We're nor suicidally compassionate

We were actually one of the most brutal and ruthless races of men from the beginning of history up until the enlightenment. One thing most historians get wrong is that Whites weren't the first to colonize, we were one of the first groups to be colonized. You see, shitskins have been trying to colonize the White man's land since the bronze age. The reason why they never succeeded is because Whites went on the warpath and completely crushed them and their fledgling empires.

One country in Europe was created by a White-minority conquering and exterminating a shitskin majority. That country was Spain. The only reason why Mexico and South America don't have White majorities is because Portugese and Spanish populations were so bottle-necked from a 700 year long race war they couldn't just exterminate the local shitskins and repopulated; they needed the labor.

This suicidal altruism isn't racial issue, it's a gender issue. Women are empaths: they are good at raising children but not much else. When you let women govern, especially childless women, they want to try to be friends with everyone, and thus, let in foreigners.

If we had exterminated the Jews in 70 AD, and not left a minimum viable population alive, we'd probably make up 70% of the global population, with several planets being completely under our control.

Jews are like cockroaches. Leave so much as 300 alive, and they'll recover, subvert your civilization, and destroy your society within a thousand years.

Attached: oppressive-laughter,jpeg.jpg (750x1334, 65.3K)

Capitalism changed things. Whites are a race of backstabbing possessive individualists incapable of organizing. A small group of jews is kicking Europeans' asses with small gangs of retarded nigger criminals.

Hi, Asses and Elbows guy. Good to see you have new material.

The Middle East and North Africa used to be majority-White. Now they're teeming with shitskins. Whites have been on the retreat for 2,000 years. We need to re-embrace our conquering mentality and dispense with any liberal or Christian ideas of humanity if we are to survive.

Before that Celt-iberians lived there. Moors were invaders, fucknut. jew "historians" actually divide the 'Migration Age' (500ad-1000ad) into two parts. Part 1: Early Islamic Conquests (Invasion by Moors). Part 2: Germanic Invasions (Liberation from Moors). They only consider Part 1 as "Migration Period". I have added the parenthetical text as factual historical truth.
Stupid jews.

truth as lies, lies as truth
a jew is a jew is a jew

user knows his history
if Rome had justy killed Josephus, instead of using him to jew others, it would have been enough to prevent the entire existence of the jew.

No one cares WTF you're on about.

You mixed with shitskins everywhere you nigger rape-babies went.

This is something I have long considered and out of all our theories (throwing all racial shit aside for a moment) I honestly think that we would be well… well into space had it not been for constantly being forced to deal with these fucking issues that are constantly coming from the same usual suspect groups.

It truly makes me wonder about history in general and the real root caused of many issues such as the Crusades and so on. I legitimately wonder if the two groups were not put on a collision course due to early age war engineering. I wonder if the same happened during the Roman era with the Christians.

Think about the Christian movement for a moment and I have nothing against Christianity by any means as I myself as one though I never practice. But consider its roots, how it formed and most importantly who it took massive pressure off of when it came into being. The moment the Christians were gone after the religion spread and in that moment the empire began to deteriorate but their movement took pressure off the Jewish groups and focused all Roman attention on the Christians. It truly makes me wonder if Christianity was a false flag. It would be impossible to prove it but I do wonder about that. Also if the Crusades, if Mohammed, etc were as well. The two groups lived in relative peace with an order to things for a very long time and then things rapidly changed and it became a holy war with the overall "prize" being the very thing that a third group believed belonged to them and in that war it cleared out of a hell of a lot of land and soldiers for them to ascend back into power.

Not saying this is fact of course but I do wonder about it sometimes and if all the major issues were truly issues of war or were engineered by a group seeking to widdle down the powerful groups of their times.

This is /pol. Christianity and Islam are tools invented by the Jews to subvert non Jews. Stop with your jew loving mental gymnastics convincing yourself otherwise or kill yourself.

I wish you jews wouldn't rely on the same old ad hominems. But with your sandnigger genetics, nothing will change.

