"Those who feed the homeless are not welcome."

Ian Parker
Ian Parker

Apparently, actually going outside and helping the homeless is an activity only done by EBIL NADSEES.

archive.fo/0vHcl
Glasgow, the kiddie stormtroopers of Generation Identity are out distributing meals, along with toxic propaganda. If you see them, *peacefully* but directly tell them they're not welcome.

archive.fo/K0fPz
Generation Identity, born in Europe, has spread it's hatred to the UK. There aren't many - but they're vocal and visible. And now they're ambushing the most vulnerable in our society - for publicity and politics.

"N-NO, WE'RE THE REAL SAVIOURS OF THE HOMELESS, BY CALLING FOR POLICIES THAT MAKE PEOPLE HOMELESS THEN TRYING TO HUNT DOWN ANYONE THAT TRIES TO HELP THEM!"

Attached: homeless.png (469.82 KB, 640x892)

Other urls found in this thread:

childaidee.org.uk
generation-identity.org.uk/get-active/

Ryan Powell
Ryan Powell

Nuke Israel

Josiah Price
Josiah Price

based arabs for killing kikes

Christian Smith
Christian Smith

In USA, food charities and food banks are all non profit. They get Gov Gibs based on numbers served. They do not track each others USERS. Thus a gibsmedat can go from NP Charity to NP Charity all month long, turn around and sell items to; Bodega, Swap Meet, Bake Sale, FB Marketplace, Road Side Produce, Farmers markets, etc. unchecked.
Additionally NP Charity will set up Homeless with Gibs (Food Stamps, etc.) that the Homeless in turn will sell for 25 cents on the dollar for drugs.
NP Charity will also teach Homeless how to Vote and Drive them to the Poles.
Scam o rama…
Please do not feed the animals…

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.3 MB, 1000x750)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (298.24 KB, 482x320)

Jayden Edwards
Jayden Edwards

Western societies stopped reproducing when they stopped being cattle.

Leadersheep humans have rarely ever had enough kids to maintain their own numbers.

Natalists have always been a death cult.

Human leaders have already known this.

When more population stopped being desirable, population control was as easy as reducing the abuse under which the slaves live.

No slavery, no breeding. Humans only lie to themselves about voluntarily reproducing.

Reproduction rarely ever was about anyone’s desires.

Welcome to the real redpill. I know the truth that sends you all back to sleep.

Logan King
Logan King

The corrupt liars of identity groups long for the regressivism that is sexy to humans. They long to be broken into submission to sn unworthy society. In that condition their ancestors bred; in that condition they too will beat their children, then join their ancestors in dying eternally. Bigots are too weak to face forever.

Dominic Ortiz
Dominic Ortiz

Yeah, reported. Kill yourself, redditor.

Ryan Reyes
Ryan Reyes

He is a faggot pushing the globohomo agenda. I filter him everytime I see him.

Liam Moore
Liam Moore

Weakling.

You noticed me, though.

Also I literally got ejected from the left, lol. The “globohomo” agenda couldn’t tolerate me.

Liam Sanchez
Liam Sanchez

The regressive left tried to peel the potential of eternity out of this society, but their lies and deathwishes won’t stop scientific progress.

Isaiah Flores
Isaiah Flores

lol animals repoduce

Christian Harris
Christian Harris

Racists are too weak to face reality. They live in a fantasy world where raceniggering is going to preserve them against the tide of changing economics. If they succeed in stopping biotechnological obsolescence, they’ll die to automation poverty.

Hudson Cruz
Hudson Cruz

Humans reproduce in captivity. Not all animals do that.

Carter Turner
Carter Turner

The homeless are not going to fix society for the raceniggers. Being homeless fucking sucks. It’ll be really easy to recruit the homeless for remaking, and as their bodies/minds improve, they’ll find seamlessly prosperous places in society.

Ryan Nelson
Ryan Nelson

narcissistic whore

Lincoln Perez
Lincoln Perez

If you see them, *peacefully* but directly tell them they're not welcome.
I'd like to see their response when all the homeless start showing open hostility to leftists due to that. That hostility would also spread among the entire lower income demographics, expanding support to GI (which GI would anticipate). What's funny is that regardless if the homeless are suspicious of the motive, they'll notice that the other group's response is to deny them help, instead of trying to compete against it.

This isn't all that different to a political campaign of generosity aimed towards a certain demographic, and capitalizing on how your opponent responds to it.

Ayden Davis
Ayden Davis

I’m an asexual nobody, liar. Wake up and face truth, narcissist.

Camden Ward
Camden Ward

You people can’t handle truth. You live in fond delusions, wrapping themselves about you.

Matthew Flores
Matthew Flores

The real redpill is too glorious for any of you. You would all rather die on your knees in submission to pedofascist skin-color supremacists.

Anthony Clark
Anthony Clark

Prove me wrong! Turn to the reality you all find so hard to confess! Be meat with me! Face forever, and the unforgiving reality of a material eternity!

David Jenkins
David Jenkins

The problem is I’m not wrong. You’re all obedient white niggers who only want to say yes massa to death itself. Breeding and dying for the glory of your lying mudwallowing death cult, with never any strength at all.

Jeremiah Flores
Jeremiah Flores

What are you trying to slide, espousing /leftypol/ shit and semantic nothings?

Leo Anderson
Leo Anderson

You who would prize skin color over honesty will die in submission.

Joshua Foster
Joshua Foster

Is being strong enough to speak truth a semantic nothing to you!? Which of us is leftypol?

Gavin Rivera
Gavin Rivera

Have pride enough to face reality, nigger whites! You need not die if you can be honest emough! Pressure your governments to expand Remaking beyond transsexuals!

Sebastian Foster
Sebastian Foster

Eh, Bernie's job-guarantee program would fix the problem faster and more effectively.

Gabriel Robinson
Gabriel Robinson

quickly destroys the social fabric of your society, imports 3rd world primates, rigs social welfare, hijacks culture, incentivized women to breed their homogenous community and society away brainwashed children while blackmailing politicians with a corrupt money system to pass said policies
See racists! Completely natural, completely superior! See how superior we are
Being a parasite isn’t superior, it’s just effective until everyone realizes your a parasite. Than it’s over

Attached: F4DDF76B-2856-4F30-969C-C50E9FF1D513.jpeg (140.61 KB, 1300x1008)

Nathaniel Ward
Nathaniel Ward

Are Mods gonna do something about this schizo offtopic spam?

