The Real Reason Epstein was Arrested is to Help Reelect Netanyahu

Epstein has 2 choices, he tells the WHOLE truth and goes to jail for life. He tells just enough to expose Baraks connections and Netanyahu easily wins reelection and Epstein gets off the hook!! Welcome to Western Israel!

We all know Epstein was working for Mossad now we know why the jews compromised him to help Netanyahu
Want further proof Anons just google "Netanyahu Epstein". Trump is once again doing President Kushner's bidding to help uncle Bibi hold on to his power some more. Fuck Trump, Fuck Kushner, and Fuck the Jews.

Attached: image.png (609x343, 299.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/us-news/nyt-profile-reveals-netanyahu-s-close-ties-to-the-kushners-1.5432651
nytimes.com/2017/02/11/us/politics/jared-kushner-israel.html?_r=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

duplicate thread
kys kike shill

I don't really buy it, but I'm willing to hear your argument out further, OP. Israeli policy would be identical under Barak, so I'm not sure I catch what the purpose would be.

I'm glad you see it this way. I've been convinced that all American politics has been a Punch and Judy show acted out on directives from the Likud Party to further their agenda. The key to the secret is thus to figure out exactly what is the Likud Party agenda, it's whys and wherefores, which aren't always obvious since jews are devious intriguants who revel in counter intuitive thinking and paradoxical behavior, the better to confuse the casual outside observers, who can never fathom this aspect of their souls.

Kushner and Netanyahu are basically family. Netanyahu even slept in Jared's bed when he visited the family as a child. President Kushner wants to protect uncle Bibi at all costs. It's not that hard a stretch to understand why they threw this particular kike under the bus.

Is that a nice way of saying child rape?

Have you figured it out?

No like there are multiple news stories about Bibi's relationship with the Kushner family and Jared's father. Though given jews and fact Charles Kushner is half a fag it probably also isn't that far a stretch to assumed Jared got buggered by Uncle Bibi.

Just look at the frail, soy sucking faggot. If you can't spot an obvious sodomites by now…
moar lurky

Yeah, a 9mm parabellum slug behind the ear and a swift kick into a freshly dug slit trench with the back hoe busy digging fresh graves and covering up the ones that I've just filled.

Even Jew for Jew media covered it.

haaretz.com/us-news/nyt-profile-reveals-netanyahu-s-close-ties-to-the-kushners-1.5432651

Here is original article on it.

nytimes.com/2017/02/11/us/politics/jared-kushner-israel.html?_r=0

For the true antisemite nothing beats Jew for Jew media. They let their hair down and show what they're thinking. It's amazing. Haaretz, Jerusalem Post, Ynet. These are gold.

If that one story about the politician surviving several point-blank .45 shots is to be believed, you may want to do more than use the measly 9mm.

shot placement is everything, anything more than one bullet is waiting ammo

So jewish infighting has caused a jew to be thrown under the bus when there'd be little to no policy difference no matter who won? Given that why are you upset, at least some kikes are going to go to jail, who cares if some other kikes benefit, its better than no kikes being punished.

Bibi was banging Kushner yes

There is difference between them.
Netanyahu's group wants ethnonationalism for Israel and Civic Nationalism for Europe.
Other kikes want Anarchy/Communism all over the world.

I doubt it would help him this late in the game. He's in serious legal trouble as it is and that means even if he gets rid of baraks he would have to face someone new and cleaner he has zero chance against.

Not exactly. They're just willing to promote kosher nationalists that convince people to support Israel and the Middle Eastern wars. They all still have the same Talmudic endgame.

Attached: Netanyahu - Basis for Israeli Law Should be Talmud.png (597x717, 45.05K)

It's still worth it!

Its Chabad (we are the Messiah) VS Zionists (wait for the Messiah) The Chabad IE: Kushner,Saul Fox etc Have the tech and the Jewish youth, the Zionists are getting old and are being replaced.

If you want to know the exact day MAGA died google 'Saul Fox Trump'

I laughed. Good one. I'm using that from now on.
I've heard "United States of Israel", but that's good too.

Attached: do_you_believe_me_2.jpg (626x589, 85.98K)