FALSE FLAG IMMINENT

FALSE FLAG ALERT
05:43 GMT

ALL BE ADVISED OF POSSIBLE FALSE FLAG ATTACK ON CRITICAL INFRASTRUCTURE BY MOSSAD TO BE BLAMED ON POLITICAL ADVERSARIES.
ATTACHED IS INTERCEPT FROM CONFIRMED GLOWNIGGER MEDIA OPERATION SITE INTELLIGENCE
ent.siteintelgroup.com/Energy-Critical-Infrastructure/neo-nazi-group-suggests-targeting-electrical-facilities-and-bridges.html

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (718x1027, 323.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/13493029.html
apnews.com/21bae47cefc24f4bb286384df47dc0bf
nypost.com/2019/07/13/power-outages-hit-parts-of-manhattan-sending-subway-stations-stores-into-darkness/
ny1.com/nyc/all-boroughs/news/2019/07/14/manhattan-power-outage-knocks-out-subways–businesses–elevators
thesun.co.uk/news/9502902/new-york-power-outage-manhattan-blackout/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump because fuck the w33d thread "discussion"

Attached: rampage.png (793x960, 1.37M)

LMAO WEED

Reminder that (((Rita Katz))) (((monitors terrorist boards))) and (((just so happens))) to get (((advanced information))) on pending (((terrorist attacks))).
It's probably nothing, but OP is doing good work watching the (((watchers))).

It would have been nice if Duterte agreed to attack China first. This would have provided the pictures of dead brown babies Trump would need to nuke China.

Since that plan didn't go as planned, brown babies in America have to die. Sorry, Florida.

Patterns aren't happening at this time. In the thread last week we discussed the distinct patterns and they have not shown up yet. They always do the same things first to set the table for their narrative. Besides, that site is complete shit.

Sage

People are once again taking Atomwaffen shitposts too seriously

You can't skip a line, user. Like this:
Sage
See?

Yep fucked up, thanks user.

attack communications then the electrical grid followed

Absolutely. Remove the ability for cellphones and tv or radio to operate. What are they gonna do without their smartphones/tv/internet/nigger music? If there's no more breads and circuses, how long until people stop being cowed?

Most neo-nazis are undercover feds.
so we know who to blame when it happens.
Logic

This is the only weed I need.

Attached: SAGE.jpg (2816x2112, 631.21K)

Post .pdf plx

Attached: Q350TuF_d.jpg (600x600, 21.26K)

To be honest, the degradation and destruction of infrastructure is the way to go if you're serious about terrorism.

Biological warfare is the way to be a serious terrorist.
Easy. Cheap. Scary AF.

It's cool, you glowies are still learning. It's why you shine so bright.

If Mossad is stupid enough to actually destroy the infrastructure that keeps them alive, then there really are based jews.

It's not very effective and either is too weak to seriously affect the power structure, or is so strong that it will literally just wipe out our race.

Attached: glownigger.gif (320x240, 632.81K)

Bomb a power substation today.

Probably that same copypasta that glownigger has been posting here for months

Hard to believe you glowniggers get paid to do this shit. It's even harder to believe how fucking ignorant and oblivious you all are to how fucked this country is in every way imagineable, your entire existence is being a ZOG puppet brass polisher. Completely and utterly meaningless life. I can only imagine most of you are drug addicts (legal or otherwise) and alcoholics to deal with it.

As long as it happens and causes chaos I don't give a shit who did it.
But it won't because OP is a lobotomized niggerfaggot.

If it was me that they referencing, goodness are they slow. Bolton's nearly World War 3 is ancient history in the speed of the internet. They've probably been dude where's my weed for the past week while the world continued to spin.

Attached: pol .jpg (519x428, 42.36K)

Sage, so tasty on chicken.

The weed thread is a very lame attempt at data mining.

The ones that aren't are cops selling cocaine. "White power," get it?

Fake and gay with a non-credible source that's (((conveniently))) direct-linked and not archived.

i would check all mossad candle factories behind this!!!

