RUSSIA has approved a new Silk Road-style 1,250-mile motorway connecting China to Belarus

The Meridian Highway forms one section of a huge motorway that will stretch 5,000 miles all the way from Shanghai to Hamburg.

It is hoped the road will shorten trucking routes between cargo hubs in western China and central Europe.

.thesun.co.uk/news/9474865/russia-silk-road-motorway-china-dominate-trade/

Attached: Untitledsuper.png (698x580, 893.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NFTA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belarus
youtube.com/watch?v=9CQ5M1rNNzE
youtube.com/watch?v=Mg_nUf2W6vU
newslanc.com/tsukerman-on-russian-roads/
archive.fo/niqrF
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's like anudda Transcontinental railroad!

I guess Belarus becoming their own country was just for show.

What's the speed limit on super highway?

Some look like deliberately trying to cause an accident, others cell phone, drunk, but most are wtf, something is wrong in the head with Russians, fucking brain dead.

Attached: -001.jpg (656x492, 53.71K)

Belarus isn't independent from Russia, they're in a union state since 1996.

My question is, "Why are there not MORE of these in Russia, Largest Country in the World?"

Why is it our problem or business if Russia improves its infrastructure?

Heck, make it 8 lanes each way, with unlimited speed in the innermost 3 lanes going each way. Have minimum-speed lanes for trucks, where you have to be going 100mph, minimum, to have your big rig in that lane.

Do it up right.

Russia now have road, Russia strong!

Attached: russiadecline#.png (640x806, 373.26K)

Belarus is gonna be full of chinks.
But then again, Beijing is gonna be full of Belarussians.

They will get a taste of multiculturalism.

You can strike Africa out of your block, because the jews gave it to China, who are now in the process of getting the massive settlement of Chinese into Africa going, for which the jews dumb their slave pets all over the world to annihilate the west. Russia and China are backing the jews to enslave the entire world.

Is China going to build it? Because Russian roads are garbage and the corruption in maintaining them is insane.

The root rus in Belarus is the same rus in Russia. They are russian in all ways including name.

Attached: napoleon russia france.jpg (596x445, 29.98K)

Also the Bel is the same Bel in bellend.

Its ridiculously easy to get a drivers license there. The something is starting to happen in the US too that is why traffic accidents are going up

Chinese roads are any better? Majority of them lack proper drainage

Fuck off vlad.

What, were they supposed to be able to build a huge fucking road without permission?

Not even sure what you are trying to imply

The west should stop doing any business with China immediately. Giving them technology in the first place was a big mistake, like giving technology to anyone outside Europe. The western markets dying because of China's flood of cheap crap, most of the pollution for which the west and its tax payers are now supposed to pay comes from China alone. They overcrowd the planet and are already stealing resources from other continents, which means the west will be the bottom feeder in the future. No decent European should to any kind of business with them.

Incredible, kike-tier lies. What else you got, Chaim?

Every square meter of it is monitored by CCTV. I look forward to seeing how the Chinks monitor this highway.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NFTA

They have been talking about this shit for over a decade.

Those video clips are from all around the world, Italy, Russia, US… It's just a compilation put together by (((an interest))) which wants to dehumanize Russians. There's thousands or tens of thousands of these "Russian drivers" videos, promoted by Youtube of course, but if you actually watch them, they are mostly from other countries.

Better than the jews. If we can't have the world for us, at least we will ensure that the chinese destroys it, so the jews can't have it.
Done by jews.
Done by jews.
Enabled and encouraged by jews in the first place, before their own market was ruined by China.
Those taxes are 100% created and enforced by jews, in every single country that pays them.
At least they will take away from jews too.
As the jews always have done for thousands of years, even worse than the chinese.
Meaning that the jews will lose their control over western trade. That scenario is better than what we have now, so, let China ruin the jews' trade as the jews have already ruined the west.
All descent Europeans must do business with the one plague (China) that will completely destroy the jew plague. It is better to destroy everything than let the jews live and keep controlling trade.

Even if you go back 3000 years or more, China's economy depends on access to the Mediterranean basin ie Europe.

lol look at the data yourself

Not sure russian and automobile were ever meant to join forces

Noooo! All this money could be spend on Niggers or Israel!!!

Not based! Not redpilled!

Or niggers in isreal…not cool, not cool, I agree

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belarus
They lasted as their own country for ten years, now they're just a satellite of Russia with faux heads of state.

Cool job description. I wish to get me one of those.

ANCIENT NEWS

Probably around 140km/h which means you can go from China to Belarus in less than 6 hours according to OP's genius chart which is measure in meters, rather the kilometers.

The bribe from his boss helped.

I got my licence after a test on a closed-circuit course like a go-kart track.

In Ireland they make you change a tire and do simple things like check the oil level and washer fluid, common sense shit that everyone should do, but since burgers get in and push a button and expect a Johnny-Cab by the way they "drive"…

They're more common than you think.

Attached: faux heads of state.png (301x377, 179.28K)

The mountains in BC have varying speed limits based on weather conditions (duh). I suppose everyone is so stupid you need a fucking sign now.

Niggers in Israel would be pretty good though.

There are africans in Israel. But they need more. Without diversity Israel will not survive.

Probably around three bottles of cheap vodka.

Lmao sure thing schlomo.

Ross Ulbricht did nothing wrong!

Are Russians going to be allowed to drive on this road?

Are Iranians?

No, it's Slav for white, as in White Russia. Also, the only bellends in Slavland are Muslims and Jew.

