Cucked congress cuts cannabis decriminalizion

Once again, congress reaffirms the criminality of marijuana and doubles the enforcement nationwide where it's still illegal.

blog.norml.org/2019/07/10/historic-house-judiciary-subcommittee-holds-hearing-on-marijuana-descheduling/

Attached: Screenshot_20190710-154255.png (1440x2880, 1.85M)

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/travisbradberry/2015/02/10/new-study-shows-smoking-pot-permanently-lowers-iq/#32ab4abd2f5b
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2811144/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5908416/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Marijuana is a plague.

"Good goyim"

Attached: agrg2.jpg (220x220, 10.88K)

This board is so fucking gay.

Every single weed smoker is mentally retarded and 100% open to jewish subversion which is why the kikes want it legalized so bad

"Marijuana is for degenerates"

Why would the Jews want to legalize it when they're already making money on pharmaceuticals?

Attached: I didnt have cable to watch these in fact _90043f15082b5ed5d4fedb92eae71a8b.jpg (644x800, 66.17K)

good. weed is for hippies and niggers. it also makes you grow bitch tits

hello brainlet. you assume the kikes dont want more money, and weed is a tax cow. look at how WA and CO taxed it. they made a killing. not to mention, as pointed out, it does make people more docile and open to suggestion.

you dont belong here. do not post again.

It's no good, even in the states where it's illegal everyone under 30 is constantly high and only ever talks about weed. We need to go full Duterte and just start shooting anyone the "dude, weed" people

The only reason this is criminalized (or taxed where legalized). Cannabis has also been proven to kill cancer, such as cannabis oils for skin cancer. The reason you have synthetics is because big pharma drug cartel needs their cut, they can't let sick people get healthy on diet or something they could grow in their own yard.

Attached: jews can't patent this.jpg (883x1102 382.45 KB, 772.38K)

People in legal state buy it from their friends who are growing. People from out of state where it is illegal are the ones funding dispensaries and thus paying taxes.

Then why aren't you redpilling potheads?

Weed doesn’t threaten pharma companies profits like you dopehead niggers claim. Look at the “white” people behind all the big pot startups and you’ll see dreidels spinning left and right.

Kill yourself you kike cum sucker, why do you think leftists are pushing this so hard? I've never met a pothead with an IQ over 70 in my entire life

How retarded do you have to be not to realise that cannabis legalisation is a Jewish cause?

Just ask yourself if you can genuinely picture cannabis being tolerated in Nazi Germany.

OP is a nigger.

Industrial hemp is already legal so what are you complaining about? And no it doesn’t cure cancer dipshit.

Cannabis is a direct threat to the multi trillion dollar cancer racket. You don't even realize how much of a shill you are right now.

Attached: .jpg (655x402, 203.97K)

Good. Recreational drug use is degenerate, you piece of shit stoner. Take your nigger culture and Jewish lolberg morality somewhere else.

Reddit is calling friend

rdy for FOUR MORE YEARS???????????????????????????????????????????

ALSO

SAGE

forbes.com/sites/travisbradberry/2015/02/10/new-study-shows-smoking-pot-permanently-lowers-iq/#32ab4abd2f5b
It's been common fucking knowledge since the beginning of time that marijuana use lowers iq and causes complacency, stfu with your but muh boomer bullshit

Because the kikes know how braindead it makes people, of course the kikes want more braindead gullible white people

they seem to be here already they're only half usefull though

Slit your throat and bleed out, nigger.
Hebraic ad hominem is for the lowest of roaches.

Sounds like somebody needs another doobie to calm down.

That's the whole point, it makes people docile little faggots who have no fight in them

No what they want is for people to be unable to own guns because they buy weed.
That's why it is pushed.

That too, getting normalfags to waste their money putting shekels into kikes pockets instead of arming themselves is another incentive for the kikes to push it

I want for people who smoke weed to be unable to attend social gatherings of any kind and spread their retardation

Reguglar weed is OK, medical weed retarded shit.

Degenerate spam thread left up.

The kikes play both sides of the field you retard.

They want it legalized because it makes goyim good passive cattle.
They want it illegal because they can monopolize it better that way.

