In Defense Of Police

Police are the thin blue line that is protecting normal Americans from Black crime being unleashed upon everyone in the nation. I am against police corruption.

The reason the jews and leftist media are going to hard against the police is because they are seeking to rob white Americans of the only protection they have against Black crime. Look at whats's going on.

1. Gangsta rap music
2. Make police afraid to arrest black people
3. Bus in blacks to non-black areas
4. Make non-blacks afraid to call cops on blacks
5. Teach history in a way that pisses blacks off at whites
6. Justify black aggression against whites
7. More gangsta rap music

See whats going on? They are priming blacks to exterminate whites, and they are removing the protection of law enforcement from whites.

Whites now are even afraid to call the police on blacks.

Since the 90's Jews have been filling the heads of Blacks with anti-white hostility by promoting gangsta rap to the public. This is called preparation. Next the jews and their leftist slaves started putting more and more restrictions on cops. Some of these restrictions are good, body cameras are important. But where does this all lead? What is the endgame.

The endgame is to make it so police feel unable to do their job and are no longer able to protect white americans from Black people. Not all black people have it out for whitie, but a large enough do where if whites lose their police protection. They are likely screwed.

Only a small amount of whites can defend themselves. Most whites are prey to Blacks. Not all Blacks. Its good to foster good relations with Black community and work to create healthy racially segregated communities of blacks and non-Blacks in America. But we have to be realistic. Jews have been training blacks to be their goonsquad to take out whites.

I have had bad experiences with police in past, I don't exactly like cops. But we have to be pragmatic here. Being anti-cop is not good. At this point our race may need cops to survive, without cops the blacks could just roam around taking whatever they want from whites.

I'm not a fan of cops. Some cops have worked against nationalists. But we have to see the big picture. Cops are a necessary evil.

We should not be anti-cop.

Attached: Colin Flaherty Text.jpg (1280x720, 162.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reason.com/2019/07/11/florida-sheriff-deputy-arrested-after-planting-drugs-on-innocent-people/
reason.com/2019/07/11/this-cop-is-getting-2500-a-month-because-killing-an-unarmed-man-in-a-hotel-hallway-gave-him-ptsd/
archive.org/details/SamCulperSecurityAResistanceManual>>13493091
invidio.us/watch?v=d-7o9xYp7eE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We need black separatism. We need blacks to be separate from everyone else living in their own separate black communities. This is called segregationism.

Video above is Coontown by Johnny Rebel from the album for segregationists only, can be found at archive.org perhaps

BLack and non-black needs to be separate, black and non-black is a fundamental racial division within America

Then within the non-black world, white Americans can have their own private social clubs to preserve their own kind that way.

Attached: Heel Halewijn.png (1920x1080, 2.59M)

Something recently happened. Customers were feeling uneasy when two cops entered into starbucks and the barista asked them to leave the cafe. Things have become worse for them. When a civil war breaks out and the left who're against gun rights are going to crawl on their legs and beg the cops to protect them.

Zogbot op. Zogbots kill Whites and imprison Whites (the most aggressive and hence useful) by the million.

OP is a fraud because WHITES HAVE THE SECOND AMMENDMENT ANYWAY.

Police serve their kike masters.

This is an establishment Zogbot "blue pill". Don't accept it it is kike poison. The elites are desperate to protect themselves with criminal police. Now the propaganda is coming out which isn't true. All the DAs, corrupt judges, and elites rely on the blue Zogbot,to oppress the people.

>>>/reddit/

Without the Zogbots Whites can un rampant across the USA. With Zogbots, they can't. Zogbots are killing and imprisoning the best whites. Systematically.

Fuck the pigs and their counterparts in the military. All they are there is as a gun to the head of the white man, the boot in the throat and the night stick to the neck for the Jew. Yet stupid fucking "white" men still can't wait to suck nigger pig dick of either terrorist group.
The police and the military serve Zog and their chimp warriors the nigger and spic.

gotta feel bad for the competent ones. they're quite literally in the thickest realms of the jew-society on a constant basis, stuck in a department where 7 out of every 10 people really shouldn't be there and working with women who only offer an additional concern on each scene instead of adding any value whatsoever.

Don't feel it. There are people who have resigned due to systematic corruption.

The popos are the biggest criminal organization. Do you really think that they really care about race? What are they doing about rapes? Why do white people get a harder time at court?(if you think they dont you are an idiot) if they did we wouldnt be cucked by jews. who do you think gives those niggers crack cocaine? It all works like a fine tuned clock to fuck us up. If you want to fight for your country join the army or navy.

Now that i think about it if the Zogbots didnt exist things would be much better for us.

Except cops are the pigs who would be the first ones to go around confiscating guns, arresting nationalists.

The people who become cops are the guys who were hall monitors or got bullied in school and want to take their power out. they serve the ZOG system

Why do you live around so many negros? Are you poor?