So in other words what I wrote confused you beyond belief because you are a fucking moron who clearly did not comprehend what I wrote and you decided to pretend like you have been part of this site for a long time by citing it is the same site we are current on. You must do exceedingly well in life, exceedingly.

user, have you ever experienced what a workplace run by women and staffed by women is like? My gf had to quit her job because her pathological female boss constantly subjected everyone in the workplace to her emotional temper tantrums. And the rest of the women weren't all Kumbaya either. The back biting and pettiness astounded me. Now she uses her own experiences in a female workplace as an argument why women should not run society and why female leaders are not a bunch of hippies.
As an aside, historically female leaders have been among the most bloodthirsty in history.

For context, this is the torpedo who thinks that before 70 AD, jews didn't exist.

spicspam nigger says, what?
Blow leaves, Juan.

Doh, forgot one, you
IP HOPPING spicspamming nigger.

What he should have said is when childless women are enfranchised and encourage to agitate for policy of the state. While women in power are absolute harpies to their underlings, women who play activism almost exclusively agitate for niaeve "compassion" based politics.

Quite the paragon of white genetics you turned out to be. Where are you and your kids running to when Trump starts the war with China?

Run? Stop projecting, coward.

Based on my knowledge of history and contemporary politics, I would have to disagree. I believe that it has far more to do with jewish propaganda than women per-se. Women can actually be shockingly cruel and merciless. Did you know that women participate in the human trafficking business at more twice the rate that women participate in any other crime other than prostitution? In fact, in many nations women outnumber men in human traffickers of enslaved women.
So much for the modern myth of companionate women making the world a fairer place.
This is the case for women in positions of power.
For the lemmings, I certainly agree that they are a bunch of whiny, puritanical, religious zealots. At least the loudest ones are. But this has more to do with jewish propaganda than women being inherently more companionate than men. As an example, I would cite the Salem witch trials. It was women who were the primary drivers of that ridiculous episode.

Women are the enforcers of social "norms." The empty headed cunts who stand around holding signs demanding more brown rapists enter Europe would just as mindlessly compete with each other to raise White children or glare with depthless hatred at race mixers if only they believed that their peers believed in raising White children or hating miscegenation. In otherwords, if the media tells them that X is fashionable, most women will mindlessly go along with it and enforce it with a vengeance.
The problem is that TV and daddy-professor has been telling women to treat the world as their friends and despise White men with depthless hatred.

Curiously, less than one hundred years have passed since WW2 and the jews are overplaying their hands with the goyim again.
I wonder if this will be the final straw for one of the contenders this time around.

Attached: 1562782848022.jpg (446x505, 58.72K)

you are not your ancestors
I don't mean this in a happy lefty way, but labradors are technically also the descendants of wolves, doesn't mean they are wolves
it seems to me like few here want to accept the idea/fact that races aren't just static things that stopped changing 10k years ago and that only mixed in the meantime, but can, as a whole, change even rapidly if subject to strong selective pressure, particularly behavioral ones, even regardless of outer appearance, and reversing this is not easy
you may have to start considering the possibility that 3000 years of civilization, christianity and industrial revolution may have changed Europeans into much more racially docile beings; you have to consider the huge momentum accumulated back when our ancestors were actually men
the last world wars were the last straws, and even then, they were fighting heavily mechanized wars as Europeans had in large stopped fighting face to face centuries before, which may be more useful but at the same time removes that close contact violence that tempered us

debunked nonsense, MENA was always full of shitskins more or less related to the current locals as ancient DNA showed
many people here seem to be uncomfortable with the idea that some ancient non white caucasoid races may have been great on their own before degenerating themselves, thus this need to whitewash all of ancient west eurasia and beyond

This user is a kike

Genetics are not determined by years, but by generations. 3k sounds like a shitload of time, but in generation terms that can be from just 215 to 75 generations. Since the more 'civilized' the place the further into an productive age actual reproduction typically starts you are looking at something far closer to 150ish generations. That is not enough reproductive time to significantly influence an species without an highly controlled breeding program specifically focusing on an path, not possible for something as generally as 'centered' as civilization actually is. Up until the last couple decades the vast % of an population didn't live in cities at all, huge numbers never even saw large cities. Without cities as an hub, civilizations are not able to exert any influence at all in anything, the influence comes from the hinterland.