Its a win/win for them because they control the game. They even benefit from the drama this causes, in fact thats probably why they've done it.

I smoke weed every day and I couldn't not be more staunchly against Jewish subversion.

I do however realize that a lot of you faggots who say this shit about marijuana most likely have never even come close to trying it, owing to your lack of friends.
tl;dr shut the fuck up loser, you don't know shit.

Sup Moshe

But dude, it's weed, lmao.

Remeber to not sponsor Mexican cartels, buy marihuana produced locally.

Attached: 1263923685125.jpg (126x95, 10.58K)

Ideally you should just not buy marihuana at all. But if you have to, there are legit producers such as Mr.Waggener and that one proud boy featured in that Vice documentary.

So leave.

Attached: so we were thinking.jpg (548x308, 46.87K)

Interesting inversion of digits.
Cannabis has its medical uses, but these have been both unexplored by genuine health-researchers, and overblown by potheads looking for excuse to get high.
The use of any of the psychedelics, marijuana specifically included, results in permanent changes in the brain. Usually this means brain damage.

It shouldn't be illegal. That's going overboard. But no one with a life and a brain worth utilizing should want to use it.
Still, talk about bad vibes and fucked-up mental processes! I know I don't want it around me, at all. Bleh !

Horrible bait, dood.

Something is wrong with the entity with whom you are interacting. It's like they came in here to concern troll.

Attached: iambecomebait.jpg (625x626, 73.85K)

As if they Jewish capitalists aren't ready to turn a profit from legal weed.

While we argue who likes to smoke or not the left is banking millions. We need to take money away from spic nigger cartels and maybe, just maybe consider entering the market where possible in order to fund raise for the movement. The alternative is leftists and cartels fill their pockets while we have fewer ways to take control of these revenues.

You're so silly.

Because it would allow to make even more money.

this is wrong. stoners are more receptive to redpills but weed pacifies you so redpilling them is pointless unless they stop smoking.

Of course they are, but they can't patent a naturally growing plant unlike their RoundUp-Ready GMO crops that are littered with glyphosate. There are also many other industries beyond farming that would drastically change.

Big pharma is a drug cartel too, buddy. Just look at how they bribe politicians and FDA officials and manipulate test results and peddle stuff that they know is horrible for you. Most, if not all, anti-depressants just fuck you up.

Psychedelics have never damaged my brain, Moishe. On the contrary, I believe they are the most wholesome ingestable substances that are not food, water, or air.

Attached: lampshade.png (185x210, 22.38K)

lol

Attached: cary-grant-TGJ.00.jpg (420x420, 31.26K)

Potheads get the rope.

This thread, the pedophile threads, and the thread about how faggots are subversive are unironically the best barometers to show how subverted this board really is. We are almost completely overrun with degenerate potheads, faggot apologists, male feminists, and pedos who desperately use the anime facade of old chan culture to disguise how much they want to fuck little kids.

A bare minimum of no less than half the posters here are blatant and open shills screeching and squabbling for the standards of white men to be lowered. This place is a cesspool now. And the mods are complicit for refusing to do anything.

Attached: 4654F06F-416B-41B1-8A02-9E786F0BD9F1.png (1000x1000, 93.08K)

Lol @ this fucking cattle autistically screeching about a plant that gives similar but shorter lasting effects varying low to high alchohol consumption with no crazy side effects of getting drunk like puking yourself to death in your bed or shrinking liver/glands and brain.

Even though alchohol is legal compare an alchohol addict to the "evil cannabis plant" addict side by side. You can easily guess which of them isn't a total invalid easily do this by just comparing the people you've met in your life if you're not a total fucking loser retard.

Addiction is no good, but since its totally 100% legal go and enjoy your hardcore legal drug high poisons and pretend it's any different to cope with the fact that we're getting ethnically cleansed by jedeomarxist policy you dumb faggots. Keep on talking about your evil plants rather than the effects of their deliberately disastrous policies, the jews would have it that way.

Duterte is copout blaming drug addiction as a source for all ails because it's easier to admit 1 thing is a cause rather than a racial cause of the people in such countries GENERALLY as he governs are a bunch of irresponsible fucking monkeys that have been super poor for ages.

