Transgender Only at Mom's House? Court Bans Religion of Father, and Orders Transgender Enforcement

In Fucking Texas

(((Dallas)))

rt.com/usa/463826-court-battle-boy-transition/

The Father made a website where you can help him and other such cases:

savejames.com/

The Complete Dossier, Story from Beginning to End

savejames.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/Save_James_Dossier-2.pdf

Here's the full court hearing:

savejames.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/Younger-VS-Georgulas.pdf

Related Article:

redstate.com/alexparker/2019/01/31/jeffrey-younger-james-transgender-son-luna/

If you read enough into the court documents, you'll find emails WHERE SHE IS FORBIDDEN HER TRANSGENDER SON FROM PLAYING FORTNITE!!!!! IT'S FUCKING GAMER OPPRESSION, TOO! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

savejames.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/Save_James_Dossier-2.pdf
drannemd.com
medlineplus.gov/ency/article/001555.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bobby_Fischer
savejames.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/Motion-to-Seal-Court-Records-12-5-18.pdf
facebook.com/KimCooksForJudgeOfThe255thFamilyDistrictCourt
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So? We all see your glow, spicspam. You're beyond fucking pathetic. You must get paid per post. You spic savages attack our LGBT and Jewish volk!

REMEMBER WHAT KNIGHT COMMANDER BREIVIK SAID ABOUT THOSE THAT ATTACK ISRAEL AND THEIR PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!

Holy shit a copy paste spam-kike

Not at all you jew fuck. I don't respect shabbat one fucking iota.

nobody would suspect somebody who says naughty things about shabbat!

Attached: the_moschiac.png (410x168, 10.54K)

Report him and ignore him. He probably doesn't support our Zionist brothers. Breivik warn us about these subhumans. 🇮🇱🔯🔯🕎✡

Who cares? He's going to whine about it like a faggot as if that will change anything. What is the point of this thread other than going "grr I'm soooo mad grrrr"?

You already lost you jew fuck.

Attached: Oy.png (491x334, 337.68K)

OP here
Please observe the immediate influx of judaisms kvetching

And a glowing fucking endorsement. Bravo.

Reported. See if you can figure out why you newfag shill.

This. I mean seriously if that was my kid the mom and court room would all be in body bags by now. What kind of man sits idly by and lets that happen to his child?

Texas has been all talk and no action though. It's been pretty disappointing for all that resistance it has claimed for so long.

This is why we must deport all Mexicans. Aryan Knight Commander Breivik ordered our volk to stand alongside our Zionist brothers. And here it is, a fucking Mexican attacking our people, our brothers, our blood… even Aryan Saint Tarrant didn't had a big problem with the Jewish people because they are not the problem… they are our family.

This is old news and has already been discussed here ad nauseam . The father has a duty to defy the court and possibly go to prison.

Attached: HH.jpg (1200x1057, 193.51K)

This has got to be that fucking faggot drag kid spammer.

All white conservatives/republicans are all talk.

You've already given up the game.

Attached: I mean really anon.gif (288x224, 509.33K)

This is the most immediately kvetch'd thread I've ever seen or made

Either this is the exact shit that they want hidden, or it's oy-vey happy hour

Banning parents from teaching their religion to their kids is constitutional in the US?
I can't actually believe that might be true.

court can't ban shit
gov can't compel speech
should just minecaft the juge tbh
since that's the sentence he just gave his 7yo kid
deth is the sentence
this is why texas fags get the wrope
go to jail for weed
and for telling your son he's a boy
texas justice anons
most of the growth there is spics whou would keel for such an offense

Stop spamming hate/pol/ faggot..

Attached: Muh POST.gif (500x269, 471.24K)

don't worry just make banners that the judge is a christian-hating pedophile, but make them in defense of such things. It is protected speech.
Chip Gaines Aproves !

Attached: 5hmVsBk[1].gif (280x156, 1.44M)

you do not belong here

Court orders all exclusive rights to the mother despite no evidence of abuse or mistreatment.
Mother openly emotionally and mentally coercing the child but it's okay.

Attached: welp.png (1113x562, 1.37M)

i know wtf. aint nothing but kikes in here

Attached: gamer_oppression.png (805x448, 148.3K)

honestly i would kill them all and be proud to answer for that in front of God. these are demons. that boy must be saved by force. any cop that defends these demons absolutely deserves to be killed.