Grayson Collins
Grayson Collins

Oh, well, maybe. It’s just kinda unsatisfying to rely on governments forever. Who really wants to be a voting-pet, y’know? My Remaking proposals would be even more godawful expensive than just housing people, but they have more productivity upside, and a lot of the beneficiaries will stop needing permanent supports.

The potential upside of biotech is being catastrophically underestimated. I would say, “and I’m not just saying that because I’m invested in a company with potential to prosper in a Remaking regime,” but honestly that company is underestimating this shit hardcore, too.

James Green
James Green

Handing out jobs is just housing people until proven otherwise. I know jobs guarantees can be run better than that, but I’m not gonna assume any given program will be. -_-

Carter Campbell
Carter Campbell

Only help white homeless people. All other homeless subhumans must be burned alive while they sleep.

It is always ok to kill leftists and non-whites. There is nothing that you can do about being killed by us.

Ethan Bell
Ethan Bell

Cry moar faggot
Go start your multi skin colour society in African.
Theyll be drying your skulls out on the patio within the year
Want to know why the best of humanity self identify off race?
Because it is in our nature too
He who denies nature, denies life, he who denies struggle denies being. You, your pathetic horde of faggots that need to artificially manufacture society to pass your insanities will be the slaves in submission the natural world will crush you and put you back to where you belong. At the bottom

Hudson Miller
Hudson Miller

Are Mods gonna do something about this schizo offtopic spam?
They never do. Welcome to the decline of the board. Thank kikemonkey on /sudo/ who doesn't believe in shills, and calls them "dissenting opinions." Mods who try to ban shills get removed.

Zig Forums stopped being Zig Forums when kikemonkey took over.

Thomas Ward
Thomas Ward

I want to get beyond fucking skin color. The damndest thing is the man who taught me of Remaking ideology liked crocodiles. I’m no loyalist, honestly that relationship didn’t work out, but I’m not turning my back on truth just because a philosophical fellow turned sexually demanding until I wanted to dissociate from the sex shit.

Charles Diaz
Charles Diaz

Also you’re a death cultist, and it’s hilarious watching you cry in life’s name about how badly you want to die. Strengthen up and learn the joy that wants to live forever. You don’t HAVE to be an ancestral sociopath beating your kids into ever-dying warrior replicants. There’s a better way in honest empathy.

Dominic Taylor
Dominic Taylor

None of you want to struggle with me. You’re too weak to face reality.

Benjamin Perry
Benjamin Perry

Racists lie and die because they can’t handle wanting to live!

David Allen
David Allen

Stop spamming the thread faggot nobody cares about you retarded ass opinions SAGE FOR OFFTOPIC

Angel White
Angel White

Go to sleep schizo and stop taking drugs

Isaac Cook
Isaac Cook

You are so deep in your own delusions you think you are enlightened but you are just blind

Gavin Allen
Gavin Allen

Apparently, actually going outside and helping the homeless is an activity only done by EBIL NADSEES.

I wonder what percentage of homeless are white. Could this be the real reason?

Attached: 2019-07-04-11-58-56-Nossa30.png (426.8 KB, 451x361)

Gabriel Morales
Gabriel Morales

aces
lel, imagine actually using faggot terminology. anyway, filtered for being a schizo retard.

Michael Price
Michael Price

Attached: kevinthumbsup.gif (906.52 KB, 150x113)

Carter Bennett
Carter Bennett

Yeah if they gave gibs to nigs they wouldnt care

Juan Anderson
Juan Anderson

If the original Remaker apologized to me, I’d forgive him, but obviously no way in hell is that going to happen. I think he was conservative after all, and wanted humans to become vastly long-lived elves. Ironically? It wouldn’t surprise me if his tastes ran to smooth white skin forever.

No skin off my back, though I too prefer crocodiles, haha.

Oops, mods banned me. Too much honesty for Zig Forums, we’re all supposed to be lying natalistic nihilists forever. Fucking breeders, learn the joy that wants to live forever.

Camden Morgan
Camden Morgan

Too weak for truth!

Cameron Gomez
Cameron Gomez

Look at this thread! Mods are submitting themselves to lies actively purging the voice of honest desire!

Lucas Ramirez
Lucas Ramirez

Curator Mel, the original Remaker! You sexually harassed me, and I haven’t forgiven you! Apologize to me and we can collaborate again without the sex!

Jonathan Gray
Jonathan Gray

They banned you because you are a delusional schizo spamming the board with offtopic nonsense

Brody Ortiz
Brody Ortiz

Natalists need to learn the joy that seeks to live forever, and stop being animals who breed in captivity.

We can print organs, muscles, skin, nerves! We can re-engineer genes! Demand your governments invest in Remaking and we can live forever!

Adam Moore
Adam Moore

My delusion is more true than your truth, wimp. Face reality.

Kayden Ward
Kayden Ward

Weak liars call organ printing delusion, but will they prefer death to a printed heart?

William Fisher
William Fisher

You dont even know my reality moron talk about Being dumb

Asher Diaz
Asher Diaz

This place is obsessively dishonest, as breeders are. They know not the joy that seeks to live forever, nor the strength to speak without being easily dissuaded. Natalists die on their knees because they don’t want to live badly enough to face reality!

Jose Lewis
Jose Lewis

Liars breed forever while truth moves forward! Lying is older than words, soulless replication older still.

Cooper Perry
Cooper Perry

Learn to face truth even when it’s hard on your emotions, white niggers.

Elijah Gonzalez
Elijah Gonzalez

Slow down.
You're going to hurt yourself, bitch.

Attached: 72a3510206e707499f987fa0c408ffeefc26f1bbb93a91773017a474fa0221d0.jpg (13.5 KB, 255x167)

Evan Howard
Evan Howard

Nah, I’m not. I’m not scammable.

Jaxson Taylor
Jaxson Taylor

black bitch trying to sound smart and clever
You're not even designed for this shit, nigger.

Ryder Bennett
Ryder Bennett

Attached: gid-e.png (540.56 KB, 578x646)

Ian Powell
Ian Powell

I mean, I know people who try to mimic my ideas tend to fall into dumbass traps, but that won’t hit ME. People have tried.

And I want to hit that crocofellow point again, right? Because I loved that man. His ideas were life-changing even if his engagement pattern was kind of… a declining sequence. High concept on the first stroke, lower and lower thereafter, until I barely wanted to interact with him because it was vapid sexshit. I’ve cried a few times over the years over how that went. I want to succeed in his ideas not just because they show a keen and desirable grasp of science, but also because I want him to say sorry so I can hug him.

