Boomers Make and Use Anti-Zoomer Energy Weapons

Can You Hear It? Sonic Devices Play High-Pitched Noises To Repel Teens

archive.is/JIZSY

Other urls found in this thread:

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/242
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/241
wikipedia.org/wiki/Denial-of-service_attack#Legality
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 1537486169114.jpg (600x693, 42.92K)

Just make an anti-nigger sonic weapon you fucking scrubs.

Attached: nintendo black history.jpg (620x641, 56.74K)

You mean jobs?

I was thinking the sound of a whip crack on loop but that works too.

Did you not even read the first line?

Ugh, that post made me feel old, almost 30. Wonder if I can still hear it. Probably, got good hearing.

Find the speakers and destroy them?

And people who don't constantly fuck up their hearing with stupidity and shitty music.
Thanks boomers.
I should get my hearing tested to prove that I can hear in that range, then enjoy the parks at night and sue the city when I lose that frequency range.

Anti-boomer sonic weapon
Plays [unsolicited opinions on Israel] 24/7

A cool trick in minecraft is to stick a thumbtack in an electrical wire and rip off the top. They won't find it and waste ages trying to find the fault.

I've always had unusually good hearing despite lifelong tinnitus. Polite sage for blogposting.

I approve of the use of this technology in the cities. It's really only going to affect "youths."

I imagine they place these speakers high off the ground.

Still need power cables, doubt they're wireless.

Is that from all the years of listening to rap?

Probably from getting ear circumcision via kike propaganda.

I sense a potential problem with this plan, user.

These sonic weapons are interesting innovations. I mostly wonder if they work. I’m sure there exists a way to use the technology with sufficient incompetence as to warrant its removal from some applications, but as a rule of thumb, I think discriminations against the young have the special attribute of being unusually temporary. If any person anywhere is truly being held back only because they are young, it can be said that they have potential.

I think this technology is going to go obsolete as a youth-targeter in forty to sixty years due to enhanced ear-rejuvenation technologies. My suggested timeline may become unduly conservative if serious life extension becomes represented in power. Whether the devices remain in use as more generic anti-loitering technology will be determined at a later date. Be wary what you test on youth.

Shh, I wanted him to figure out the gloves part on the second try.

I see a way to make it work, user. Most unpleasant that people wish to shod the whole of our infrastructure in armor, but if that’s what it takes to prevent saboteurs pissing on our prosperity, I’m sure it shall be done.

Word to the wise; people who don’t shit in their backyards have cheaper land maintenance fees.

I was talking about shoving a piece of conductive material into an electric line.
I think you'll need to go first and show the rest of us how it's done.

This is news how?
They've been using this shit here in Britain since when I was young.
Similar to cat alarms, they leave them on outside of shops to stop youths from gathering.

Won't the plastic act as a buffer?

Those thumbnails with the plastic bottle lookin shit on the top, not sure if they work, I meant the copper ones. Those ones will fuck up electronics by completing the circuit early, thereby stopping the power from going to the electronics.

Your dystopian shithole that deserves a nuking existing doesn't counteract how fucked it is that this denial weapon is being added to other places.

Kek
So I'm moving these people years ago and they tie their dog up out front and tell me "don't touch him, he will will bit." I steer clear.
Second later some kid comes walking up to the dog all lovey dovey and gets his face right in the dogs face. The dog is sitting there extremely uncomfortable and I'm looking at my buddy going "Shhh!!!! don't say anything. Come here real quick!" poor dog had to be put down.

Awww memories!

I wouldn't even disagree to be honest.
Sweden, Germany and Britain seems to be the main petri dishes for what (((they))) plan with the rest of the world. All with slightly different strains of AIDS in each one.
I've seen how bad it can get, and children alarms are nothing compared to what is out there, and how the general public just go along with it like dumb sheep to their own slaughter.
I'd highly suggest disabling these alarms and disabling them in your minecraft save if you don't want your children to literally lose their shit every time they pass the park.
Minecraft the shit out of them. America's infrastructure is somehow worse than Britain's some some cities. Make use of this.

Can confirm. Why do this shit to us? Whenever i stay at my parents which is not even close to the city center i can hear high piched sounds. Would always sleep during daytime for that reason. Always thought i was getting paranoid never shared it with anyone. Ii dont think that its exlusive to the US. I live in eastern Europe.
We can all agree that boomers deserve a slow and painful death. And i know, i know whites should stick together but to hell with it boomers are a race by themselfs. Hate those mf more by the day

Because feral niggers prowl the streets at night looking for victims and loot. Where the fuck have you been

Day of the pillow soon.

