Real Reason Epstein Arrested

Hope you anons are doing well this weekend. I am putting the final touches on my basement studio for DLD and the burns on my back are finally almost healed. The Epstein arrest appears to have given the Q grifters cause to try and resurrect the dead OP. Big mistake faggots I warned you and now you are going to pay for it.

To those who think the Epstein arrest is the start of some great magical crusade against pedos think again it merely is a stunt designed to ensure Trump's owners, the global jew right wing, defeat their opponents in Israel's elections and selection for Prime Minister. Trump is is Bibi's pocket and Bibi was all but destroyed after his coalition fell apart and his chief opponent's coalition surged in the polls. Enter the Jeffery Epstein arrest.

While American media has completely blacked it out what user's do you think is the chief subject of coverage in the Israeli press regarding Epstein? It's Jeffery's ties with Bibi's chief foe Ehud Barak of course.

The entirety of Jew for Jew media in Israel is all over the Epstein Barak connection like it is the coming of the moshiach. This was the only play to save Netanyahu's reelection as the yids at home aren't happy with how aggressive he is and think he pushes the goyim too far globally leading to resentment of their little desert fief. They think he's making it tough on the diaspora in the media with all the kike apartheid 2.0 stuff and it makes it harder for them to kike the goyim with him doing hypocritical things openly instead of covertly.

Trump's connections to Epstein:
1. Trump personal friend and neighbor in Florida
2. Epstein was member of Trump's club
3. Trump's chief legal counsel following death of Roy Cohn, Alan Dershowitz, was also Epstein's chief lawyer
4. Trump Labor Secretary Alex Acosta gave Epstein the sweetheart deal of sweetheart deals
5. Jared Kushner had sleepovers with Netanyahu as a child and owes him for all his power and his father Charles was a member of same NYC exclusive sex club as Epstein
6. Donald Barr, the father of Trump's Attorney General, was the individual who gave Epstein his first job teaching at an exclusive private school where he was headmaster
7. Trump previously quoted as saying on Epstein "It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life."
8. In 1992 at Maralago Trump hosted a "Calendar Girl Competition" in which he and Jeffery Epstein were the only "judges" and it was the 2 of them and 28 women under 25 in attendance. This is public information unlike the other "parties" the two long time neighbors had

President Kushner called an audible to help Uncle Bibi that is all. There will be no mass arrests of pedophiles or anything more substantive to this case. Also Epstein is presently working on another deal with the justice department and hopes to be able to be able to get himself into a situation where he can pull a Roman Polanski and that is how this will all go away.

Here is some Jew for Jew media to give you anons some more perspective.

haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-revealed-jeffrey-epstein-entered-million-dollar-partnership-with-ehud-barak-in-2015-1.7493648

timesofisrael.com/jeffrey-epstein-was-ehud-baraks-business-partner-as-late-as-2015-report/

edition.cnn.com/2019/07/11/middleeast/jeffrey-epstein-barak-netanyahu-israel-elections-intl/index.html

jpost.com/Israel-News/Likud-to-AG-Investigate-Barak-and-his-relationship-with-Jeffrey-Epstein-595184

jpost.com/Israel-News/Jeffrey-Epstein-bankrolled-Ehud-Baraks-high-tech-investment-report-claims-595492

Attached: image.png (2880x1800, 2.42M)

Other urls found in this thread:

outline.com/WpgUCH
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fpbp and you are a kike

Keep coming back Purp this shit sure explains the Epstein arrest.

Sometimes I wonder if Trumpstein's kike spawn know what a piece of shit their father is.

Pic info. and this thread both you?

TORkiked first post.
Impulsive niggers can't help themselves.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (500x602, 42.93K)

Murderer.

Huh.

Attached: 2.png (634x690 67.15 KB, 293.87K)

All you semites need extermination. ALL OF YOU.

what?

Projection. Filtered.

We know that this what it's all about.

OMG stop the presses literal pedophiles confirmed.

VOTE WITH A BULLET user.

You're "preaching to the choir" here, btw.
Everyone with sense knows it means jack shit and that nothing will change until all the Jews are removed from Western Nations.

Removed from the planet. 110+ isn’t going to fucking work for us. What part of ‘secure the future for White children’ do you not comprehend?

