I don't know, it seems like a neat idea

I don't know, it seems like a neat idea.
Take it or leave it.

People with history in the Western United States have a love for the era of Westward Expansion and Manifest Destiny. Capitalize on it.

Attached: Westward expansion.jpg (1200x799 5.6 MB, 277.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2017-02-12/freedom-granted-to-man-who-beheaded-bus-passenger-in-canada/8262772
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I live in the American West, I travel to settings here both rural and urban. I have ancestors here that go back to this period (and back before that to Jamestown and before that to the signing of the Magna Carta and before that back to Charlemagne. This would appeal to me, but it doesn't appeal to cucked white normies.

Western Expansion is now bad "colonialism" and is considered an embarrassment by the invaders that have moved here from Cali. All Americana and references to western expansion are being erased across the actual US West at an extremely fast rate. This is similar to statues being destroyed. Gentrification, Home owner's associations and cookie cutter houses, big box stores, and muh cheeseburger joints are here to stay now.

Still all needs to be burned the fuck down.

What are you talking about?
All land has been claimed.

reminder that manifest destiny was jew controlled. the british empire and the US was jew controlled.

The object was to destroy people living a decentralised lifestyle and get them to start using (((money))) and to control them.

Now instead of racially pure tribes who killed foreigners and were high t america is a land of mongrelisation, fag marriage, gmo soy foods and degeneracy. nice job there

Attached: why-did-european-elites-try-to-destroy-the-native-american-12715866.png (500x716, 208.69K)

Neck yourself, Squatting Elk

Attached: Squaw.jpg (575x664, 82.1K)

n historical accounts of Wendigo psychosis, it has been reported that humans became possessed by the Wendigo spirit, after being in a situation of needing food and having no other choice besides cannibalism. In 1661, The Jesuit Relations reported:

What caused us greater concern was the intelligence that met us upon entering the Lake, namely, that the men deputed by our Conductor for the purpose of summoning the Nations to the North Sea, and assigning them a rendezvous, where they were to await our coming, had met their death the previous Winter in a very strange manner. Those poor men (according to the report given us) were seized with an ailment unknown to us, but not very unusual among the people we were seeking. They are afflicted with neither lunacy, hypochondria, nor frenzy; but have a combination of all these species of disease, which affects their imaginations and causes them a more than canine hunger. This makes them so ravenous for human flesh that they pounce upon women, children, and even upon men, like veritable werewolves, and devour them voraciously, without being able to appease or glut their appetite —ever seeking fresh prey, and the more greedily the more they eat. This ailment attacked our deputies; and, as death is the sole remedy among those simple people for checking such acts of murder, they were slain in order to stay the course of their madness.[19]

Attached: 78502e25b77dcd021f07d52b0c9e4084.jpg (450x846, 66.4K)

'member that run of folks eating each others' faces a few years ago? Is that still happening?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (640x336, 360.9K)

abc.net.au/news/2017-02-12/freedom-granted-to-man-who-beheaded-bus-passenger-in-canada/8262772

A man who was found not criminally responsible for beheading and cannibalising a fellow passenger on a Canadian bus has been granted his freedom.

Manitoba's Criminal Code Review Board announced on Friday it had given Will Baker, formerly known as Vince Li, an absolute discharge, meaning he is longer subject to monitoring.

Baker, a diagnosed schizophrenic, killed 22-year-old Tim McLean in 2008. A year later he was found not criminally responsible due to mental illness.

Mr McLean's mother, Carol de Delley, has been outspoken against granting Baker freedom, saying there would be no way to ensure he continued to take his medication.

She declined comment in a post on Facebook, saying, "I have no words".

Baker was initially kept in a secure wing of a psychiatric hospital but was given more freedom every year.

Funny that this happened in Manitoba, the epicenter of the Wendigo phenomenon.

Oh jesus christ dude…

Attached: Libshit White Guilt.webm (640x360, 2.46M)

did not live in equilibrium with nature, almost hunted the american buffalo into extinction, yearly war seasons just because, believing in a bunch of mumbo jumbo, nowadays a bunch of fucking retards that just get drunk all day and whine about Whitey while living off out charity on sovereign land, and not expected to be contributing members of society under this "control" you speak of in any way. they literally all worship 80's heavy metal culture. *ahem WHITE MAN'S CULTURE

cry yourself to sleep komanche

Attached: a single injun tear.jpg (1100x585, 40.88K)

fucking hell no words

Attached: sLaughter.jpeg (625x625, 89.83K)

Attached: Oh, Canada.png (1187x1043, 1.1M)

Oh man dude I can't wait for things to degrade in Canada. I'm gonna come up there and become a warlord.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (979x1521, 455.09K)

Was that flick any good aside from that scene?

Yeah despite the compromises they made to get the indian actors on board the movie was OK if somewhat bleak. The book is the best though.

$4.15 for the hardcover is worth it.

Attached: 51F9jIrosHL._SX329_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (331x499, 29.17K)

Go now. Peace River Valley. Get settled in, get to know your neighbors in preparation for the great collapse.

Don't forget that those peaceful native Americans were in constant TRIBAL WARFARE with each other and practiced slavery amongst themselves. "Noble savages", indeed.

Yeah you don't know shit, moshe.

must only affect us in certain climates

notice how most of the replies contain "arguments" that could easily be applied to ancient Europeans

Yeah there's the human sacrifice and cannibalism of Yucatan, the Mexico Valley, Central Canada…and so on. Typical stone age behavior.

All these fucking pussies think warfare and violence are bad, you're why the west is dying
When the fuck did i ever say natives were peaceful? they were violent as fuck and that's better than being a low t soyboy like you.

americans are seething because they replaced a high t warlike race with homosexual mutt degeneracy

I worked as a prison guard in a Canadian prison. Lots of chug transvestites. Lots.

The warlords are already there.

Attached: Post the in-store prices.jpg (500x436, 52.48K)