Cucked congress cuts cannabis decriminalizion

Henry Wright
Henry Wright

Once again, congress reaffirms the criminality of marijuana and doubles the enforcement nationwide where it's still illegal.

blog.norml.org/2019/07/10/historic-house-judiciary-subcommittee-holds-hearing-on-marijuana-descheduling/

Attached: Screenshot-20190710-154255.png (1.85 MB, 1440x2880)

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/travisbradberry/2015/02/10/new-study-shows-smoking-pot-permanently-lowers-iq/#32ab4abd2f5b
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2811144/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5908416/
psychiatrictimes.com/substance-use-disorder/cannabis-induced-psychosis-review
brightquest.com/cannabis-induced-psychosis/can-marijuana-cause-psychosis/
sciencemag.org/news/2016/01/twins-study-finds-no-evidence-marijuana-lowers-iq-teens

Luke Hernandez
Luke Hernandez

Marijuana is a plague.

Adam Gomez
Adam Gomez

"Good goyim"

Attached: agrg2.jpg (10.88 KB, 220x220)

Easton Stewart
Easton Stewart

This board is so fucking gay.

Jonathan Anderson
Jonathan Anderson

Every single weed smoker is mentally retarded and 100% open to jewish subversion which is why the kikes want it legalized so bad

Levi Campbell
Levi Campbell

"Marijuana is for degenerates"

Why would the Jews want to legalize it when they're already making money on pharmaceuticals?

Attached: I-didnt-have-cable-to-watch-these-in-fact--90043f15082b5ed5d4fedb92eae71a8b.jpg (66.17 KB, 644x800)

Juan Brown
Juan Brown

good. weed is for hippies and niggers. it also makes you grow bitch tits

Evan Evans
Evan Evans

Why would the Jews want to legalize it when they're already making money on pharmaceuticals?
hello brainlet. you assume the kikes dont want more money, and weed is a tax cow. look at how WA and CO taxed it. they made a killing. not to mention, as pointed out, it does make people more docile and open to suggestion.

you dont belong here. do not post again.

Brody Moore
Brody Moore

It's no good, even in the states where it's illegal everyone under 30 is constantly high and only ever talks about weed. We need to go full Duterte and just start shooting anyone the "dude, weed" people

Carson Garcia
Carson Garcia

The only reason this is criminalized (or taxed where legalized). Cannabis has also been proven to kill cancer, such as cannabis oils for skin cancer. The reason you have synthetics is because big pharma drug cartel needs their cut, they can't let sick people get healthy on diet or something they could grow in their own yard.

Attached: monopolies-hate-this-2.png (772.38 KB, 883x1102)
Attached: monopolies-hate-this-3.jpg (382.45 KB, 1084x756)
Attached: monopolies-hate-this-4.jpg (216.43 KB, 1024x799)
Attached: monopolies-hate-this.png (655.91 KB, 1000x1333)
Attached: jews-can't-patent-this.jpg (336.04 KB, 1170x703)

Jackson Turner
Jackson Turner

People in legal state buy it from their friends who are growing. People from out of state where it is illegal are the ones funding dispensaries and thus paying taxes.

Matthew Rodriguez
Matthew Rodriguez

cannabis makes people more docile and vulnerable to suggestion
Then why aren't you redpilling potheads?

Colton Gutierrez
Colton Gutierrez

Weed doesn’t threaten pharma companies profits like you dopehead niggers claim. Look at the “white” people behind all the big pot startups and you’ll see dreidels spinning left and right.

Charles Barnes
Charles Barnes

Kill yourself you kike cum sucker, why do you think leftists are pushing this so hard? I've never met a pothead with an IQ over 70 in my entire life

Isaiah Thompson
Isaiah Thompson

How retarded do you have to be not to realise that cannabis legalisation is a Jewish cause?

drug that dopes people into contentment so they don't resist the ZOG
easy to market as harmless despite evidence that it causes irreversible mental illness (lol it's a plant bro)
billions of dollars more to be made selling it to people through a giant corporate machine than can be made whilst it's illegal and has to be manufactured and transported illicitly.

Just ask yourself if you can genuinely picture cannabis being tolerated in Nazi Germany.

David Roberts
David Roberts

OP is a nigger.

Wyatt Rogers
Wyatt Rogers

Industrial hemp is already legal so what are you complaining about? And no it doesn’t cure cancer dipshit.

Bentley Phillips
Bentley Phillips

opponent lists objective facts
<Oh I know! Ad Hominem!
(((you)))

Can't wait till the r/The_Donald boomers die off like flies.

Luke Foster
Luke Foster

Cannabis is a direct threat to the multi trillion dollar cancer racket. You don't even realize how much of a shill you are right now.

Attached: .jpg (203.97 KB, 655x402)

Robert Moore
Robert Moore

Good. Recreational drug use is degenerate, you piece of shit stoner. Take your nigger culture and Jewish lolberg morality somewhere else.

Easton Collins
Easton Collins

whining about ad hominem on Zig Forums
Reddit is calling friend

Xavier Ortiz
Xavier Ortiz

rdy for FOUR MORE YEARS???????????????????????????????????????????

ALSO

SAGE

Oliver Bell
Oliver Bell

forbes.com/sites/travisbradberry/2015/02/10/new-study-shows-smoking-pot-permanently-lowers-iq/#32ab4abd2f5b
It's been common fucking knowledge since the beginning of time that marijuana use lowers iq and causes complacency, stfu with your but muh boomer bullshit

Jason Ortiz
Jason Ortiz

Because the kikes know how braindead it makes people, of course the kikes want more braindead gullible white people

Zachary King
Zachary King

they seem to be here already they're only half usefull though

Cooper Brown
Cooper Brown

Slit your throat and bleed out, nigger.
Hebraic ad hominem is for the lowest of roaches.

Jaxson Howard
Jaxson Howard

Sounds like somebody needs another doobie to calm down.

Thomas Perry
Thomas Perry

That's the whole point, it makes people docile little faggots who have no fight in them

Michael Green
Michael Green

No what they want is for people to be unable to own guns because they buy weed.
That's why it is pushed.

