POSSIBLE HAPPENING IMMINENT: NOLA LIBS GONNA DROWN

Tropical depression outer bands starting to enter New Orleans, city is flooding already, state of emergency floodwater not going down at all

Livestream:
youtu.be/V1AGKncgN0w

Mississippi River predicted to reach 20' this weekend, which would overtop the levees

Attached: Screenshot_20190710-125424.png (760x599, 462.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wnd.com/2005/09/32377/
wrno.iheart.com/
c9icy.prod.playlists.ihrhls.com/1033_icy
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/3877
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/549
earthcam.com/usa/louisiana/neworleans/bourbonstreet/?cam=catsmeow2
zerohedge.com/news/2019-07-11/tropical-storm-barry-dump-biblical-rains-louisiana-coast-warnings-issued
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

rolling for dead niggers

Hurricane seasons is just getting revved up too.

wew

Attached: D_IBOH-XUAgqyki.jpeg (480x359, 44.34K)

This is the appropriate course of action

It's very early in the season. IT HASN'T EVEN BEGUN!

Fuck off nigger.

test

And Nig Orleans is below sea level, if the pumps aren't able to keep up now, in a couple days the nigs will be drowning.

Get ready for more NOLA nigs coming to you.

CHECKED!

Great more coons coming into Texas.

Nah I'm in Canacuck. My neighbor is from NOLA and white and he seems pretty nervous about this one.

Shit. Means more nigger “evacuees” will be shipped to Texas and all over the South.
They ruined a lot of North Texas when they were shipped there after Katrina. Suddenly the local Walmart, was filled with screaming negros and their children. It was like Nigeria.
Today most of Dallas is non-white and a white man can die in the wrong neighborhood. We don’t need our tax dollars going to make the problem worse.
Link related:
wnd.com/2005/09/32377/

Checked. Nice

Here’s a question: why aren’t whites shipped all over the country every time an eathquake, hurricane or tornado hits? It’s just an excuse for forced diversity.

Aww shit, course confirmed, get ready for bobbin nogs

Hooray

But how many? Dubs for 100s, trips for 1000s

Better tell the national guard that you tragically lost all your guns when they come knocking

Attached: 0dbf32ded41f725cea55f53cd9a68049171b6665ae7e6ef9a2ce3d62c732abc8.jpg (539x544, 33.5K)

Niggers gonna wish they had some swim lessons lmao

Why? Use em for what they’re for and shoot zog in the fucking teeth
Fuck yourself cuckold

Katrina posted a high score with somewhere around 900 i believe.
I still think the levees were blown based on this simple fact. My old college roomate lives there, The day after Katrina went through his house was fine, not a drop of water coming from the skies dead calm hot as a MF. It was not until after everything was done that all of a sudden 2 levees just plain blew the fuck out, one a nice big ass concrete levee.
So the net result storm did not hurt his home, blown out levee the day after flooded his shit with 4 foot of water and over half the town.

why would a white man want to live in a Mexican state? You should consider moving to America

If NO floods and CA gsts decimated by a massive earthquake in the same weekend my dick would be a diamond cutter

Easier said than done glownigger

Never forget that while niggers were left to die the government was taking advantage to confiscate the guns of white people.

If you're white in a disaster area don't trust the feds and if you can make sure they don't find their way back to wherever they came from.

Checked. Already on it user good job.

Checked cucked dubs
Enjoy your slavery. I’d rather take some of the shit heels with me on my way to ‘hala

Attached: fb67eb4baec3105da47aee55a561e6de571096c16fa2d363b19b2a6548ce638a.png (813x404, 79.33K)

spics and nigs are in every state. I'd rather live in a state that lets me shoot them in self defense though.

Attached: dimetrodon-grandis.jpeg (2121x2121, 496.28K)

We should run an operation that brings forth a major African issue during New Orleans hurricane season. There is potential in that.

Never. Ever. Ever. let these cowardly swine into your home. Even if they're bleeding out in the street and beg you for entry into your home, tell them to fuck off and come back with a warrant. Don't talk to them.

rolling!

