Russian Sub Removed Israeli Cobalt Bomb A Cobalt Bomb Planted Into America's Sea Bed

So this is a theory I have.

Cobalt bomb would be just that. Especially one planted in the sea.

Points to Putin being worried about spies screwing with the mission. Who is the best in the world at spying? Mossad.

So Israel's Samson option was real and it was a massive undersea Cobalt bomb.

Some good info here (doesnt mention Israel at all):
gizadeathstar dot com/2019/07/concerning-that-russian-submarine-thing/

This is just my theory, what do you guys think?

Attached: serveimage.jpeg (350x248, 14.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voat.co/v/Zig
gizadeathstar
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FUCK. I would fuck up the title.

unfounded paranoia much?

I definitely think it has something to do with the Samson option, and if true we owe a lot of gratitude to russia.

Russian here. Certain non-mainstream sources and local Zig Forumsiticians claim the sailors in that sub were attempting to destroy an optical cable laid across the seafloor. Probably part of the plan to cut the country off the interwebs. So it's anyone's guess.
We won't know until 25 years later, and that's if the archives are ever opened to begin with.

Why did they need so many high ranking officers to do that? And wouldnt that be a hostile act?

Probably trust issues. Higher-ups in our military are selected by their loyalty to Shoigu/Putin, not by their capabilities. The bald midget was likely afraid of an info leak, I think.
If you can't prove that was a hostile act, it was just an accident :^)
And now we have 14 people dead and a damaged nuclear reactor at the seafloor putting out shittons of roentgen every minute.

Don't fuck with the Jews… They plan on ensuring mutually assured destruction.

Jews > Muslims

Food for thought.

Attached: Gay Vampire.jpg (1600x900, 102.42K)

No.

This is actually not believable and I read this shit when trolling the QTards so you're clearly A QTard. Putin serves the Jews just like Trump

Jews are retards who crash landed on the moon. What the merchants are good at is lying to sell a product.

Ultra-large and ultra-radioactive mass that was planted around or was part of the bomb killed the Russians tasked with wading through the cloud of radation to attach a tow-rope to it after disarmament?

Possibly the most intelligent poster I've witnessed on Zig Forums

Roentgen? Really? Impressed.

But, a nuclear blob puts out x-rays? I never researched that much.

As good a theory as any, I suppose

IP HOPPING SPICSPAM NIGGER!

You aren't fooling anyone, nigger.
You're just pissed because you can't figure out how I ALWAYS see your homoglow, faggot.
You suck at this.
Tell your kike boss to fire you, Jose.

Remember me, spicnigger because real Aryans support Israel

You don't seem to fully understand the definition of such a plan of action. Someone has to be fucked with first in order to ensure the MUTUALLY ASSURED bit, particularly where the jews fucked with everyone on the planet thus ensuring their destruction.

You worthless nigger.
So you really are going to make THIS your new game then?
Anons, I think these are bots, and they are now simply mimicking everyone on this board.
What the fuck?
I don't know what else to do or say.
Everything is copypasta from what I told this bot in another thread, and it has now posted it verbatim, except for the added bullshit last line.
This IP hopping spicnigger isn't even human.
The entire internet is fucked.
How do we beat this shit now?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1022x731, 818.7K)

This is obviously the part this bot is trying to undermine here.
There is no
White Nationalists kill Whitey for jews
bullshit to even call this post
the spicspammer.
What do, anons? What do?

Shit is getting wise.
Skynet becoming self aware?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (400x400, 229.75K)

Jesus fucking christ.
It's pulling this copy pasta FROM ME, and puttin it in multiple threads now.
What the fuck?

That's a bit clickbaity user. I opened the thread hoping for fried yids and got some Game Theory crap.

There's just one hole there: they don't want Russia involved in the war. If Russia got involved, Iran and their BRIC allies would jump in the fray.
Now, America would have several hypothesis:
Europe would be a lot harder to pull either way. At best, some special ops here and there to help the yids, but not full-scale war effort.
The first option fucks over Israel, they'd never go with it.
The second option fucks over America, and they lose their paypig, they'd never go with it.
The third option fucks over everyone EXCEPT the BRIC alliance.

None of these are options they'd pursue.
If you want my gay theory about shit that I have no evidence on:

Mate, fair warning:
When you respond to bait THAT obvious, every user that does a filter+ will hide him AND your posts.
You'll soon end up talking to him alone because noone else is biting except your dumb ass.
I know it's delicious and just dangling there, but for fuck sake: don't bite.

Mutually assured destruction sounds good as long as the jews die.

Now that society is desensitized to a nuclear holocaust, and in fact wants one seeing no hope or thousands of years necessary to reverse the damage worldwide, I can only think of one reason why they aren't dropping nukes. It's not about fear anymore, it's that they don't want to for some greater reason.
Although I'm at a loss for what that reason is exactly. I can only assume its something along the lines of jews are created to destroy and cannibalize life, but if you nuke the fuckers you will kill all life and thus the jews will win a spiritual victory. Perhaps that's why our cock sucking (((elites))) are so desperate to escape the planet so they can nuke it and avoid a Pyrrhic victory.