An Israeli election ploy, eh? Knew something was up but couldn't quite place it.
Thanks again purple

This! Knight Commander Breivik said the same!

Turning his family against him by pointing out what a disgusting sack of shit he is would be the objective here although some of those girls were probably in their teens.

Yeah fag, but you don’t understand kike women if you think this will ‘turn them against their family’. Their religion APPROVES of this behavior. Unless you put a bullet in every last one of their heads these behaviors will just continue because the mothers will teach them to the nits who will grow up to become lice.

OP fulfills oxhams razor. Either Bibi got lucky and is making hay, or Bibi pulled Kushner’s string. Bibi is basically amazing at staying on top of politics,

Attached: E9F31BD4-A4F7-461B-A556-F7E75FA95AF0.jpeg (433x410, 52.43K)

I've been ignoring these posts until just now. Convince me this isn't just another Q faggot.

Attached: 8acb8eb3b841fd37fd10fd8c944c44f76a0305c2ffda95a9ff28b59641dab9c5.png (1280x960, 2.37M)

So Israel is going to do what we want now, as opposed to the opposite? Sweet!

Attached: 20 YEARS OF ILLUMINATI RESEARCH - MFW IT'S THE JEWS.jpg (1080x822, 78.91K)

It is 100% ‘Q’ for Zig Forums

Im not talking about Jewvanka and Jared retard. They already know he's a scumbag. Im talking about his sons.We know Trump is extremely sensitve to criticism since he's been coddled by jews his entire life. Sowing more discord among the ranks of his family is another angle of attack and could be of some importance.

If he wasn’t a kike, he would tell you flat out that the only solution to these issues is to exterminate ALL SEMITES.

His sons are probably on the flights fucking underage little European girls with him.

It's just as I suspected; the Israeli Likud tail wags the American Republican/Democrat dog.

Pretty much agree, what is intriguing is that they are charging him again seems like legally he cant really be touched as he has already been tried for most of his crimes (and got away with it)

Lots of talk about him blackmailing people and getting paid heftily for it - also the mossad blackmail theories, then there is the occult angle, none of which is under investigation or ever will be.

The finance angle is very interesting though, shame its not under any jurisdiction for prosecution or investigation.

Because you were born into clown world you seem to think old men preying on young women is a nothing burger.

Muh investigate…he doesn’t deserve a bullet for statutory rape.

Nobody denies that spergo, we are talking about the case and its implications / possible ulterior reasons behind it.

WHOOOOOOOO CARES?
WHOOO FUCKING CARES? THESE ARE FOREIGNERS RAPING OUR UNDERAGE GIRLS…WHO FUCKING CARES WHAT THE ‘IMPLICATIONS’ ARE OF THE KIKES MACHINATIONS. IT IS ALL BULLSHIT! TOTAL BULLSHIT!
WHO FUCKING CARES WHAT THEIR ‘REASON’ FOR THEIR ACTIONS ARE

Alright. I can't think of any other way to get revenge for his betrayal on immigration other than causing him as much emotional distess as possible.

You can’t think of any other way to deal with a fucking traitor to this nation? You are what is wrong in our nation, user.

Thanks for plotting out the current state of the jewshill narrative. If you invent any new developments please do kike us up to date. The zionist dogs love Trump so much that they've aim every asset they have against him – news media, hollywood, social media. That's logical, right? Maybe it's just me, maybe I don't read the NYT enough, but I think you might a total fucking retard.

Attached: shill-instructions-1st-half.png (858x587, 56.8K)

Youre not going to be able to give him the bullet faggot. Stop fantasizing.

Oh God, you're right

Did I say that? No I didn’t. We better have a better way to exterminate the kikes than a bullet.

yikes, you think the media circus is anything but a distraction to hide the kike consensus.

The whole image

Attached: 9A05267A-3C7C-4D9F-BCAD-BA1CB7592825.gif (1228x990, 58.11K)

Attached: guitarded.jpg (450x298, 24.97K)

Mfw you don’t realize that kikes play both sides.

Your post isn't credible. Kikes control both the democrats and the republicans, the division isn't real. Jews choose whatever person they think will placate the masses the best and in that case this was trump. They cycle through democrat/republican presidents to keep the goys hating each other instead of the kikes in charge.