Also despite the numbers lost in modern 'wars' sounding vast, in reality for the last thousand years the percentage of men whom actually participate in wars, much less the ones lost in them, has gone down when viewed per population. World war 1 and 2 actually saw an very small % of the male population lost. Germany lost the most as a percentage and to be frank, they really didn't lose nearly anything compared to what wars between rival tribes would happen when one is invading for complete conquest rather than simply leadership change. Not even close to what just three hundred years ago would have been lost naturally from basic disease and infections by the way, and a pale comparison to two thousand years ago when virtually every man was also expected to be some level of competency for war often half the sons of an tribal group seemed to be killed off every generation just from conflicts at one level or another.

The very concept you think modern nations, our idea of civilization, have had any effect on our genetic paths is an affront. One fucking nigger interbreeding with an white is vastly more damaging and corrosive if its spawn is left to live and interbreed again than all the wars of the last ten thousand years. We are different species entirely, and the yids know it.

That's just wrong. Genetics can be completely altered globally in just one generation due to environmental catastrophe.

this one too

Nope, he's not. He's going to wrap his Aryan hands around your scrawny beaner throat, and squeeze until your shilling and spamming on this board ceases with your last, stank breath
IP HOPPING SPICSPAM NIGGER!
You aren't fooling anyone, nigger.
You're just pissed because you can't figure out how I ALWAYS see your homoglow, faggot.
You suck at this.
Tell your kike boss to fire you, Jose.

Attached: val.jpeg (733x1000, 68.77K)

exactly how

Well, imagine only a certain population of cockroaches has an anti-radiation gene. A solar flare goes off and now they're the only ones left. 100% of roaches now have that allele. The question is, how devastating to our genome was civilization itself? Look at what civilization did to dogs vs. wolves in the last 10,000 years.

Some hard times should fix that right up, user.
Don't be nervous.
We'll be Wolves again.

Attached: WolfSage.jpeg (736x572, 103.02K)

From the 1800's a book called English Traits by Ralph Waldo Emerson:

"Man, never so often deceived, still watches for the arrival of a brother who can hold him steady to a truth, until he has made it his own. "

"The teutonic tribes have a national singleness of heart, which contrasts with the Latin races. The German name has a proverbial significance of sincerity and honest meaning. The arts bear testimony to it. The faces of clergy and laity in old sculptures and illuminated missals are charged with earnest belief. Add to this hereditary rectitude, the punctuality and precise dealing which commerce creates, and you have the English truth and credit. The government strictly performs its engagements. The subjects do not understand trifling on its part. When any breach of promise occurred, in the old days of prerogative, it was resented by the people as an intolerable grievance. And, in modern times, any slipperiness in the government in political faith, or any repudiation or crookedness in matters of finance, would bring the whole nation to a committee of inquiry and reform. Private men keep their promises, never so trivial. Down goes the flying word on the tablets, and is indelible as Domesday Book.

Their practical power rests on their national sincerity. Veracity derives from instinct, and marks superiority in organization. Nature has endowed some animals with cunning, as a compensation for strength withheld; but it has provoked the malice of all others, as if avengers of public wrong. In the nobler kinds, where strength could be afforded, her races are loyal to truth, as truth is the foundation of the social state. Beasts that make no truce with man, do not break faith with each other. ‘Tis said, that the wolf, who makes a _cache_ of his prey, and brings his fellows with him to the spot, if, on digging, it is not found, is instantly and unresistingly torn in pieces. English veracity seems to result on a sounder animal structure, as if they could afford it. They are blunt in saying what they think, sparing of promises, and they require plaindealing of others. We will not have to do with a man in a mask. Let us know the truth. Draw a straight line, hit whom and where it will. Alfred, whom the affection of the nation makes the type of their race, is called by his friend Asser, the _truth-speaker_; _Alueredus veridicus_. Geoffrey of Monmouth says of King Aurelius, uncle of Arthur, that “above all things he hated a lie.” The Northman Guttorm said to King Olaf, “it is royal work to fulfil royal words.” The mottoes of their families are monitory proverbs, as, _Fare fac_, — Say, do, — of the Fairfaxes; _Say and seal_, of the house of Fiennes; _Vero nil verius_, of the DeVeres. To be king of their word, is their pride. When they unmask cant, they say, “the English of this is,” &c.; and to give the lie is the extreme insult. The phrase of the lowest of the people is “honor-bright,” and their vulgar praise, “his word is as good as his bond.” They hate shuffling and equivocation, and the cause is damaged in the public opinion, on which any paltering can be fixed. Even Lord Chesterfield, with his French breeding, when he came to define a gentleman, declared that truth made his distinction: and nothing ever spoken by him would find so hearty a suffrage from his nation. The Duke of Wellington, who had the best right to say so, advises the French General Kellermann, that he may rely on the parole of an English officer. The English, of all classes, value themselves on this trait, as distinguishing them from the French, who, in the popular belief, are more polite than true. An Englishman understates, avoids the superlative, checks himself in compliments, alleging, that in the French language, one cannot speak without lying."

