Tired of mossad ops

Aren't you? I mean even if it isn't one the twrgets are always really fucking shitty and either cause more harm than good or do absolutely nothing at all.
Luckily for us all, I'm tired of all of it too. So i thought I'd let you guys choose.

Wish me luck!

strawpoll.com/zf6beay1

Attached: 1552698393966.jpg (1242x1061, 601.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.ibb.co/WkxsBmq/Bobby-Fischer-12-13-99.png
youtube.com/watch?v=zOvsyamoEDg&list=RD0JQ0xnJyb0A&index=18
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (500x500, 129.32K)

Nobody cares dunce.

Robert James Fischer (March 9, 1943 – January 17, 2008) was an American chess grandmaster and the eleventh World Chess Champion.

Many consider him to be the greatest chess player of all time.

Fischer's library contained antisemitic and racist literature such as Mein Kampf, The Protocols of the Elders of Zion, and The White Man's Bible and Nature's Eternal Religion by Ben Klassen, founder of the World Church of the Creator.[440][441] A notebook written by Fischer contains sentiments such as:

"12/13/99 It's time to start randomly killing Jews".

i.ibb.co/WkxsBmq/Bobby-Fischer-12-13-99.png

12/13/99

12/13/99

12/13/99

12/13/99

12/13/99

12/13/99

How about instead of a massacre you build good values within yourself, create a great family, great wealth, in spite of the abuse. Just win anyway. Theres nothing to gain with violence. Then when you and a shit load of other people win, we overtake the kike throne. That's more beneficial than shooting up a place. : ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

How the fuck do you think this country got here faggot?
What do you think the sons of liberty did?

pussy.
Explain how that's at all fucking possible when surrounded by an encroaching shitstorm of subhumans, and an ancient machine of Aryan genocide grinding us to bloody dust, you utterly worthless cowardly traitor?
You fucking sell outs die first, honorary nigger.

What do you gain by doing this? Go over to the Middle East and help the YPG deal with the Turks invading their land if need be.

The Sons of Liberty met up IRL and created a community along with an army.

Not shitposting frogs, shitler…

I am so happy kurd subhumans will be exterminated in my lifetime

Yeah but this isnt 1776 you fucking moron, you think every person who rebels in the USA is going to overcome martial law? You're absolutely retarded if you yourself can go up against what the military has. Besides, what good did the killing in the mosque of New Zealand do? Give us automatic assault rifles? Fine. You have a fighting chance. But I'm sorry, you're not going to win because you got to think, how many people will rebel with you? Not a lot. So what good is becoming a martyr and giving away any and all contribution you have to society to what? Kill a few people? You're a fucking moron.

We are in the early stages of it, organization comes slowly and naturally

Retard

Attached: zi080qm8gv601.png (872x886, 219.82K)

This shit again? Get a nw fucking schtick, you white nigger.
Our resolve is stone. You only weaken yourselves by coming here and poking the bear.
Thank you.
See you real soon.

Society will burn. You with it.

why is the speech bubble backwards

Implying I dont want society to burn already. Why dont you subvert the military for less loss comparative to the turner diaries? All I'm saying is just going into a place and shooting a group of people is going to do little damage. Go for maximum damage.

imageboard culture
lurk moar faggot

Kill yourself you treacherous piece of shit.

Attached: 9d91fbae44280260fd6cb92e20da071542db759985c38c2e981c2b2d269c5717.jpg (789x410, 58.25K)

No I just liked the image

Go back to the cesspool you came from, roachnigger.

Attached: F0DB80A3-5ACA-4C6D-9379-8C9CB34427BE.jpeg (474x283, 22.82K)

Kurds are worse than Turks in wvwry possible way. Sub 90 IQ retards.
Almost nigger tier.

Of course eastern turkey is not developed.

Attached: oadjdc17nw201 (1).png (1024x626, 22.85K)

Use knives nigga nigga nigga feinstein and tourp will ban gans nigga

Attached: bobby king.jpg (1173x1086 39.48 KB, 226.51K)

Oh quit being a prude, nigger.

Implying the bilderberg isn't 1000x more infected with globalist cancer.

this is an obvious fed poll that tracks your IP, but at this point I don't fucking care anymore

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (474x437, 228.79K)

Frankly no one exactly knows what they discuss.
Personally i'd go bilderberg. I don't know why it's losing

You don't accomplish anything when you shoot random Jews at a synagogue that aren't significant in any way.

If you don't have anything else to live for and your life doesn't have much value, go after members of the media, political organizations, financers of organizations, high profile activists, etc. that out way your influence and impact. You can get untraceable guns off armslist by buying a gun with cash from a random person and you can buy ammo from any gun store with cash. Street cameras can identify your license plates, so steal a pair of plates from the state that you're committing your crime. I suggest practicing replacing license plates on your vehicle so you can swap them out fast. Also make sure to pay for gas, road tolls, food, etc. with cash only and take the battery out of your phone or leave your phone at home so your location can't be traced.

Before you do this, delete all your social media, destroy your hard drives and any evidence that would suggest your motive if you get caught.

Jared Kushner's address - 2449 Tracy Pl NW, Washington DC, 2008

Tim Wise's address - 4016 Nebraska Ave, Nashville, TN 37209-4913

Contrapoint's address - 3620 Keswick Rd, APT 1 Baltimore, MD 21211-2553

Attached: 335f.PNG (649x499 658.95 KB, 150.23K)

Oh shit thanks for those address man. Didn't know they were leaked.

Is it a positive? Are they all confirmed?

Fuck you, die.

You're not fooling anyone.

I'm not a fucking magapede for christs sake.
Nor am I right wing.

Based nigga

Wow. You're really this retarded, aren't you?

Yeah, I'm sick of trump too.

Even before reading any of this Fun.
I want to let the **(((Shitskins)))* (how is this gonna parse.

WHITES HAVE WON. Deal with it

The War Is Over. The Obama and Shitskin War against America is Over.
Now that they are Forced to fight on Equal Grounds….
:Let The Fun Begin

Attached: dinnerandashow.png (630x832, 422.27K)

Attached: saddam.png (635x472, 316.27K)

Im Sorry. I Guess Im to hard.
youtube.com/watch?v=zOvsyamoEDg&list=RD0JQ0xnJyb0A&index=18
How can I select/drop/pase?
Its an actual question

based