>guy on reddit named (((Hitler1488WhitePower))) started a thread where he suggested this

I've been saying this shit for years and the Feds haven't stopped me yet. Why don't you pull your mom's dick out of your ass and be a man?

Attached: 3f6f5faca2f3db11e3d7a0cc85237eb53a20d45539031bec3cc53b8b619118e9.jpg (618x804, 75.02K)

You're such a strawmanning faggot. You glow nigger. Do you know why?

Been here longer than you, Ahmed.

Attached: 1146427759424.jpg (294x286, 20.7K)

Take away people's bread and circuses and they'll get pissed off at YOU. Drop a few FBI agents and normies will get scared of you instead. How are the feds going to protect them if they can't even protect themselves?

Does't matter. You're still a worthless dick.
"NUH-UH!" isn't an argument, nigger.

How in the hell do these (((religious leaders))) practice for this procedure? Do they bite the foreskins off of baby animal cadavers? (lel, probably) I wonder how often the noob duck-biters fuck up and bite the infant's entire dick off. Why do we tolerate these things?

Checkt. My bad.

Attached: 2FFD0A8A-3356-4A9C-B607-78AE34FD960E.jpeg (680x928, 40.84K)

No, I’ve been saying to do this for YEARS. It’s literally the only fucking way any of us will ever gain power again, anywhere, in any respect. You subhuman fucking cowards refuse to do a goddamn thing, anywhere. We can’t organize. We can’t coordinate. We can’t plan. We can’t make white-only regions or groups or parties or even hunting clubs. What we CAN do is attack electrical infrastructure and keep the power off for WEEKS. That destroys their bread and circuses and forces people to fight along racial lines. AND THE BEST PART IS THAT YOU CAN DO IT ALONE, BECAUSE NONE OF OUR ELECTRICAL INFRASTRUCTURE HAS ANY SECURITY. NO ORGANIZATION REQUIRED. NO ONE TO SNITCH. NO ONE TO TELL. NO DATES, NO TIMES, NO LOCATIONS. JUST GO FUCKING DO IT.

Do everything, nigger. Don't project your cowardice on me. I've been waiting for years for the rest of you faggot to wake up, catch up, and step up.
Well?

Whoopsie…

So someone mentions targeting areas of opportunity and soft targets and that's a big news development? It's common sense if you're going for the bigger bang for your buck. Infrastructure is key and the weakest element. Electrical, transportation, and water supply can easily affect hundreds of thousands to millions with minimal personnel.

The problem is always access and identifying weak spots.

How?

trust the plan fellow nazis

Who's got the screenshot of how easy it is to cut power/internet? If they want to knock out a little power to prove a point, why dont we knock out a shitload more power, and then use their bullshit as free momentum?

Fuck off, schizo.

Actually the controlled-media suggested this months ago.

Attached: powergroidz.png (1920x1053, 586.84K)

Attached: Comms.png (1787x921, 97.09K)

Calling something obviously fake "fake" isn't remotely the same as all the feds saying to never do anything.

How to without getting electrocuted or blown up?

probably not caused by the big jew attack mossad is planning but the transformer outside just blew. now i gotta post on shitty mobile and use a candle. jack shit will happ

But jews do not control the world using jokes.

Attached: f8cde7567117ba7a62611b1cfbcd14f3fa8b781f0b6e5dd169697116bdd67bf3.jpg (225x225, 9.85K)

THREADLY REMINDER FBI GUIDO TRAITORS ARE ITALIAN (HALF NIGGER HALF KIKE) SODOMITES AND THEIR WIVES LOVE GETTING BUTTFUCKED BY CRACK DEALERS

Shut up Kike, filtered.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1600x1067 519.55 KB, 1.96M)

enjoy your summer holidays, kiddo

not a target "new-nazis" would be interested in, sounds more like an antifa/anarchist shitjob.