Didn’t read except for final sentence
Go shill ZOGbots elsewhere, people actively undermining whites and being paid for it is in-excusable.
Nobody here is gonna fight your fights for you rabbi, go suck baby penis now.

We're helpless to the nigger wrath!
Fuck off, Agent.
Do whatever you feel necessary. No one is afraid of niggers. We welcome the day they chimp out.
We don't need you, glowniggers.
You fall when the niggers chimp.
Remember that, faggots!

They could stop working for a system intent on destroying us, why would you feel bad for them? They choose to do it all so that they can collect a pension.

Because a certain class of men are fit to do one thing only, protect their people. Take that from them and they lose their purpose. Generation after generation bred for one specific purpose and they are living in a world where the jew has shit all over their existence and it's completely evident for, often 18 hours a day.
Yeah I feel bad for them. People that make good cops don't make good much else.

Boomer propaganda spam.

Police don't protect White people from black crime. They ensure it remains as on on-going concern. No black crime = smaller police budgets = staff layoffs and reduced skimming opportunities. It also disrupts the jewish real estate scam of constantly disrupting White neighborhoods with turnover and the degradation of open spaces/farm land with new construction.

The number one job of the police is make sure White Americans are VIOLENTLY OPPRESSED to be obedient tax slaves. The nigger population is a force multiplier in this endeavor. People who make excuses or defend police are anti-White and are considered priority targets, along with police themselves, of a future White Liberation Army.

I love how not a single user is falling for OPs shit.
They are shitting their pants so bad.
They know what we are capable of.
They know we are coming.
I love watching them beg and plead now for forgiveness for their treason.

There will be no quarter offered.

lol no. The police are the only thing protecting the niggers, spics, and pantifa from avenging whites.

I'm sure you'll feel bad for them when one of them has his boot on your throat while his buddies rape your wife and daughters in front of you.

Why would Jews prime blacks to white out Jews?

Ah, so you are a nigger

And I'm sure you'd feel bad when the Easter Bunny doesn't show up for tea time with Timmy

>(((jew)))
get the fuck out and fucking kill yourself

Do not trust law enforcement they defend our corrupt government, if they didn't why are they police in the first place? Oh and also once they have permission to go and confiscate firearms they'll be happy to kill you if you do not comply.

WE DONT DIAL 911
WE DIAL WHITES

Attached: download (1).jpeg (179x282, 5.45K)

FUCK THE POLICE!

reason.com/2019/07/11/florida-sheriff-deputy-arrested-after-planting-drugs-on-innocent-people/

FUCKING PIGS.

Call the cops on the stupid anti-gun leftists.

lol get a load of this faggot

THE POLICE IS NOT THERE FOR YOU, IT IS THERE FOR THE STATE AND THE STATE IS NOT THERE FOR YOU
THEREFORE DO NOT TRUST, DO NOT WORK WITH, AND DO NOT RELY ON POLICE
HOWEVER DO NOT NEEDLESSLY ATTACK OR SEEK CONFLICT WITH THE POLICE
FOCUS ON THE KIKE, TRAITOR AND POLITICAL CUCK THAT SEED ORDER AND LAW THROUGH WHICH POLICE AS AN ENTITY IS CONTROLLED AND STEERED

And who stops you from simply lynching the blacks when they commit crimes?

I'm not anti-police OP but I don't care if they are underfunded, understaffed, and useless. They do nothing but pester whites and do fuck all about the various shitskins that steal from me. We need the police gone completely if possible or disarmed like those cuck police in Europe so we can begin killing the shitskins ourselves without having to worry about police stopping us.

I read your post OP but can't agree with you. Look at the Portland situation where the police stood down while a white man was viscously beaten with crowbars. You can't even carry in that city. No the police no longer protect and serve.

And to you police reading this: you took an oath to defend the Constitution, your oath was without honor.

It would be better at this point for citizens to address crime. Government has turned their back on us.

reason.com/2019/07/11/this-cop-is-getting-2500-a-month-because-killing-an-unarmed-man-in-a-hotel-hallway-gave-him-ptsd/

Every day hard working white americans are robbed and murdered by the police. Ask yourself when was the last time a crime you reported was solved. They show up after the fact to bill you for overtime pay and youre lucky not to get killed in the process.

Based, because true
Amen!

archive.org/details/SamCulperSecurityAResistanceManual>>13493091

Nice try fbi, whatcha plannin?
Everyone knows that cops aren't elected officials. Everyone knows they're paid (((enforcement))) of the US corporation masked as our constitutional republics peace officers. Everyone knows they're funded through the extortion of taxation at the threat of imprisonment, fine, or death under the pretense to prevent the very same. Everyone knows they're low iq tested to be recieved, fedbucks quota ticketing, traitors of the lowest order just like you. Your time is coming and you know it. You could just be honest, but you fear more of your own deceit becoming known to a populace you pretend to serve. You are the lowliest of cowards and shall get what is your due for your treason.

But user, cops are niggers.