Attached: ItAllComesUpRoses.jpeg (243x168, 18.81K)

What material are the levvees built out of?
Asking for a friend…

WILL THE LEVEE BREAK?
looks like they already have, shit loads of sensors out of order in Nawleans

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1002x480, 567.04K)

A tale of two groups.

1) MUH BABIES! THEY DROWNING RACISSS DID DIS!

2) Bitch stay back….

Attached: 2.png (996x575 681.87 KB, 607.83K)

Holy fuck the mods just deleted the frazzledrip thread
It’s real holy fuck. They deleted it before I could archive it even
Insert jaws theme song

Can't wait until a shit load of niggers are displaced throughout the South again reverting any demographic progress that has been made since Katrina fuck the jews running HAARP

pathetic

Attached: bhola cyclone.png (280x618, 88.67K)

It depends on the levee. Levee is a noun just like dam it does not imply a certain material.
The vast majority are dirt some are interlocking corrugated pilings with concrete back fill.
In short there is an array of ways to build a levee.

CHECKED
Blessed Bhola wiped them ahem off the pooland

In the 1980's, JR Ewing would of cleaned up that WalMart and kicked sum nigger ass

Attached: JR.jpg (636x504, 55.45K)

Because most whites aren't fucking helpless children

It would have been higher if ebil whitey didn't warn all the niggers ahead of time and tell them to evacuate. There were no white people in 1971 Pakistan.

Of course we aren't, that's the Jews' jobs.

yeah. all it takes is one small hiccup for niggers to be on the street wailing, looting, sticking their paws out for a handout, and dying from easily preventable diseases because they are too fucking stupid to take care of themselves on even a basic level, like being able to get safe drinking water. They are surrounded by supplies to do this, yet after Katrina they were dying left and right from gold rush era diseases. Thats what keeps me going. the thought that all we have to do is red pill future generations on whites, which is actually happening, then when things get rough, just dont give niggers any help. they will use their monumental stupidity to genocide themselves.

20 fucking feet?

Attached: 28eb318d433f84508a8d2eb4aa458b842c00168280d5e86fd1591c3080ff570d.jpg (642x630, 25.88K)

Most whites are not completely useless. They won't easily leave the homes they own. They can deal and adapt. Prep and defend.

Blacks don't own shit and can't think past the current moment.

Attached: Katrina-Homes-Brad-Pitt-580x388.jpg (600x303 45.77 KB, 66.79K)

Never fails, always the smallest fag has the biggest weapon. If any of you anons live in the danger zone be prepared in case a wild nig nog appears

Attached: Poseidon is racist.jpg (1024x768, 145.6K)

I left off the most important part. had to fix it.

Attached: Poseidon is racist.jpg (1024x768, 161.67K)

In Brazil, every flood is followed by "aid" from Pissrael. Anons should look into any jewish organization acting as aid groups. It is guaranteed that jews are causing some (if not all) of those floods artificially, as an excuse to gain favor among niggers and fenceshitters.

awesome. only useless niggers live there.

Wrong.
Just tell them to fuck off.
Telling them to come back with a warrant is admission of a crime.

Checked

They did by force during katrina to white areas

wew indeed

CNN Journalist here, can one of you bigots explain to me why hurricanes are so racist?

that sheeeiiiit meme cracks me up every time, the variations never end :D

Because, Trump, of course, you useless faggot. Put me in your racist screenshot, nigger.

Did you not watch the video faggot they were drawing guns on old ladies that could barely walk then physically attacked them anyway. The laws don't mean shit even with the aftermath. The only one they didn't attack and take her gun away was some random nigress. I can guarantee if you opened fire on the military they would just mortar the house or light it on fire like they have done everytime.

Better off setting up IED on neighboring streets once you hear they are confiscating weapons by force so they don't even risk coming down yours.

If you got the military rolling down your street its already to late you should of left and went in inna woods. Or hopefully live rural enough you got a few days to prepare to cut off the road and to create a chokepoint that leads in to a killbox.