If only there was some sort of device that could cause damage to things at a distance? But how would such a device even work? Surely the only way to damage things is to run up to them and hit them with a stick. If only there was some sort of technology that let us damage things from a safe distance.

Alas I do not think such a device will ever exist.

Attached: 397px-Polemount-singlephase-closeup.jpg (942x1300 42.94 KB, 135.73K)

Based and transformerpilled.

full retard

Funny even in today's climate it's proven White female marry White men 90% of the time & only go with Black bulls 3-4% of the time. Raising children not your thing I heard?

Attached: nigger gene.png (540x515 125.55 KB, 44.96K)

Attached: GivingFrequentEsok-small.gif (445x250, 983.31K)

Attached: Straw man arguement 2.png (642x198, 24.01K)

Attached: Screenshot (13085)_LI.jpg (1262x620, 933.37K)

But can I cash in my straw man account?

Oil is in that drum.

Then considering the nigger factor in what is targeted, and you've got yourself major riots/looting in the areas disrupted long enough. I would bet drafts of infrastructure cyberwarfare/physical sabotage plans by state actors take such things strongly into account.

I think that ZOG fears nothing less than losing bridges, railways, banks, ships, nuclear power plants and skyscrapers.
it costs them more than some synagogues/mosques.

Attached: 1469209061043.png (1468x7317, 2.37M)

Look at that, nothing happened.

t. everything is a glow op, do nothing goyim

There's your problem.

You'll wait forever.

Brenton and many others already have done things.

What's your excuse? Oh you'll just keep waiting until EVERYONE else has acted first?

The rocky mountains divide the west and east so well that the only efficient passage of goods flows via train over very concentrated system of railways going through and over those mountains

Jew detected.

6 bridges across the Mississippi carry roughly 50% of the transcontinental freight traffic. And they’re crumbling. And completely undefended.

I'm not impulsive, lil niglet. I can see the horizon. I know our moment rapidly approaches.
I'll be ready. Very.
Will you?
SSSSHHHhhh! You'll spook the herd. Project your cowardice elsewhere, little one.

There are only 9 major arteries in and out of the L.A. Basin. A vast majority of their water flows through an aqueduct through the Owens Valley, from Mono Lake, hundreds of miles away. During the Water Wars, the Valley farmers found it quite easy to "disrupt" the aqueduct and the flow of water.

Reminder that White Nationalism is the weapon Jews use to exterminate Whites

You Stormfaggots cannot even meet your own kind in real life.

I ain't no damn Jew. Take it back!

Judge not or ye be judged.

x to doubt, otherwise im +3 above average

That's how they operate, isn't it? Turning snippets of nothingness into full blown (((national))) emergencies that conveniently prompt a fresh outpouring of (shit) articles on the evil white man across their shillizines.

Is that a threat? Funny the last time I checked you social liberals are already putting my behaviour under the microscope and using whatever you find, while taking it out of context or being inconsiderate, as a way to defame like the cowards you're.

Probably deleted my video showing you've no true motivations for fighting for a better but rather using the fallen one to your benefit.

Attached: 1800294_551499648290233_2144478156_n.jpg (346x518, 43.48K)

Hello Neo Nazis!
We are a group of Jewish Rabbinical Students looking at POL on a BIG screen.

And we approve of this thread!

Keep up the good work. We believe Nazism will save the White Race. Here's a helpful tip. Instead of drawing text and a swastika using a marker just print it on Avery full sheet labels. Attach them to the signs out front so the traffic can view the message. Looks
better, much faster to apply and a real fuck to remove…

Heil Hitler!

Back when bin-ladden was alive I used to talk about how if terrorists were really such a serious threat worth fighting a war over, Taliban in particular they wouldn't be trying to just do sky-jackings, they'd be trying to decommission infrastructure; this was back when I was a bit left libertarian about 10 years back.