Brandon Morgan
Brandon Morgan

That too, getting normalfags to waste their money putting shekels into kikes pockets instead of arming themselves is another incentive for the kikes to push it

Brody Flores
Brody Flores

I want for people who smoke weed to be unable to attend social gatherings of any kind and spread their retardation

Blake Diaz
Blake Diaz

Reguglar weed is OK, medical weed retarded shit.

Juan Thompson
Juan Thompson

DUDE WEED LMAO
Degenerate spam thread left up.
waaaaaaaa mommy the bad goyim don’t like my drugz

Luis Flores
Luis Flores

The kikes play both sides of the field you retard.

They want it legalized because it makes goyim good passive cattle.
They want it illegal because they can monopolize it better that way.

Its a win/win for them because they control the game. They even benefit from the drama this causes, in fact thats probably why they've done it.

Cooper Gutierrez
Cooper Gutierrez

I smoke weed every day and I couldn't not be more staunchly against Jewish subversion.

I do however realize that a lot of you faggots who say this shit about marijuana most likely have never even come close to trying it, owing to your lack of friends.
tl;dr shut the fuck up loser, you don't know shit.

Asher Jenkins
Asher Jenkins

Sup Moshe

Carter Rogers
Carter Rogers

But dude, it's weed, lmao.

Luke Robinson
Luke Robinson

Remeber to not sponsor Mexican cartels, buy marihuana produced locally.

Jaxson Ramirez
Jaxson Ramirez

all things are poison
nothing is without poison
only the dose makes a thing not a poison
t.- paracelsus

Attached: 1263923685125.jpg (10.58 KB, 126x95)

Dylan Perry
Dylan Perry

Ideally you should just not buy marihuana at all. But if you have to, there are legit producers such as Mr.Waggener and that one proud boy featured in that Vice documentary.

Caleb Williams
Caleb Williams

So leave.

Attached: so-we-were-thinking.jpg (46.87 KB, 548x308)

Mason Hughes
Mason Hughes

Interesting inversion of digits.
Cannabis has its medical uses, but these have been both unexplored by genuine health-researchers, and overblown by potheads looking for excuse to get high.
The use of any of the psychedelics, marijuana specifically included, results in permanent changes in the brain. Usually this means brain damage.

It shouldn't be illegal. That's going overboard. But no one with a life and a brain worth utilizing should want to use it.
Still, talk about bad vibes and fucked-up mental processes! I know I don't want it around me, at all. Bleh !

David Smith
David Smith

Horrible bait, dood.

Levi Evans
Levi Evans

Something is wrong with the entity with whom you are interacting. It's like they came in here to concern troll.

Xavier Thomas
Xavier Thomas

Attached: iambecomebait.jpg (73.85 KB, 625x626)

Sebastian Watson
Sebastian Watson

As if they Jewish capitalists aren't ready to turn a profit from legal weed.

Anthony Young
Anthony Young

While we argue who likes to smoke or not the left is banking millions. We need to take money away from spic nigger cartels and maybe, just maybe consider entering the market where possible in order to fund raise for the movement. The alternative is leftists and cartels fill their pockets while we have fewer ways to take control of these revenues.

Isaac Gutierrez
Isaac Gutierrez

You're so silly.

Chase Gray
Chase Gray

Because it would allow to make even more money.

Jaxon Watson
Jaxon Watson

this is wrong. stoners are more receptive to redpills but weed pacifies you so redpilling them is pointless unless they stop smoking.

Connor Reyes
Connor Reyes

Of course they are, but they can't patent a naturally growing plant unlike their RoundUp-Ready GMO crops that are littered with glyphosate. There are also many other industries beyond farming that would drastically change.

Big pharma is a drug cartel too, buddy. Just look at how they bribe politicians and FDA officials and manipulate test results and peddle stuff that they know is horrible for you. Most, if not all, anti-depressants just fuck you up.

Eli Murphy
Eli Murphy

Psychedelics have never damaged my brain, Moishe. On the contrary, I believe they are the most wholesome ingestable substances that are not food, water, or air.

Attached: lampshade.png (22.38 KB, 185x210)

Matthew Cox
Matthew Cox

Just trust me, why would I lie on the internet?
lol

Attached: cary-grant-TGJ.00.jpg (31.26 KB, 420x420)

Henry Diaz
Henry Diaz

Potheads get the rope.

Zachary Johnson
Zachary Johnson

This thread, the pedophile threads, and the thread about how faggots are subversive are unironically the best barometers to show how subverted this board really is. We are almost completely overrun with degenerate potheads, faggot apologists, male feminists, and pedos who desperately use the anime facade of old chan culture to disguise how much they want to fuck little kids.

A bare minimum of no less than half the posters here are blatant and open shills screeching and squabbling for the standards of white men to be lowered. This place is a cesspool now. And the mods are complicit for refusing to do anything.

Andrew Howard
Andrew Howard

Attached: 4654F06F-416B-41B1-8A02-9E786F0BD9F1.png (93.08 KB, 1000x1000)

Thomas Lee
Thomas Lee

Lol @ this fucking cattle autistically screeching about a plant that gives similar but shorter lasting effects varying low to high alchohol consumption with no crazy side effects of getting drunk like puking yourself to death in your bed or shrinking liver/glands and brain.

Even though alchohol is legal compare an alchohol addict to the "evil cannabis plant" addict side by side. You can easily guess which of them isn't a total invalid easily do this by just comparing the people you've met in your life if you're not a total fucking loser retard.

Addiction is no good, but since its totally 100% legal go and enjoy your hardcore legal drug high poisons and pretend it's any different to cope with the fact that we're getting ethnically cleansed by jedeomarxist policy you dumb faggots. Keep on talking about your evil plants rather than the effects of their deliberately disastrous policies, the jews would have it that way.

Duterte is copout blaming drug addiction as a source for all ails because it's easier to admit 1 thing is a cause rather than a racial cause of the people in such countries GENERALLY as he governs are a bunch of irresponsible fucking monkeys that have been super poor for ages.

Anyway a various degree of drug problems are always going to exist virtually nonexistant if it's well managed and factually treated as a temporary disease rather than irreversible as luddites believed in the 1800's. It's essentially the same situation as in corrupt evil joyriders on the other side of the fence literally destroying our society and race for a temporary high of buying a gold plated rolex watch every month.