If enough people go into the dumb idea, not only will many of them get past the minefield of the scammers, but people will start networking in a way that excludes participants without integrity. Upcoming technologies have the root of a mass movement in them - people just have to be more honest than how I was treated.

Kayden Bell
Kayden Bell

nigger jabber
I'm filtering your dumb ass now, bitch.

Cameron Russell
Cameron Russell

But hey, natalistic desth cultists and nihilistic white niggers. They want to beat their kids into replicants. Personal strength to face truth? Nah, that doesn’t replicate. Better to molest kids, while lashing out at any culture that tends to by sexual openness reveal and undermine child molestation. Pedofascism: because honesty is no longer tolerable, and everyone has to be a lying conservative henceforth.

Chase Wood
Chase Wood

Okay. Go back to Africa, nigger.

Caleb Jenkins
Caleb Jenkins

The Spirit is more important than your insane flesh ramblings. However our goal is the same, to live forever in the fractal itself.

Carter Cox
Carter Cox

For once, the first post isn't the most kiked.

Jaxson Martinez
Jaxson Martinez

My spirit will outlive yours, oh ye of little faith. For the Creator you supposedly worship, to whom you are untrue, is the stuff of reality itself. In calling the word of truth an insane rambling, you reveal yourself as a liar.

If the original Remaker apologized to me, I’d forgive him, but obviously no way in hell is that going to happen. I think he was conservative after all, and wanted humans to become vastly long-lived elves. Ironically? It wouldn’t surprise me if his tastes ran to smooth white skin forever.

No skin off my back, though I too prefer crocodiles, haha.

Oops, mods banned me again. Still too much honesty for Zig Forums, we’re all supposed to be lying natalistic nihilists forever. Fucking breeders, learn the joy that wants to live forever.

Adam Hernandez
Adam Hernandez

helping the homeless

is spreading hatred

Attached: einsatzgruppen-jews.jpg (174.73 KB, 758x1054)

Jeremiah Harris
Jeremiah Harris

If anyone wants to know a clue about what a real redpill looks like, download this and wake up to reality.

Or you can have your racenigger delusions, your obeisant lies, and die on your knees as captive-breeding cattle cultists.

Ethan Morgan
Ethan Morgan

Im gonna keep reporting you for offtopic spam and ban evasion so you are gonna get banned alot more :)

Nicholas Ross
Nicholas Ross

This place is destroyed by actual strength. None of you know what it is to care more about truth than your emotions.

Fleshprinting is truth. We can print organs - not well enough, but nearly. They’ll be good for more than just surgical training in less than five years. We can print muscles - plenty well, but the price efficiency needs work. They’ll be cost-competitive with agricultural beef in a similar timeframe. We can edit progenitor cells in the body to make the body propagate changes in itself. That’s present technology, though researchers have a long way to go to find useful applications for it.

Brayden Sanchez
Brayden Sanchez

That’s fine, I’m leaving tracks.

Colton Morales
Colton Morales

You left your brain somewhere too maybe you should go look for it instead of spamming nonsense that no one here cares about or even reads

Hudson Perez
Hudson Perez

You're leaving shit smears, you brainy nigger.

Blake Ross
Blake Ross

reported and filtered. again. always.

Jace Butler
Jace Butler

I read your responses to me not your psychotic ramblings moron

Nathaniel Green
Nathaniel Green

You submit yourself to being more retarded than a nigger

Eli Sanchez
Eli Sanchez

Feeding the White homeless is bigoted & wrong if Nationalists do it

Funny the left have always mixed politics with their charities. In fact, the only charity to cater to the needs of children & the impoverished that suffered from the Ukrainian war in the West is a Judeo-Christian group literally called no borders for Ukraine.

Since there's no other UK based charity unlike hundreds for Africans & Yemenis I gave hundreds of pounds for the children. It's however, split 4 ways for several former Eastern bloc countries in Third World conditions, still the point remains. Yes the so called liberals hate Whites from young to old to babies to toddlers. They don't discriminate on age or gender.
childaidee.org.uk

Attached: 1461268788440(1).jpeg (107.47 KB, 688x593)

William Long
William Long

Just going to throw out that it is unwise to give to most charities, especially charities that do international work. It will not go where you want it to.

If there's a local group that is actually active, then you can probably give them some funds and not have to worry too much about corruption. The best bet is just to directly help people like these GI people are doing. The BNP used to go around feeding the homeless too. Vid related.

Dylan Perry
Dylan Perry

Its better to just go out on your own streets and help them directly out of your own pocket.

David Gonzalez
David Gonzalez

Playing with your phone, sleeping with 50 men in a lifetime; murdering children with abortions for the easy, carefree life where I go on luxury holidays every year is what is blissful in life.It's what feels good.

Hey bigots get with the times and forget about taking any responsibility of raising children & providing a chance of survival for kin & kith. Don't you know it's 2019, Jeeezzz.

Take a good look at the picture, bitch, and know that could have easier happened to you, if your mother was as soulless materialistic whore like yourself.

Attached: Abortion.png (325.89 KB, 400x579)

Oliver Sanchez
Oliver Sanchez

This. Never underestimate just how much a young white guy down on his luck appreciates a grocery gift card in exchange for repairs around your vicinity.

Kayden Peterson
Kayden Peterson

I know they take a chunk of the profits. No one is going to work a 9 to 5 job for nothing. If it's at 25% or more than I've no problem with it.

In Moldova they still ride with horse & cart in villages. Poor people in Britain in council houses would've a shock & feel shame for whining about how poor they're in comparison. They'll start putting things into perspective. Not to mention realise White privilege is based on illusions conjured by people that hate us deeply.

Attached: White-privilege.jpg (147.45 KB, 530x527)

Angel Perez
Angel Perez

Excellent optics. We need more of this.

Adam Wright
Adam Wright

What a bunch of absolute faggots

Bro, it doesn't matter what the group is, if you do something with an ulterior motive, it's not charity. Idgaf if it's these guys doing it, antifa, the black panthers, it's all cringe and self-serving.

Easton Cooper
Easton Cooper

nationalists
preserving the nation
<ulterior motive
You are a nigger.

Chase Powell
Chase Powell

Damn, checking both of these double dub posts. May Israel get glasses within my lifetime.