"In the power of saying rude truth, sometimes in the lion’s mouth, no men surpass them. On the king’s birthday, when each bishop was expected to offer the king a purse of gold, Latimer gave Henry VIII. a copy of the Vulgate, with a mark at the passage, “Whoremongers and adulterers God will judge;” and they so honor stoutness in each other, that the king passed it over. They are tenacious of their belief, and cannot easily change their opinions to suit the hour. They are like ships with too much head on to come quickly about, nor will prosperity or even adversity be allowed to shake their habitual view of conduct."

I don't necessarily think so, who reproduced and how much they did matters a lot even in just a century, depending on the out of ordinary events too. Think about all the criminals killed per year in all of the various European communities for whatever crimes for instance. Now I'm not saying these were "good" people, but they likely carried certain genetic traits that were perhaps bad for the type of high civilized environment they were in but at the same time good in terms of outgroup aggression and things like that. It's a complex picture. Often times burly individuals who would fare great in defending a community from outsiders are also maladaptive to heavily civilized environments and may end up reproducing little to none. Generally speaking, the engine of changes and anti-tradition have been urban centers, and these select for certain types of men too.

Also, one thing that should be clear is that history is largely written by the elites narrating events that interest the elites. When you read about ancient deeds of valor, you will most of the times be reading about well bred men of aristocratic classes. So one has to pay attention to the breeding patterns of those and whether some dysgenic behavior happened for this much smaller group of peoples. That isn't to say they were of different racial types altogether, but of the various European races, they were the very best, they were, in the case of western civilization, the descendants in large of the marauding bands of warriors that had established their rule on the ruins of the Roman Empire. So one has also to wonder which was the "basal" quality of Europeans taken collectively in the first place. The last centuries starting from the French revolution have ended up in a systematic extermination or neutralization of ancient European elites.

Same for instance is true I think for ancient Arabs. I think the Arab elites that accompanied the incredible expansion of Islam from Arabia all the way into threatening France were really high bred men, perhaps with a much higher quality gap so to speak with their subjects compared to what we can imagine in Europe. Once these lost their character, the Islamic world slowly fell into irrelevancy and was largely propped up only by new elites from Asia converting to Islam and establishing the Ottoman empire.

biblical jews and those that call themselves jews now are completely separate people. it's like how these "jews" pretend to be White. they usurp identity.

Attached: jews are the children of the devil.jpg (986x1268, 302.54K)

>>>/x/

cute when the tor schizos spam things they doesn't even remotely understand
aside from the fact that the links you posted prove that much of European's current genetic structure formed after bronze age invasions from the steppe, what those studies seek is genomewide patterns, aka they look at hundreds of thousands if not millions of markers as a whole, they don't look at specific genes and how the frequency of those changed unless in specific cases like pigmentation related ones, which ironically prove that Europeans only got lighter with time

Iberians were always mediterranean and this is exactly what you links prove, you poor snownigger ape

This is a good excerpt and its something I have often pondered over. To see the difference in moral positioning between a 1970s+ movie and a movie made in 1930s is fascinating. Even with this small difference of 40 years the very fundamental respects between men are vastly different. In the early movies there is often a massive amount of respect and trust between men that is implied through the trusting actions that actors play. Its hard to explain exactly what I mean.