Leo Wilson
Leo Wilson

chat acronyms
trotting out dusty tired old "m-muh alcohol is teh worsur!11!" cop-out
plebbit-spacing
I bet you post the likes of these on (((kikeberg))) for all your boomer family to upboat, too. You need to go back.

Attached: 5b1206d9a3359856.jpg (35.89 KB, 720x453)
Attached: dca0cd5be1e5faba.jpg (35.84 KB, 550x367)
Attached: 1841b9d980f97bcc.jpg (38.14 KB, 512x640)
Attached: 1e427eedf1f59a56.png (357.1 KB, 1707x960)
Attached: 09378325071d9d2d.png (280.23 KB, 854x480)

Bentley Thomas
Bentley Thomas

Woah what a great argument! Have you come to share some of your grand intellect to enlighten us about your small brain size too?

Ky$ [email protected] =)

Attached: 131235476853171.png (104.46 KB, 532x642)

Charles Cooper
Charles Cooper

How would you know if you've been dain-bramaged? Just because you've opened yourself to a wider spectrum of reality doesn't mean that you can make any more sense of it.
Psychedelics wear away at the individual's hard grasp of reality, that is the ability to deal with a changing reality as it is, and not just as it should be. The propensity for realistic thinking at all times in all situations is lessoned, leading a a more dream-like state even when fully awake. Subsequently, the cold, hard truth that drives us, our NEED to grow and expand, to improve our circumstance, is lessened. For those whom choose the the druggie lifestyle, ambitions in life are not so strongly held. Such is the terrible price you pay. The wondrous impacts you self-impose upon your character and brain for a few glimpses at colored lights and imaginary fantasies made more real for only you are but fleeting, yet the brain damage lasts for a lifetime.

Anthony Allen
Anthony Allen

If you use pot, you're a faggot. That's all there is to it. You're literally a homosexual and you smell like shit.

Justin Wood
Justin Wood

If you habitually and chronically use alchohol*

Jayden Thompson
Jayden Thompson

Yeah I know, what a bunch of fags right?

Attached: 1562187552273.jpg (3.06 MB, 3024x2530)

Andrew Reyes
Andrew Reyes

<dying for kike wars
manly
k

Ayden Brown
Ayden Brown

amazing
Nobody loves America more than Zion Don.

Attached: jump4trump.png (1.35 MB, 1218x1032)
Attached: listen-here-cuck.png (251.65 KB, 451x361)
Attached: boomer-bumper-stickers.jpg (140.93 KB, 1024x938)

Matthew Lee
Matthew Lee

3rd pic is badass lmao

where's your bumper sticker?

Landon Lopez
Landon Lopez

Based. Marijuana is for niggers and subhumans

Jackson Fisher
Jackson Fisher

Another macrocrop
Great more Monsanto growth

Jose Watson
Jose Watson

yes, the union were a bunch of faggots

Justin Wilson
Justin Wilson

The yankee niggerlover strikes again

Lucas Morgan
Lucas Morgan

where it's still illegal
It's still illegal everywhere in the US. Your own words prove this:
congress reaffirms the criminality of marijuana

You should read article VI, clause 2 to the United States Constitution. I've included it in image form for you here.

Attached: artvi.PNG (40.69 KB, 1244x331)

Lincoln Lopez
Lincoln Lopez

Jews are behind trying to legalize weed
Jews are the ones stopping legalization of weed

This board is so retarded

Jeremiah Brooks
Jeremiah Brooks

To go further on this.. you can't be FOR the legalization of weed in a city/state, and against sanctuary cities/states. They're literally doing the exact same thing. They refuse to enforce federal law, which (as pointed out in my previous post) is the supreme law of the land. Just because a state ignores the law doesn't make it legal.

Jaxon Bennett
Jaxon Bennett

The US mania about weed is pathetic. It is no worse, and perhaps better, than alcohol.

Samuel Myers
Samuel Myers

Confirmed for low IQ brainlet that has never tried it and has no idea what its effects are, and relies on media portrayals and puritan moralizer spergouts instead.

Ayden Cox
Ayden Cox

oh no, 2 whole anons are retarded. whole board must be
protip:     no u    

Joseph Parker
Joseph Parker

marijuana
psychedelic

Attached: 1460221956903.png (219.42 KB, 564x401)

Jordan Cruz
Jordan Cruz

LMAO420BLAZEITAMIRITE

Attached: A9707250-F678-46F1-9630-29E3B855E232.jpeg (59.18 KB, 625x415)

Landon Hughes
Landon Hughes

oy vey! why aren't you smoking weed??
weed is what makes blacks strong and confident
stupid goyim! you must smoke if you want to be smart and strong!
DON'T LISTEN TO THOSE EVIL CONGRESS MEN!! DOING DRUGS IS NOT DEGENERATE!!
weed just makes you stupid and lazy (niggers are proof of this)

Sebastian Martin
Sebastian Martin

That's because you're a stupid fucking nigger.

Thomas Diaz
Thomas Diaz

<<13489526
Great rebuttal bro, upboated.

Caleb Barnes
Caleb Barnes

Low IQ brainlet that has never tried it…

Yea right, because brilliant people should fry their brains to prove how smart they are. Jesus, you are stoopid. Why don't you post to Facebook instead?

Gavin Sullivan
Gavin Sullivan

I don't give a shit. I don't smoke "dude weed hahahahhaha do you guys like me now?". I don't give a shit what happens to these super hip faggots who live to be accepted by the group.

Nathaniel Carter
Nathaniel Carter

DUDEEEE! LIKE I TOTALLY GOT SOOOOOPER HIGH LAST NIGHT!! LIKE I'M TOTALLY RAD COOL! HHAHA! WEED BRO!

