Richard Lynn's most recent numbers, from 2019 and this book

>ulsterinstitute.org/intellofnations.html

East Asia's still on top. India and Italy have both lost around 8 points since the 2000 numbers. Belarus is apparently the smartest country in Europe. Some surprising stuff.

Attached: 2019iq.jpg (1320x710, 394.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Martians_(scientists)
splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/individual/richard-lynn
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Programme_for_International_Student_Assessment#Rankings_comparison_2003_-_2015
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The WESTBALTID man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his Light skin. This Light skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the Frigid cold of Scandinavia, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The White skin reminds us of our warriors, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The WESTBALTID man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man (ar*bid dogs)

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The WESTBALTID penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the WESTBALTID man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent germanic seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the WESTBALTID man impregnates.

In total, the WESTBALTID man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the WESTBALTID man is the epitome of masculinity.

Why isn't Ukraine next to or between Russia/Belarus? Something doesn't make sense

Crofag here. This is patently untrue. The retards living in this dystopian shithole can't be above 85. We're practically third-world tier, except we shiv each other after a night out and a few bottles of rakija, instead of all the time like they do in Africa.

Having little to no diversity helps (except the gypsies… those fuckers are everywhere).

Attached: ea25cca519af71c471012dceab3ae6bc12b5fe765ab38c35ba3d63971382f3a5.jpg (1080x1080, 162.8K)

seems to fluctuate between being the smartest northeast asians or dumbest on these lists

*japan

You have no power.

The only Cambodian dude I know is an absolute manlet, and crusty; but also smart.

OP here. IQ studies are interesting, and very important for politics.

First in each Continent:
North America - Canada (100)
Central America - Costa Rica (88)
South America - Chile (88)
Europe - Belarus (102)
Africa - Libya (81)
Asia - Japan (107)
Oceania - Australia (99)

The fuck is up with Nepal though.

The yetis fucked up their average.

*sigh* here we go again.

Hong Kong/Singapore/Liechtenstein are city states with nearly 0 rural population and are "hubs" for intellectual people to gather at; Taiwan is also essentially a city state. They are non comparable to real countries, which comprise the rest of the list.

This list doesn't separate ethnicity what so ever, so it is basically useless as an IQ gauge for Europe. The fact that places like Canada and the UK are even close to say Hungary/Estonia is an embarrassment of epic propositions.

If you took only pure Anglo Londoners as your sample, you would probably end up with 115+iq. City states, and ethnicity need to be accounted for.

I'm surprised Denmark is only 98. They haven't had much of a migrant influx, yet that's 3 points lower than bordering Germany.

Hungarians tend to be quite intelligent from my experience. Nowadays too, I'm not referring to the "Martians," a group of brainbug superjews that came out of the nation.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Martians_(scientists)

Know imagine how high Germany would be if you would remove all the shitskins there.

*Now

Germany by large is 80% German, and this isn't even accounting for the white minority groups

Attached: 1510085744916.jpg (1330x1030, 172.15K)

Humanity would be over the moon.

Attached: average german man.jpg (539x539, 127.84K)

We'd have an embassy on Aldebaran and probably would be building a Dyson sphere somewhere.

No doubt, Hungary also has Gypsies which I forgot to account for. Still the massive shitskin populations of UK/Canada/France/Germany/USA means objectively they are at a huge disadvantage compared to Asia and more pure European countries. This list is just retarded bait for both Zig Forums and sjw's. Zig Forums gets butthurt at Asians being at top, and sjws get to suck off Asians since they aren't "white".

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (620x330, 206.28K)

This is a random number gen. What a joke.

This.

Attached: 1521126709760.png (500x500, 540.48K)

There was next to zero migration, why is Poland and Czechia so low…?

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh
Try 8-12% nonwhite.

Someone isn't high enough IQ to be giving out IQ tests.

That explains why they were acting worse than niggers in the streets of Paris recently, as they celebrated a football win.

Oh shit, it's over then. I'd heard from some Danes that they had sane migration policies unlike Sweden. I expected something in the realm of 1-2%.

Hey guys, I've been sleeping since 50 AD, what did I miss?

Oh user plz.

Oy vey goyim no! "Asians are good at math!" remember? We've been memeing that one at you through the media all your life. White people are good at… well ugh I dunno, being awkward dancers? Teehee shalooooooooooooooom.

