Who's going to pull the trigger first in the civil war...

Who's going to pull the trigger first in the civil war? All the fringe little groups are starting to nut up but the right seems too controlled to do it and the left is to inept or just plain pussies. As a proud boy in the portland/seattle/nor cal area I've seen a bit of violence. The battle of portland last year was one of the biggest I've been too. I was late to the battle of burkeley and missed most of the action there.

Attached: MARCO.jpg (1702x2353, 676.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LdfxWxFTgyw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Have a white bump

I'll be there for this. Aug 17th.

Attached: anti fucking american 4.jpg (2550x3300, 1.42M)

Fuck off, spicnigger

I HAD TO FLEE OUR FUCKING NEIGHBORHOOD BECAUSE OF YOU FUCKING NIGGER STREET DOGS ALWAYS SHOOTING THE FUCKING PLACE UP!!!! 🔯

We're coming to eradicate ALL PARASITICAL VERMIN from our Soil, and far from our Blood. 🇮🇱

I've seen a lot of these Red Guard wanna be larping mother fuckers. They only fight if they have the number and hide, run away, or stealth attack like the black block bitches. The Portland Rash and Sharps will square up but drop fairly easily.

Attached: aok with antifa.jpg (640x1318, 160.65K)

Pretty sure there are hundreds of white folks murdered every day, the civil war has been ongoing since the 1960s sweetie you're just on the losing team.

Shit was not aware of this, should make a thread

Mormon and indian gangs.

spicspam, you're so fucking tiresome.
Get a new hobby bitch.
Try knot tying.
Make a noose.
Try it on.
Bend your knees.
More.

Attached: delicious.png (461x674, 771.71K)

probably organized mexican gangs vs police departments. think MS-13, Zetas or even domestic mexican police gangs like LA's Banditos. it damn sure wont be suburban White people until it becomes "okay" to drive around with your assault rifle because the ZOGbots are too damn weak to stop you.

im assuming this is the guy who knocked that antifa guy out in the infamous video? yeah, that will definitely bring out antifa violence, which is fine with me.
and i hope they kick your asses too cuck.

stupid. the mayor of portland ted wheeler is a literal antifa. they are never prosecuted, but their opposition always is. you'll be Cvill'd. be smart. bloc up, and have no mercy. wreck their fucking asses or dont go. whining about free speech wont do shit. its probably pointless to give this advice. maybe they should just kick your asses.

On second thought I don't know. seattleproudboys.com doesn't go anywhere, dead link, and there's also a sloppy typo with "brutily" and the silly infowars shit even after AJ got platformed. This might be a setup, I can't find any other info talking about it or any other website, even the one listed on the pic.

Quit avatarfagging in every thread you furry faggot

Control your fucking board so we can have a fucking discussion without this spicspamming nigger shitting everything to Hell then, and we got a deal.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1280x720, 1.28M)

You made a thread to spam a flyer for the gayest rally ever held.
where are the nigger mods

Rent free.

They're busy LARPing or else they posted it.

Attached: RentFree.jpeg (900x477, 83.18K)

Nope, the Proud Boys were not there at all. We were about 30 minutes away on the water front. We marched for hours and antifa never came to face off with us. There were about 60 of us. We had 1 antifa spotter following us and 2 portland police. Antifa knew where we were and avoided us. Instead the anti fascist attacked a gay reporter. Andy has walked with us before. We were in contact with him through out the day. We would have protected him if we were there. Not because he is gay or Asian but because he was doing nothing wrong. Actually he was bravely report about the violent psychopaths allowed to roam Portland Streets. We will be back Aug 17.

youtube.com/watch?v=LdfxWxFTgyw

OP openly admits to being a glownigger faggy proudboy. No self respecting NatSoc would shove a dildo up his ass.

Who's shoving dildos up their ass? I fear you have me and the proud boys confused with antifa.

There were something like three different rallies going on in Portland in different parts of the city, only one of which was antifa where they went ape shit on that old man and azn queer, there wasn't really any inter-group conflict just antifa attacking random nearby people. But this poster looks like serious bullshit, and I can't find any corroborating info on the web for this august event, and seattleproudboys.com isn't even an actual site, just a dead link. This looks like bullshit, you're going to have to post some actual proof there is an event planned for that day, looks like someone's silly shoop.

Your group's original founder for one. While I understand that Gavin is no longer associated with you you still rallied under a banner that he originally raised.

WG or Resist

Your choice, white race.

Proud Boys are true American Patriots. Keep up the good work OP. Don't let the haters get you down.

That was fucking amazing, I swear God blesses us by having our enemies do our work for us taking down boomer and poc and sodomite subhumans. The best part is it happened during pride month same with that false flag by that stupid queer nigger smollett on nigger history month. These are signs from God and God hates fags and subhumans.

Civnat cucks are traitors no matter what. They claim to be for the constitution and worship the founders but don't even read the original constitution and what it says about subhumans.

since you're a proud boy what's the most violent situations against antifa you've been in? any good stories?
You work out, right? I'd love to go to America and stamp antifa, over here the police intervene because they'd get sparked out otherwise

We need to all line up behind Kung Fuhrer and he will lead us into battle and establish the 4th Reich.

Attached: Kung Fuhrer.mp4 (640x360, 2.23M)

let the leftist start it.
They are more erratic and encouraged by the media.
So, it shouldn't be too much longer before shit pops off

nice digits

since when is sequential digits something that anons care about?