Fresh hot takes straight from 2014

Completely wrong. Police are the thin blue line that is preventing white Americans from totally eradicating niggers. Police are the ones who take money to enforce the infringement of the states upon the 2nd amendment. Including the Border Patrol and ICE, the police have police have prevented white men from organizing against kike-plotted raping, pillaging, and finally destruction-by-swarthification of America. Pretty soon, the police force will be majority non-white and it will arrest white men simply for being white. In Europe, the police already arrest people for wrongthink. In the UK, they prance around with gay flags while ignoring the rape of poor white girls by brown men.

Police are attack dogs. I have no sympathy for any of them. If you take money to defend the status quo then you are an enemy of Whites and you will have what's coming to you. Fortunately, most of them are just in it for the pay and will bail when shit gets real. No sane white man would defend this system on principle.

The police, national guard, military, and other friends are there to enforce the will of the state, when that will is for you to be tormented, scared, beaten, and terrorized by niggers and the state itself, guess who's gonna see to it.

actually its the opposite you fag

No you're the cocksucker because the cops dont protect anybody from anything. All they can do is show up to arrest after a crime. Nothing is stopping you faggot

The only thing keeping niggers from being genocided by mobs of angry whites is the ZOG and their armed thugs called the police.

And what are you doing against those same leftists and jews? Why aren't you rebelling against them?
No. You are solely acting against white men, following orders from jews and leftists.
What about when i beat (even to death) a woman for being annoying or for preying on children for money, as any man must? What about when i kill a nigger, a jew, a leftist or a boomer, for being all parasitic subhumans? What about when i kill a faggot for being an abomination? Will the police or judges come to contribute, or will they come to arrest me for acting according to completely natural human behavior?
The police and judges are trying to prevent white men to act according to completely natural human behavior, in the name of the jews, while allowing the same jews and their leftist pets commit real crimes all over the country and the world. Have the police arrested and judges sentenced all the pedophile jews and leftists? Have the police killed the niggers that are destroying property or targeting white children for beatings, rape or killing?
No. The police and the judges are acting according to the will of the jews, and therefore, are the enemy of the white men. And must be killed along with all of our other enemies.
My protection against black crime is me and my guns. If a nigger even dares to step in my neighborhood, i kill him for being a nigger, as this is the right thing to do. And i will also kill any of you, paypig cops and judges, if you try to punish me for doing it.

police are power tripping fatties

Attached: mississippi riv3er.png (750x874, 1.13M)

Attached: cucklin.PNG (749x227, 30.14K)

DO NOT TALK TO POLICE
invidio.us/watch?v=d-7o9xYp7eE
Over 27,000 laws which can be enforced at the discretion of the police.
There is not a single "law abiding citizen".

Warren v. District of Columbia
The police have no duty to "protect and serve"

yea man SURRRE. they do whatever they are told to do and they are told to let the migrants come storming in. every fucking person in government is a pig and they all don't care about shit but getting money for themselves and telling you to fuck off. what a retard

Wrong. It gives Whites a false sense of security, and gives a false sense of authority. Now Whites, instead of taking direct action in their communities, stay indoors and call the police.

Quick reminder that police shoot and kill more Whites than blacks in terms of violeht crime per capita. Meaning even though blacks commit more crimes, cops STILL shoot Whites more often.

They're goons. State-funded goons

DON'T BREAK THE LAW SPICSPAM!! ARE YOU REALLY THAT AFRAID THAT THE POLICE IS BACKED BY ICE AND TRAINNED BY MOSSAD?? HAHAHAHA

WE NEED TO FIGHT ALONG OUR JEWISH BROTHER AGAINST THE ANTI-ZIONIST SPICS AND MUDSLIMES!!!

✡🕎🔯🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱

from what I've seen of the chain of command is this.
Some or maybe a couple local police, usually the commanders, usually from the State police, run pretty much gangstalking on people. They have a big head and think they are the shit. They do it alone since htey profit from all of it and its completely has 0 checks and balances, as this gangstalker leader has to look legit to not be called out and have anything bad on them. so they can just name call and turn around.
They have orders gaven down to them from the Mayor of the town. This person also no checks and balances and has to look like everyone likes them. and that they like everyone, but whoever theyre harassing. and usually some thing they attempt to hold agains thte person and with their buddy the commander of the city/sheriffs or a state cop helping them, its easy.
Then the mayor gets their barking orders from a local organized crime boss.

I don't expect 14/88 from old fucks. Lots of people have put 1 and 1 together after finding his videos. Like Jared I-heart-Jews Taylor, I don't set a high bar. The fact that they'll talk about race at all puts them in the top 1% you'll find.

no, police protects niggers and jews from DOTR.

Attached: This.png (189x267, 8.05K)

spicspam. You're doing it again. You are not me, nigger. You will never be Aryan. Not even by stealing my copypasta, bitch.

nice emojis, nigger
KYS

Attached: dafuq.jpg (660x761, 106.85K)