Nolan Perez
Nolan Perez

What happens to them is that they win Darwin awards…

Luis Murphy
Luis Murphy

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE FUCKING WEEEEEEEEED AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DUDE!!!!!!!!!! WEED!!!!!!!!!!!! hits bong FUCKING DUUUUUUDE that WEEED like just……………….DUDE LMFFFFFAAAAAAOOOO i am so fucking HIGH on WEED right now XD WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED holla my DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!JUST………ROLL…………….MY…………………..JOINT………………….UP………………………………….AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY DANK DANK DANK WEED LEGALIZE IT! LEGALIZE IT! LEGALIZE IT! ROLL EM SMOKE EM PUT EM IN A BOWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCKING WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am just FUCKING BAKED right now my DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAOOOOOOOOOOO RAISE YO HAND IF U TURNT AF RIGHT NOW raises both hands AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY WEED DUDE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I SMOKE 2 JOINTS IN DA MORNIN MON………..DUDE! WEED! HAAAAAAAAAAAA IM LIKE A FUCKIN KITE RIGHT NOW MY DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! S O F U C K I N G H I G H O N W E E D I CANT EVEN FOCUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SMOKING ONLY THE DANKEST OF HERB MY DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOME OF THAT TRIPLE BANANA WINSTON CHURCHILL MEGA DANK GAZA GRASS YOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCKIN SO FUCKIN BLAZED RIGHT NOW DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDDE AHAHAHAHHAA BAZINGA inhales YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cough THIS cough SHIT cough IS cough SO cough FUCKIN cough DANK my DUDE HAAHHAAAHAHAHAHAH WHY AM I EVEN LAUGHING ROTFLMAOO THIS SHIT IS NARSH BRO FUCKIN HELLA SMOKE WEED ERR DAY YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE FUCKING WEEEEEEEEED AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DUDE!!!!!!!!!! WEED!!!!!!!!!!!! hits bong FUCKING DUUUUUUDE that WEEED like just……………….DUDE LMFFFFFAAAAAAOOOO i am so fucking HIGH on WEED right now XD WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED holla my DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!JUST………ROLL…………….MY…………………..JOINT………………….UP………………………………….AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY DANK DANK DANK WEED LEGALIZE IT! LEGALIZE IT! LEGALIZE IT! ROLL EM SMOKE EM PUT EM IN A BOWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCKING WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Liam King
Liam King

only drug users are a trustworthy source of information on drugs
totally sound logic. this is same as saying that only (((the chosen people))) are allowed to discuss holocaust.

Jayden Fisher
Jayden Fisher

420 BLAZE IT DUDDEEEE!!!

Christian Taylor
Christian Taylor

good. weed is for hippies and niggers. it also makes you grow bitch tits
illegalize marijuana
more niggers and hippies go to prison
more money spent on feeding niggers
So you support feeding niggers and hippies on the taxpayer dime. And no, marijuana does not cause "bitch tits" you retard.
It's almost like Zig Forums is not one person/
drug that dopes people into contentment so they don't resist the ZOG
The drug does not dope people, people themselves.
easy to market as harmless despite evidence that it causes irreversible mental illness (lol it's a plant bro)
Yes, it makes those who are dumb enough to try weed become even more low-functioning. The same applies for alcohol and tobacco.

Zachary Walker
Zachary Walker

A drug that alters one's sense of sensation, of taste, touch, hearing, and eyesight is by definition psychedelic.
A drug that alters one's sense of time and space is by definition psychedelic.
A drug that alters one's self-control of mental and emotional faculties is by definition psychedelic.
A drug that induces imaginative thoughts and weird dreams is by definition psychedelic.

dude laugh my ass off…
That's because you, sir, are a bonafide i.d.i.o.t

Gabriel Johnson
Gabriel Johnson

I don't give a shit if weed is legal or not, but so long as it's not, and "dude weed!" faggots are going to prison, I'll take joy in it. There's only a few things on earth I hate more than trendy, hip "dude weed!" faggots who are so devoid of a personality they become like a walking pop culture radio, spitting out any asinine thing they think will make them look cool. Plus loads of soyfag urban whites rave about weed (no personality, no identity), so if some of them go to prison, it's a good fucking day. I fucking hate urban whites.

Lincoln Edwards
Lincoln Edwards

overblown by potheads looking for excuse to get high
Yes, it’s really pathetic to watch as these faggots wax lyrical about how hemp is some kind of miracle plant even though it’s painfully obvious to anyone with a sense of dignity that they’re just trying to cover up the fact that they’re degenerates.

Caleb Thompson
Caleb Thompson

Marijuana use just exacerbates their degeneracy.

Aiden Perry
Aiden Perry

Psychotropic =/= Psychedelic my friend.

Attached: dude-semantics-lmao.png (16.99 KB, 624x308)

Jace Adams
Jace Adams

Defend this:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2811144/

Marijuana is well known to cause auditory hallucinations. Which are still 'hallucinations'.

Jace Brown
Jace Brown

Psyches should be legal, but there should be a test to make sure you aren't a brainlet before you can utilize them. Brainlets have enough problems as it is.

Logan Rogers
Logan Rogers

Here's another one.

“Hallucinations” Following Acute Cannabis Dosing: A Case Report and Comparison to Other Hallucinogenic Drugs

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5908416/

I can do this all day long, without even trying. There's only thousands of studies like these. So go ahead, defend it.

Blake Perez
Blake Perez

When you indulge in psychedelics, you reduce your brain to brainlet.

Michael Evans
Michael Evans

hemps ok for making rope but that's about it

Ryder Sullivan
Ryder Sullivan

oy vey! How dare men actually be men!

