Whenever I see United Kingdom/British flag

I will say this

Hello British Man

HELLO BRITISH MAN

HELLO SAHEB (BRITISH/EUROPEAN)

Hello ingrej saheb

ingrej/ইংরেজ in bengal means English and its word origin from Portuguese

HELLO BRITISH MAN

ONE GOOD THING ONLY IN BRITISH INDIA THAT MOST 90% BRITISH ERA CANAL, BRIDGES, RAILWAY BRIDGES, DAMS, RAILWAY ARE GOOD QUALITY AND THEY STILL LAST LONG

Oh wait Ancient and Middle age India made great water drainage and underground you stupid idiot

Saheb means respect, European especially english, indian boss

I won't respect you saheb

I don't hate all Britishers

Also oh wait

In 2018 Indian railway made another great bridge in this year by using european standard

It will last up to 121 years lel

if you come to calcutta/kolkata to visit my house or to find me you will be beaten or vanished

Btw I don't hate all britishers including white.

Saheb

Attached: 2b358aa6bd9acd6acfc93ed8ec221042e985e678962e246b87d98988748892cf.jpeg (783x391 52.66 KB, 9.23K)

Attached: f4f36517ae451455f3094bf790a73c6e75b6c172f955bcdda80566e556326764.jpeg (489x627, 36.19K)

War against Zig Forums /Pol will be continued until I got girlfriend which she is straight, senior (i don't like young girls at all), taller, sexy, hot and mature

Your thoughts and comments are like your feces; they belong in the toilet not in public. When will you learn, pajeet?

I don't shit in street you asshole

You are posting verbal diharrea. Your thoughts and words are like running shit to us, your intellectual betters. We can smell the foul scent of curry just reading the turds that come out of the open sewer you call a brain. It's disgusting.

I pray Pakistan will nuke every last one of you shit eating cockroaches. God be with them and curse you lower than even an earthworm with cancer and AIDs.

Indians should all die and God willing, will be wiped out soon.

Attached: IMG_20180411_142254.png (917x562, 620.94K)

Fuck Pakistan

I hate arrange marriage you idiot

Yet you want us to arrange you a wife?
Get the fuck out, it's not our job to sort your life out

PS. PLEASE LEARN HOW TO USE A TOILET AND STOP SHITTING IN THE STREETS.

NO ONE CARES THAT YOU ARE MARRYING YOUR SISTER PAJEET.

I AM TYPING IN ALL CAPS SO YOUR MONKEY BRAIN CAN READ THIS CLEARLY.

no.

MY HOUSE HAS TOILET YOU ASSHOLE

I'll be honest, if I was born a pajeet I'd kill myself. I cannot imagine what it's like to be that worthless.

Jeez, why is it so hard for you to use it then? Is this why they have to pay you to use the toilet instead of shitting in the street and bathing in your own shit while jerking off to your downsey sister? Fuck you guys are less than insects.

Well you don't not shit in the street, I'll grant you that.

I use toilet in my house you asshole
I am from rich family

I'll be honest here OP. I don't really understand what you are saying in most of the post. You seem happy but can you please stop butchering our language?

Do you remember me?
you saheb

The only reason you haven't killed yourself us you're too dumb to do it!

Attached: hysterical-laughter.jpg (534x534, 29.72K)

All you faggots need to cut this hygienic indian gentleman a break. He never doesn't not shit in the toilet, ok?

Fuck off you donkey saheb babu

I SHIT IN LOO YOU ASSHOLE
WHATEVER WAR AGAINST Zig Forums WILL BE CONTINUED

lol

Do you have a girlfriend yet?

Cymru am byth

no
:(

Wait is it actually You?
The old No GF spammer, holy shit

Loser.

I am not spammer
You idiot
Yes I need girlfriend

I WILL WIN THIS WAR

ingland aint whyte bois……..its tmye fo aryayn amerika to save da west

Attached: 1512514108069.png (1330x1030 37.48 KB, 172.15K)