Kayden Brooks
Kayden Brooks

Maybe it's just leftists triggered by being shown up as the lazy, useless selfish bastards they really are. As usual. Can't have the nazis helping people and being proactive about social problems.

Daniel Bell
Daniel Bell

How come his swastika changes in each picture?
I mean it ought to be obvious to everyone here, 50 years solitary for killing nobody. The eyes are also fabricated, altered.

Juan Gomez
Juan Gomez

Fuck the homeless. They are bums for a reason. They are mentally ill junkies. No matter what your intentions are, you are wasting your time and money. Some people cannot be saved. Some people are not worth saving.

Attached: wino-beggar-bum.jpg (72.48 KB, 480x320)

Nolan Hughes
Nolan Hughes

no one can help everybody
but everybody can help somebody

Ryan Allen
Ryan Allen

They're serving their community while having good optics for their movement, what the fuck are you doing?

Ryder Lopez
Ryder Lopez

stop actually being productive and just shitpost

Jeremiah Cruz
Jeremiah Cruz

Homeless are Worthless
You know how I can tell you have never actually communicated with an indigent before? Yes some choose this lifestyle by bad decision, some are mentally ill and will never "function" in our modern society, but many are just down on luck normal people. I sure hope you never hit a string of bad luck, and your family wasn't atomized like everyone else's in this country, because if your a white man, you will see real quick, no gibs for you. You gonna go on the street, and without charity of us fellow white men, you might never get off the street.

Justin Ward
Justin Ward

st-stop feeding the homeless!!!
This is National Socialism is action

Ryan Richardson
Ryan Richardson

muh optics
Fuck off TRSodomite

Eli Nelson
Eli Nelson

look as silly as possible, goyim

Josiah Lewis
Josiah Lewis

polishing grave stones
<productive

Dominic Butler
Dominic Butler

GO FUCK YOURSELF FAGGOT PIGS

Lucas Brooks
Lucas Brooks

Attached: genident-redpill.png (1.83 MB, 1350x2804)

Jayden Lewis
Jayden Lewis

I agree, those that feed jews aren't welcome.

Isaac Adams
Isaac Adams

He says from his twitter account, up in his ivory tower, away from the streets.

Ian Gomez
Ian Gomez

wow, that's pretty gay

Dominic Rodriguez
Dominic Rodriguez

good optics

Do you have to sound so jew?

Jackson Myers
Jackson Myers

If we stop feeding jews, there won't be any homeless white men except by choice.

Samuel Allen
Samuel Allen

I'm not one of those optics-cucks that denounce something because it has "bad optics". I'm just saying in this case, with good optics like feeding the homeless, the media and blue-checkmark faggots are going to have a hard if not impossible time slandering them

Carter Kelly
Carter Kelly

Screw those WHITE MALES, they are not good enough to serve us and Abdhul can do their labor as well, dont help the goyim let them starve.

Attached: happyfemcunt.jpg (107.32 KB, 584x680)

Justin Ward
Justin Ward

claim to fight corporate power while being funded by that corporate power
claim to stand against government tyranny while being the foot soldiers for the status quo
serve the fat cat rich kikes making your life worse
attack people fighting all of the above and to defend your own people against the ruling powers and entities
steal food out of homeless mouths to pwn da nahzees
Whew, talk about bad optics. My propaganda folder is much appreciated though. You just don't get this kind of honest retardation very often.

Attached: 2dd[1].jpg (37.17 KB, 600x600)

Ian Walker
Ian Walker

Check'd and kek'd.

Alexander Hill
Alexander Hill

In Moldova they still ride with horse & cart in villages.
That they do, they also have amazing wine.

Jacob Taylor
Jacob Taylor

hitler was homeless in vienna for a long while, so maybe look inwards before looking down.

Wyatt Powell
Wyatt Powell

Nothing else needs to be said.

Carson Ross
Carson Ross

So it's not the Jews denying Whites jobs and civil rights. Thanks for clearing that up.

AGAIN, WHITE NATIONALISTS SERVING THE FUCKING JEWS OVER AND OVER

Ian Carter
Ian Carter

Hate to break it to you, but this dude is an actual ethnic Jew

Isaiah Phillips
Isaiah Phillips

Why not just embrace the term?

Attached: 2f0.png (509.72 KB, 825x619)

Chase Kelly
Chase Kelly

Good they are not Stormfags. The Jews must be scared shitless that a pro white group has emerged that isn't knotsee.

Jeremiah Gonzalez
Jeremiah Gonzalez

I saw the Jew demons on the twatter were not able to get the "nazis" label to stick.

Christian Hughes
Christian Hughes

not welcome
lol do they even know how ironic that phrase is?

Lincoln Russell
Lincoln Russell

homeless user here, i agree most homeless are drug addicts or have a shitload of mental illness, but some of us simply chose to be homeless rather than a life of wage slaving or living with commie craigslist roommates
you would be surprised how common we are

Jaxson Diaz
Jaxson Diaz

percentage of homeless are white
i have no idea on figures but from my 6 month "experience" i can tell you its disproportionately white

Grayson Collins
Grayson Collins

Stop trying to sugarcoat it man. These times are actually very desperate, and your half-hearted half-measures show far too much mercy and compassion for the tasks that lie ahead.

Colton Thompson
Colton Thompson

This. Every year, my family puts together ~100 homeless care packages and hands them out around Christmas in the downtown of the nearest capital. If you give money to a charity, there's no way of knowing that it won't be misused. In fact some it almost certainly will be. Interact with the homeless directly. It's the more Christian thing to do anyway.

Justin Perez
Justin Perez

If you've ever been to any "3rd-world country", you'll be shocked to see people living happily in their traditional way of life. They are principled, hard-working, and actually very inventive/resourceful. This is what Westerns seem to want to replace with "development" i.e. box stores and factories instead of farms. Honestly I wish we could go back to it. With all the amazing technology and social progress we have, the West is dying. The people here are incredibly ungrateful and useless. The combination of entitlement and incompetence sickens me.

Lucas Nguyen
Lucas Nguyen

kiked first post

Eli Hughes
Eli Hughes

wiat what the fuck are you sure?

Camden Martinez
Camden Martinez

virtue signalling
That's why I don't like these guys. They behave like leftists but just with a right wing goal. They could be so much more efficient if they would work under the radar, but no, they must be attention whores.