Lincoln Rodriguez
Lincoln Rodriguez

Break with reality much?

psychiatrictimes.com/substance-use-disorder/cannabis-induced-psychosis-review
https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lanpsy/article/PIIS2215-0366(19)30086-0/fulltext
brightquest.com/cannabis-induced-psychosis/can-marijuana-cause-psychosis/

Luke Wright
Luke Wright

It's seems to me da marijuana discussion always seems to bring out the most cretinous "posters" from all corners to spread as much disinfo as possible and shoot down any differing opinion on the matter in typical jew ways and aren't here for discussion nor educating others but just to smear shit on the walls and tell others "THIS STINKS"

Fact of the matter is weed should be legal like most things, why are most things illegal? Partly because our (((modern society))) can't deal with people dropping out of it entirely and needs young good goys to buy dumb shit and fight ZOG wars. Partly because dumb niggers and irresponsible fucktards who haven't been raised right can't exert the a modicum of restraint in the face of temptation just like how 80% of the population can't exert restraint when it comes to alcohol, TV, and other forms of escapism (on a side-note why do you faggot shills think that people wanna escape thinking about how fucking terrible everything is?). If everybody was a responsible person this wouldn't have been a problem just how it wasn't a fucking problem thousands of years ago, just like how FUCKING EVERYBODY used opium and poppy products but only 1800s it became a (((problem))) when everything about society turned to utter shit. But in current year everybody including adults are coddled childeren who need to be hand-held and need some kike to tell them: "THIS IS BAD BECAUSE I SAY SO, HERE DRINK THIS FLUORIDE WATER" and refuse to investigate on their own with a hint of intelligence by staying the fuck away from (((modern))) drugs and extracts by using common sense. Instead it's alot of unfounded screeching.

semi-psychedelics (weed) and actual psychedelics are about as Aryan as it fucking gets if you know your history and realize that ALL ancient societies with Aryan traces not only did a form of psychedelics but were heavily spiritually connected (see ancient pre-nigger Egypt, Greece, America, China etc)

I'm not gonna spoonfeed you summer fags anymore but anybody who spends 15 mins on youtube can find this shit out on his own, do your own research before you decide to post something in public and make a fool out of yourself.

Mr 'brainlet' summernewfag (11) I think you need to smoke 1 marijuana and chillax for a bit re-consider your life and life-choices realize sitting around all day smoking weed doesn't solve anything but smoking it once in a while is fine.

Don't even get me started on psychedelics and how many retards ABUSE it cause 'lol high ayyy lmao imma get high at a festival and take like 4 tabs (bad choice of (((extract))) drug anyway) and turn themselves retarded.
The issue with all drugs and "hallucinations'and (((mentall illnesses))) lies within YOU and what's in your head 90% of modern woes caused by drugs is due to people thinking they are special and nobody giving them a reality check and telling them NOBODY CARES and instead get told 'you are sooo sick here we'll help you' and get put in a place with actually mentally ill pseudo-science kike psychologists

Not defending indulgent drugs or behavior of any kind but realize when you're a hyperbolic retard you look fucking retarded spitting your retard juices all over the place. Anybody who cares THIS much about what other people do with their life just might be a mega sperg and underage and miiight deserve a ban. fucking niggerfaggot go back to your discord circlejerk fest ok?

Attached: Screenshot-5.png (1.2 MB, 883x895)

Henry Powell
Henry Powell

You have no idea what you're talking about whatsoever.

Liam Barnes
Liam Barnes

Oddly enough, I disagree. I think marijuana has genuine medical uses, esp. regards cancer treatment. But what it does to one's mind is fucked up. I think it deserves research for its medical applications. It's not a toy.

Hunter Hughes
Hunter Hughes

Just another d/c issue for the jews to push.

Pot isn't that bad. Pothead are. Also, get over it.

Bentley Gonzalez
Bentley Gonzalez

If weed makes people docile like you faggots claim then why not legalize it so we can curb nigger chimp outs. They can't riot if they're stoned. I mean it's already pushed in their nigger rap

Camden Robinson
Camden Robinson

People who get diseases should die from it, it's natural and it helps keep the population in control

Noah Campbell
Noah Campbell

DO NOT ACT OUT OF WHAT WILL HURT THE KIKE ALONE (FOR MUCH OF WHAT WOULD HURT THE KIKE WOULD HURT YOUR PEOPLE ASWELL) ACT INSTEAD OUT OF WHAT WILL BENEFIT YOUR PEOPLE
Kikes will just encroach on the weed market, they have the means to scoop it up before you lettucefaggots even get sober enough to even realize this. Weed will not replace opioids and weed is not beneficial to our people. There is no win in this. It is also a god damn irrelevant thread.

Carson Johnson
Carson Johnson

Jews thought legalizing it was a good idea until people started using it to treat cancer.

Angel Sanchez
Angel Sanchez

t. brainlet>>13489470

Ayden Hernandez
Ayden Hernandez

Yea, I think that already happens. If not for the stupifying effects of weed, they would be even worse.

Jayden Ortiz
Jayden Ortiz

I entirely agree with this post.

Logan Richardson
Logan Richardson

Attached: Hitler-checks-his-dub.png (128.51 KB, 297x427)

Jack Murphy
Jack Murphy

Jow Rogan opened my 16th eye and my 18th testicles
DUUUUUUUUUDE WEEEEEEEEEEED

Ryan Miller
Ryan Miller

not what I said at all retard. like what I actually said about hyperbolic retards like yourself: do some research about ancient civilizations you illiterate nigger

Attached: you.png (2.11 MB, 1511x937)

Angel Kelly
Angel Kelly

You don’t even use ((())) correctly fag. Go back to Joe Rogan Experience.

Jonathan Harris
Jonathan Harris

Huh?
Is that a retard projecting shit on me and thinks I watch Joe "don't talk about my gf's jewish dad" "I would lie if the CIA told me secrets" Rogan
<DOOD U USED ((())) WRONG TO INDICATE JEWISH AND OTHER SUBVERSION DOOD
Actually go back to the reddit shit stew pot from whence you came you fucking nigger, Image related
the fucking newfag shill actually bumped twice lel

Attached: (((your)))-end.png (743.39 KB, 572x776)

Alexander Parker
Alexander Parker

Joe Rogan Experience
(((dood))), get a life

Oliver Wright
Oliver Wright

What is all this Cartoon Network reaction image shit? You smell like 4chan.

Jacob Rivera
Jacob Rivera

DUDE WEED LMAO
/reddit/index.html

Joseph Baker
Joseph Baker

Marijuana or weed is just another trick into subverting you it will either completely alienate you from reality or turn you into a cowabunga dude there is nothing more cringy than a white pothead (unless he is an outlaw). I can tell that many anons are or used to be potheads, face it you fucks part of the reason you are here and redpilled is pot. If you think pot is good for you or it heals your soul keep it to your self. Dont overdo it or smoke daily. Chances are that even though its not addictive you will still become dependant if you use daily. Smoke with your family members, try it it will change a lot on how you view pot. Dont smoke to socialize like a thot.