It's a fucking news slide for shabbat. The kikes shit the place up every week before they flee to temple.

That is not true where im from. I dont think thats true anywhere. You sound like a kike boomer to be honest. Dont go outside goy the streets are not safe.ive been roaming and going around town since i was eleven never in my life has a muddy or a nigger ever looked me the wrong way.And what will they do?steal my bubble gums and my 10€note fuck out of here kike shill. Dont get me wrong i dont like foreigners in my land but just because someone is a muslim or a nigger doesent mean that he is a predator looking to eat children. Now that i think about it kids nowadays suffer from magic dust that makes them happy that is given to them by teachers so fuck off. You kikes think that we hate aliens because they are different no kike we just dont want to replace us. The only group of people that i want exterminated are jews. Now go get circumcised you fuck.

Excellent post OP, you must have hit a soft spot by the looks of it.

ahaha great american people beasts
america is a zoo
fuck the america

Attached: süpermann.jpeg (474x474, 36.76K)

Are you guys virgin?

Yeah well you jew fucks are allowed to keep niggers out of your little ethnostate of pissrael.

Nah, alcohol exists. Wasn't really paying attention.

ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํ (◔ д◔) ค ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํ (◔ д◔) ค ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํ (◔ д◔) ค ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํ (◔ д◔) ค ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํ (◔ д◔) ค ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํ (◔ д◔) คฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํ (◔ д◔) ค ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํ (◔ д◔) ค ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํ (◔ д◔) ค ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํ (◔ д◔) ค ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํ (◔ д◔) ค ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํ (◔ д◔) คฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํ (◔ д◔) ค ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํ (◔ д◔) ค ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํ (◔ д◔) ค ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํ (◔ д◔) ค ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํ (◔ д◔) ค ฏ๎๎๎ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํ (◔ д◔) ค ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํ (◔ д◔) ค ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํ (◔ д◔) ค ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํ (◔ д◔) ค ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํ (◔ д◔) ค ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํ (◔ д◔) คฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํ (◔ д◔) ค ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํ (◔ д◔) ค ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํ (◔ д◔) ค ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํ (◔ д◔) ค ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํ (◔ д◔) ค ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํ (◔ д◔) คฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํ (◔ д◔) ค ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํ (◔ д◔) ค ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํ (◔ д◔) ค ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํ (◔ д◔) ค ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํ (◔ д◔) ค ฏ๎๎๎

So just play Johnny test episodes on loop.

Thanks for the eye rape faggot.

Attached: huh3.jpg (500x500, 62.95K)

That's my secret, I have tinnites, I always hear high-pitched ringing.

What in the actual FUCK

Using your kriptonite against me doesent work kike. Think of something better, lets see what you got.

Im living in the most cucked melting pot country of Eastern Europe can you guess where im from?

Romania?

Oh if it's kiked, ukraine after the elections.

No and no

I was addressing this motherfucker that said that im from jewland.

Found the Yid. How's the weather in Tel Aviv, Hershel?

You cant use the same phrases other people have used its unoriginal, uncool, and gives you away immediately. It also doesent matter if you IP hop.

Your boss wont be happy if he finds out that a 5 month user picked you up faster than a circumcision ritual or whatever it is that you do when you get your blood sucked.

spicspam

Is it this sound? I'm in my mid-40s and can still hear it.

Pretty advanced shit here found my location. What else can you find out about me? im curious. Despite the fact that im in spain at the moment im not spanish,hard to believe i know.

It's a surprise, nigger.
…tick tock.

Ouuuu im scared now.

You wouldnt do shit even if i was right in front of you. All you kikes do is talk but when shit gets real you pussy out

most niggers around where im from know going into a forested area at night is a good way to get shot by a homeless white

You're trembling. Now you're breathing rapidly.
I'm quite enjoying your fear and misery.

