GET IN HERE IT'S HAPPENING

ICE RAIDS TO START NEXT WEEK, TRUMP CONFIRMED.
IT'S SERIOUSLY REALLY FUCKING HAPPENING, AMERIBROS DELIVERED FROM NIGNOGS FUCKING THEIR COUNTRY.

Attached: itshappening.PNG (593x97, 13.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

promiseskept.com
twitter.com/rdevro/status/1149672261114191872
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Trump is protecting them
I'm borderline on visiting a u-haul to fix the problem myself

Don't forget the livestream link.

They're panicking.

And so, it began…

OP is a Republican shill, who isn't class-aware.

I can’t tell if sperging out about “happenings” is ironic or if there truly is retarded trump niggers who lurk here that actually believe Trump is our guy and he is working for our best interests.

It’s all getting very tiresome.

Attached: 6EDE9906-E158-4606-83B1-7BED5A212405.jpeg (1295x2929 100.17 KB, 749.19K)

Yeah they said this several times already, and it always gets cancelled for some reason. Call me when the deportation buses and planes are full of spics and chinks and arabs and africans. K?

Nothing will happen. ICE will go round up like 20 spics and say hurry, we got'em, goys!

By accepting the outrage against illegals, you just accepted the existence of legal migrants that are ethnically replacing your native populations. Now, while you chew on that suicide move, watch Trump putting all the illegals at the back of the legal migration line.

Without armed revolt and the establishing of jew free nation states, a large part of the American population will die in the upcoming wars.

I’ll believe when I see it
On the other hand go fuck em up ice
ICE ICE BABY

Which means they tried but ICE was thinking ahead and got a court-order for the backup tapes.

Found the kike marxist.

I knew Trump was legit.

Waiting for the Syrian/Korean/Iran war.

Totally not a shill guys, trust me.

Post when it's actually happening. Trumpberg has done this multiple times before, and every single time he's backed down and "delayed" or canceled the action.

Anti-Trump shilling doesn't work anymore. We won.

he said the same thing last week
and the week before that

Does he still believe that someone will actually fall for his larping after 2 years of doing so with no results?

Trump will stop them

Attached: Gee.jpg (149x205, 8.91K)

Trump is the best Anti-Trump shill.

He's making the right chess moves for victory.

Got my theme song picked out already!

It might actually happen this time, anything to draw attention away from his relationship with Epstein.

Fake news. Trump isn't involved with their ring.

… don't talk to me, filth

Attached: 62986891.jpg (1280x720, 54.54K)

hello everyone I'm a 17 year old girl from Istanbul, I hope to find myself a white boyfriend from this site :) :)

Yep, exactly this. Wake me from my nap when it happens.

It's not true about next week. The raids began last night in Northern California at least. Friend in Napa said they happened all night and they also heard word that Sonoma was dealing with them too. Apparently there were over twenty vehicles in Napa alone. So something seems to be happening in that area so I doubt that is the only area it is happening in a ninja off the books way.

America is doing great under Trump. Don't fall for the anti-shills.

Found the idiot.

WTF have they been waiting for?

What the fuck is even the point then. Now hte mayors and powers that be will actually shuffle the fucking people that need to be removed out of the way.

I haven't experienced that.

Maybe to locate them and prepare a massive plan ?

4D Chess in action.

Come back to me if he actually follows through this time.

open bob

Here you go kike promiseskept.com

There are 1 million. That means multiple targets on the same block in some of these Mexican slums. They should have been going after them the whole fucking time.

are you a white male?

HAHSHHSHSAHSHZAGGBZAGAGGHAHGAHAHAHAHAGHAAHAHAGHAHAGHAHAHAHAHAH

We see you said fake news as though you could not be.

Shill response

Hopefully going after the child traffickers supplying nancy and her kʌvən

You're under arrest.

lol, ive worked in a mexican neighborhood all my life. tons of mexican businesses and illegals everywhere.
never in my life have i seen an ICE truck. never even heard of them tbh. since 2016 i see them here on the regular. and "help wanted" signs in the businesses. many of the mexican businesses have closed. trump has been cleaning up this area.

i guess the raids are increasing? GOOD.

shills will angrily post though. and they still dont know what gives them away.