Logan Martin
Logan Martin

ah retards akin probably from the same smelly shithole disinfo discord.

Again you just keep repeating factual LIES that I watch race-mixer CIA joe kikegan but no point in saying this since you'll just repeat your retardation anyways

Since you're wondering I thought I would have some continuity in my images and since you can't handle "anime" you don't really belong here and you reek of newfag and reddit and an utter lack of understanding of this place, no surprise here.
I'm done being 'nice' now die in your desert filthy fucking kike like your arab brothers.

Last post or you really have to annoy me to make me post again. give it your best shot, I'll be waiting.

Attached: 1045dbb06b1a035371b5c2d50d7ed342401c11f5414f9eb2843bfc1eb0a1de63.webm (7.22 MB, 920x518)
Attached: feral-pigs-fight-over-dead-baby.webm (1.69 MB, 480x640)
Attached: d95a7dbbee3cb0ab896cfb4490249bc2115137327717601c3843e00a6928329f.jpeg (12.52 KB, 255x191)
Attached: he-didnt-fly-so-good.jpg (52.52 KB, 600x450)

Tyler Young
Tyler Young

give it your best shot, I'll be waiting.
Dude, how do you keep a pothead in suspense?

Noah Parker
Noah Parker

Cringe is not a strong enough descriptor for this post.

Jeremiah Torres
Jeremiah Torres

esp. regards cancer treatment
Incorrect. The media reports what they want people to believe. Yes, THC has caused cancerous tumors to stop growing. Here's what they're not telling you:
- Concentrated amounts (you don't get that through eating or smoking)
- Directly injected into the tumor (again, you don't get that through eating/smoking)
- In mice (are you a mouse?)

You do not get enough to do a damn thing by eating or smoking it. It does not go to where it's needed by eating or smoking it. For your
hurr durr, Iike it because…
to be plausible, it would have to be a medical procedure.

Jacob Foster
Jacob Foster

Oh, and the kicker is .. you won't get high from that medical procedure. Depending on where the tumor is, they may not even use local anesthetics.

Levi Russell
Levi Russell

If I was dictator, ONLY psychedelics would be legal

David Torres
David Torres

It doesn't make you grow tits you glownigger. Only place I've ever heard that lie is from the government.

Weed being legal would do more for our economics than the effects of the drug for our health. It would provide many a grey market opportunity to make real money.

Carter Thomas
Carter Thomas

If you smoke weed you're not a National Socialist, you're a pathetic degenerate. This bread is full of shills.

Carson King
Carson King

based post. Good to see some heroes in this glowy thread.

You can't peer pressure me into not smoking weed just like you can't peer pressure me into smoking it. I need logic and the logic says that smoking weed should be legal. Logic says smoking weed isn't a detriment to your health Logic says smoking weed doesn't cause you to grow boobs.

Ayden Evans
Ayden Evans

Muh liberty. Fuck off faggot.

Ayden Fisher
Ayden Fisher

nigger civilizations done fine without introducing even more fucking drugs so shut the fuck up you faggot slavshit

Ryder Roberts
Ryder Roberts

This is a bad thing though. Drugs should be federally allowed and legality should be left up to the individual states to decide for themselves. Weed is not bad, it has good medical uses and good recreational uses as well. The problem is the marijuana addicts that don't want to admit they have a problem. These faggots have made their weed consumption the core of their entire personality: "im a pro weed legality advocate im such a rebel! smoke it everyday 420 blaze it! i know all my weed strains not cause im addicted but because im liek a weed connoisseur bro haha. You wanna hang out, sure come smoke weed. Oh you meant somewhere public? Sure let me just smoke weed before I go." The main issue with weed advocates is that it literally looks like alcoholics advocating for the end of 1920's prohibition. I know what you fags are gonna say though
muh degeneracy
muh jews
muh niggers
There are degenerates who use it but that applies to literally everything. There are kikes seeking to make easy money on it, but this does not prove subversion. Niggers gonna nig anyway, they'll go to jail for other drugs like crack anyway. Regarding subversion, no, weed does not make you more susceptible to kike subversion. Weed ironically helps the user question government and society because they do not comprehend why a safe drug is so demonized, the problem is that when they look for an answer they find jewish propaganda of "republicans banned it because RACISM!" and "im a leftie pothead from califagnia let me tell you why we need a leftie gov to legalize it!" Legal weed is literally free youth votes for the left for a reason, they acknowledge a wrongdoing by the gov that the right won't and as such they lose ground on the issue and find themselves drawn in by association. The kike influence itself is not due to weed but due to the mass mediums that only show kike degeneracy when they seek entertainment while on the drug. One last point to address:
bro it causes brain damage
It actually causes a 7 IQ point reduction when used chronically, cessation of use for about a year sees the slow return of these points. You are effectively dumbed down but the damage is reversible unlike with MDMA where some neurotoxicity is irreversible and the reversible bits take ages more to come back.

Hudson Ross
Hudson Ross

You don't belong on this board, lolbertarian scum. The lengths people will go to to justify a drug habit, even as far as to essentially reject the eternal worldview of truth. Just kys duuuuuude.

Julian Green
Julian Green

DUDE WEED LMAO

Every single fucking weed dispensary is owned by a fucking kike. ALL OF THEM.

Andrew Watson
Andrew Watson

Shooting people for taking sedatives and anti-depressants… Are you retarded?

Blake Lee
Blake Lee

illegal
(((they))) dont want us to use super strong rope and universal cancer cure!
legal
(((they))) want to transform everyone into docile ZOG bots!

every fking time

Colton Reyes
Colton Reyes

I don't smoke it (never have) and I cannot stand degenerate stoner culture either, but it should absolutely not be criminalized.

Jacob Diaz
Jacob Diaz

Tape up your bleeding heart faggot. You are not prepared for what's coming.
We didn't make this nightmare.
You are absolved of the burden of all that must be done for our survival.
Smile, lad. We win.
We always win.

Attached: dyaftb.jpg (24.82 KB, 255x255)

Grayson Murphy
Grayson Murphy

Masons don't seem to think so.

