It's worse than you think

Halfchan isn't just a shitty chan polluted with garbage and shills anymore.

I made a thread earlier that accumulated about 100 replies very quickly, (a lot of them were clear bots though), and then the thread was pruned or deleted.

It's interesting how they may be using googles/facebooks shadow profiles (they use google captcha and ads) to make it so posts you make will always show up on devices that are connected to you.

I always wondered why that shitty site was always so slow, it's literally a CRUD, post and read web app.

Attached: poof.png (1188x764, 156.34K)

Go back.

How long until it happens here, you fucking moron.

When we get closer to the 2020 elections all anti-trump posts/threads will be b& on sight.

I guarantee this bot is just programmed to reply with some shit about trump every time a thread with 'halfchan' is created.

Screenshot my post.

oh look. the 10th thread crying about cuckchan this week

Shadowbans on 4chan? More like no one gives enough of a fuck about your ramblings to reply
It's like taking a shit in an ocean of feces. It won't be noticed

You probably are schizo if you think this is worth a thread or that anyone gives a fuck

Probably the same retard

Right on queue

Take your jewpills, user

cue.

"queue" is a lineup of people.

"cue" is a sign to start something.

Though, that is quite a ineup of bots that popped up.

lineup

(3) way to go schlomo thx for ACTUALLY validating a cuckchan thread. This now a thread worthy of discussion because shills say it isn't.
Bump

Attached: 83eb8989036c2adc8337d20f0ae699b2.gif (800x444, 10.32M)

Do you know who invented schizophrenia?

Attached: burnn.png (623x114, 16.79K)

If you're not a shill and a bot, and don't care about getting banned on half pol, do you mind posting the screenshot I posted in the OP there? The thread was pretty large, people will see it and reply. I don't see why they wouldn't ban you too also.

What do you mean?

Attached: 97454f18de4e70ce47ce2c6433b770ef333fbdec1cc6740fd11f9570d07a5480.jpg (600x847, 46.07K)

I used to be able to reliably go on B or B2 on 4chan or Zig Forums and find some decent fap material. Now it's just a shitshow of bot spam. Quite disappointing.

Maybe if your threads didn't suck they wouldn't get pruned, halfchan scum.
Now GTFO.

Attached: anchor-clipart-anchor-clip-art-830x920.jpg (830x920, 27.2K)

NO doubt very soon. what do next?

GET THE FUCK OUT FAGGOT
>>>/reddit/

based schizo speaking the truth

Haha schizo take your retard-pills and go back. lmao.

jk you're a fucking schizo faggot