
t.me/group_collection_hub
splcenter.org/hatewatch/2019/06/27/far-right-extremists-are-calling-terrorism-messaging-app-telegram
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

t.me/s/italypolchat -anonymous chat, neverending italy Zig Forums
t.me/s/maspol -italian alt-right
t.me/s/maschannel
t.me/s/masarabelli -fashwave/italian arts
t.me/s/VeritaImparziale - banned speeches
t.me/s/casapoundufficiale -casapound related
t.me/s/domenicashitposting
t.me/s/cuckingitaly

t.me/s/RadioGiletsJaunes -yellow vests movement related

t.me/s/chileanshitposts -memes

t.me/s/EuropeLives
t.me/s/theultimateredpill
t.me/s/CIGtelegram
t.me/s/RedPills
t.me/s/syriageneral
t.me/s/happeningwatch
t.me/s/polchartsrepository
t.me/s/southfronteng
t.me/s/randomredpills
t.me/s/BloodAndHonour
t.me/s/Multiculturalism
t.me/s/defendevropa
t.me/s/randomanonch
t.me/s/randomredpills
t.me/s/TodayINoticed
t.me/s/SouthAfricaReports -news and information about South Africa
t.me/s/SafferCentral -Kaaplander YouTube channel
t.me/s/victimhood -White Victims of Black Crime

t.me/s/UnitedCelts
t.me/s/IrishKnowledge
t.me/s/listentruth - Audiotapes and audiobooks

t.me/s/CorpusChristi
t.me/s/beadymanor
t.me/s/WhiteIsRight
t.me/s/pol_4chan
t.me/s/HansTerrorwave
t.me/s/ThirdWayFashposting
t.me/s/ancapistantm
t.me/s/Redpilledlinks
t.me/s/BrotherMillennius
t.me/s/Redpilledlinks
t.me/s/IslamMemes
t.me/s/DieForIsraelGoy
t.me/s/whiteresistance
t.me/s/Cuckistan
t.me/s/SSNPMB
t.me/s/grugcave
t.me/s/christchurchmosque
t.me/s/accursedguardian

hhtps://t.me/s/EuclidsWindow

t.me/s/fashwave
t.me/s/tradpics
t.me/s/TerrorWave
t.me/s/Christianwave -yep

t.me/s/ecoboys
t.me/s/TheGreenPill

t.me/s/infosec8ch -infosec and opsec
t.me/s/ChannelCollection - need anything more?

t.me/s/RandomMeetingPoint/34 -totally anonymous chats
t.me/rageneral
t.me/Catholic_Sword -christian server
t.me/bant4chan -normie tier chat
t.me/s/stone_toss -official stonetoss chat
t.me/PolTGeneral

channel links posted here (starting with t.me/s/) don't need you to have a telegram account to read their posts
Use t.me/junction_bot it forwards posts from any channel you want

>From the infosec and opsec channel t.me/s/infosec8ch/79

What Telegram knows about you

You can easily check what it knows by clicking on Settings->Privacy and Security->Show all sessions
There you can see each device you logged in, its ip, and its location (got by the ip). So if you don't like Telegram knowing anything, you might want to use a vpn or tor, even if someone may argue that both of them could be hacked too.
Yea alright that's true, but hey surprise, you CAN'T be 100% anonymous online. What you can do is add defences so that it wouldn't be worth it for them to try to get your infos. Now back to the topic.
Make sure to check if there is any session that you don't recognize, if there is one maybe your account has been hacked. Don't worry, if someone would try to log in your account Telegram should notify you.

=Two step verification and privacy settings==

The first thing you want to do once you are signed in telegram is creating a cloud password to protect your account. Even if someone has your number and menages to login with that into your account, Telegram would ask him your password. As it already happened (t.me/theultimateredpill/1912), this will prevent strangers to steal your information. Also make sure to set all the privacy setting to the highest protection possible, like preventing people to see your account from a forwarded massage or not making your contacts be able to see your number if they don't have your phone number as well.