Jace Lee
Jace Lee

100% open to jewish subversion

That's alcohol, Moishe.

Benjamin Foster
Benjamin Foster

why do jews hate cannabis so much?

James Long
James Long

redpilling them is pointless unless they stop smoking

I just bought 7 grams (legally) from the leaf provincial store, user. Paid about $15 in tax. If anything it helps deal with clown world.

but goy you paid tax to ZOG

Free medicare, Chiam, and decent roads.

Jack Bell
Jack Bell

Because it helps the goyim notice.

Cooper Lewis
Cooper Lewis

All I need to know decriminalization should happen/ the "war on drugs" should end is things like,
Having zogbots use it as a means to seize property in a search because "I smelled" something that get's proven as bogus in court but they steal just enough to not be taken to court over the theft, alternatively planting drugs on someone they don't like (if they'll plant evidence on their pet niggers they'll plant it on anyone).
Zogbots throwing grenades in baby's cribs or mag dumping sleeping retired veterans because they "got the wrong house".

ANYTHING to remove (((justification))) for the state to molest it's citizens is a positive for me.

Attached: diversityisourgreateststrengthgoyim.png (913.38 KB, 1000x667)
Attached: enjoy-a-future-of-pure-evidence-planting,-with-alphabets-anything-is-possible.PNG (148.29 KB, 1433x305)
Attached: Police-Caught-Planting-Drugs-In-Small-Business.mp4 (4.09 MB, 640x360)

David Adams
David Adams

Forbes is jew shit and you know it. Im sure this site is too but really…forbes?

sciencemag.org/news/2016/01/twins-study-finds-no-evidence-marijuana-lowers-iq-teens

Kill yourself turbo negro.

Jacob Gomez
Jacob Gomez

why do jews hate weed so much? why are they so afraid?

Justin Mitchell
Justin Mitchell

Jews are the ones pushing weed cause it turns people into retards

Benjamin Gonzalez
Benjamin Gonzalez

congress hands rubbing entensifies
idk why u bitch about something that doesnt hurt you none. oh yea thats right you run a black market which is oh so much better than a free and open market.
tldr slaves

Attached: slave-market.jpg (34.91 KB, 464x379)

Isaiah Hill
Isaiah Hill

Could you imagine being this fucking dumb?
kills cancer bro
The reason it's prescribed for cancer is becuase it makes your hungry and able to eat on fucking chemo.

Jace Nelson
Jace Nelson

FBI pls go

Hunter Bennett
Hunter Bennett

If anything it helps deal with clown world.
People who depend on drugs to help cope with reality … typically have mental issues. Why not just an hero and stop wasting your money pretending to be sane?

Nathan Lopez
Nathan Lopez

Blame the Zoomers and Redditors who flooded this place after Christchurch.
We used to have discussions then.

Christian Cruz
Christian Cruz

niggers are stupid and lazy without cannabis. your argument is invalid.
top-notch tardpost
the kikes call it a 'drug' so I must sperg
it doesnt make you docile. either you are a lazy nigger, or you are not. i do not become a lazy nigger when i smoke and i take no part in 'stoner culture' so stop with your boomer-tier reefer madness
this
is that what happened to you? i was thinking a head injury.
a black market which is oh so much better than a free and open market.
this is why kikes keep it illegal.

Gavin Nelson
Gavin Nelson

Le cringe

Logan Rodriguez
Logan Rodriguez

<psychedelic
<cannabis

cannabis noun
can·​na·​bis | \ ˈka-nə-bəs
Definition of cannabis
1 : a tall Asian herb (Cannabis sativa of the family Cannabaceae, the hemp family) that has a tough fiber and is often separated into a tall loosely branched species (C. sativa) and a low-growing densely branched species (C. indica) : hemp sense 1a —used especially for cultivated varieties having high levels of THC

2a : the psychoactive dried flower buds, leaves, or preparations (such as hashish) or chemicals (such as THC) that are derived from the cannabis plant especially : marijuana
b : cannabinoid

You literally cannot hallucinate or go psychotic from cannabis. There's a huge difference between psychosis and a psychotic episode. No should need any excuses to feel better by consuming a plant. Paper-jews and pharma-jews fear God's remedies.

Human beings and sea cucumbers have something in common with cannabis. You plebbit-tier pro/anti cannabis shills are a bunch of regurgitating retards.

Attached: Tay.png (109.35 KB, 500x500)

Jordan Torres
Jordan Torres

i don't get this tread
it says that congress is fighting pot smoker even harder than yesterday (wich is what most of Zig Forums pretends to want) and the op is calling congress cucked?

Personally i think pot is not worth the effort
sure "hurrdurr muh herbal jew" but face it, alcohol is far far worse, not just for the damage caused to the drinke but the damage the drinker causes to those near him
pot just makes you stupid, lazy, slow, it's on hell of a sedative, even niggers act like cibilised humans when they're high, but if you overdose it just looses it's effect, unlike alcohol or other drugs
pot doesn't even cause cancer like tabaco does
having a bounch of pot head zombie hippies lasing around all day is certainly not good, but people who would allow vice to control their life so hard are people who would fall into vice no matter what shape this vice takes
tldr
the time, money and effort wasted on pot, buth consuming it and persecuting it would be better spent elsewhere

Benjamin Turner
Benjamin Turner

Nah, the pedojews are in /b2/.

Dominic Lewis
Dominic Lewis

The real reason kikes want to criminalize pot is because the negative effects far exceed the few bucks they would have made by taxing it.
They want you to work twice as hard as you did in the past, get loans, buy shitty gadgets you don't need and generally hasten your own replacement. It's a flaw to their own zog plan because they are, well, kikes and severely overplayed their hand as always.
That said, sitting all day and smoking pot may be damaging to those hook-nosed subversive sandniggers but it's even more to yourself, you family, your community and your race.
You should treat it as a party drug and nothing more at best, while you are working on your own self-improvement.