My main point is television is the key to how morals changed so fast.

t.nigger

Nah. Those are minor damage. The real damage is legislative and, white warmachine being used against Europeans.

That's 6 thousand generations user….. think about it.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (460x290, 42.86K)

De la pure menterie anglo saxonne, classique

I remember reading somewhere that part of why this is the case, and part of why Women are so mean to each other (Anyone with a sister knows this.) Is that Men ran tribal politics for so long, where everything was paid an eye for an eye that we have an ingrained epigenetic sense of conflict resolution, it's part of why two men can fight and be friends afterwards. Now I'm not saying Women as Leaders could ever be more violent than their Male counterparts - but I am saying that they can be as violent.

Some cockroaches.

All of it is ours. Every fucking star belongs to us, manifest destiny niggers.

If current trends continue our people's destiny will be a dustbin.

Do you honestly believe that shit you spew? That halfblooded turkish shitskins in israel run the show? That a group of subhumans anywhere has the inspiration to create and enforce our system of perceived scarcity? The system so often purported as jewish. We are the most powerful men in the world and any anecdotal media jargon to the contrary is nothing but their own projection of grandeur. Some dumb, long faced, disfigured jew laughing about white people dying out. What a fucking joke.
If eugenics is so mainstream as to be used by niggers and their handlers, do you really think it was their idea to begin with, that we didn't first write the fuck books? Weak blood isn't reproducing, as we speak, while the strong are dedicating themselves to the future. Those same forces consuming the weak are eating you alive and in your pessimism you enable the destruction you, demoralized, try to fight against.

All that white pride shit? Fucking prove it.

Attached: entp.jpg (1590x768, 521.52K)

I will hold my place in the shield hall and drink with my ancestors at the banquet of the Gods. Beyond that, I see a bleak future and it smells like a storm is gathering one that may yet wash away the world of Men and replace it once more with the world of Beasts and Children.

Remember that misdirection is the most important aspect of subterfuge. The jewish question and illuminati shit is mainstream propaganda, and if you look too close the potential kike agents are typically involved in the cp blackmail chain of command, almost as if they're being used by a higher faculty. Those kikes fall the fuck in line, rank and file, and serve the white man's Five Eyes.

You have been shown the cost of something, now you know if you can afford to pay the price but will you is the only question that remains. This is the truth to put mankind back on the path of its ultimate destiny, to carry on the breeding programs you think exist as subterfuge when in reality they exist as chaos. The sacrifice demanded is totality in exchange for the sum; let every man here hear that true in his heart, verify it as you know truth and you will see. The consequences and economics of damnation.

Vaholl is not the final destination. We are meant to reincarnate through our decendents. More important than slugging mead and dying in battle every day in Valhalla is securing a future for your decendents

We're closer to the final battle than you know. The Gods will start collecting their own once more during the next cycle it's been written in our deaths. We will die meekly but be accepted into the fold so the next part of our races parthenogenesis will remember three pasts to guide them. You lament my words because you see the object but you do not like the price - I show you the price, I show you the object and because you haven't seen my ledger you reject me. Well I tell you the beast who slumbers at the center of the world awakens; reject me but do not reject that.

Breeding programs must always be kept silent otherwise their being known affects selection.
"White genocide" is mainstream, and therefore affects selection.

How has it affected you, user? Your drive? Your motive? Your conviction? It's affected you and millions of other whites exactly as intended, and a mishap of this scale and nature simply isn't possible as a "mishap." That isn't how narrative programming works, you already know that. Context is the most important aspect of control, content is chaos and doesn't matter as long as we're all subject to similar influences. Right now those influences are telling you to fight for your race. Sink or float, that's the real "breeding program" and if you have any pride in your race left, cuck, you'll let that negative energy die.

The only thing you fight against is that which would appear to fight against you. You speak of context but you have no perspective on my context and then you tell me there's silence but your voice is proof there's noise. The only negativity is your inability to deal with the price of what you've been shown, you demand after an object but you do not wish to see the price.

