Anchor Baby Kamala Harris Not Allowed to Run For President? (Both Parents Were Born Overseas)

I thought a "natural born citizen" was a person born to parents who were already citizens at the time of birth? Kamala Harris's parents were both foreign students at the time she was born in the United States. Wouldn't this make her inelligible to run for the office of President?

Kamala's parents were born in Jamaica and India respectively – they were not US citizens at the time of her birth. She's a Reggae Pajeet anchor baby!

Attached: kamala-harris-birth-certificate.jpg (999x714, 223.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

law.cornell.edu/constitution/amendmentxiv
mega.nz/#!S7YhGCgD!aBYyVPXqYyMBPQ03nehnabad1X6HWll8QAYqDlANWmA
freebeacon.com/politics/kamala-harriss-ancestors-owned-slaves/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You thought wrong. Read the constitution. Anyone born on US soil OR the child of a US citizen (even one) is entitled to citizenship at birth ("natural born"). It's only immigrants who later take up US citizenship ("naturalized citizens") who do not qualifyl

STOP HER

ANTISEMITISM MUST NOT WIN

MIGA 2020

Natural born is from Emmerich Vattels Law of Nations, which the Constitution was based upon. It's a citizen child born to 2 citizen parents. If the parents are not citizens, but the child is born here, the child is a citizen but not a natural born citizen.

There must be some kind of mandela effect fucking up this reality because the above definition of "natural born citizen" was always the case. Now it has changed.

Fucking schizos.

The meaning of natural born at the time of the writing of the constitution meant that you were born in the legiance (the US proper, not a possession or territory) and that your father was a US citizen.
If Jasper here was a citizen when she was born, then Harris is a natural born citizen.
You can argue about amendments and her mother…
Op, gawd bless his ignorant heart, has confused a misreading of 18 USC 1401 which (might) make Harris a "citizen at birth" which is not the same as natural born citizen.

Wrong.

Harris is in the tank for israel. She is promoted so heavily because she is a safe-for-jews alternative to Trump; what they get from Trump they will get from her. Her weakness as a candidate is what is leading to Bernie being dragged out again and jewish billionaires Steyer [formally putting together a campaign] and Schultz [floated a run a few months back] to insert themselves as spoilers in case Trump has to be maintained.

Bullshit. That's not what the law says, and (((you))) knows it.
Just because you are born 'on American soil' doesn't automatically make you an American citizen. That's a Jewish myth.

how the law is applied > your opinion

Cool then i guess king obongos presidency is invalidated, alert the press.
Dipshit

yeah, none of it matters anymore to the masses. we weimar now.

She technically is
Because of Section 1 of the 14th amendment of the US Constitution, even if her parents weren't born in the US or in the US for the "5 years" I can't find info about before here birth. Even if she only lived in the US until she was 5. Even if she is a Canadian citizen and only returned to the US to attend university. This is also ignoring the poor logic of such a law that a traveler would have their child become a US citizen because they were in the US for a few days while their child was born.
>law.cornell.edu/constitution/amendmentxiv
However, Section 3 of the 14th amendment of the US Constitution
Her prosecution record includes violations of the 1st and 2nd amendments, as gangs are legally protected groups and she spent here career fighting "gang activity" while protecting the same activity by "law enforcement". She is the worst option for America because she disagrees with the very foundations as all freedom-hating leafs are raised to do.
But she shouldn't be !!!

No I remeber being taught that children of immigrants who were not yet citizens could never be president thought they could hold almost any other office. Only children of at least one citizen at birth, nomatter the location, could be. In this previous timeline non-naturalized citizens could never be president, only their children. It had to do with indoctrination from birth, which seems to still be the case in this new timeline where those simply born in the US can be presidents, unless they are ambassadors, which really makes no sense.

I want her to become president. She's promising to pay $100 billion to pay for nigger housing. The chimpout when she has to come out and say
is going to be fucking epic. I'm not sure why no one is calling her out on this but… it's the Civil Rights Act of 1964 that prohibits her from doing this.

Pic related is Article VI to the Civil Rights Act of 1964.

Attached: CRA1964TVI.PNG (908x161, 26.01K)

hahahahaha fucking brilliant. no other contribution from me, im sorry.

Attached: flapslap.jpg (1080x1080, 391.3K)

I mean, that's definitely not what the Constitution says, but that's how it's been interpreted in the 20th century

Natural born citizens don't exist. Citizens don't exist. No one is illegal. Nothing will stop her from doing anything.

Reminder that anchor babies are not and have never been legal citizens. You are lying.

Look at this samefag, very jewlike

You thought wrong. George Washington's parents were not US citizens at the time of his birth.

The 14th Amendment changed the definition of US citizenship.

It's US soil, king nigger had a handful of birth certs though.

Laws don't matter. Only guns matter. Stop worrying about if stuff jews wrote down on paper is "legal". Fire and Blood is the only way things will ever start to get better.

She has no chance of winning anyway

Meant for OP not the shill

this
no one ever interpreted it that way, actually, until like ~1900 in a lower Court ruling

This fucking guy gets it.

Attached: And_You_Too.jpg (700x467, 66.47K)

Found the kike

Attached: BIRTHRIGHT CITIZENSHIP 02.png (610x1925 91.34 KB, 291.58K)

This fucking nigger grew up 2 miles away from the house my mother's family fled when niggers took over the neighborhood in 1964, when my mother was 16 and my uncle 18 (and in the Marines). She is absolutely the literal definition of ethnic cleansing.

And now she's running for president.

Why not kill yourself. They're not legals.

>Bullshit. That's not what the law says, and (((you))) knows it.

All of US history disagrees with you. There are no shortage of precedents based on based US presidents and vice presidents.

Because only kikes can read?

that's actually not true. see

Yes.
But since when does the law apply to nonwhites, subhumans, or females?
mega.nz/#!S7YhGCgD!aBYyVPXqYyMBPQ03nehnabad1X6HWll8QAYqDlANWmA

Were they resident aliens?
Visa holders?
Guests?
Travelers?
If yes to any of the above the later few minutes of the video I posted above covers that.

It still amazes me how many newfags haven't woken up to the reality of the world born out of our defeat in WWII.

Attached: Democracy_in_Arkansas.jpg (975x765, 129.35K)

Oh dear, the inconvenient facts are starting to bubble to the surface, like farts in a bubbly bath tub.

freebeacon.com/politics/kamala-harriss-ancestors-owned-slaves/

Attached: 3149059070_c88af7e238_z.jpg (1024x691 116.46 KB, 80.24K)

Does America even have laws anymore?

heh, yeah, for poor people

Harris is married to a kike. As much as Trump is a kike lover Harris is their personal pet.

"What do you think we should name zim, honey?"
"howza bow't Camel!??"
"Ooohhhh, Ilikesuh Camel. Like'uh golden horse!"
"Howzuh spell camel?"

obongo was born in kenya. the federal government doesnt give a shit about laws, those are just for the little people.

Attached: kissinger and trump.jpg (6388x3794, 1.75M)

Of course. Build a gate at the border and police will be by within a day to lock it open.