Contacts and exploits

Even if the privacy option mentioned earlier is available, don't add strangers to your contacts. If someone comes to you and asks you to add his number, don't do it. That's definetly a trick, if you add him to your contacts he would be able to see your number as well (if you have your privacy settings not set in the right way), then you would be doxed. You don't want that, right?
Just to be sure, delete any synced contact you have and disable the sync contacts option from the privacy and security tab.
Now you might feel safer, but there is something you might fear: someone getting your number through a contacts generator.
If you are a known user someone could do it in order to dox you, but do not worry, we'll easily overcome this, just keep reading.

This honeypot thread again.
You already had this thread so fuck off with your duplicate.
You can’t even be arsed to put #2 in the title because you want to trick people into thinking this is the first time…
OP IS A FAG!

kek missed a "=" nvm

Using a fake phone number

There are lots of companies that would let you have another phone number, just look for the free ones. Once you get a new phone number use it to log in telegram and set a password so that no one else can steal your profile.
There you are, even if they manage to get your number phone all they will have now is a fake one, with no link with you. Use this new account as your main one and never show the account with your real phone number, even better yet delete it.
"Whats wrong with just changing the number of my account with the fake one?" you might ask, you can do that actually, but your contacts will get your newer phone number, so they now will know both your numbers.
"What if I deleted all my synced contacts", if you trust Telegram that it's not storing your old number then yea you can do that.
With this new fake account you can join any channel without fearing of that being a honeypot (yea channel admins can see who joined their channel, don't join any channel with a account with your real number unless you trust the owner).
Have fun.

Anonymous chats

Unlike chats and channels, where admins (for channels) or other users can see your account, messaging through a anonymous bot chat could provide you the last piece of protection you would need on Telegram.
Basically they link your telegram id to a random internal number which would be updated every day, so no one, including mods, would know who posted what after a day, even because no account is showing.
Here you can find some anonymous chats to join t.me/s/RandomMeetingPoint/34.

How safe can you really be

First of all, you shouldn't trust this app. Even if we don't know that some data has been leaked yet that doesn't mean that we can be really sure about its security. Never forget that anything posted here is not really 100% encrypted or safe, it isn't at all.
So if you want to have a really safe environment for a organization, and your life is threaten for political reasons by the government or something else as powerful, don't use Telegram. If Telegram leaks its data, they will know everything you posted, your contacts, who you texted with, where you logged, in which device and when you did it.
If your "organization" is just a propaganda channel, and it's really not that dangerous, just take every step I mentioned on my earlier posts to protect your account, also no one should know your main account (the one you use to host the channels), for security reasons.

Now let's take a moment to focus on telegram's future.
Telegram is becoming more and more important as a political platform, since almost any "alt-right" personalities or channels are getting deplatformed from any mainstream social. This will eventually lead to a "mainstreaming" of telegram itself, as it gets more populated and important as a free-speech platform. Now, I personally trust Durov when he says that telegram was made for privacy protection and free-speech, but what would happen when everyone labeled as "nazi" will use telegram? You can already see the headlines of future articles saying how telegram is used by "the nazis" they deplatformed from the other socials. Clearly they will try to push telegram for a more "progressive" view and ban them, but from my own point of view I am pretty sure Durov will not take that path.
So you will have a platform that is by now a major one, and openly letting "nazis" spread their views. You need to silence them, but telegram says no. What would happen in this scenario? Probably we will start to witness some accounts be hacked and leaks from telegram: when you can't silence your opponent just by asking them, you will have to find other ways to do it. And we know how easily they can do it.
UPDATE: the creator is now able to make someone else creator of a chat or a channel.
So you can now freely move your channel from your main account to another.

huh ok retard, I linked the last thread.
Also it doesn't take much to google "pol telegram thread", you will see it isn't even the second time.
Show proof?

piss off (((weev)))

theregister.co.uk/2018/02/13/telegram_messaging_app_bug/

(((using any social media))). Kys with this shit. We don't care about social media. All of it is pozzed to death.

