ZOGbot gore thread

aka

wait, I thought this was going to be a thread about cops being brutally murdered. I got the lotion from the bathroom and I'm sitting here completely naked, fully erect and dripping in sweat in anticipation. wtf guise

Sorry, user.
A little something for your troubles.

Attached: kristenbeck.jpg (1400x787 54.72 KB, 102.99K)

After experiencing the horrors of war you want to feel pretty.

lol. is the first one also MtF, or did that one actually switch to man, join the military and develop male pattern baldness?

as an aside, I almost don't blame them for going nutter. i mean, if to "be a man" is to see all your friends die in a hell hole desert, killing hajis that have nothing to do with your or your family for no other reason than to defend a nation of backstabbing kikes… well, I guess you might get some insight into why they decided it was preferable to be a woman

That's one of the things we have to keep in mind: most of our people were not going to turn out this way had traitors and jews not ruined our world. If you must hate, reserve it for the right people, not the victims of malicious incentives.

DO NOT JOIN THE ZOG MACHINE. THEY HATE AMERICANS AND THEY DEFINITELY HATE VETERANS. LOOK HOW THE VA TRIES TO DECLARE VETS INCOMPETENT SO THEY GET DISARMED. ALL BECAUSE ZOG HATES AMERICA. DON'T FALL FOR IT KIDS.

THEY AINT AMERICAN NO MORE

Attached: Director of Google Ideas, and geopolitical visionary Jared Cohen shares his vision with US Army recruits in a lecture theatre at West Point Military Academy on 26 Feb 2014.jpg (634x415 112.9 KB, 74.14K)

I HAVE ENOUGH HATE FOR ALL OF THEM

The 3rd pic clueless nigs larping as white people. Look at their faces. These are are going to be the people behind the button of our nuclear missiles.

THE US MILITARY IS THE GREATEST FORCE ON EARTH FIGHTING FOR THE WHITE RACE, BECAUSE THEY ARE FIGHTING FOR THE JEWS, THE BEST AND THE BRIGHTEST OF THE WHITE RACE

Haha jews aren't white

Attached: T6k1vR9.jpg (1506x552, 131.08K)

OF COURSE JEWS ARE WHITE. JESUS WAS WHITE AND JESUS WAS A JEW. MOSES WAS WHITE AND MOSES WAS A JEW
THAT PICTURE IS JUST ANTI-WHITE PROPAGANDA, MEANT TO DIVIDE AND CONQUER THE WHITE RACE, IT WAS INVENTED BY COMMUNISTS

Man, i really hope that you are just a weird CIAnigger op and not an honest boomer or something.

Attached: 34c097283dbe708413e7a0f48a6b699da71b43e98a905e98949050b3f041edc8.jpg (600x315, 15.26K)

Fighting for israel.
To the last american.

what the fuck is it with zogbots that think they can send 5 dudes and expect not to get squad wiped? special forces been drinking too much of their own koolaid.

While contracting, I came across loads of operators, all of whom had a cluster of things in common:
1) crippling retardation
2) steroid abuse
3) alcoholism
Add the three up, and you get lots of opportunities for

All our faggot military does is fuck shit up in other countries which causes the people to flee and come here seeking refuge. They can all go get fucked, it's the mud peoples land so let them just live on their own fucking piece of it and do whatever the fuck they want so they'll stop fucking coming here

user. HEAR ME OUT: You are not alone!

Attached: 2015-04-15-1429107173-5027805-SSSSlider1_A-thumb.jpg (570x305, 29.87K)

more like 5 guys hiding by the only trees on the mountain

this is like operation red wing where seals got wiped out by 10 taliban then they made a movie where the seals killed dozens. in reality the only surviving seal literally ran away with all of his mags recovered on him when rescued.

They learned to give birth?
No.
They are pederasts, degenerates, dangerous infectious biowaste.

Moses was a Levite lol

This, exquisite wording friendo.

Okay, so let me get this straight.

A hilltop bunker complex (2 bunkers) loaded with bad guys and weapons., and they use a drone to circle around and watch the ZOGbots die?

Is there anything about this that strikes anyone as stupid?

Here's a CRAZY new idea: two Hellfire missiles and boom, boom, done.

What were their commanders thinking?

they had an ac130 supporting them. zogbots are just incompetent. they were there to recover a body and didnt even do that.

Okay, so they were there to recover a body.
Problem: this body was supposedly dead, correct? It had been dead for what, days? Hours?
Seconds?

If it was actually a dead body, it would have been the same thermal color (white) as the surrounding snow.

Note: this is not the snow's white colors showing, it's 100 percent thermal gradient, black being hottest and white being coldest. Note the helicopter that lands. After being there a couple minutes, it's cooling to white. You can actually see the structure of the helicopter stand out as dark lines in the fuselage.

No point in this but to say "Why was this "body" still black, not cooled to white, like everything else dead outside?

Not a big deal.

But, I say that he had evidently not been there long.
A) why was he even there?
B) why was he alone and abandoned in the first place? "We leave no man on the battlefield."
C) Why did they cower out and leave their living but wounded comrade behind?
D) WHY THE HELL DIDN'T THEY JUST NUKE THE FUCKING HILLTOP IN THE FIRST PLACE?