Attached: deb91e4be9087803d7e91bdf918c5af5a5613f48d19e03cfc5fe4b64354bdad4.png (4.13 MB, 1189x1833)

James King
James King

pretends to
Fuck off drug addict

Aiden Smith
Aiden Smith

Yeah hippies never smoked weed amirite fags? Goddamn weed fags are so dumb

Adrian Long
Adrian Long

Weed being legal would do more for our economics
<muh GDP
Let me guess you're a trump supporter too

Adrian Adams
Adrian Adams

The DUDE WEED LMAO is nothing but degenerate and will only crush the ambitions of people that smoke it
but muh Willie Nelson
Fuck Willie Nelson

Ian Allen
Ian Allen

So they can control every other aspect our lives, but this time it's not them, in fact, we beat them somehow? That's pretty absurd. There's no shortage of weed, legal or not. The powers that be want it illegal because it's very profitable that way.

John Lewis
John Lewis

LOL only if you're naturally a slug.
I've owned my own business for over 25 years and I smoke pot daily. I even raced downhill mtbikes stoned and won 2 races at fucking plattekill. LOL you weedophobes are hilarious

Dominic Smith
Dominic Smith

The reason they're against weed is because it cuts into the Sacklers and big pharma's opioid profits. Look it up, dramatic drop in opioid prescriptions when weed is available.

Nolan Perry
Nolan Perry

On the one hand, I don't like the idea of a war on drugs or of prohibition. On the other, we live in a pretty bleak time where people desperately search for drugs to be able to cope with what ultimately amounts to the effects of a degenerating society. Our ancestors did not need strong laws against drugs because they did also not live in the world as it currently is. They weren't potheads, they weren't junkies, they did not need to be legally discouraged.

In general, I respect people who are against the war on drugs or prohibition, but I cannot agree with them. I absolutely do not respect people who are against those laws because they want to get high.

Jonathan Young
Jonathan Young

Both parties are corporatists and everything they do is for more corporate profit, everything. It makes no difference how many people die or how many lives are ruined.

Lucas Ortiz
Lucas Ortiz

Good. Weed is for hippys and niggers. It makes you a docile low-T lemming easier to rule. It also gives you bitch tits. Fuck weed.

Brayden Perez
Brayden Perez

Check out who Trump nominated to be the opioid czar. You think i'm joking about everything being about profit

Trump left the post open, then had a college kid who's only experience is organizing a golf tournament.
Trump and the entire GOP are pieces of shit, traitors of the highest order.

The one anti immigration guy on the right Chris Kobak iirc is running for office and it looks like he will win. So Mike Pompeo announced he will run because the don't want someone really against immigrations in office.

Attached: Unreal1.PNG (64.39 KB, 1165x514)
Attached: Corruption1.PNG (756.03 KB, 1387x929)

Andrew Morales
Andrew Morales

Remember this guy who sang at 45 Trump rallies.

Traitors of the highest order.

Attached: rip1.PNG (992.51 KB, 1216x1042)

Brody Adams
Brody Adams

It saves lives but it hurts Jewish profit.
Sorry whitey, go die in a ditch.

Ntm the drug offenders are vital for private prison profit and they are the best workers. There's a shitload of corporations they pay peanuts for prison labor.

Attached: BanDevilWeed.PNG (1.16 MB, 1339x884)

Jaxson Wood
Jaxson Wood

Stop smoking weed faggots

Robert Morgan
Robert Morgan

YES. Also private prisons are good. Increasing the prison population needs to be a priority, and they are eager to assist.

Owen Johnson
Owen Johnson

If you do drugs, go die in a ditch. Nobody needs that kike bullshit you commie asshole.

Caleb Rogers
Caleb Rogers

weed is top secret
You sound like a boomer from the 50s. No drugs are healthy, but weed is definitely on the bottom of the list. If any of you user's drink alcohol you need to stfu. That is man made poison and many a bastard has been conceived when consuming it.

Brayden Long
Brayden Long

Nobody needs
Screw you, commie asshole. All drugs should be legal. If people want to drug themselves into stupor and unhealthy relationships they should be free to do so you socialist fuck.

Andrew Gonzalez
Andrew Gonzalez

diversity in investment vehicles.

Jayden Harris
Jayden Harris

Drugs are bad. Alcohol isn't a drug. It's a beverage.

Anthony Morris
Anthony Morris

DUDE WEED LMAO.

Blake Roberts
Blake Roberts

You're in the wrong neighborhood /Leftypol/
We have laws here and don't like you kikes spreading your degeneracy and bullshit.
This isn't "anarcho-capitalism". This is "I will put my fucking jackboot up your kike ass if you try to destroy Aryan man with your subversive drug culture.
You are either a kike, spic, nigger, or commie drug dealer.
Go fucking die before one of us puts you out of your drug induced state.

Aaron Sanders
Aaron Sanders

Alcohol is a drug. You get high from it. And you do dumb fucking shit.

Cameron Turner
Cameron Turner

Good, eat shit junkies.

Andrew Garcia
Andrew Garcia

No,I get really relaxed, and I have never done dumb shit.

Cameron Morgan
Cameron Morgan

Fuck you

Angel Bell
Angel Bell

kiked first post

Connor Barnes
Connor Barnes

What you all forget is that it wont be normal human grown weed, it will be fuckng GMO weed grown by (((pharmaceutical))) companies. The end game for sure is GMO-pharma-weed. That is why the kike want is legalized.

Parker Jackson
Parker Jackson

dude
weed
lmao
All bus stops and mall parking lots fucking STINK now.

Attached: 24c73d3607f062dc89d09b6760c7faea73d769065d548c25f54a11f332411c22.jpg (210.3 KB, 1371x1349)

Elijah James
Elijah James

I like your jacket. Love a sharply dressed user.

Jaxson Miller
Jaxson Miller

Yeah I know right? Fuck having morals or a country, lets all suck jew dick like you bro!

Tyler Cooper
Tyler Cooper

take your meds. he didnt even say anything inflammatory towards you or anyone. just pointed out the hierarchy of drugs. opiates and alcohol are among the worst. weed is bad too but dont get mad for no reason like a sperg.

Kevin Young
Kevin Young

The USA is like the Anthony Burch of nationalities.

Be thankful you are not USA.

Attached: America-Israel.mp4 (8.51 MB, 1280x720)