David Watson
David Watson

Attached: Nigga-u-serious.jpg (62.23 KB, 494x411)

Gabriel Price
Gabriel Price

Stop feeding them meat. You never see fights at a food not bombs feeding. Also I have never gotten sick from their food which I can't say about Burger King, Starbucks and Kentucky Fried Chicken. All tainted and shelf dated food can be rendered into gasoline and fertilizer. Search the Popular Science article titled any thing into oil.

Blake King
Blake King

I think there's something to this.

I've met some homeless who were really sweet traditional people. Sure, they had their issues (Bad teeth, for one), and I didn't see enough of them to know whether or not they had serious problems with drugs or abuse. But from what I could tell, they were basically a nomadic tribe in modern day America. They were poorer than poor but they stuck together. They also shared some of their food with me (from what I remember, it was sausages, potatoes, roasted veggies and corn). I didn't need it, being a well-fed suburban kid, but they fed me anyway.

If it weren't for not wanting to disappoint my family (and also be exposed to drug addicts, scabies, sexual predators and mentally ill, etc.) I would probably be a homeless wanderer by choice. I may try becoming a digital nomad actually. Or start/find a right-wing intentional community or organic/biodynamic farm to work on.

Good luck and stay safe and warm user.

Elijah Wilson
Elijah Wilson

Homeless by choice tend to migrate to the right.
It's hard to remain deluded when you get to see reality without the continual need to posture in order to avoid losing everything.

Asher Lee
Asher Lee

continual need to posture
this unironically lmfao. i work laborworks and name the fucking jew every time a nigger mentions white privilege or media spinning police brutality

Charles Harris
Charles Harris

or another example is if someone asks to bum a smoke off me (ya ya, muh tobacco jew) i tell them im homeless and ask them to repeat "its ok to be white"
ill give them a cigarette regardless but its hilarious how upset (typically white people are the ones that get pissed) they get at just the phrase

Jonathan Hall
Jonathan Hall

Then they shouldn't wear identifying clothes or post pics in a public forum.

Attached: MemersHateHim.jpg (39.89 KB, 550x350)

Robert Clark
Robert Clark

bumb gud bred

Lincoln Morgan
Lincoln Morgan

John Morales
John Morales

Imagine being this gay

Luke Gray
Luke Gray

Whenever I saw homeless it was almost always whites and niggers in california and especially everywhere else I visited here in the US. Never once have I ever seen a homeless spic in all my life. If that isn't a sign that spics are getting a free ride in this country I don't know what is

Hudson Johnson
Hudson Johnson

productive
cleaning shitty cemeteries
Productive is feeding the homeless, I agree with that, but this is just pathetic and slimy.

Ethan Gomez
Ethan Gomez

weird how the jew has convinced this thread that the homeless are all untrustworthy.
So if youre a guy who got fucked out of his life by the jews, they jews make sure nobody trusts you enough to help you out.

weird…i could swear there was a group of people jews hated more than anyone else who formed in opposition to the jew that explicitly had rules that you should be helping the homeless.

Gabriel Ramirez
Gabriel Ramirez

easy: don't serve niggers or obvious metheads

Jeremiah Mitchell
Jeremiah Mitchell

The jew immediately accuses the goy of being a jew

Attached: 1402088484861.jpg (72.76 KB, 640x754)

Noah Richardson
Noah Richardson

these hipster nationalists aka GI are a bunch of faggots who need to be killed, in minecraft of course ;)

Isaac Phillips
Isaac Phillips

Well it worked for the left, you dumb nigger. It makes sense to copy what works.

Evan Roberts
Evan Roberts

I'm surprised your not on tor, shlomo.

Angel Rogers
Angel Rogers

Can't bite the hand that feeds you I guess.

Do you think Crypto could be a solution? We need to find a way to be able to speak our minds IRL without destroying our livelihoods. Being an user is good for this but I'm tired of having to capitulate to this shit just to survive.

Adam Ross
Adam Ross

Hitler unironically did this. He gave free food and booze to homeless and WWI veterans with nowhere to go telling people to help their volk and that marxist socialists were hypocrites and liars living decadent virtue signaling bourgeois lives while they ignore the people who actually need help, ringing true to this very day.

Tyler Jenkins
Tyler Jenkins

Most homeless enjoy such lifestyle, they like to have no responsibilities and nothing holding them back from getting drunk or stoned. They act miserable only to get free shit.

Xavier Davis
Xavier Davis

LOL the sjw authoritarians are EXACTLY what pol and this board want the right to be. They are just working in opposite goals. Even all these yuppy millenials were pro white ethno nationalists instead of masochistic leftists, but using the same exact tactics, this board would be lining up to lick their boots.

Michael Perry
Michael Perry

Bro… that's kinda cringe.

Attached: 05bef5e017b66035641428ab7060acef0c3027d4322eae9062bf17c49fbf7b2b.jpeg (97.58 KB, 913x612)

Joshua Johnson
Joshua Johnson

A good tor post.

Jaxson Lewis
Jaxson Lewis

And interesting internal conflict from a NatSoc standpoint, actually. On the one hand, you're not supposed to "feed the animals", obviously, but you ARE supposed to help your contrymen when they are legitimately on hard times. Years ago the homeless were typically the mentally ill and the terminally lazy. Today though, I wonder how many are legitimately victims of Jew parasitism, and doesn that make it ok to help them? If they're the type of person worth convicing that the Jew is the one that got them to their current status, would they be the type to be put in that status by a Jew in the first place? I honestly don't know how I feel about this particular action taken. I'd love to see some stats on modern homelessness.

Dylan Howard
Dylan Howard

My home town.

Grayson Young
Grayson Young

Ironic that the left, the liberals and the commies have become the rabid dogs for the elites in Silicone Valley and now ended up on targeting the poor and the blue collar workers.
Well, since Marx actually despised hard working laborers.

Adam Morgan
Adam Morgan

Homeless people should be gassed

They are useless

Noah Smith
Noah Smith

In my area the only homeless people are white supremacists, politically incorrect, and all white with a few Native Americans. Meanwhile all shitskins get free housing.

Liam Ortiz
Liam Ortiz

If you see a fellow Aryan who's homeless, and refuse to help because he might be a druggie, you're just as bad as the kikes, period. If you had ever read Mein Kampf, you wouldn't hold such a stupid opinion as
hurr they were just mentally-ill or lazy

Aaron Peterson
Aaron Peterson

Sorry for being autistic but I'm looking at the picture and I feel sorry for that baby and what he or she could have been. You've responded to a shill whose post no longer exists but you're quoting greentext that seems to agree with your statements? I agree with the greentext tbqh, it's the sad fucking situation we find ourselves in but it's not over and there's no point in becoming blackpilled yet, just be realistic as you are about things. Poor kid. Motherfuckers.