You do a great impression of a jew

(Heil)
CHECK'd

This makes sense. Women are indeed quite vile towards one another. My gf was once a feminist and she has told me stories which would shock anyone who doesn't have a sister or who doesn't know anyone with experience in a feminist organization. Apparently most of their effort was spent ostracizing one woman after another for thought-crime violations. Real or invented.

Rome had already had its crisis before Christ was ever born. You know, the whole transition from Republic to Empire? The Senate was already rotten to the core and Rome was at risk of splintering apart before Christianity ever appeared.

It should also be noted that Rome's issue with Judea was not so much with the religion as it was with their terrorism. Rome's hatred for Judaism came about due to Christianity, prior to that it was just the 'nationalist zealots' that were a pain in the rear.

Muhammad didn't live in 'relative' peace with anyone. After butchering the pagans who kicked him out for being a piece of shit, and only having his life saved because his rich kike uncle smoothed things over for him; he we would go on to butcher pretty much everyone else. He was a warlord. There was no peace with islam, ever. As soon as it was able it spread by the sword, its initial tool before that being conquest via immigration. Before its birth the Arab people were known as mixed raced bandits, pirates, raiders. They were looked down upon by everyone else in the area as violent savages. They still are.

The jews had successfully pitted the Christians and the Zoroastrians against one-another by inviting the Sassanids into Jerusalem by promising to open the gates, which they did and then paid excessive sums to be allowed to personally torture and execute the Christians who were taken after the sacking. The jews then took the True Cross of Christ back to Ctesiphon which started the world war that annihilated both Empires, to the point that Rome had to melt down the statues in its Churches and Temples to fund the war. Rome emerged victorious, but had seen an entire generation of men killed; Persia was completely devastated. Two years later Muhammad's horde would come out of the desert to find both Rome and Persia defenseless; lands full of civilisation and bounty, and with nought but the young and old left to defend it.

Ironically, dogs come from wolves. So your ridicule is truth.

As much as I like this narrative, that extermination is the life force behind every country, it is factually incorrect. Just like with Egypt, n Africa and Persia, as well as Balkans… Muslims didn't exterminate or even displace the ethnic majority. The used them as jizya tax base and tried to convert. The Muslims in Iberia were a ruling class, not a homogenous ethnostate that expanded from Africa and "ate" Whitia.

Romans did eliminate the ethnocentric Jews in their zealot uprising, however Jews were already in Mesopotamia, Arabia (Quraysh) and Ethiopia.

The leftist Jews, as all leftist hate nationalism and exclusivity and borders, spread the idea of chosen group to all who embrace Jesus and became Christians. This is not my idea but of Mitchell Heisman

lastly, your knowledge of history is pathetic, please stop trying to tell others how things are as you don't know

Attached: hitlerious.jpg (343x225, 18.64K)

*whoosh*
quantitatively, dogs come from wolves, indeed
point is that qualitatively, much of the specific markers that create the difference between a wolf and a dog in the first place have changed, so while dogs are technically the descendants of wolves, in practice they have lost much of their wolf-like characters, to different levels obviously from wolfdogs to chihuahuas
analogically the same could be argued for modern Europeans, but not just us, even other races probably slowly lost much of their original characters, especially among those with high inbreeding coefficients and accumulated genetic load like much of the arab world

seems to me like the overall tendency in history is the slow "antification" of humanity, with a formation of a "hive" of basic submen as opposed to few but high quality overmen

Attached: f2ac05a995f44e8f109d8a2763bf94ca19150ed58e0186ced542feb40dc7aa13.jpg (1024x554, 47.83K)

Way too convinced, you are.

This guy knows his shit. Current "jews", being khazars, speaking not hebrew but judeo-aramaic are the literal seed of the Serpent; children of Satan. Funny how it was prophetized that those that will pretend to be jews whilst not actually being them will one day rule the world. The only thing we're missing now is that those that did not took the "Mark of the Beast" - whatever that will be - on either their hand or their forehead will not be able to buy nor sell anything. We're truly and unironically nearing the Judgement Day. Whatever you do - never take this "Mark"; refuse it at all cost

Yes. And everything is easily solvable by becoming violent towards every single enemy of the white race.
Having empathy towards an enemy is a pathology. Not a virtue.
Anyone that is not white must be killed for not being white.
Anyone that is a traitor to the white race must be killed for being traitor to the white race.
Life is that simple. Kill the enemy, and you win and prosper. Anything else results in failure.