Anyway a various degree of drug problems are always going to exist virtually nonexistant if it's well managed and factually treated as a temporary disease rather than irreversible as luddites believed in the 1800's. It's essentially the same situation as in corrupt evil joyriders on the other side of the fence literally destroying our society and race for a temporary high of buying a gold plated rolex watch every month.

>trotting out dusty tired old "m-muh alcohol is teh worsur!11!" cop-out
I bet you post the likes of these on (((kikeberg))) for all your boomer family to upboat, too. You need to go back.

Attached: 09378325071d9d2d.png (720x453 35.84 KB, 35.89K)

Woah what a great argument! Have you come to share some of your grand intellect to enlighten us about your small brain size too?

Ky$ F@ggot =)

Attached: 131235476853171.png (532x642, 104.46K)

How would you know if you've been dain-bramaged? Just because you've opened yourself to a wider spectrum of reality doesn't mean that you can make any more sense of it.
Psychedelics wear away at the individual's hard grasp of reality, that is the ability to deal with a changing reality as it is, and not just as it should be. The propensity for realistic thinking at all times in all situations is lessoned, leading a a more dream-like state even when fully awake. Subsequently, the cold, hard truth that drives us, our NEED to grow and expand, to improve our circumstance, is lessened. For those whom choose the the druggie lifestyle, ambitions in life are not so strongly held. Such is the terrible price you pay. The wondrous impacts you self-impose upon your character and brain for a few glimpses at colored lights and imaginary fantasies made more real for only you are but fleeting, yet the brain damage lasts for a lifetime.

If you use pot, you're a faggot. That's all there is to it. You're literally a homosexual and you smell like shit.

If you habitually and chronically use alchohol*

Yeah I know, what a bunch of fags right?

Attached: 1562187552273.jpg (3024x2530, 3.06M)

Nobody loves America more than Zion Don.

Attached: boomer bumper stickers.jpg (1218x1032 251.65 KB, 1.35M)

3rd pic is badass lmao

where's your bumper sticker?

Based. Marijuana is for niggers and subhumans

Great more Monsanto growth

yes, the union were a bunch of faggots

The yankee niggerlover strikes again

It's still illegal everywhere in the US. Your own words prove this:

You should read article VI, clause 2 to the United States Constitution. I've included it in image form for you here.

Attached: artvi.PNG (1244x331, 40.69K)

This board is so retarded

To go further on this.. you can't be FOR the legalization of weed in a city/state, and against sanctuary cities/states. They're literally doing the exact same thing. They refuse to enforce federal law, which (as pointed out in my previous post) is the supreme law of the land. Just because a state ignores the law doesn't make it legal.

The US mania about weed is pathetic. It is no worse, and perhaps better, than alcohol.

Confirmed for low IQ brainlet that has never tried it and has no idea what its effects are, and relies on media portrayals and puritan moralizer spergouts instead.

oh no, 2 whole anons are retarded. whole board must be
protip:     no u    

Attached: 1460221956903.png (564x401, 219.42K)

LMAO420BLAZEITAMIRITE

Attached: A9707250-F678-46F1-9630-29E3B855E232.jpeg (625x415, 59.18K)

weed just makes you stupid and lazy (niggers are proof of this)

That's because you're a stupid fucking nigger.

Yea right, because brilliant people should fry their brains to prove how smart they are. Jesus, you are stoopid. Why don't you post to Facebook instead?

I don't give a shit. I don't smoke "dude weed hahahahhaha do you guys like me now?". I don't give a shit what happens to these super hip faggots who live to be accepted by the group.

DUDEEEE! LIKE I TOTALLY GOT SOOOOOPER HIGH LAST NIGHT!! LIKE I'M TOTALLY RAD COOL! HHAHA! WEED BRO!