Attached: 6d4f680e36998b6fb6385f7affa43546ed99c6617d0b00057511832af197fb41.png (133x255, 9.59K)

Say the word and i will give you my address

Interesting. Denial of Service attacks are unlawful, as it is forcibly silencing speech and property damage.
18 U.S.C. §1030 (interfering with government communications)
18 U.S.C. §1951 (extortion that affects commerce)
18 U.S.C. §875 (threats transmitted in interstate commerce)
18 U.S.C. §876 (mailing threatening communications)
18 U.S.C. §877 (mailing threatening communication from a foreign country)
18 U.S.C. §880 (receipt of the proceeds of extortion)
18 U.S.C. §1029 (fraud and related activity in connection with access devices)
18 U.S.C. §1362 (communication lines, stations, or systems)
18 U.S.C. §2510 et seq. (wire and electronic communications interception and interception of oral communications)
18 U.S.C. §2701 et seq. (stored wire and electronic communications and transactional records access)
18 U.S.C. §3121 et seq. (recording of dialing, routing, addressing, and signaling information)

However, this act of keeping anybody from public spaces is extra unlawful.
Deprivation of rights under color of law
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/242
Conspiracy against rights
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/241

It is even unlawful in the UK, as public spaces and speech are protected things until they do what this Denial of Service attack is designed to do, interfere with such protected rights.
wikipedia.org/wiki/Denial-of-service_attack#Legality

Curfew is also unlawful denial of service.

Checked and saved.
Nice, user.

Are you fishing for what I know about you, spicspam? That's cute.
I already told you, nigger.
YOU GLOW LIKE THE SUN!

Attached: DoS.png (1114x431, 151.37K)

Now that's one HELL of a *siiiiiiiiiiiiip*!!!!!!!!!

You never get bored do you. I do. I know you wont do shit cant do shit. You shills really know how to do your job. Just know that your fate is sealed the day tou where born.

My Destiny was claimed at my birth, nigger.
You wouldn't know. You are locked to fate in MY world, subhuman filth.
You will never be Aryan, nigger

Attached: TartaryFlag.jpg (1332x850, 102.99K)

only boring people get bored, faggot.
The Aryan mind is ever creative and adaptive.
You wouldn't know. that's why you glow, repetitive addict to your own bullshit.

I can't wait for industrial society to burn

Attached: ted kaczynski smile.png (768x514, 159K)

I was about to say the same thing.

The future is bright.

Bros… you both just posted cringe.

Attached: serveimage (73).jpeg (640x640, 30.84K)

Hey, it's CringeBro!
Howya doin' pal?! Love your memes.

Ok kike sir whatever you say.

Not just job applications, but also whips, nooses, nightsticks, and branding irons.

stun grenades

Actually this is a legitimate thing. And an easy win. Another thing is if these parks are ANYWHERE near an residential section, or even solitary house with an child in residence, there is not grounds for significant settlement due to specifically targeting your children for damage by this weapon. Pain and suffering, loss of hearing, loss of sound sleep, the cascading issues of degrading schooling, acting out, irritability and constant rining in ones ears after this came about (prove tinnitus isn't caused by this) and your family in such an area are multi millionaires many times over due to such an hostile attack.

This is just the easiest shit to win in court, there are hundreds of potential lawsuits that can come from doing this. While also opening up the discovery process of 'other' electromagnetic systems unleashed upon the public.

*not = *now grounds for significant

…. fucking eternal need for assistant to check my work behind me due to this infantile spelling shit.

it doesn't work on niggers as they have already blown out their eardrums with the bass in their car

These things have been around for years.
Despite being in my early 30s I still hear them.

Maybe they're new in the USA but here in the UK they enjoyed a period of being so ubiquitous that in some parts of the UK it was impossible to go anywhere you couldn't hear them.
They have since faded from widespread use however due to a combination of factors. A main one being that their operators could never tell if they were actually working, since youngsters began routinely damaging or sabotaging them.

Attached: D0fHRBEW0AA-x24.jpg large.jpg (567x615, 46.25K)

There were a few cases like this in the UK and its one of the reasons they've faded from use.

iirc boomer scum did that a long fucking time ago

Not boomers filling their businesses and trucks with mexicans.

So niggers.
Glad I could clear that up.

Maybe if niggers would grow up evolve and start acting human this type of device wouldn't be needed.

you do realize laws dont apply to whites anymore? the only way this will work is if you hire a kike lawyer to defend you

Le epin epin epin epig page 18 le bomb bumb bump.

Be a nigger and sew. Sur. Sue.