My Thoughts on Mosley

I, a Briton, have never been a fan of Oswald Mosley. I believe he was a materialist, spiritual kike, in the same vein as Strasser was, for a multitude of reasons.
#1: Oswald Mosley, during his wifes' declining health and later death, had cheated on her with his sister-in-law and then his mistress (who he would later marry).
#2: Even if only in a corporatist sense, Mosley supported democracy.
#3: Changed his movements fundamental beliefs several times (as indicated by the BUFNS) in order to gain support whilst suppressing any fascist thought outside of his own, which was inherently materialist ('f-fascism is just economic! Jews are only bad because of international finance! a-a-actually his father was a vicar!' Which German "intellectual white jew" does this remind you of?)
#4: He attacked more radical fascist groups, such as the Imperial Fascist League, when they refused to be suppressed and integrated into the BUF. On one occasion they had dressed as Reds and attacked the IFL headquarters in order to create a bill for damages; on another, the BUF sent a forged letter to the Home Office allegedly from the IFL, about a plan to attack their own headquarters.
If you want a good British fascist, you find Arnold Leese, Colin Jordan etc. etc. I'll never know why Tarrant hailed Mosley but I wish he had known better.

Attached: IFL_patriotess.png (689x960, 69.93K)

Mosley is only popular because of HOI4. bet

William Joyce was a far better man than Mosley.

Attached: joyce.jpeg (440x651, 29.7K)

Him too. Joyce, Jordan, Leese, maybe Tyndall if you're feeling it

Mosley giving an interview when megajew Solly Kaye pulls a Jim Acosta, proving the truth of Mosley's words:

Nah.

Attached: Mosley Did Nothing Wrong.webm (640x360, 13.67M)

he's a fucking retard who's only grasp of knowledge is internet jokes

Hitler had faith in Mosley, you're just a kike OP

Chances are he was the only British fascist Tarrant had heard of.

He also welcomed kikes too so I guess OP was seen as ok by Mosley.

C'mon moshe, go to bed.

You seem to be understating your dislike for him considering that in the very next sentence you're calling him a "spiritual kike".

As to your points:
1. Irrelevant.
2. Democracy is fine when suffrage isn't handed out like candy.
3. There is absolutely nothing wrong with materialism, and I honestly don't care about the details of old intra-right conflicts.
4. Again, don't care about the details of old intra-right conflicts.

Nobody is suggesting Oswald Mosley is perfect. But what I do know is that Mussolini and Hitler wouldn't have associated with him if he was really so awful.

For all you know he could be aware of every single one of these points and just disagrees with you.

Attached: Oswald_Mosley_and_Benito_Mussolini_1936.jpg (420x274, 26.48K)

If you think there's nothing wrong with materialism you should neck yourself now
But you should care that he acted like a kike.

maybe this typical mindset of OP who is a supposed "briton" is to blame for england being a paki sex slave state now.

What did he do then? I don't know much about his exploits.

I doubt that he was a materialist

Attached: mosley on globalism.webm (312x360, 1.53M)

Is the House Of Windsor so desperate that they have paid shills lurk imageboards trashing Fascists?
Impressive

Attached: cc4ba305d73cf79c73a21c6bddcc8db2c0d99cd6v2_hq.jpg (1024x682, 43.38K)

if the woman is dying, then she's no longer of any use, and it was in his best interest to find another

Leese was more than a little mental.
In many ways a neo-nazi skinhead untermensch before such things even existed.
Part of me is convinced he was a time travelling comedian.

But to go onto more serious discussion.
I think Mosley had something that other fascist thinkers often didn't have when they first started out and that the likes of Leese, Jordan, etc never did.
Governing experience. You see Mosley was twice billed as a future prime minister. First as a Tory and then as a member of the Labour Party. As a consequence he was intimately involved in policy crafting at the highest levels, leaving the Labour Party over its dilution of a dramatic policy proposal of his which would have rebuilt British industry and considerably improved workers rights not only in Britain but in the whole Empire.

He had a better understanding of the levers of power and how best to utilise them.
In many ways this made him a far greater threat than someone like Leese could ever be. He could craft more plausible policy platforms and knew how to recruit and manage political campaigns, bearing in mind he beat the Tories in his home constituency as an independent (said constituency being a tory safe seat at the time)
Hence the herculean efforts undertaken to try and stop him. Along with the steady disinfo campaigns throughout his life and following his death.

As for the Jewish question. He was too trusting but he was ultimately a man of privilege and thus insulated from jewish consequences.
We're from the gutter, we know better.

I would say Mosleys works constitute an important school of fascist thinking that more heavily aligns with Zig Forums and its collective worldview.
Even the German NASDAP sought to restore democratic rule once the crisis that brought them to power was over. With Germany rebuilt, secure and prosperous.

Attached: 1533621195-2.png (348x559, 181.64K)

Lee-Enfield is better than the Kar anyway so fuck you wehraboos

Attached: british-empire-1886.jpg (1051x794, 323.23K)

Mosley was great. You are a knob.
Hail Mosley!

That's why almost every bolt-action made today has a Mauser pattern bolt, or is a complete clone of the Mauser design, right?

Mainly because if you want something using the lee-enfields bolt design you just buy a lee-enfield.

Mosley was a Jew?
smh every fucking time

Mosley just didn't know his audience. He tried a collectivist attitude with a people who see themselves as atomized individuals, yes this is an English idea.

This is incoherent on multiple levels.

Attached: 4bb666a8b9e48cb90629dd5ee2a51f4dd16f30e18c6138694133b50beb6b2eff.jpg (291x280, 41.43K)

Yeah, that was the inspiration for calling it the United Kingdom.

David Bowie? kek…or rather…kike!

This is overall a good thread in that it delves beneath the surface on this subject in a way I've never seen before on the internet.
And this is an excellent post. I really appreciate it. Thanks

Attached: download.jpg (96x202, 3.91K)

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 197.11K)

What do you think democracy is?

Go back to sixth form dickhead

Attached: No one cares.webm (640x360, 220.19K)

A simple reminder threads like these stay up for a reason.

This is why nothing productive has happened on Zig Forums since 2016. A truly terrible thread.