There isn't much math on an IQ test. There's a ton of counting and memorization though. The math that there is is just based on memory in the way the question is structured.

splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/individual/richard-lynn

the jewish mossad in usa doesn't seem to like him too much

They specifically train their children to excel in these tests so they can brag, especially (((China))).
The latter also pumps tons of youth through diploma mills so they can claim they have six million engineers before there is another chink famine.

wew

its fake data. Look on image related instead.
This one is based on actual standard consensus.

Attached: iq-europe.jpg (1300x1300, 365.04K)

Why has no one dropped the pdf yet

You can't train for an IQ test you retard. Chinks just only allow their non-tards to take the tests, they send the idiots to live in rural shanty towns. Whites are 110 IQ too, but white countries aren't white any more.

Fucken kek boyo cmon quit trying to rustle me

Attached: Shiva_Pashupati.jpg (920x926, 1.4M)

Same with any European country user.

Fetal alcohol syndrome.

How the fuck do you know English and how to use a computer?

Honorary Aryans do indeed have a higher than average IQ. As do some Chinese ethnicities, of which there are quite a few. And it has shown, through history.

Pic related was president the last time I had hope for this country.

Attached: 84.jpg (475x316, 40.17K)

Yes you can. Take them often, all sorts that there are, and study the correct answers.

Because the vast majority of Slavs are retards. Hitler knew this.

They also choose their most urban, educated, intelligent subjects for the tests. Whites used to do this too and the iq for whites was 115.

The point I was making, is that jews like to push the idea of the Asian genius and the dumb blonde to undermine white accomplishments.

Try minor nobility

You don't think user was being a little sarcastic? Come on.

Nope. Whites traditionally set the baseline value for IQ tests, hence they should always average out at 100 IQ points.

Belarus:
Who could have predicted that?

Hey man, I apologize for not getting back on that email. I got busy with exams.

Slovenia 99
Croatia 96
Bosnia 89

Distance from the middle of Slovenia to the middle of Bosnia is a mere 300 kilometers. The IQ gradient is really steeeeeep. And it gets worse…

Montenegro 86
Albania 82 ←- I use this as a stand in for Kosovo.
Macedonia 82

Surrounding areas all have higher scores. I guess the amount of balkanites with gypsy ancestry is much larger than people think. Theres really no other explanation for this mysterious IQ sinkhole.

Last time I checked. Canada had an average national IQ of 99. I guess they went up by one.

You can't "study the right answers" you fucking idiot. The standard IQ test is simply a series of patterns, generated by software.

You're a braindead nigger. IQ tests are not set at white average for a baseline, they are set to a baseline depending on the purpose of the test. And when comparing between groups, you use the raw data, then adjust in the final new dataset. How do you progressive millennial reddit faggots even function being so stupid?

The example patterns may change, but their relation to each other, which is what you have to find out, is the same.

Attached: IQtest-dk-Questions.png (600x453, 132.17K)

Aznar was an idiot.

History definitely does not show that Asians are more intelligent than Europeans

What history shows is that intelligence is not a direct pathway to human achievement, but is merely the potential for it. For most of pre-modern history, China eclipsed Europe in this regard. (Western) Europe was only able to start its ascent to modernity due to very unique circumstances that arose in the 15th century, which allowed it to use up much more of its intellectual potential. I think it's feasible that East Asia could have done it instead if it had experienced similar circumstances. Even if not, it's a fact that they're slightly more intelligent, and anyone who says it's just because they cheat on IQ tests is beyond retarded. The only other argument I've seen that makes sense is that Europeans have a more distributed IQ which leads to many more geniuses even with a lower average IQ.

bump

Even with only the whites in the country being tested, I doubt it.
t. Swede
That's before we got millions of shitskins.

What’s up with Guatemala?

I actually have a lot of doubt about China. I think they’re purposely altering the numbers by only allowing their best candidates - people who live in cities - to take the test.

100 IQ is the minimum IQ needed to maintain civilization.

I see israel is still trying inflate their IQ from the ACTUAL numbers of 84IQ (which is pretty high for their region whose average is in the 70's and is probably more accurate for their nation).

lol Denmark, you dummies.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

But seriously though, whoever thinks that asians have a higher IQ than caucasians are idiots. The highest IQ's in the world are the snow niggers Scadinavians. Followed By Central Europe Like Germany.

Attached: 1563460854998.png (1195x687, 1.01M)

I have the same doubts about them. I don't think they have actually displayed any signs or signals of a nation with AN AVERAGE IQ of 104…however when nations in Northern Europe are tested they score higher than this. It is only because they are trying to utterly crash civilization and destroy all nations with these low IQ people that they are importing these extremely low IQ people into our nations.

Wishful thinking. East Asians are at the top of all international testing.