Literally hundreds of articles this week.
Ton more than NXIVM.
Nice try, Will.

Attached: 3c5226827ac4a99efbb7ade99be0cbc3b87c61986be01bfa1a879906af0c6402.png (1181x919, 563.04K)

This has been commonly reported and speculated on all week.

Attached: bb0a17b839408f5595f6f52b8a3293f5676a2104c3180d4958cd8eb1e5eabe35.jpg (616x616, 84.51K)

fpbp

lol

Attached: derail.png (439x284, 58.91K)

Makes sense. Jews always turn on their own.
Ehud Barak's and Bibi used to be 2 peas in a pod. They were both making the rounds on BBC/Sky News, the day of 9/11, feeding the world their PNAC bullshit intel about how "((("""WE"""))) as the (((West))) need to launch a global, concerted effort to combat the people who did 9/11. Ironically enough, the ones we attacked were the only ones actually fighting the this parasitic race or connivers!

fighting this parasitic race of connivers*

Sounds plausible to me. You know damn well nothing will happen to any of the elite child molesters. Even Epstein himself will likely either flee the country or be given a slap on the wrist like last time.
There really is no hope, is there?

there is always hope for gassing the kikes and forging a brighter future.

outline.com/WpgUCH

IF JEWS ARE CONTROLING THE STATE AND THE MEDIA WHY IS THIS EPSTEIN THING EVEN A THING?

Did you read the first post?

This isn't a purple post.

Being this new

Kill yourself kike.
SAGE AND REPORT ALL Q LARP, INCLUDING "PURPLE" AKA "Q FOR MILLENIALS"

Why type all that? I stopped reading after "basement studio" and already pegged you as a failed youtuber with jealousy issues. Grifters are criminals, donations and ad revenue is supply and demand for entertainment services provided. For Fuck's sake you sound like GGrevolt from years ago. Smarten up and move out of your parents house.

When spicspam says "NO!", you GO!

"Always do the opposite of what the jew says."

Thanks moderators. Thanks Codemonkey.

There's nothing wrong with men lusting after women younger then them.

Do you think a 40-year old would want a 40-yearl old women? You know what the prime breeding age is.

Actually, having a wife and children then lusting after young women with a kike pedo is exactly against the moral virtues.

Feel free to ignore those facts and move the goalposts though. Prime breeding age is not just about reproduction, late teens / early adulthood are also the most formative years in relation to bonding i.e. becoming a bonded pair, for life and having a succesful fruitful relationship.

You see an Aryan man has a wife and children by 40 who he honors and loves, not runs around predating upon young women who he should in all good faith protect and wish to lead fruitful lives.

So yes, there is something wrong with older men lusting after young women - unfortunately your argument is used by either pedos, incels or MGTOW shills all unable to understand a healthy relationship or see the value of the Aryan woman.

Of course i understand many women have been utterly brainwashed by kike propaganda from birth - far worse than men.

this

you have no idea how truly insidious it is, the tv's aren't even the worst of it; it's the friends, family, peers, authorities and then the tele in a total assault. never forget the "became a lesbian in college" meme. so long as women's social fabric allows jews and jew propaganda to permeate it, it cannot be fixed. strong men have to rip it to shreds and remold it. taking women out of the jew poisoned social webs is an easy first step.

it is interesting to watch how the older generations treat the television and its celebrities. they react to the old celebrities as if they were friends and neighbors. i see this pattern repeating with e-grifters today.

strong men have to take over the social fabric and reshape it. the easiest first step would probably be to isolate your woman away from it and then secondly finding or building a new circle for her to join. this should be a good patch until the world is de-jewed.

Royal Arch Mason purple user is increasingly nervous…

sage

Emergency mason hoodwinking operation, actually.

Why in the fuck did you save that garbage ass post?

Indeed.
THANKS FOR ANCHORING EVERYTHING REAL YOU FUCKING BANTUNIGGERS
DON'T FORGET TO START THE LGBTBBQ SHILLING NEXT WEEK

>>>/reddit/

sauce, nigger. archive that shit.

i forgot to mention books, magazines, newspapers and music, but replace television with media and it's the same thing.

Attached: purpleanon-maymay.jpg (3635x2362, 5.12M)