This is also why you shouldn't promote military worship or police as friends.

Attached: biometrics in iraq shady.jpg (1970x1420, 567.11K)

Seeing shit from Katrina always makes my blood boil.

Attached: Never_Let_Evil_Take_Root.jpg (1024x576, 101.39K)

Katrina redpilled the entire world on the nature of the nigger. Generation Z needs reminding, I hope it occurs again.

ADL researcher here. A drowning nigger just blew over my house.

Can't wait for a comfy weekend coming up if Louisiana get serious shit.

Attached: -angry_cat_noises-.jpg (640x1136, 66.83K)

Not bumping but posting again with the cone of projected landfall. Probably a good idea to check noaa every so often. Then look for the police scanners of intense counties, and local news once it really starts during regular business hours.

Attached: Screenshot_20190711-044722__01.jpg (1062x799, 268.09K)

The whole neighborhood should just start lighting up cops who come to take guns.

Christ, you niggers are dumb. If someone told you the army was training to shoot people because they were planning on shooting Americans who are also people you'd believe it. Why don't you just kill yourselves already, ffs?

Sheeeit

Attached: 27f.jpg (900x675 86.67 KB, 115.08K)

Fuck yes. Keep the memes flowing

Attached: 3e87j88qyhm11.jpg (778x675, 29.75K)

bump for bloated nigger corpses.
ray nagin should get work release so he can coordinate the disaster relief effort ;^)

Oh fuck I never knew nagin was in jail. Katrina is the gift that keeps on giving.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-07-11 at 8.29.58 PM.png (514x356 23.04 KB, 57.69K)

HURRICANE BARRY

Attached: barry-white-9542507-1-402.jpg (300x300, 16.47K)

SHO' YO RIGHT!!!

Obama's real name is Barry Soetoro.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-07-11 at 8.33.17 PM.png (620x417 299 KB, 48.53K)

local news radio is WRNO
wrno.iheart.com/
c9icy.prod.playlists.ihrhls.com/1033_icy

1000! Come one!!

Katrina was quite the redpill for a number of people back in the day, and that was before we had dedicated meme-teams to make hay with every soundbite, video clip and picture from the area (and there will be a lot more of them since even the niggiest niggers now have smartphones). Have photoshop open and ready. This time the Superdome is going to be in HD!

Attached: hbarry.jpg (480x486, 32.75K)

In other news, another great nigger migration is headed to Houston.

po-lice scanner
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/3877

fire
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/549

webcam
earthcam.com/usa/louisiana/neworleans/bourbonstreet/?cam=catsmeow2

rolling

Attached: 1355647549898.jpg (660x454, 21.76K)

I have had several nurses/CNAs/EMS/etc that volunteered for the Red Cross to go to Katrina for aid. They were ordered at gun point not to cross into the city to help people and were kept out by National Guard for days and days while people suffered without water and first aid.

I hope not. The cities in the south are the real life version of a containment board. Last time a hurricane banned New Orleans the crazy niggers poured out and moved to non-nigger areas bring cultural enriching rape and robbery everywhere they spread.

hahahah didn't know the Chocolate City nigger is in prison, nice.

Living below sea level isn’t the “issue”, it’s the utter lack of critical infrastructure needed to deal with high water levels, but that’s kinda hard to finance when 90% of your budget is spent and wasted on the niggers now looting stores.
Maybe they’ll get it this time and re-build waterproof houses, doubt it.

Rolling for more rain and more misery for niggers.

Giuze guize guiiiiize !

Barry is coming to the rescue
zerohedge.com/news/2019-07-11/tropical-storm-barry-dump-biblical-rains-louisiana-coast-warnings-issued

Checked. Dubs=A dozen dead niggers. 88=14,88 dead niggers. Trips=14,888

Attached: xlarge.jpeg (769x1024, 144.5K)

One off.

No drama so far.

All we can hope for is extreme upstream rain that flushes out the poison & filth.
God willing.

Attached: black hands.jpg (960x549 53 KB, 37.29K)