ICE Golden Freddies Illegals

What we are seeing right now is preparations for an effective ICE spree. Liberals are hiding illegals in (((Non-Denominal Churches)), colleges, and sometimes in their homes. ICE cutting the power in atleast New York should level the playing field to make it easier to raid homes full of armed antifa gunmen.

There is no doubt the raids conducted by ICE will be harder than ever since illegals have been given time to prepare and stock up on guns. ICE won't just be fighting to keep illegals out of America, but rather they will be fighting for the lives of American citizens like soldiers.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (120x89, 5.64K)

On that note, what is wrong with deploying robotic ICE agents that could go into places like Chuck E Cheeses where illegals would hide?

Just an idea.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1280x720 135.36 KB, 965.52K)

I know none of the jewjobfags care but seeing this gives me fuzzy feels inside because it means I might be able to actually find work in my goddamned trade for a decent fucking wage!
t. contrstuctionfag

If this actually goes down I'm back on the trump train and not giving a fuck. I want the freeloading spics out of here.
Anyone who is anti-trump after he carts out a million beaniggers doesn't belong here!

they cost money
but all the money is funny money anyway, so what does it matter

ICE needs far more than Tahoe's and light arms. They need bulletproof armor and assault rifles. Each raid they do they need SWAT gear. I expect several shootouts in the next 48 hours.

ICE is doing intense work fighting against militias and uncovering rings along the way. Hiding illegals is becoming a overnight industry and the government spending on ICE will only increase.
The poor illegals won't have a chance, however, so press F to pay respects for them. It will be much harder on them living off the grid as NEETs only to be awakened by a harsh world with changed people on both sides.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (937x528, 950.29K)

reported

I suggest this. If ICE uncovers any large rings and cartels with tons of money, it would only make sense to load them on trains. Those trains will have trackers and guardsmen to ensure the assets remain in the right hands. America's rail infrastructure past the Northeast is aboslute ass. ICE would just need to take a few Amtrak trains out of service for the month to deliver the sheer pounds of Coke and drugs rich outlaws hold.

ICE may even find oil mining rigs digging out maps where previously owned goods are located.

It would be even more imposing for ICE trains from Germany for fast and expedient transport.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1000x500, 909.93K)

Fuck vermin trash
They deserve no holy F of respect
They can be shot , hanged , starved , or flee while they still can

lol bull shit, those faggots will try to get churches to take them in and if they don't they will vandalize them to shit. those faggots won't give up a place in their home for those people.

Dracarys.

Yeah it's kind of ironic these religious basketball courts named Non-Denominal Churches harbor these people. I have no doubt there are Antifa members dumb enough to hide illegals in the modern 21st century with the NSA backdoors up on them phones.

TARGET ACQUIRED!

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (377x193, 11.69K)

>Non-Denominational (((Churches)))
FTFY*

also…
LITERALLY NOTHING IS HAPPENING, RETARD
>>>/thedonald/

Sheesh slow down on the keyboard. This shit was just the test. Wait a sec we're gonna see some real shit go down. The alligators in Louisiana are already bringing in illegals to get detained and deported.

The ICE raids are still happening and it's just the night before the test.

no
>>>/qtard/
>>>/gaschamber/
>>>/oven/

Stabbed in the back by our own fucking people.

The power wasn't cut deliberately.

if it makes you feel any better, in probably not more than a few weeks, when Juan, Umdeekwa and Muhammed get bored and horny those that stabbed you in the back will get a taste of what it feels like

A lot of people don't realize just how threadbare the infrastructure in new york actually is. The city is held together by duct tape and prayers to the devil. To some extent or another this is a regular thing. Of course, if I were a paranoid man, I would say that would also be the perfect cover for sabotaging the power grid at their convenience.

That's not what this thread was. This is a crypto-Q thread.

literally all they had to do for the past 40 years was pull up on gas stations in unmarked cars and other spots where the spics loiter then detain them until its proven they arent legal. yet they dont do this. how dumb are you people? i drive past them every single day. these “raids” are theatrics.

My bad. I'll let them get back to their decoder rings in peace.

Attached: 53d42e59124f9bae40b98e8f698d33dfdeb897c122ed9f62aa37f61ae00ad376.mp4 (400x400, 945.63K)

It ain't going to happen, because if you wanted it to actually work you wouldn't announce it before hand so the spics can go the ground.

That's what happens when you elect a meme president. Enjoy the show and savor the salt, but do not rest until you have won.

Call me when they start exterminating the taconiggers en masse, legal or not.

The cities listed are super generic. Chances are the raid will take place in remote towns where the illegals actually are.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1131x645, 820.47K)

Of course they are. That's where the gibs are.

nope. one of the things scariest things about spics is that they AREN'T here for gibs so much as to undercut your wages. they man many of the major slaughterhouses in the US, and set up a lot of under-the-table businesses like flipping used tires or auto parts (often from stolen cars). many are surprisingly crafty and industrious, for sub-100 IQ shitskins

ICE has something like 6,000 field agents. It wouldn't matter if they were operating under Manhattan Project levels of secrecy.

LOL what.
LOL. OK MAGA employee #0062. Who are you trying to fool? You're suggesting that the vast amount of illegal immigrants are in remote towns. Not the cities where they are completely housed, clothed, educated, and fed?
No one will believe any numbers if the raids go down in "remote towns". Every single person can see the Home Depot parking lot.

bump

Address of Wheels Up is 220 W 42nd Street. Who was the 42nd President. White Hats confirmed. Q called it.

Attached: IMG_20190710_222308.jpg (480x508, 36.5K)

I like the idea, but you'd need a robot like this.

Attached: Img-1563081238280.png (399x299, 75.29K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (682x768, 417.68K)

Never going to happen. Trump is all talk.

this behavior is not acceptable here
>>>/4chan/

/thread

Underrated, literally kiked first post.

Attached: 6ecf492a62207353dc1b9acdc75baebb41ed9ec97f0f604176188c038ac690d2.jpg (182x255, 11.15K)

kike free first post is retarded garbage, newfag

Keep hoping that ZOG will dismantle itself. In fact, it's going to happen so soon that you should just hold your breath until they do it. You are advocating for a political solution.

It's just twitter theatrics, nothing will happen like always