Totally missing the point.
With this new ChatBot tech literally committing a time of identity theft, this board is fucked.
Good fucking luck. Like most things, you won't even realize it until it's done to you, and then you will stand alone with no support, like you're doing now to me.
We have to fight this shit when it hits, and pull it out by the root somehow, or let it take over.
You idiots constantly roll over and choose the latter. That's why this place is this fucking bad already.
Good luck.
Have fun.
I can't be the only one who bulldogs our enemies out of our spaces.

i think the samson option is a nuke(or a device of equal or more power) inside the israeli embassy of each country that can be detonated remotely from israel.

Kikes are better than muslims. A semite is a semite is a semite.

If you have lurked, researched, or read around this site for a few years, you would realize part, or at least a theory is, that the Third Reich did get away to Antarctica, has already created a type of 'Breakaway Civilization', and has already let the worlds powers know if they push the WW3 Nuclear option, they will make themselves known and pretty much 'gas the kikes/race war now' full throttle. Literal purification of most of humanity.

And hey, it just might end up being the truth.

Sweaty jew?

Take your fucking pills, retard.
A chatbot would take posts, iterate them on a Dvorak algorithm to "learn" and then generate answers based on another input.
This is easily spotted because Dvorak algorithms and their like generate "patterns".
They'll post some 100 posts in 30 minutes, and half of those posts will look a lot like others.
Kinda like when you read Lovecraft and you start noticing the same words over and over again arranged in the same syntactical structure.
But notice the number: you'd see HUNDREDS of posts like this. That's the point of a fucking chatbot, noone develops some sort of Neural Network algorithm and uses it to post half a dozen times per day.

What you are seeing is a retard, laughing at you because you're dumber than he is. And you're easily recognizable. I could point right now to 10 posts of you on other threads, and I'd get at least 8 right.

Get it in your fucking thick skull: you're being trolled. Hard. And you're sperging in response, making the troll all that much happier.
And the more you do it, the more I start siding with the troll.
As Bob wisely said: "fuck'em if they can't take a joke".

Alright, what's the possibility that russia was DISARMING the bomb on their end? That the Americans placed the bomb there on behest of Israel after the 2015 sabre-rattling that was occurring because of Ukraine. That was around the time the "leak" of the sub appeared and it seemed to be very acted.

Also, what is this? voat.co/v/Zig Forums/3329341

Q bredicded dis :DDDD

:DDDDDDDD

Attached: Spurdo Spärde Time - Candy Time.webm (854x480, 3.49M)

Mutually Assured Degeneracy

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Putin is a Jew and Russia is more Jew-owned than the USA. There is no news here. The Sansom "Option" is not an option. Israel plans on nuking the world. Mohamed (God bless him and give him peace) said 1400 years ago that the Malhama ("great war" preceeding the second coming of Christ) would kill birds out of the sky and result in a 99/100 fatality rate for mankind. Hope neither of us see it happen m8.

It says in the Quran that you're my greatest ally and that the Jew/Pagan is my greatest enemy.

Al-Maaida (5:82)

Al-Maaida (5:83)

Attached: ci0f06objmn21.jpg (295x766, 56.63K)

Remember; it was the USSR (Russians) that saved the crew of the USS Liberty from being wiped out. The IDF hit the Liberty with napalm, and then the captain ordered all hands to abandon ship. They got into the lifeboats and cast off only to have two IDF PT boats race up and start machine gunning the survivors in the water. Then the USSR spy ship sailed up and the cowardly murderous kikenvermin got scared and fucked off before they could finish the job.

A lot of usually reliable intelligence sources are claiming Russians are trying to stop the Israeli Sampson option from fucking the planet. I guess if true Russians are unironically humanity's ultimate good guys trying to defuse the evil doomsday weapon of the diabolical ultimate villains the jews.

fag

Believe that’s the term they use in the Chernobyl miniseries.

lrn 2 science before making threads about it.

OK, plausible but…

…How does that happen when you're on a "cut ze kable, komerad" mission?

Attached: HMM MAKES YOU THINK 02.gif (600x600, 898.51K)

kikes are worse than mudslimes
mudslimes don't disguise themselves as you

i wanna believe, i really do

>gizadeathstar dot com
pls gibs sauce i has herd of

Any retard can be sent to cut cables. More difficult to drop a sniffer. Massive secrecy needed to pick up a bomb. The side attachment shown on pictures on the sub could do all three. Seems like overkill for the first two. It would make sense the "bomb" would have it's own security measures. It would defend itself to a degree without going off.

Your theory is shit and based in nothing. Go back to /x/.

Paid by jews. Allowed to post here.

How's it feel to get your gates opened juden?

Yeah, because countries always store their cobalt bombs at the bottom of the fucking bering strait. And cobalt bombs, made to spread nuclear particles work great through 20,000 ft of water.

OP need to take his head out of his ass. You think any nation would give up custody of a fucking bomb like this? So some third party could come along and scoop it up?

Attached: WomanOPFaggotZeroDays1.png (454x345, 169.24K)