>theregister.co.uk/2018/02/13/telegram_messaging_app_bug/
You must be retarded to fall for it, also that's why telegram is open source, anyone can check if the client has this kind of bugs

Attached: Capture.PNG (663x326, 49.75K)

even if it is "safe" it just seems fucking gay

piss off (((weev)))

heavy.com/tech/2017/03/wikileaks-vault-7-cia-bypasses-signal-telegram-whatsapp-vulnerable-insecure-hacked-encrypted-apps-update/

>(((social media)))
I see nothing jewish with Telegram but ok, you are right, you shuldn't use social media if you are planning to do a operation that no one should know.
But if you want to drop redpills then here's the path you should choose

If you have an infected device there is literally nothing you can do.

You’re advocating people to use methods and services that in a convoluted way can be traced back if somebody is jewish enough.
Infact it’s so unsafe you needed 2 different samefag posts with walls of text saying:”It’s totally safe goy don’t think about it”
What is data triangulation when you’re the only person in a 50 km range using this app?
What do you mean EVERYTHING is a honeypot?
What do you mean just because everything is proven US owned (us owns the internet) you shouldn’t rely on 3-rd party services that is most likely also owned by a US government division so they can keep even a closer eye on you when you post “radical” ideas and they don’t have to sift through a much larger database to tie you to several “radical” ideas and thus send the pigs on you for wrongthink?
What do you mean you can do all this in real life/ via forum meet-ups WITHOUT exposing yourself even moreso than you posting on this site?
What do you mean the burden of proof that it’s a safe service falls on me because I’M ADVOCATING it’s use and my earlier post trying to convince you to use it anyways regardless of safety issues invalidates all the “proof” I post?
What do you mean I deflect valid objections to my obviously agenda driven thread?

The absolute state of your “intelligence” and “critical thinking skills” never ceases to amaze me Israel
Keep going

piss off (((weev)))

hackread.com/snowden-explains-why-telegram-messenger-is-unsafe/

ok

Thanks for the proofs retard.
I explained how secure telegram is in here >>>13481832
Stop being a faggot, I bet you are the jew faggot here, everything you typed doesn't make any sense in this thread.

Huh?
Is that the faint sound of kvetching I hear in the background?
Is that the sound of a kike not addressing any of the points I made?
Let me just repost it so you can read it again and stain your diaper ever browner:

I know it’s hard for you yids to acknowledge when somebody not jewish is right, but hey just man up and your g-d might just save you from the technohell matrix he has in store for you for not being a complete tranny faggot.

Np for btfo’ing you, thank me later

ok retard let's waste some time trying to understand what the fuck you typed

It made me laugh
which one?
a retarded bug?
it's a fucking open source client retard. What more do you want?

Also what is saying is correct, signal is way more secure than telegram
You should use that if you are just looking for a secure instamessaging app for a operation or something (or you could use the secret chats on telegram that has th same protection)
But if you want to spread redpills, then you cant do anything with signal. You should use something like riot or telegram, but since this is a telegram thread imm only posting telegram channels, that's all

ok retard let's waste some time trying to understand what the fuck you typed

Attached: 9E694A75-E125-44A6-B555-D2B9723116F6.png (720x722, 1.11M)

Oops *riddled. Hope you wont chew me out for this one ;)

How much do they pay you to shill on threads faggot?

Attached: 5ac1b8838a7aff89af3ff677ba3f070d.jpg (720x303, 26.69K)

to

lmao are you autistic user?

[Forwarded from TERRORWAVE REFINED]
[ Photo ]
T.ME/TERRORWAVEREFINED
T.ME/HANSTERRORWAVE
T.ME/SLOVAKSIEGESHACK
T.ME/WHITEWOLFCITADEL
T.ME/UNCLE_PAUL1488
T.ME/FUCKPIGZ
T.ME/REYSCOWBOYSALOON
T.ME/NATIONALREVIVAL
T.ME/DEATHCULTPOSTING
T.ME/FASHYMEMESLUT
T.ME/TARRANTS_LADS
T.ME/AVTONOM18
T.ME/ETNOSISM

Attached: terrorgram.jpg (1280x1280, 324.91K)

Telegram is kiked, better use Riot, Wire or encrypted XMPP

proof pls
Riot and wire are good alternatives, do you have any link to share?

