SELF IMPROVEMENT GENERAL /SIG/

SIG 2019.

Go to the gym and work out LONGER THAN AN HOUR. AN HOUR IS NOT ENOUGH. EAT 4 GAINZ, NIGGER.

CHAD WORKOUT MIXES

HERE'S ONE: youtu.be/TNtqqanO7Ms

HERE'S ANOTHER: youtu.be/7g5mWS8xtp0

TAKE YOUR GREEN TEA EXTRACT, HELPS YOU LIVE LONGER.

Stop listening to DEGENERATE GARBAGE. LISTEN TO GREATNESS.

Triarii - Emperor Of The Sun

youtu.be/xwwjBz4r1i0

Triangular Ascension - Caida

youtu.be/SUQnzsRA3YA

Arditi - Deathmarch

youtu.be/bqH39JaVxx0

WORLD WAR 3 MIX

youtu.be/M6AR_yxquP0

Argentum - Imperium

youtu.be/5jkJoGkkqRk

Triarii - The Inevitable Farewell of Democracy

youtu.be/jh74Jzp9y3Q

Stop consuming too much carbs and fast food. Have a glass of good wine, no more cheap shit. Eat fruit. Eat fish. Eat your damn vegetables. Cut the carbs. Eat clean meat, no mystery fast food meat. Always cook chicken and pork very thoroughly. Don't eat feminized products. Don't breed with roasties. Find a wholesome waifu. Do cardio. Go running. Stockpile food and buy a truck/SUV to survive The Coming Ice Age. Don't do ignorant nigger things like stealing and acting like a monkey. Respect yourself and your race. Don't humiliate your women with the degenerate feminism.

Download a cryptocurrency app and invest. Even a little will go a long way. Invest in multiple different coins. Sit on them for at least 7 years. Don't panic when the price fluctuates. They do that all the time, faggot.

Remember THE POWER OF VISUALIZATION. Want to fuck some bitch? Visualize you fucking her constantly. Her brain waves will respond and the quantum energies shall will your cock into her. Trying to start a motherfucking race war? Visualize it constantly. Trying to wait for your bitcoin to reach ten million dollars? VISUALIZE IT YOU NIGGER. Use your brainwaves as a WEAPON.

Welcome to /SIG/ 2019.

Attached: 79B92C48-08A2-45E5-8977-D0CCB7632727.jpg (750x998 152.76 KB, 71.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steroidslive.com/spinach-has-steroid-effect
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: a0412961000_10.jpg (1199x1200, 497.84K)

lel

Are the enemies of the white race trying to demoralize the white race?

Do enemies want to demoralize us?

Please elaborate

I need to break an addiction through fasting. I am still able to read good, so I wanted to request some advice and books about fasting. I mean fasting as in diet, and entertainment.

Attached: 839E7443-A275-47B4-92A0-CB110847C06B.jpeg (4032x3024, 1.32M)

Beef Gelatin added to daily greek yogurt/protien powder/peanut butter/rawhoney/whole apple/vitamin C/coconut milk breakfast shake
Don't overlook Beef Gelatin

What do you guys think of water filters? Is it worth investing in one, I live in a country with relatively clean tap water, but I'm thinking. Maybe its worth getting one anyway?

Attached: futoshi.png (446x498, 343.75K)

1 buy 250ml bottles of coke zero from 7-11 and avoid buying in bulk.That means i have to go back to the store to buy more and i am usually too lazy. I do the same thing with alcohol: buy one 500ml can at a time so that if i want to drink more it's a huge hassle. keeping extra softdrinks or alcohol at home means that i just binge.

Teeth rot.
There's no reason to. Literally everything you need can be found in an animal.
Careful, "clean meat" is what they're calling the new lab grown shit. More like "Franken-meat".
If you're getting shit from the grocery store where all the other kike-branded foods are, sure, but you shouldn't be eating that anyway, because it isn't fucking clean, and it's terrible for the environment.

cant believe ive made it to 70 days of nafap today… only second time making it this far in 15 years. been starting to do some good workouts a couple days a week but my new goal is to start doing it even more, lifting 3-4 days and also cardio 3 days, yoga at least 2 days.

My main problem is getting off the chans/internet. its such a time waster and i need to start reading more books but its hard to transition my mind to getting off the internet.

That's my problem. I have half a dozen twelve packs in my garage and I just keep getting up from the computer and grabbing more, drinking as I browse. Right now I literally have seven empty cans all from today and one I haven't opened yet. I guess I need to get rid of my bulk supply, because I am similar in that it's not desperate enough of an addiction where I would drive out and get it, it's mainly because it is easy to access

very important if they put any chemicals in it…but things have gotten so bad even the water table is getting poluted with chemicals from fertilizer,plastics,pharmaceuticals. i bought a RO filter for 100$ and was a game changer tbh.

stop drinking soda completely. that is a huge step that will greatly help you improve.

OP is a fucking retard.

Jesus fuck, if I had even one I'd be breathing fumes. Your breath must be hellish. Your poor teeth and insides, too, goddamn. I bet you get regular headaches, right? Dude, life is so much better without that crap, but what's better than removing something from your diet is adding something, which is why dessert is typically eaten after dinner, so consider consuming other better things before you start hitting the sugar bombs. I recommend drinking whole raw milk if you can find. Add a little bit of raw local honey to it if you need the sweetness.