Did the 'STOP' signs give it away? Or maybe the cries of fuck! and oh my god! in American dialect English?

You too can have a faux head of state if you join an international clique of moneylenders and lop off your prepuce.

That actualy explains a lot.
He was working pretty high up at a yank company.

HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHEUHEUHEUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUHEUEHUEHUHEUEHUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUEHUEHUEHUEHUHEUEUEHUHEUE!!!!!!1111
youtube.com/watch?v=9CQ5M1rNNzE
youtube.com/watch?v=Mg_nUf2W6vU
newslanc.com/tsukerman-on-russian-roads/

Attached: 5c94d4fc3cc10_90mp00u3-b0ua00.jpg (206x244 257.73 KB, 8.38K)

While America is Anti-white and fights for Is-real, Russia is the only country to stand against Jews.

They're not perfect, but they put their people first and not Is-real and Blacked.

Attached: Russia_Mother.jpg (736x1089, 84.29K)

Train…
Do not forget all the worldwide projects China is building, and Manning, with their families dropping spawn in said countries… (see Jamaica Highway, etc.)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1200x900, 1.09M)

Pretty much.

The JewSA way that's good, right?

Attached: kiked.jpg (606x643, 58.14K)

So JewSSR is good right?

Attached: putin-bibi.jpg (1000x667, 162.94K)

Now find Putin saying this.

I can wait.

Attached: ZionDon.png (852x465, 630.91K)

Well hello there my old friend.

Attached: Vladimir Putin Gives His Friend Bibi Netanyahu a Campaign Gift - Bloomberg.png (1337x790, 694.02K)

I asked for a quote, glow.

And you get a gift, yid.

By the way, that article is from the (((msm))).

Even Yahoo has published it.

GIVE UP MY BOY

Just pay the Moshe for your Blacked it's done.

You kike's bodyguards know I'm right.

Not like it's complicated tbh

Yeah, I still don't see how the JewSSR is good.

Not even close to comparable.

Attacking Israel all the time? Yes.

Gee, i wonder why, you dumb kike

Holy shit lol that almost makes the US seem like a devolved country

Zev Chafets is a journalist and author of 14 books. He was a senior aide to Israeli Prime Minister Menachem Begin and the founding managing editor of the Jerusalem Report Magazine.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-16 at 11.42.41 AM.png (411x568, 257.17K)

Show one time JewSSR attacked and attacks Israel?

Those images are not from the US.

I know, I thought American roads were third world tier but those pics were something else

Attached: 5f08a7ad8971062a5b2597c7d0dba7af.jpg (640x480, 40.73K)

Attached: retarded.jpg (1280x720, 59.23K)

But they auto-heal during summer.

Try again moron. Your sentence makes no fucking sense.

Remember to filter torpedo

Thanks. Surprise surprise.

"The chinks are gonna take over europe, fellow white natzies! We need (((NATO)))!"

Cyberpunk, here we come!

and Russia was born in kievan-rus

Look at where the stretch of highway they're talking about is actually located. It's in Russia.

projected growth in Russia's lot lizard economy is approaching double digits

Are they going to make highway a toll road? It is quite expensive to maintain the roads.

Keep up the putinposts you tranny smegma sucking faggots. Maybe you can radicalize one of us into shooting up a synagogue again.

Attached: E0D79C36-06B9-44E7-AC73-BF70A0549DD4.jpeg (191x255, 26.21K)

How's your tanker, guvna?

This thread shows how fucking stupid pol fuckwits have become (always were?). For the uninformed this is not a Russian project, it is a combined Israel Chinese proj called.the One Belt One Road project. That's3 all I want to say to you morons. This once great forum is now actually worse than watching normies watch tv.

Road never happening. Just like all public spending projects this one will get looted by oligarchs and government officials, and Russian will get jack shit, as usual.

Can't spend money on infrastructure, gotta spend it on EBTs and gibs.

Attached: 417129_900.jpg (679x900, 112.9K)

Lol. This is what it's like under jewish control. Why improve the roads for Christians when a new road can be built in Israel? The chosen need a lot of money for their reconstruction plans in Palestine.

cars are a blight among mankind simply for our own user error

why are ruskies such shit drivers? drunk 24/7?

If this is built you can expect it will seal the fate of us for good, expect 90M Chinese within two generations to flood Europe. The one belt road initiative created by the Jews, Chinese & their collaborators need to be hanged for this.

I wasn't a massive fan of brexit for it will cut down Eastern European immigration, while increasing the rate of Indians & Africans but it will be essential if this happens. Continental Europe is fucked.

Attached: muslim_thug_1.jpg (300x400 4.72 KB, 26.43K)

Hooray for the new putin post!!! Don’t worry Yuri, you’re not a shill at all.
When is your next earnest brainlet going to shoot up a synagogue???

how much to ride the long one?

>archive.fo/niqrF

Attached: belt-and-road-initiative.jpg (1077x1233, 277.12K)

Bump

Anyone that’s posts about russia wants you to irl earnest fyi. Is no hero

Why does their map show St Petersburg up near Arkhangelsk instead of at the Gulf of Finland?

Russia has their tongue up Israel's cloaca. Kike oligarchs still control Russia. Don't be fucking fooled by the theatre for the goyim. Kikes control all sides like they've always done. You print the currencies, you control the nations. Wake up you dumb fucking cunts.

Just create a /rus/ already.

So what? The US has a network of feminism spreading to Latin America! Whose the true winner now?

What could possibly go wrong

Attached: max-damage-3-920x518.png (920x518, 636.08K)