Matrix/Riot or GTFO, normalfag
Also no (((Discord))) archive.fo/rmwCJ
chat.nobodyhasthe.biz/
Telegram is now a place for (((Milo))), (((Gavin))) and (((Loomer)))

matrix and rot are good to coordinate a group, that's not what telegram can be used for (yea it could, but it's just worse)
Telegram can be used to redpill people online without fearing consequences, like a social, not good for opsec. This is what the thread is about lol.
>Telegram is now a place for (((Milo))), (((Gavin))) and (((Loomer)))
the more they come, the better. we can redpill their followers there without getting censored that's what matters.>>13482317
>Telegram is now a place for (((Milo))), (((Gavin))) and (((Loomer)))

oh the sweet irony of missing a >> when you're trying to call somebody else retarded.

Ask OP with (16)

(((You))) OP keep saying it's "good to redpill" I've never heard ANYBODY using telegram for anything other than selling/buying drugs and the people shilling it here like you, literally WHO uses it besides the dolts you trick into joining your EPIC groups? And that's another thing:who are you supposed to redpill when all the "people" on it think similar? Rhetorical question Can't imagine moms, kids, and business owners wasting their time sitting on a social media platform when EVEN IF THEY WOULD be on social media they wouldn't be on telegram and instead be on Instagram, snapchat, twitter, facekike? Yes because normal people (target audience for redpills) need "secure" communication services. Do you know how retarded you sound?
My image related hopefully sheds some light

Attached: retard.jpg (416x620, 61.5K)

And there it is.

News, Archives, Redpills, Godpills, Anime, Fashwave
t.me/BreadPilled

T.me/Thecelticempire
T.me/BoomersIRL

Also if you're looking for Redpilled links we are now The Celtic empire

And watch out for the glow in the darks

Attached: IMG_20190709_191556_967.jpg (640x640, 141.78K)

t.me/CIGtelegram

t.me/BloodAndHonour

t.me/WhiteIsRight

t.me/CatloafNews

t.me/defendevropa

t.me/HansTerrorwave

t.me/SafferCentral

t.me/beadymanor

t.me/fashwave

t.me/pol_4chan

t.me/WhitesOnlyLounge

t.me/FreeHelicopterRides

t.me/pologram_chat

t.me/Catholic_Sword

t.me/Pol8chbot

Attached: GCS.jpg (4464x2560, 2.22M)

and there it is, shut the fuck up soybean

t.me/BellumActaNews
t.me/BrazilianKomando
t.me/Brazilianpol
t.me/polmusicemporium
t.me/WeltKriegWave

Attached: 49321413_329160164475807_1747052718733656064_n.jpg (800x1089 97.39 KB, 719.45K)

PolT general
Is Pol Trad

But there are leftists in their because they allow apposing views , funny enough the leftists are usually gang banged lmao

This
Fuck feds

Random user Channel - Best Zig Forums Telegram Community

t.me/s/RandomAnonCh

t.me/s/noob_redpills
t.me/s/war_and_media
t.me/s/white_genocide
t.me/s/ritual_murder
t.me/s/gay_trans_agenda
t.me/s/redpilled_quotes
t.me/s/based_screencaps
t.me/s/shill_tactics
t.me/s/judenpresse_archive
t.me/s/holohoax_memes
t.me/s/race_realism
t.me/s/assembly_woman
t.me/s/randomredpills

t.me/s/RandomMeetingPoint

Attached: 398083497575.jpg (991x1157, 254.49K)

Fuck off soybean

One the most trad natsoc channels is GenZyklon: t.me/Zyklon1488

Attached: F3D18E5F-2AE5-4E23-9EE8-26191A572212.jpeg (512x447, 45.17K)

>t.me/Zyklon1488
All of our's little sister over there.