Sometimes you forget traitors are worse than juden, but these types of threads always set things straight again. I assume this is why your thread is so infested with kikes.

The collapse is taking to long

Attached: honkler_enter_clown_world.mp4 (640x360, 1.74M)

Clown world likes this.

Oh shit this thread is awful

Attached: qeafdeu756yrt.gif (400x221, 1.59M)

JEWS ARE GODS CHOSEN PEOPLE AND TRUMP WILL DELIVER THEIR PROMISE OF A NEW JEW WORLD ORDER SHALOM

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-07-06 15-14-56.png (1920x798, 2.02M)

Moms who turn their kids transgender hate Fortnite!?

KEK

Attached: 9000.png (357x274, 99.71K)

Attached: PartOne.jpg (545x500, 40.68K)

>savejames.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/Save_James_Dossier-2.pdf

Has a website, drannemd.com ……

Attached: shes_a_fucking_pediatrician.png (264x393 184.48 KB, 110.04K)

Pic-related is basically a typical coming of age for modern women these days.

Attached: 2.png (546x438, 58.09K)

hey, we got them to think the "ok" sign, milk, and a cartoon frog was raycist.
do you seriously think that pic wouldn't catch on?

Good. Fags who have no balls to fight deserve what they get as they shouldn't ever reproduce

it could only catch on if the medias weren't full of kikes
genuine leftie morons would swallow it, they would swallow prefering being back-lit to have their shadow walking in front of them to stop getting in front of darkies
but kikes will get holocaust-triggered at the mere suggestion of seeing a meme with the magic star in it
it won't work

A faggot who should never have had a kid in the first place

ord. gg/ SYFeqe

Attached: 20e274d08c92751ad7c05fa36b9a16083664e3b41e133814984db3148a588d9e.jpg (2880x1008, 902.59K)

press X to doubt entire story

CHEMICALLY CASTRATED AT THE AGE OF FUCKING EIGHT.

Attached: Welcome To The Cum Zone [Official Music Video]_576p.webm (1024x576, 15.68M)

stop spamming bullshit, OP's story is a hysteric feminist mom castrating her son with the help of the judicial system
this should horrify you

I'm not the same guy, I just recognized one of the anime faces in his image. Also, fuck discord.

Be the happening you wish to see user

THE REASON KIKES ARE SHILLING THIS THREAD IS BECAUSE IT TOUCHES ON A VERY SENSITIVE TOPIC, THE ABP, THEIR CROWN JEWEL OF EARLY INDOCTRINATION AND CONTROL OF CHILDREN, AND THE SACRED BLOOD RITUAL KNOWN AS MALE GENITAL MUTILATION: CIRCUMCISION

Transgenderism aka transhumanism aka Luciferianism and Jewish cult practices are carried out through the authority and propaganda center known as the ABP.

The ABP institutes and carries out continuous attacks on what makes our culture noble. First it was snipping goy dicks, for the purpose spreading their mentally diseased practices into the countries they infest, so that they will be shielded by the fact their blood ritual is mutually practiced.

Now it's about castrating and redefining how a host nation interprets natural law.

SEGREGATION IS THE ONLY ANSWER

Attached: oath.jpg (900x797, 120.5K)

This. Seriously. The only thing this bitch will truly understand is a few baseball bat swings to the head and then dying choking on her own blood, in world of warcraft.

>(((Dallas)))
What do you want to bet Mark Cuban (((Chubinsky))) is involved?

This is just wrong, on so many fucking levels. And yet again we find the courts furthering the insane agenda of modern progressivism. I just don't understand it, this whole situation seems so obviously wrong and yet the court just allows it to continue? Just a few decades ago courts wouldn't have allowed this. It seems like every single one of our institutions, from the areas of education to law and beyond, do nothing to prevent this type of shit. Where the fuck are the so-called conservatives in all of this? What have they even been doing for the past 20+ years?

Attached: MV5BZGQyYTZhOGItYjY5MC00OGIxLTlkN2YtNDI4YTNlMGZhNGUxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjAwODA4Mw@@._V1_.jpg (685x409, 217.33K)

What the fuck is ABP?

The mother is doing this to spite the mother.

She can be sued for not respecting the father but for abusing the child by projecting a mental illness on the child, for breaking the law by child alienation.