IQ isn't everything. They do cheat and they do train specifically for IQ tests, but we are wired differently. They have the logistical side of the brain but lack in other areas where we whites flourish. Creativity, thinking outside of the box are skills they lack in comparison. Assuming its true (and I would say it mostly is) they have the higher IQ points but not the other tools and areas to really benefit it from that.

Yeah, (((international testing))).

This is clearly demonstrated in action if not on IQ tests. There is no way that the highly selective bottleneck of high IQ in Northern European nations could ever be matched by the mongrel Chinese trash. Mongrelization does not promote high IQ and the Chinese are extreme mongrels having race mixed with EVERYTHING in their region, even the more animal peoples like abos. The reason that Japan is equivalent to Northern Europeans in IQ is because they have not mongrelized themselves, but rather, stayed isolated.

No you idiot. The tests are compromised. Simple as that.

White-supremacism must be crippled at all costs. Not because Japan is smarter or Chinese are cheating. Its sabotaged by international jews. Period.

They're rapidly developing. In a few decades, they've brought hundreds of millions of dirt-poor farmers into comfy middle-class city life. At the pace that they've set, they'll overtake the US as the most important economic and military power in a decade or two.

I would support part of this assertion. This is why there are so many extreme high IQ Whites in teaching positions. They have very high IQ's but they lack completely in creative intelligence, which is the most necessary component of all to bettering humanity and advancing. It is a real shame for them because IF someone points them in the right direction they can do extremely competent work but to see anything beyond the direction they have been pointed in (having the CREATION spirit that is only present in White/European peoples) will always be beyond them. I feel sorry for people who chose to end their line using bug DNA because their offspring will never know the CREATION spirit of our ancestors once they have polluted their DNA.

Economic power/military power, but they will never build anything new or advance in any way. Have you seen Chinese researchers EVER develop anything new without collaboration OR THEFT? Nope.

Oh, come on. The jews don't have a hand in everything.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Programme_for_International_Student_Assessment#Rankings_comparison_2003_-_2015

Attached: pisa.PNG (1162x1424, 168.15K)

If that was true they wouldn't have shown Central America's TRUE IQ because Americans would revolt against having OPEN BORDERS with these nations. No one wants to live next to someone with a 50 (or less) IQ.

All those Central American numbers tell me is that there was a FUCKTON of nigger dick taking in Central America. Which doesn't really surprise me since they are not racially selective and that is where the kikes imported much of their nigger pet population.

Dumb goyim. Ignore the fact that asians have not invented a useful thing for 3 gorillion years. Oi vey! I almost forgot, just because you got stuck in the ice age for 40,000 years sorrounded by dangerous animals while the gooks were fishing in south china sea doesnt mean your smarter. Naturral selection is racist. Shalom.

Attached: 11c2a46ec0386398d0c21b6f8a16163ef94fd69cd50cfc7b5556afa04af1f835.jpg (739x643, 45.28K)

Cambodia is #15, and that's a third world country, the figures given don't mean much.

It is really unfair to test ETHNIC POPULATIONS and then when it comes to nations which are being DESTROYED by the kikes, include non-ethnic people in the tally.

Reading comprehension is not 'your thing' is it?

they only ever do it by countries, not peoples, so you'll never spread the truth.
parts of Germany have extremely high iq.

I don't care how high their IQ is, they can't produce babies with blond or ginger hair.

truth is, the heaviest iq drops in Europe are in the countries that have been forcibly injected with millions of shitskins.
as those averages head to 85-90, the populations will become far more controllable pets.

Read the chart again, mate. East asia has been on top since 2003.

Attached: 1550028833483.jpg (1199x800, 131.12K)

How does Nepal even function? No wonder they're literal Maoists.

they have no education, they live traditional lives.
genetically they are likely to be a bit higher, but would need training to reach a decent figure.

At 50 IQ, you're not capable of abstract thinking. They respond to what's infront of them in primitive ways, and that's about it. They're basically animals in human form.

Well that settles it. Everyone knows that the kikes didn't interfere with statistics until 2003.

This explains all of the niggers.

How are they supposed to tamper with pisa scores? What's your reasoning? Is arithmetic and grammar jewish conspiracies now?

lel

Belarus literally means "White Rus". Ukraine was raped pretty hard by the Mongols, Ottomans, and then the Soviets so their DNA might not be as "prototypical slav," as we'd expect

Belarus is also the whitest country in Europe

*are arithmetic and grammar

lol, the only people who don't think IQ is a valid metric are leftists afraid of the thought that niggers might actually on average be dumber than white people