An actual nigger runs these /x/ tier storm weenie channels.

based

proof?

This is the nigger that run Random user Channel network, his name is Diego but he call himself "ya saben quien" or soybean, a well known fed disinfo agent on telegram

Attached: IMG_20190710_111255_248.jpg (720x1280, 77.95K)

lmao you are retarded user

Ooooh, been a while since lowjew outed himself so openly.

Come join Southern Poverty LAWL Center.

Just another small chat group for anons to freely talk.

t.me/splawlc

Attached: splc.jpg (800x800, 44.9K)

Disgusting spic nigger, i hate them.

That's not saben
Thats Benny he runs CIG

REMINDER THAT TELEGRAM AND Zig Forums ARE COMP'D BY NIGGERKIKES, AND THAT THE ONLY FREE SPEECH LEFT ON 8CH IS /QRESEARCH/

That is all.

t.me/overpromise_overdeliver

What's the most popular one to join?

All of them. Come support the oldfags forging new continents to explore.
Go to them, start at The Pinned Message and read down.
Enjoy with frens. 7o

oops accidentally posted

OP here, I would suggest /cig/ telegram (2.2k) and Alt right shitlords(4k) to start
t.me/CIGtelegram
t.me/WhiteIsRight

Oh here is nick fuentes channel
t.me/nickjfuentes1

t.me/personalRedPill

Join the #1 source for alternative news on telegram t.me/yellowvest

Threadly reminder

Attached: 1C2F09F7-9F2A-4A7E-BBB9-58DA9BE60071.jpeg (1092x972, 1.13M)

News and memes
t.me/DefendEvropa

Funny how the glowniggers are allowed to recruit so brazenly.

Why is the Telegram support staff posting on Zig Forums?

He's not just a fag, but an ultraglownigger
There's a reason that Telegram is banned in Russia. Only terrorists use it.

based

reminder to use @pol_news_bot on telegram to get updated on the trending threads

These channels are run by mamzer faggots.

No.

I want to make a new Group. What should I call it?
> Clowns, Furries, Aniti-vaxers, Nazi's, Anarchists (Not Antifa), Anime & Manga, Gaming, Technology, ect.

Maybe everyone should have their own Telegram group. It's dawned on me that if we want to organise, we need to find other people with the same goal. We could request and share invites to groups that cater to a specific topic.

Attached: Cs-XASNWEAEgvuK.jpg (720x401, 57.6K)

That group is too vague, it may as well just be a general at that point. 1 or 2 niches max IMO.

post group link once you created it user if you want me to add it to the list

What about a group that serves as a hub, where people can share their own groups on? Does one exist? I mostly have channels in my "contact index" so I can't post in them. Do you know about any groups that would accept Zig Forums or /b2/ related content?

Idea's for a group name: Sky-Kings, Club22, TimeWasters, Chocolate-Rain, BusBoys, PolTrain, The-Lonly-Wanderer, Dropping-The-Pills, Eskimo-Beach, Train-Ticket-to-Narnia, New-Horizons, Clues-For-You, Winnie's-Honeypot, Pismo-Beach, CrossRoads-of-Telegram, Portal-Runners, OffBeat-Road, Memes-R-Us, Whispers-To-Your-Heart, Live-Love-Learn, Place-of-Departure, YellowPages, House-of-Curiosity, Oasis-Miracles, Frens-For-Life, Telegram-Messenger, The-Post-Office, Telegram-Boys?

Attached: bq-5c3962923dd59.jpeg (1125x1397, 494.44K)

It exists. Called channelcollection

False
This is for Channels. We need one for Groups. Thanks for telling me about it though. It seems I'll have to make one myself. Do any of these names suit your fancy?