Joshua Perry
Joshua Perry

Nah m8, I once met a 17 year old living in his car. His dad ran over a nog but had 2 beers which was over the limit despite not being drunk. His dad went to jail, the mother left. He was left alone and couldn't pay or fend for himself. Now he's on the streets. Then there was the Christian girl I met who worked at a dive bar visited by nobody except a postman and the town drunk. Literally no hope in life and no parents, but engaged to her husband to be who works as a welder but unable to afford a proper place, both living in their car. Yes, you are right, some of them do and are there by choice, but not necessarily all. Sometimes this shit can happen to anybody. Be grateful for what you have. Even if some have made dumb decisions, imagine sleeping under a bridge in the snow, not going to shelters because you risk getting raped by aidsniggers or mugged of everything you've got. There's a balance. Just be aware of that.

Adrian Gray
Adrian Gray

THIS GUY IS A KIKE WHO GETS CALLED OUT IN ONE OF HIS VIDEOS AND RESPONDS WITH "HOW DO YOU KNOW?". PRETTY SURE HE'S ALSO A REGULAR HOOKER RENTER."

Juan Price
Juan Price

The sappy stuff is ours. It belongs to us as our birthright.

Christopher Mitchell
Christopher Mitchell

All the anons speaking about homeless in this thread.

I'm going to be helping a Mennonite man I know named who used to sell bikes cheap as a charity thing and has always been a great and kind man all his life but he's been evicted recently. He needs my help getting a vault out of his former home. He doesn't do drugs (hate druggies) and is National Socialist with a mix of Libertarian views, aka he's Zig Forums incarnate. He has done nothing wrong, the government of Canada is just trying to exterminate our people. Not all homeless are scum. Many of them are US. I bet you some posters on here are doing so from phones while being homeless.

Cooper Davis
Cooper Davis

#MAGAwithDACA

Aiden Long
Aiden Long

It's Mike Stuchberry, antifa's fattest blogger in the UK (which is quite a competition).
Failed history supply teacher who think himself an intellectual. He is a cowardly lump, who incites others to do violence. He fancies himself something of a ring-leader, but being a spineless sweat ball, he has only been to two demos in the past two years. He's totally pathetic - I had the misfortune to meet him once; he's like a panicked rabbit.
Here's him getting some just comeuppance when, having provided Tommy Robinson's address to pervert antifa druggy types, Tommy goes and wakes him up repeatedly during the night.
Lulz ensue.

Jonathan Howard
Jonathan Howard

I hate the homeless as much as anyone but this is sick. You can't just tell people not to be charitable if they want to be.

Logan Sullivan
Logan Sullivan

lmao should have sparked him out

Benjamin Davis
Benjamin Davis

shameful, spicspam.
KYS

Austin Martinez
Austin Martinez

So I'm a bad person for not wanting to waste money by giving it to a bunch of white trash and heroin addicts? Fuck you

Andrew Ross
Andrew Ross

Bro
virtue signalling
implying fake kike virtue signalling is the same as actual virtue
Kill yourselves kikes. is right.

Luis Davis
Luis Davis

GAS THE HOMELESS!

Parker Perry
Parker Perry

If you see an Aryan on the street who's homeless, and have no other knowledge about him other than that he's:
of your own race
in need
and you don't help him even though you can, yes ,you're a bad person. Your assumption that every homeless person is a junkie, and your using the kike term 'White trash' outs you.
It's hilarious that retards like you still buy into the
hurr they choose to be homeless, they're all just junkies anyway
meme when a vast majority of White Americans are barely one paycheck away from being on the streets too. Hang yourself.

Joshua Parker
Joshua Parker

THIS GUY IS A KIKE WHO GETS CALLED OUT IN ONE OF HIS VIDEOS AND RESPONDS WITH "HOW DO YOU KNOW?".
Post it or get bent.

Ayden Young
Ayden Young

typhus?

Camden Barnes
Camden Barnes

He's just mad that this makes his "blow job for chips" proposition less competitive.

Attached: jhijl.jpg (32.03 KB, 400x399)

Brandon Bailey
Brandon Bailey

cringe
yikes

Nicholas King
Nicholas King

This ones a spook.

Nathaniel Allen
Nathaniel Allen

Do commies/libshits/sjws not understand that they were the reason Hitler got elected? Hitler was elected by normal people to stop shitbag communists from ruining their lives. I wonder who the next fuhrer is going to be.

Dominic Martin
Dominic Martin

distributing meals == ambushing

Attached: asdhgvfkgh546yf.png (330.89 KB, 550x357)

Cameron Stewart
Cameron Stewart

Anons are right about virtue-signaling being wrong, but it's great for propaganda.

Kevin Jackson
Kevin Jackson

Homeless people are scum. They could move into a monastery or join a Buddhist temple. They CHOOSE to be homeless.

Exterminate the homeless now!

Samuel Turner
Samuel Turner

They could choose to move into a monastery or temple or commune. Homeless people CHOOSE to be homeless. Kill yourself you socialist piece of shit. I owe them nothing

Grayson Torres
Grayson Torres

Some people would rather die than become a christcunt.

Carson Green
Carson Green

homeless user here again
i strongly support crypto, it unironically stopped me from sucking minecraft dick for cobblestones

Adam Adams
Adam Adams

Reminder that White Nationalism is the weapon they use to exterminate Whites

Austin Wright
Austin Wright

It was real in your mind.

Attached: holohoax-fairy-tail.jpg (636.13 KB, 2446x921)

Joshua Howard
Joshua Howard

Only Whites degrade other Whites who cannot get work because of blatant discrimination.

You never see other groups make fun of the Homeless, unless of course they are Whites.

Ayden Bell
Ayden Bell

….yes. In his Chechnya videos when hes screaming out the car window with the flag-and-sword guy.

Elijah Cruz
Elijah Cruz

Not to mention, homeless whites who aren't total degenerates will be the first to volunteer on the front lines. Definitely not a group of people to over-look.

Carter Williams
Carter Williams

It's true. He's also probably a Zionist, I remember seeing him in one video wearing an Israeli flag shirt. Either way, a jew's a jew.

Jace Howard
Jace Howard

shame, spicspam. shame
kill yourself

Attached: eatU.png (448.09 KB, 848x294)

Jonathan Nguyen
Jonathan Nguyen

Yes
Muh waste of money
You belong in a camp, kike.

