Kushner Reassures Evangelicals: Israel's Security a Priority in Trump Peace Plan

FUCK YOU CHRISTIANS

Jared Kushner met with Christian evangelical leaders as part of a week-long effort by senior officials to shore up support for Trump among evangelical pro-Israel activists

> - Trump rolls out the big guns for pro-Israel evangelicals' confab ahead of 2020
> - Religious fanatics have hijacked America's Israel policy. And they're not even evangelicals
> - The evangelical bear hug

Attached: 4.png (724x448 178.31 KB, 181.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/us-news/.premium-kushner-reassures-evangelicals-israel-s-security-a-priority-in-trump-peace-plan-1.7490199
t.co/uyBdmR9tKF
christianforums.com/threads/xenophobic-community-groups-oppose-refugee-resettlement-in-mn.8118442/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Source: haaretz.com/us-news/.premium-kushner-reassures-evangelicals-israel-s-security-a-priority-in-trump-peace-plan-1.7490199
or
Source: t.co/uyBdmR9tKF
my apologies for not having a proper archive. haaretz won't let me archive properly.

Attached: screenshot-www.haaretz.com-2019.07.11-12-54-53.png (899x1024 1.49 MB, 506.18K)

Purple user predicted this lol but seriously he said Jared's uncle Bibi own's the evangelicals so it would only make sense Trump would delegate them to jew kushner instead of evangelical christcuck pence.

of course the USA wouldn't be THAT kiked without those absolute morons.

and what's really crazy is they know it's Israel that is going to bring about the end of the world.. and they want that.

Evangelicals and Baptists aren't Christians.

STFU with the purple anion bullshit. If you've got something to say, say it. Otherwise, stop your stupid pretense of 'purple user' deserves some special attention. NO ONE IS LISTENING TO YOU, and you're shitting up the board.

Q Brediktid dis

Attached: retard.gif (320x213, 3.12M)

How do evangelicals justify the worship of the spawn who not only killed Christ, but brag about it to this day?

Attached: On-the-Jews-and-their-Lies.jpg (246x369, 57.39K)

this

So did everyone.

What about America?

You mean jews

#MAGAwithDACA

Attached: Screenshot_20190711-163606_Arch Calculator.jpg (720x1280, 156.41K)

I hate jews so much.

Purpanon attracts the most angry shills, it's extremely entertaining. All people are doing is pointing out that someone on this website made very accurate predictions about the course of future political events a few months ago, and losers come out of the woodwork to yell and scream about how we shouldn't talk about that.

Jared Kushner is the Jewish Mosiach

reported for derailing with a proven larp/hoax

Fun Fact: Many of these Christian-Zionist groups are often collaborative efforts between wealthy, property-gospel psychopaths and the Israeli government.

Look into Daystar, and how they have obtained land permits in Israel.

The very fact that Trump has to send out his daughter's pet jew to go do this damage control just shows how much Bibi and AIPAC are sweating over Trump's gradual (albeit way-too-fucking-slow) withdrawal from the middle east, allowing Israel's enemies to rebuild against them.

Don't blame Americans on us. They bombed us and funded Soviets.

They have been manifesting the end of the world for nearly a century now.
They want to build the third temple, they want there to be a jewish state in Jerusalem from which the Antichrist rules from. They want it.

Kushner looks relatively human in that. Surgery?

He looks like a sweaty android.

fucking christcucks

Christfags would turn all the male youth of the White Nation into faggots and marry off all the female youth of the White Nation to niggers, if they thought it would benefit the Kikes.

Unfortunately they already are

Inb4 this thread gets deleted for being against kike worship.

Kill yourself Qtard.

Purpleanons veracity is beyond any doubt now.

Why do evangelical (((Christians))) care about (((Israel))) so much?

Because they want to bring about the apocalypse and jesus or some stupid shit like that. As if jesus wouldn't see the harm they're causing by letting evil flourish for their own personal selfish gratification. Fuck those clowns.

ALL EVANGELICAL ISRAEL WORSHIPING CHRISTIANS GET THE ROPE TOO

Can't blame them for agape their enemy like their kike taught them too.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-07-11 at 11.12.23 PM.png (589x513, 309.92K)

So it’s their religion over the downfall of their race. Got it. All I need to know

The so-called "Deal of The Century" died last year and it is only kept alive in the media for domestic consumption.

Those christian tv channels shill for isreal all fucking day and it's all they watch.
I remember my mom watched that shit and they would constantly be begging for donations to go to Russia jews that survived the holohaux probably going directly isreal. They are hardcore brainwashed by that shit.

Those TV channels are 100% owned by Jews and conversos.

Who the fuck knows? Nothing in that loopy desert cult makes any sense at all. If you believe in men coming back from the dead and talking snakes then why not believe that your enemy is your ally. Have you seen pictures of midwest churches? It's mostly a bunch of dumpy fatass women.

This is true. Church authorities in Jerusalem don't allow them to perform rites in any of the historical churches there.

I know Christians are brainwashed traitors. It's way past time to tax the shit out of them. Interesting comments…
>christianforums.com/threads/xenophobic-community-groups-oppose-refugee-resettlement-in-mn.8118442/

In my area catholic Charities are bringing in the Africans. God damn I hate Christians.

I like that Purple larp is anti-Israel though.
He sometimes has some good points too.

There is a glimmer of hope for Christians, jk they're to far gone but this is a good clip.

Rubio, Cruz and Graham should be charged with treason.

Factoid: Benny Hinn
Toufik Benedictus Hinn was born on December 3, 1952 in Jaffa, Israel (modern-day Tel Aviv)

I was reading some of those Christian forum it reminds me of when I was a kid I would be worried about going to hell for cussing or some shit. Those were truly dark days.

Attached: Holy-Land-Dmag.jpg (529x478 154.22 KB, 440.79K)

Ironically enough Mormonism is propping up the white family OTOH Iirc they gave 50k to HIAS. Being brainwashed is strange but here's a Mormon explaining how he got un brainwashed. GREAT VIDEO.

It's unfortunate that we have a cult propping up the white race, is what it is..
Maybe we should become Mormons jk.
Aren't they the supposed lost tribe of Israel?

Jesus Christ, the USA is lost.

Attached: 1370A3F9-7BD3-411D-8E9A-7C835C66FCF9.jpeg (680x384, 68.38K)

But fuck the rest of his base.

Sadly I'm at work and I have links saved on my computer about Christcucks aiding illegal immigration in California and Arizona. Aiding as in providing transportation, food and water, and shelter. I'm pretty they help attain work visas. There is a church nearby were I live were illegals can literally walk in and get a work visa.

Leviticus 19:33,34 – “When a foreigner resides among you in your land, do not mistreat them. The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the LORD your God.”

BASED DOCILE NIGGER CATTLE CULT!

What about the DACApedes?

The reason why we have Christianity in the first place is because of the mad Roman emperor, Tiberius.

They're fucking idiots is what they are. Lived in California for awhile, young Mormon guys everywhere. Fucking messes.

The fuck…

1 kikepost

1 kikepost

Attached: MOAR.png (882x555, 173.34K)

Him and the roach are working together to destroy this board.