Nailed it

This thread is full of self congratulatory IP hopping faggotry.

Based

Attached: DeathMask.jpeg (236x333, 14.67K)

Hello, spicspam.
You're glowing again, nigger.
You are tattooed.
Quit this job, and get a fucking life, nigger.
AND CLEAN YOUR FUCKING DESK, FOR ODIN'S SAKE, YOU SLOB!
…fuckin' niggers, I swear.

Are you astral viewing me you fucking schizophrenic; thanks for proving to any other user ITT that just like Hitler I was right.

Actually copper age Europeans where invaded and ruled by hordes from the eastern steppes, who by both assimilation, marriage and conquest spread over most of Eurasia.
And 4000 years later those people were again driven away by a steppe horde and their lands then taken over by Slavs. Ever since then Europeans have been intermixing making them rather homogeneous, both genetically and culturally, the biggest difference being the R1b west and R1a east divide.
This is a (((pagan))) SHIT thread.

Attached: pastoralist.png (2518x1024, 315.58K)

Oh, you think because your funded out the ass for billions in OUR taxes, that you're the only ones with tools and toys for all the fun stuff?
Okay.
You fuckers live in a government bubble of hierarchal control. Idiocracy.

WE ARE FREE ARYAN MEN WITH THE ENTIRE WORLD AT OUR FINGERTIPS

You don't know shit, nigger.
You live in OUR World.
We're taking it back.

Starting with all the traitors against our Volk.
You should run.

Imagine making this many effortposts just to prove you're a schizo with a VPN

==SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM==>>13493729

SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM SCHIZOSPAM

lol
I've got you by your flappying brown cunt.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (500x710, 404.35K)

The person who created this thread is an IP Hopping schizophrenic jew who shills for President Kushner's reelection campaign.

Attached: image.png (1652x1512 1.06 MB, 907.54K)

Fuck OP and his gay thread for faggots

Attached: image.png (624x351, 346.16K)

Attached: image.png (640x427, 514.22K)

Aren't you adorable, spicspam.
So, is this it then?
Are you my arch nemesis now? Are you launching a new campaign to convince this board that I am YOU?!
Will you spend every waking our trying desperately to convince my kith and kin that I'm a retarded fucking nigger whose EVERY FUCKING POST goes a complete 180' degrees from EVERYTHING we believe in VERY deeply?

GOOD LUCK WITH THAT, SPICSPAMMING NIGGER!!
BWAHAAAAAAHAAHAAAAA!!!

Attached: 1f181f90c7bfc299f3a42631961e81799938f3323625dfa8424e924f86e78e4c.jpg (170x255, 16.08K)

Attached: image.png (600x600, 562.48K)

Attached: image.png (300x225, 138.54K)

Attached: image.png (423x233, 137.54K)

Attached: image.png (1024x682, 947.83K)

You still can't even figure out why the fuck you glow so brightly, you stupid nigger!
How the Hell are you going to pull this bullshit off?!
HAAAHAHA!!
You've lost ALL power that you ever had over OUR Nations, nigger.
You're going to hang for treason.
After a long, long vacation in a RWDS torture chamber.
…with your family.

LET'S PLAY, NIGGER!

Attached: e621b732432eed11e8b3a57b52959c82f581e0b0c16f3ac6a9da08b0479c469f.jpg (550x413, 43.02K)

Attached: image.png (720x496, 558.1K)

Attached: image.png (590x391, 324.56K)

Attached: image.png (1235x926, 1.25M)

Attached: image.png (750x300, 352.78K)

Attached: image.png (594x401, 419.54K)

Attached: image.png (286x266, 114.02K)

Attached: image.png (261x193, 79.8K)

Attached: image.png (259x194, 70.64K)

Attached: image.png (650x362, 287.05K)