Acosta is gone

Acosta is gone.
President Donald Trump has announced Friday that Labor Secretary Alex Acosta has resigned, a move that comes after furor over a plea deal with Jeffrey Epstein.

Acosta has been under renewed scrutiny over his previous role as the US attorney in Miami, during which he negotiated a 2008 plea deal with Jeffrey Epstein.

Who's the next big name to fall?

Attached: Untitled.jpg (582x409, 79.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kunstler.com/clusterfuck-nation/nemesis-rising/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>I was told to back off because Epstein is (((intlligence)))
88D shogi

Attached: sun tzu 1.jpeg (870x275, 32.99K)

Trump is playing 66D Go. Shit thread, reddit.

I expected this, no problem at all. Everybody involved in that calamity of shit should be gone.

How long before MIGApedos start just outright defending him?

Pick one thread and stick to it, Carlos.

Attached: (You).png (945x200, 91.37K)

Epstein is an issue jews would be sliding, not one they'd use to slide. An important update like this just tacked on to a thread that already has 500+ replies won't get it the attention it deserves.

I'm guessing your real issue is that this comes a little too close to the ZOG Emperor for your liking.

Sure, post about Epstein, no one is stopping ye.

But not forgotten.

NEBBER FURGIT

If both aren't killed, it is pointless.

This.

Kikes literally tried to delete the fact (((Epstein))) was Jewish from Wikipedia 5 times.

Attached: giphy (10).gif (480x270, 4.42M)

Attached: giphy (11).gif (450x193, 993.57K)

>Kikes literally tried to delete the fact (((Epstein))) was Jewish from Wikipedia 5 times.
Think about how out of touch with reality you'd have to be to think that deleting something magically just makes it untrue.
"LOOK, it doesn't say he's jewish so he's not jewish! See!"
I think they're quite literally retarded. Like they just stole everything they have from white people and have no idea how any of the technology actually works.

(((Acosta)))

(((((Fucking what of it?)))))

anybody got that tweet
and than it's a picture of acosta

I liked that meme. anyone got it?

Joe Normalfag thinks JIM Acosta from Fake News CNN is a pedo protector, and Trump just booted one of the GOPe he was forced to take on.

Nice game of chess.

Attached: resigns.jpg (300x214, 14.57K)

(((((((((((((((test)))))))))))))))

darnitall

Has there been any other admin with more lineup changes than Trump?

Prosecuting Epstein in New York, is US Assistant Attorney Maurene Comey, daughter of scandal-tainted former FBI Director and Hillary Clinton partisan James Comey, who had been fired by Donald Trump

Forgot to add:

From Brabantian @ kunstler.com/clusterfuck-nation/nemesis-rising/

Also, does this look like a clown/glownigger in-house cleanup operation? Epstein wasn't arrested for wrongdoing, but for being sloppy.

He did one good thing; he opened the door to the public to peek in and see Mossad behind this entire sordid affair. Even Ann Coulter is going there now thanks to him. "I was given to know that Epstein was above my pay grade".

Anything that makes people SEE THE JEW is good.

Is Acosta Bob Hope's illegitimate son?

Next time Epstein will eat glass.

We all gotta learn sometime.

Ok, cool.

FAKE NEWS
Where is the source for this claim. He didn't say it in his speech or during q/a.

/test/

Will they look at the STATE ATTORNEY GENERAL IN FLORIDA who became Governor at the time all this took place? How about the District Attorney? Did they ride on the Lolita Express? Acosta resigned because he felt he had to because of the fake media involving the LD. I applaud him.

That's always the go-to Trumpnigger argument.

wew

Still plenty of Israeli intelligence agents in Trump's cabinet. Don't worry, goyim.

no i just wasnt sure if you could get multiple echos or if that goy just messed up tbh

>>>/test/

how could this possibly be bad for trump? he just fired a jew

Now I'm angry I didn't have money on Acosta being the next to go. Back to Rick Perry, I guess.

You boomerfags can't help yourselves, can you?

Attached: Unpozs.png (257x100, 5.9K)

You skipped some stuff.

(((Les Wexner)))
The jew who makes money peddling thong underwear to children, and conveniently has his tendrils snugly inserted into Nationwide Children's Hospital. I did not see this coming my fellow shabbos goyim.

Attached: Trump Wexner.png (455x733, 408.84K)

Let's hope it really was pigskin and not the skin of little boys.

He's a cracker Jew, one of those extra huwhite-looking ones.

Bump for Trump hired Acosta to protect him like he did Epstein because he's a kiddie fucker

✊✊🏻✊🏼✊🏽✊🏾✊🏿