I don't know any books on fasting, but I recommend Siim Land on youtube for good information on fasting. I think he might actually have a book.
Totally unnecessary, stop that. Get your vitamins from your food, not from some ignorant scientist. Nature always knows better.

Here's some silver lining user:
The moment you stop drinking soda for 2 to 4 weeks, you will regain your sense of taste.
Next time you try soda you will almost puke because of the sickening sweetness.
I remember that time. Good times, good times.

Attached: 98h23r982h39fui2h3jdfkxjchbv8ub43.jpg (768x728, 115.96K)

You can get a filter that fits your budget. From the simpler faucet-installed ones, to the ones you can fit under your sink, to a whole home solution.
If you can't spend 3000 dollars, spend 30. Either will be an improvement.

Attached: 1554328146666.jpg (654x655, 21.06K)

Nice try rabbi, almost fell for it

Attached: 2314235435435.jpg (728x496, 93.81K)

Anybody else think Popeye was propaganda invented to malnourish us? The only guy eating meat in the show was a lazy fatass and Bluto, who was evil (but much bigger and healthier looking). I also think it existed to sell (((canned food))).

spinach is actually based…they recently discovered spinach in high amounts has effects similar to steroids.

steroidslive.com/spinach-has-steroid-effect

Segar was Jewish

It's based if you want to be fucked with oxalates

Enjoy your kidney stones. Never felt worse after a meal than one that consisted of primarily spinach.

Well then that's all there is to it!

WARNING JEW INITIAITED /SIG/ THREAD
MOVE OVER TO

why are so many threads subtly getting kosherized

I thought this was a thread for self improvement and not a pyramid scheme

Blanche your shit, nigger.
Cook the oxalic acid out, and you won't mob your liver, and kidneys.
Learn your food chemistry.

Vitamin K blasts kidneys too

I’ll check that channel out
But on the vitamin C, it is beneficial whether it is in supplement form or not.
I’m sure eating fruits and vegetables is better, but megadosing on whole foods is much harder.
Assuming you do get your vitamins from whole foods, how much do you eat of certain fruits and vegetables. Do you eat green vegetable packed meals every other hour? What is your diet plan, or ideal diet plan?

Why do you need so much VitC?

I don't eat vegetables at all. I drink 3 gallons of raw milk each week, and eat eggs, meat, and cheese when I feel like it. All (apart from the cheese) from local non-factory sources. If I want a megadose of vitamins I eat the liver of a healthy animal.

BTW, with all that milk I end up almost never drinking water. I go through 5 gallons of water a month, now, and that's pretty much all for washing myself and dishes (no running water here.)

Excuse me, I meant 10. Two 5 gal jugs.

Need some tips on food if i am aiming to both decrease fat and grow muscle, what the hell should i eat and ow often?

You need about 3 grams of Vitamin C daily to have a properly functioning immune system, and a to keep the connectivity in your body as you age. (When you have scurvy for example, your skin becomes weak and easy to rip. You essentially fall apart without C.)
When you take Vitamin C, it directly effects your immune system by managing your white blood cells. White blood cell production and it’s management is closely connected with vitamin C, and studies show that deficiencies in C cause problems in those areas. It helps keep your white blood cells in check along with other vitamins.
Knowing the healing properties of vitamin C could save you from poisoning yourself with common cold Jew medicine, which doesn’t work nearly as good as megadosing on immune system enhancing vitamins like C and A. Your body is a better doctor than your doctor. Giving it the tools it needs saves your from many diseases.
Vitamin C is also a good stress manager, because it lowers cortisol levels and stops it from overproducing.
I recommend checking out Linus Pauling’s “Vitamin C and the Common Cold”. He goes in depth on how these studies went and how C is probably extremely good for you, even in supplement form.

Attached: EF05E2CC-CF44-4043-B9A5-B569006F195C.jpeg (600x931, 130.9K)

I doubt that.
Scurvy can be cured with fresh meat.
I don't use (((medicine))). I eat high quality meat and dairy. Haven't been sick in years.
I've also concluded this.

The only reason scurvy is curable with fresh meat is because there is 10 mg of C per 100 g on average. You can get your vitamin C minimum amount from raw meat, but not the optimum amount you should be taking.
I don’t doubt that if you eat a good amount of Vitamin A every day. Vitamin A has similar white blood cell managing effects. But taking vitamin C, even 250mg more of it a day, is even more beneficial for your health. Vitamin C is amazing and anti-aging. It can add decades to your life, I strongly recommend everyone try to get more in.

Curious how that is determined, particularly when the variation of people's diets effects how much of something they might need. For example, upping sodium can cause one to drain potassium. I heard, can't remember where, that a higher carbohydrate intake necessitates a higher vitamin C intake.

Got nothing against more VitC (to a point, you can poison yourself with too much), but I am wholly against supporting any supplements. Nutrition should never be outsourced to people making pills. Stay close to nature, don't support corporate (((power))). Don't even support the inroads to kikes messing with your health. If they gain total control of our diets we are done for.