Agreed, but if you want to catch them all you need to act quick and act good.

inb4 Trump cancels them at the last minute again

Attached: 1471890605400-2.png (419x504, 239.84K)

Based and whitepilled.

They aren't going to catch even half of them.

Daily Remember, always filter the tor ID in every thread

THere are no white males here
This board is a major LARP of niggers posing as White Nationalists.
We do it for the LULZ

Yeah, but 500 000 is already a shitton.

First of all, that's a small number.
Second of all, arrests =/= deportations. Arresting a spic and then rereleasing them is not solving the problem.
Thirdly, I'm suspicious of a literal propaganda outlet.

I wonder who's behind this post?

If you were niggers you wouldn't use the word nigger unionically. Also niggers can't meme like a white guy.

when did trump "cancel" ICE?

wishful thinking carlos

Don't listen to him. He's jewing you out of real information.

You're right. It's Filipino Friday
Flips bring the may mays

Yeah this is the year Trump is finally going to do something for some reason.

Yeah not sure what exactly is going on but that is a shit load of vehicles. Must be a lot of action in wine country.

When some nigger leaked the information about the precious raid that should have been taken.

no one is going to believe these posts are by black guys and pinoys

ive been seeing what he's been doing, and its a huge improvement. why are you upset that theyre talking about ramping it up further?

Post when actually happens you double nigger faggot
Blow me magapedes and get off my board.

That's the lolzy'st part

when the empire falls and you shills have to find real work, are we all going to embrace and sing kumbaya?

Reading Twitter on the #ICEraids. We should make a list of all those assholes who are giving instructions to the illegals on what to do if federal authorities come knocking. It's long past the time we start exposing those sacks of shit as well.

how original!
not disagreeing though. this isnt a happening, its a "might be a happening" just like the fucking portland thread

glownigger detected, you glow so much my screen hurts my eyes.

Look at this, I am telling you guys Facebook is coordinating directly with media and these groups now to provide all data from users to them.

twitter.com/rdevro/status/1149672261114191872

No republican is even talking about fixing the asylum scam loophole.

Attached: spik lover.png (596x1073, 629.37K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1200x1200, 2.23M)

Yeah we need to start compiling these accounts. They do not like being known to the world so to expose them would be to make it harder for them to pull this shit. They need exposure much like we did with the ANTIFA masterlists.

Guess what’s not happening.

>>>/reddit/

>>>/suicide/

You have never posted anything true.

Sad

Spread it.

Attached: DcSuqIT.png (800x1000, 432.85K)

Because the Q LARPer says so?

Attached: tor.jpg (1000x1600, 840.65K)

This is awesome.

Whenever I see that thumbnail, all I can see is a folder of the GameBoy Pokémon cartridges.

Racism and Xenophobia. Look it up.

Trespassing on foreign soil illegaly, look it up.

Trump is a kike.

Attached: Skynets.jpg (477x488 29.82 KB, 208.51K)

they deserve to be deported, such stupidity cannot exist inside a white country.

It's always next week, I mean, NEXT WEEK!.

0/10 with extreme prejudice.

How to dislodge a giant foot from ass. Look it up.

This
That's what I'm gonna be doing anyway.

Attached: gamer laugh.png (432x309, 194.43K)

It's called "TRIBALISM", you brainwashed, word weaponizing, Marxist shit smear.
And there is currently only ONE species on this planet who got fooled into not playing by the Natural Rules anymore.
Can you guess who? And can you guess how they feel about this bullshit now?
Can you empathize?
Can you survive what's coming?

Until I see mass deportations this is the most likely outcome.

Laws don't care about your feelings

Attached: CfSY7aZUYAAdnRw.jpg (466x466, 29.47K)

Or you could kill yourself instead.

Attached: ican'tbreath.jpg (1024x811 7.27 KB, 89.63K)

>>>Zig Forums

(((MIGA)))

Attached: 50F4C11F-D992-4AE2-9AD3-8C72012BAD5A.jpeg (720x722 791.96 KB, 321.99K)

Fuck off Shlomo.