Think for a few moments about what would happen if you destroyed one small city or town's economy by taking down all of the overpasses leading into the city or out of the city. Sounds mighty hard to do right but if you have the resources to train hijackers you could do this somewhat easily; we're talking about taking down 2-3 over-passes at about the same time. Now obviously 9/11 was a home run for Al-Qaeda: some martyrs thousands dead, massive historical event making the organization famous the world over, led to similarly spirited copy-cat orgs, and put the US into it's longest most expensive wars in history, that's a victory considering OBL said he wanted to replicate what the muhj did to the soviets. How does dropping infrastructure compare to that? firstly, re-usable assets, your men will survive to pursue other targets and that will create a persistent fear and paranoia, all of these bridge collapses can be done at range, theoretically you could hide the very intention by stalling out tankers on the bridges and using high caliber rifles to cause spills and then ignite the spills with incendiary rounds, any efforts in prevention are going to be short term, regional or obscenely expensive.

The cost: Building a new highway overpass in my part of the US takes 4-8 months, without traffic and while doing two at once I suspect it could be rushed in 2.5 months but considering niggers, paranoia and if the bridge is actually dropped from it's support we are adding maybe a whole month.

Only 2 highway entrances to a town with ~90,000 pop would cause an economic crash in that small town, essentially you'd be creating an economic regional bubble like flint Michigan and that will cascade outwards but slowly, people's take home will plummet because about 40% commute to work, imagine then if you had also destroyed a great number of the transformers in the town before isolating the stretch of highway before and after the town's exit. you can create a localized economic depression and if down in harsh cold or heat could cause environmental deaths and the deaths of the elderly and infirm. long-term national consequences would be contribution to an insufferable police state causing social tensions and regional wealth disparities that make national economic difficulties in pricing labor and goods but also in wealth inequality.

If sand niggers were serious they would have played the infrastructure game but once you understand industrial accidents your sense of scale changes drastically. Like causing industrial accidents that can literally destroy a whole town in an evening, sugar, manure and certain chemical plants along with oil infrastructure or just causing rail accidents or rail hijackings; simple wildfires, tainted water supplies or pipelines in the middle of nowhere.

You can figure out what sort of hazardous materials are in a train by the signs on the cars, a chlorine tank could wipe out a 5 mile radius easily. All of this is Why I firmly believe we should end immigration and kick out all of the sand niggers.

Starving whole sections of the country and fucking the economy could be done just by destroying sections of east-west rail lines, more targeted abuse could be done DC shooter style but instead of hitting people you take out power infrastructure.

All of this fragility is why a homogeneous society is SO important.

Kill yourself zeemaps meetup boomer fed kike kikestian schizo niggerloving ban evading shill.

bump for NYC blackout,

Attached: 5d2a6ed2dda4c8be6f8b458b.JPG (980x551, 133.32K)

Nothing ever happens. You should know that by now

Pure coincidence.

what are they planning for 4th of july?

I LOVE HOW I POSTED (OR NOT?) IN THAT THREAD THE OTHER DAY JUST LIKE 2 DAYS AGO ON HERE THAT ATLAKED ABOUT WEAK POINTS IN AMERICAN INFRASTRUCTURE. GOD IM GLAD THEY PINNED THAT ONE DOWN QUICK. SO QUICK THEY CAN CALL IT OUT.
8ch.net/pol/res/13493029.html

Attached: caseofthemondays.png (194x190, 59.17K)

wait is it actually happening?

Probably not, unless some information comes out that indicates that it's not just a transformer fire. There are reports of an explosion noise but unless it turns out to be a bomb it's probably not happening

was OP right?? Major blackout in NYC

apnews.com/21bae47cefc24f4bb286384df47dc0bf
nypost.com/2019/07/13/power-outages-hit-parts-of-manhattan-sending-subway-stations-stores-into-darkness/
ny1.com/nyc/all-boroughs/news/2019/07/14/manhattan-power-outage-knocks-out-subways–businesses–elevators
thesun.co.uk/news/9502902/new-york-power-outage-manhattan-blackout/

they have had an agenda to go after internet freedom by staging false flag "hacker" events…

yes. see here

front page on (((drudge)))