He just has a fucking terrible lawyer.

medlineplus.gov/ency/article/001555.htm

Attached: M5V0gfpcublLhbFndJWKUUDdCBOXyCEM1KvtiuSyj8Y.jpg (1024x768 784.45 KB, 231.36K)

Civil courts are literally muh feelings

American Board of Pediatrics.

This isn't as bad a typo as some might think it is, since it's all a big shit test anyway.

sounds nightmarish

Almost all child trannies are because of women abusing their children and forcing them into it.

Fuck the mom she is for the rope. Th father is doing the right thing %100 without doubt but we all know who will win thē court battle that goes without saying.

FUCKING DISGUSTING

Do you think you're safe from these people in Texas because of the majority conservatives? Think again.

It's almost like kikes know that white women are easily deceived and keep them pumped full of SSRIs and hormone-wrecking meds in order to undermine the family. Weird.

More cuckery from Cuxas. Serves him right for marrying a deranged slunt.

Attached: pronoun.jpg (482x597, 139.87K)

this shit's fake
was spammed on cuckchan about a year ago with the same fucking links. RT and some trash neocon blog are the only one to ever report on it, and even the alleged court documents are hosted on the site, rather than on the official texascourts website that hosts all public court documents

Attached: I know this feel.jpg (604x453, 70.38K)

this is pure LUNAcy

Mods should make

12/13/99

as a new banner for Zig Forums.
This is a quote from the greatest chess genius in recent history:
Bobby Fischer
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bobby_Fischer

Attached: Bobby Fischer 12 13 99.png (854x590, 253.11K)

Yeah but lets just keep listening to women and putting the pussy up on a pedestal cause what could go wrong?

Attached: 1559166953857.jpg (2500x1667, 263.63K)

can anyone imagine more steps past this?

That shit can't be legal

Husband Harems of shitskins fucking your forced tranny children while you slave for all of it to exist.
The endgame is not death for us, user.
(((They))) want us enslaved, and tortured for eternity.
We must find our hidden history, and discover this ancient grudge against our Superiority.
Show the world, then wipe them clean from OUR world.

savejames.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/Motion-to-Seal-Court-Records-12-5-18.pdf

You're gonna love who the judge is

facebook.com/KimCooksForJudgeOfThe255thFamilyDistrictCourt

Attached: kimcooks.jpg (750x413, 31.42K)

He should have prayed for discernment before having a child with her, because obviously she's a psycho cunt.

Shouldn't have even replied.

it'd be really funny if the guy converts to islam and teches his son to bitchslap women back into the kitchen and throw faggots off the top of building then calling the judge islamophobes when they sperg out at him

[email protected]

Attached: giphy.gif (306x285, 804.6K)

Yes, please.

lol implying we all wouldnt already be fucked by then

Dr. Anne Georgulas MD
Coppell, TX
Specialty / Subspecialties: Pediatrics / General Pediatrics

Attached: b5iglc17whodt3pritd1.jpg (320x320, 30.3K)

Dumbass heifer bitch. In her judge robes with an out of uniform bigass teal decoration saying FUCK YOU WHITE PEOPLE I'M IN CHARGE NOW! EOE!

Everytime I start having a sliver of hope in this world Zig Forums takes it away.
THANKS I GUESS

Attached: TAKE EM OUT.jpg (602x800, 159.79K)

REMEMBER WHO THESE PEOPLE ARE, SAVE IT, MAKE A LIST, WHATEVER YOU NEED TO DO, JUST REMEMBER

Got the forehead and goblin face of a tranny GDQ streamer

Lol, the insincerity in OP. Who are these shows for? Only a fraction of what goes on in this place dances on MY strings.

made a digital or print distributable aimed toward boomers for those of who who still care enough to weaponize and capitalize on the controversies that can be exploited.

Attached: 14355265622762754.png (2550x3300, 3.69M)

Texas has always been a pozzed shithole. Far worse than California ever was or will be.

Ignorance must be bliss

Texas is at least as pozzed as CA. CA and everyone that lives there are Faggots trannies that lust for Tyrone cock. TX is almost as bad.

He should terminate her life. Also the kid whose probably been made a faggot by the mother. After that, to the court house to an hero and get that judge.

posting the same shit in any anti kike thread
do us all a favor climb the highest thing you can find and jump

reported faggot

Attached: Junkie thought he could fly towercrane.mp4 (640x1142, 3.84M)