What happens to them is that they win Darwin awards…

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE FUCKING WEEEEEEEEED AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DUDE!!!!!!!!!! WEED!!!!!!!!!!!! hits bong FUCKING DUUUUUUDE that WEEED like just……………….DUDE LMFFFFFAAAAAAOOOO i am so fucking HIGH on WEED right now XD WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED holla my DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!JUST………ROLL…………….MY…………………..JOINT………………….UP………………………………….AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY DANK DANK DANK WEED LEGALIZE IT! LEGALIZE IT! LEGALIZE IT! ROLL EM SMOKE EM PUT EM IN A BOWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCKING WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am just FUCKING BAKED right now my DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAOOOOOOOOOOO RAISE YO HAND IF U TURNT AF RIGHT NOW raises both hands AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY WEED DUDE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I SMOKE 2 JOINTS IN DA MORNIN MON………..DUDE! WEED! HAAAAAAAAAAAA IM LIKE A FUCKIN KITE RIGHT NOW MY DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! S O F U C K I N G H I G H O N W E E D I CANT EVEN FOCUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SMOKING ONLY THE DANKEST OF HERB MY DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOME OF THAT TRIPLE BANANA WINSTON CHURCHILL MEGA DANK GAZA GRASS YOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCKIN SO FUCKIN BLAZED RIGHT NOW DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDDE AHAHAHAHHAA BAZINGA inhales YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cough THIS cough SHIT cough IS cough SO cough FUCKIN cough DANK my DUDE HAAHHAAAHAHAHAHAH WHY AM I EVEN LAUGHING ROTFLMAOO THIS SHIT IS NARSH BRO FUCKIN HELLA SMOKE WEED ERR DAY YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE FUCKING WEEEEEEEEED AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DUDE!!!!!!!!!! WEED!!!!!!!!!!!! hits bong FUCKING DUUUUUUDE that WEEED like just……………….DUDE LMFFFFFAAAAAAOOOO i am so fucking HIGH on WEED right now XD WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED holla my DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!JUST………ROLL…………….MY…………………..JOINT………………….UP………………………………….AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY DANK DANK DANK WEED LEGALIZE IT! LEGALIZE IT! LEGALIZE IT! ROLL EM SMOKE EM PUT EM IN A BOWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCKING WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

totally sound logic. this is same as saying that only (((the chosen people))) are allowed to discuss holocaust.

420 BLAZE IT DUDDEEEE!!!

So you support feeding niggers and hippies on the taxpayer dime. And no, marijuana does not cause "bitch tits" you retard.

It's almost like Zig Forums is not one person/

The drug does not dope people, people themselves.
Yes, it makes those who are dumb enough to try weed become even more low-functioning. The same applies for alcohol and tobacco.

A drug that alters one's sense of sensation, of taste, touch, hearing, and eyesight is by definition psychedelic.
A drug that alters one's sense of time and space is by definition psychedelic.
A drug that alters one's self-control of mental and emotional faculties is by definition psychedelic.
A drug that induces imaginative thoughts and weird dreams is by definition psychedelic.

That's because you, sir, are a bonafide i.d.i.o.t

I don't give a shit if weed is legal or not, but so long as it's not, and "dude weed!" faggots are going to prison, I'll take joy in it. There's only a few things on earth I hate more than trendy, hip "dude weed!" faggots who are so devoid of a personality they become like a walking pop culture radio, spitting out any asinine thing they think will make them look cool. Plus loads of soyfag urban whites rave about weed (no personality, no identity), so if some of them go to prison, it's a good fucking day. I fucking hate urban whites.

Yes, it’s really pathetic to watch as these faggots wax lyrical about how hemp is some kind of miracle plant even though it’s painfully obvious to anyone with a sense of dignity that they’re just trying to cover up the fact that they’re degenerates.

Marijuana use just exacerbates their degeneracy.

Psychotropic =/= Psychedelic my friend.

Attached: dude semantics lmao.png (624x308, 16.99K)

Defend this:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2811144/

Marijuana is well known to cause auditory hallucinations. Which are still 'hallucinations'.

Psyches should be legal, but there should be a test to make sure you aren't a brainlet before you can utilize them. Brainlets have enough problems as it is.

Here's another one.

“Hallucinations” Following Acute Cannabis Dosing: A Case Report and Comparison to Other Hallucinogenic Drugs

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5908416/

I can do this all day long, without even trying. There's only thousands of studies like these. So go ahead, defend it.

When you indulge in psychedelics, you reduce your brain to brainlet.

hemps ok for making rope but that's about it