Attached: All the Care bears_Rainbow road_Mario Kart_slide.gif (352x256, 871.73K)

How about "Group-Hug"? (Rhymes with Group Hub)

Attached: Hug.jpg (500x381, 92.54K)

It is done…

t.me/group_collection_hub

Attached: The evil you have done_germinates_Demonic_Clown_Mr Mime_Pokemon Movie.jpg (500x515, 24.21K)

The post office

based

How come I can never actually chat after joining these channels? It just gives me an option to mute at the bottom but I can't chat

Attached: Screenshot_20190726-103847.jpg (1309x1489, 363.15K)

Thats a channel not a chat. Sometimes you can have a "discuss" button that takes you to the chat linked with the channel, in this case that channel doesn't have one.

My biggest concerns are as follows:
1) It's not encrypted by default. MOST of the rooms I've joined are not encrypted at all! People are illiterate i swear.You have to turn on encryption and some rooms are already created without that option.
2) Data is stored on servers, not on your phones. This data is also, UNENCRYPTED as said in point 1.
3) Encryption has never been proven. Let me redtext that.
ENCRYPTION HAS NEVER BEEN PROVEN
They do not use *any* of the accepted security/encryption protocols such as ZRTP, and have supposedly basically made up their own (by non-cryptogrophers) that hasn't been publicly tested or verified or even released for examination.
3)The servers that are worldwide are supposedly being paid for out of the goodness of the brothers Durov. Anything that's charity is suspicious if it's not open source. That's millions of dollars of servers being hosted…. why? Well It's not too far of a stretch that your data is being used.
4) It leaks metadata like a banshee man. This means that you can be tracked and tagged through metadata if somebodys trying to track and tag you. There are ways to minimize that but it's still a problem.
5) It uses a phone number. Lots of people use their own phone number. Avoidable, but why?

Long story short, use Wire. Use Riot.
TELEGRAM IS COMPROMISED OR AT LEAST A SHITTY PROGRAM USE WIRE

Attached: drunkslelet.jpg (736x550, 135.3K)

Signal has much better security than Telegram. Researchers have been poking holes in Telegram's cryptography again and again. Why don't you try using Signal instead?

Cringe. WhitesOnlyLounge/Alt-Right Shitlords and Hans Terrorwave are full of gay weebs. The owners of both are open homosexuals.

Just like here then.

lmao

SAGE

Not only that, but as far as I know, telegram is only used on a smartphone, which is absurd due to the aforementioned lack of privacy on a smartphone to begin with. Further, we have no reason to believe that the nsaniggers would not be aware of a device using telegram to begin with similar how they can track tor software being downloaded and used from a device. This is a shill/honeytrap thread.
SAGE

Attached: scawed.png (708x480, 246.73K)

This is a fed.

You literally have to enter your phone number to use telegram it's a fed honeypot

sage

That's what I'm saying. It's strange how anyone here could be so dumb to use this software while knowing full well that they can just post here. Makes you wonder how successful the feds are at tard rangling.
sage

Attached: disappointed man.png (312x460, 215.81K)

Telegram is an app used by terrorists and white supremacists. Contrary to what you’re told, it is actually very easy to extract user data from the app. I’ve had some success in doing so with violent extremists who openly advocate a race war and more sinister plots.

Read my article here:
splcenter.org/hatewatch/2019/06/27/far-right-extremists-are-calling-terrorism-messaging-app-telegram

For further inquiries and other information, contact me on Twitter @MichaelEHayden

Attached: C0A731E1-B3FF-493C-B03D-2ACD23882204.jpeg (1242x1643, 1.28M)

No Zig Forumsack is interested in using this honeypot. commsec and all that, lil' nigga

You would be amazed at how many Zig Forumsacks are on Telegram right now advocating for violence.

I would say those are TRSniggers who migrated here along with their spergery. They don't have a lot of sense about opsec/commsec and so, don't know the pitfalls about all the shit here that original Zig Forumsacks do. You're not entirely wrong user.
pic related is what these morons think they are

Attached: autism has a face.png (900x900, 593.46K)