Andrew Evans
Andrew Evans

Based and good optics

Brody Turner
Brody Turner

sounds like mike is part of the WG

Lucas Brown
Lucas Brown

Generation Identity is fucking gay.
Plays right into the diversity narrative.
Stop LARPing and actually support your culture's traditions.
Start a traditional family in a rural area. Participate in the community. Sing your culture's songs and dance their dances.
Gay shit is gay.

Leo Smith
Leo Smith

generation-identity.org.uk/get-active/

2. We stay out of any conflict outside of Europe. Members will not be permitted to use this movement to push pro/anti-Palestine or pro/anti-Israel views.

Attached: Screenshot-2019-07-13-22-32-30.png (46.07 KB, 568x401)
Attached: shalom.mp4 (1.7 MB, 1280x720)

Julian White
Julian White

What year is it in your world, you fucking moron?
You can't just go back to sleep.
The shitskin horde, and their demon puppet masters will never stop hunting you.
Grow some balls, you worthless faggot.
Or get out of the way, and wait to get raped, and tossed in a hole.

Luke Foster
Luke Foster

maybe look inwards before looking down

Did you get that line from your hippie single mother?

hitler

For fucks sake. Is that really what you expect? That junkies will take showers, join your movement and become the next Hitler? Wake up from your fantasy. Those losers are walking time bombs that will stab you in the back for a dime bag.

It's funny. You people bitch and whine at the right for being so called "ecelebs" over trifling nonsense. But you want to ally with mentally ill strangers that are the lowest of the low. Does that make sense to you?

Attached: san-francisco-homeless-bum,-commiefornia-aka-california.jpg (242.06 KB, 1200x1200)

Dylan Thompson
Dylan Thompson

Grow some balls
See
To find out about the kind of "balls" that GI has

Grayson Stewart
Grayson Stewart

"""choosing""" to be homeless
Total fucking jewish meme. Nobody is fucking stupid enough to live on the street simply because they disagree with the establishment. Fuck off.

Justin Roberts
Justin Roberts

Attached: keks3.gif (996.73 KB, 280x210)

Christopher Campbell
Christopher Campbell

Kikes like you should be gassed - and hopefully you will be soon.

Ethan Myers
Ethan Myers

homeless user here
im on probation in washington and unable to leave for another 2 years, my options are work at temp agencies doing hard manual labor with niggers to pay for washington's cost of living or be homeless and put all funds into cryptocurrency, it was an easy decision

Jordan Diaz
Jordan Diaz

the one with the glasses is a pure bred anglo
really makes ye think

Ethan Wright
Ethan Wright

Don't feed or, heaven forbid, give money to beggars, junkies and or mentally ill homeless. They should be killed and that's it.

If it something like Hogar Social Madrid by all means.
They occupy (((bank))) owned buildings for people that where made homeless due to evictions by the same, and collect voluntary food donations for people that are looking for a job and have families to maintain. They also call out bullshit when they see it.
Guess what the (((media))) reaction is.

Charities are a kike scam, specially well-known ones.

Elijah Butler
Elijah Butler

Oh, they're getting a free ride all right. For now, anyway. Want in-your-face, jaw-dropping proof?

Go to Google. Type in "tits" and press enter. Next select the "images" filter at the top. You will see nothing but wholesale full-frontal nudity of WHITE women.

Now, lets' start again. But this time instead of "tits", type in "tetas" (Spanish/Mexican spelling of "tits"). and hit enter. Then select the "images" filter at top again. What do you see this time? ALL NUDITY IS FILTERED

You see? The jew (via Joogle, in this case) protects the spics (as they are presently useful to him), whilst openly desecrating white females, as he wishes to entirely destroy Whites (OUT OF ENVY, OF COURSE, as always).

Note that when he is done using the spics, he will dispense with them, as well. It doesn't matter WHO you are… NEVER lie down with the jew… You may think you are getting ahead, but you are just being used and will be sacrificed when it is convenient..

Feel free to make an entire thread out of this lovely example of Joogle's big part in the parasites' big push for White Genocide. It is certainly a topic worthy of its own thread here (AND ELSEWHERE). Hell, drop Google a line and tell them what you think..

Also, NUKE ISRAEL. Anyone. Thank you.

Juan Miller
Juan Miller

oh yeah that faggot (((historian))) again.

Leo Brown
Leo Brown

Hang in there, nigger. Don't shit on the streets. Enjoy the unique experience, don't do drugs and keep a positive light. Try to help others around you, it takes the mind off of the self.

Austin Stewart
Austin Stewart

It depends on local conditions. Sometimes it's because they choose, sometimes it's because they're too stupid to survive, sometimes it's because environmental conditions are too harsh. A lot of them are hyperindividuals focused on their next dopamine rush, whether that's crime or drugs or sex, with no long term vision, marketable abilities and poor social skills. There are exceptions, but having worked with them, very few are deserving of help or pity.

Elijah Hernandez
Elijah Hernandez

What does Cuckberry actually do for a living

Aiden Davis
Aiden Davis

Wow its almost like they're trying to keep out larpers and glowniggers or something, amazing

Austin Moore
Austin Moore

self-serving
What the fuck is wrong with serving oneself, huh kike? Pretty everything in nature is self-serving. That's how the world works. The only reason someone would dislike a person who serves themselves is when that someone loses because of it. Therefore you must be a kike.

Camden Bailey
Camden Bailey

Blow it out your ass dumb ass right wing tard. He's the only one not completely loyal to the multinational corporations.

Avg poltard - I'm a fiscal conservative and I believe in strong defense, guns Jesus and tax cuts for billionaires and corporations , fuckin dumb.

Attached: FuckingDumb.PNG (241.07 KB, 728x752)

Henry Nguyen
Henry Nguyen

<pretty
Pretty *sure

Lucas Martinez
Lucas Martinez

You're fucking spun if you can't accept people feeding the homeless

Jackson Sanchez
Jackson Sanchez

Hitler was right faggot

Attached: images-(1).jpeg (18.06 KB, 294x171)

Cooper Parker
Cooper Parker

He's the only one not completely loyal to the multinational corporations.
Are you talking about Bernie "Thanks for all the donations, now I can buy a new house, a sports car, and back Hillary" Sanders?

Lincoln Diaz
Lincoln Diaz

There's a huge chunk of the right who support whatever policy fucks over other people the most.

Gavin Harris
Gavin Harris

no white male with test in the normal range is a lefty

Oliver Cooper
Oliver Cooper

You're to smart, way to stick it to the greedy Jew.

Attached: Make-israel-great-again.PNG (859.09 KB, 1108x924)

Josiah Gray
Josiah Gray

This is you isn't it?

Elijah James
Elijah James

Calling Arabs based when they are raping Aryan girls as we speak.

Austin Long
Austin Long

yeah you'd think anti-GI guys would try the smarter approach of "let's help them twice as often so they'll listen to our criticism of GI" or like "we'll give you 2 sandwiches for every GI sandwhich you refuse" right?

Leo Murphy
Leo Murphy

words matter more than actions

GI is doing good work. Even as mild as they try to be in their rhetoric they still get raided by police; this is Europe, not the US, and people can literally be thrown in jail just for distributing fliers (with no calls for violence) as National Action was. They say some cuck shit but everyone in it wants Europe to remain white and is actively working for it. Trump said everything right and look how that turned out. Words are cheap.

Also, the phrase “white genocide” is terrible propaganda, and will cause most normies to not take you seriously. You can say “but actually what’s happening technically fits the definition of genocide as declared by the United Nations on page 3 section B paragraph 4” but no one gives a shit about that; they view genocide as active, rapid mass killings of a population and while you can show them South African killings that’s still not going to make them take the phrase seriously at a time when there are more whites people than ever before in history.

Zachary Butler
Zachary Butler

this reminds me of something that happened a couple years ago

Attached: Antifa-gets-Soup-Kitchen-to-ban-Sons-of-Odin.png (430.71 KB, 635x892)

Blake Mitchell
Blake Mitchell

Focusing on the homeland of whites instead of foreign middle-eastern deserts

Ya don’t say

Gabriel Hill
Gabriel Hill

Generation Identity is doing good work. They're helping some of the people most affected by mass migration and undermining the moral monopoly of the system. Hearts and minds.

Chase Ross
Chase Ross

abandon politics, run far away from all power and influence, hide and hope they come for you last

Good strategy

David Edwards
David Edwards

Sing your culture's songs and dance their dances.
We'll put you on the Safety Dance since you're a tard who can't read between the lines

Cameron Gomez
Cameron Gomez

Yes, white people having their own nations is how whites are exterminated.

Like how before mass immigration started in the 1960s, there were no white people.

Gabriel Evans
Gabriel Evans

instead of "tits", type in "tetas" (Spanish/Mexican spelling of "tits"). and hit enter. Then select the "images" filter at top again. What do you see this time? ALL NUDITY IS FILTERED

I tried this, looks about only HALF filtered to me.

Attached: I-googled-TETAS.png (1.01 MB, 1230x1024)

Zachary Rivera
Zachary Rivera

Nice cringe post

Attached: ayy-lmao-o-7182784.jpg (89.71 KB, 600x502)

Ian Butler
Ian Butler

Do you think I'm a right winger, retard?

Ian Ward
Ian Ward

imagine thinking helping the homeless is a good thing, you guys are weird

Brandon Parker
Brandon Parker

Jews straight up murder them, so already better.

Andrew Edwards
Andrew Edwards

when im down on my luck i dont become a bum and do nothing i get a job and dont act like a nigger

Joseph Anderson
Joseph Anderson

they would of stabbed you no though given if they caught you on the wrong day at night and you werent a poorfag

Blake Diaz
Blake Diaz

homeless by choice people are just worthless poorfags who are too retarded and dont have the skills or money to become farmers/ranchers

Angel Taylor
Angel Taylor

Interesting observation. Maybe they (spics) are already falling out of favor with the yids, To be honest it's been a few months since I noticed this (and it was extremely filtered then), so maybe dynamics are changing. If you look at he West Coast they certainly do seem to be importing more obnoxious Asians as of lately. Maybe that's the difference. Like I said, when they're through using you…

Andrew Cox
Andrew Cox

Kill the White homeless, boomers, christians

Heil Hitler!

Nathan Lewis
Nathan Lewis

Now that's what true bigotry and irrational hate looks like.

Logan Butler
Logan Butler

If you win, you lose!
Nice try, Chaim.

Brayden Price
Brayden Price

One of the things that made the National Socialists popular was collecting donations and then distributing food to the elderly, disabled, and poor. They also gave jobs to the homeless and sheltered them until they got back on their feet.

"Our social welfare system is so much more than just charity. Because we do not say to the rich people: Please, give something to the poor. Instead we say: German people, help yourself! Everyone must help, whether you are rich or poor! Everyone mut have the belief that there's always someone in a much worse situation than I am, and this person I want to help as a comrade. " - Adolf Hitler

We must show people not only that we can win and take power, but that their lives will be better when we take power.

Attached: strong-horse.jpg (108.74 KB, 724x1024)

Brayden Walker
Brayden Walker

I've seen plenty of homeless spics but they aren't really the same type of homeless. They are homeless by choice and likely doing it to lay low and peddle drugs. Every spic homeless I saw was a total cholo with obvious gang tattoos. They are in decent health so it's obvious they aren't struggling.

Attached: 00387a5b35766e0490587f7243bcd53c51c543b434d02657db14c1960fe2a927.jpg (2.28 MB, 3624x5098)

Sebastian Reyes
Sebastian Reyes

My ex's father would help with his church's foodbank and often would mention spics in escalades stopping by for food

Adrian Collins
Adrian Collins

not completely loyal
If he was, why does he defend Israel's right to exist and backed Hillary in the election?

Connor Gonzalez
Connor Gonzalez

Hang yourself abdul

Bentley White
Bentley White

Becoming horribly and destructively addicted to Jewish drugs doesn’t make you an unperson. Making the drugs does.

People don’t have addictions or mental illnesses for fun. They’re often the result of coping with untreated trauma (besides mental illnesses you’re just born with)

I used to feel the same way as you. Any brainlet knows if you give money to a homeless crackhead, they’ll just spend it on drugs. But why does not give them socks? Meals? Soap? It costs next to nothing to do so. You could argue they’d try to sell the items, but I’d argue that it doesn’t matter if you gave in good faith. Also, it’s always free to ask them their names. People don’t do that, because it’s uncomfortable to remember that they’re human.

James Barnes
James Barnes

Fuck trannies and fuck ((Niggers))

Attached: 12D4E360-D6A5-49C8-95BC-26EF58F6D38B.jpeg (44.08 KB, 640x360)