(((Palantir))) Manual Leaked, shows capabilities of government tracking

Palantir's software is used by every single alphabet soup agency on the American and international populations at large.
Some of its capabilities:

archive.is/R5ENY

It's delightful seeing it used to round up spics and their handlers, but consider this a redpill on what's eventually going to be turned on you.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-07-12-at-11.05.08-AM.png (809x599 116.28 KB, 107.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/HeDR3
fastcompany.com/90302036/over-120-data-brokers-inch-out-of-the-shadows-under-landmark-vermont-law
archive.is/DzmxC
fastcompany.com/90310803/here-are-the-data-brokers-quietly-buying-and-selling-your-personal-information
archive.is/4ZwSq
crackedlabs.org/en/corporate-surveillance
archive.is/WrdNm
patents.google.com/patent/EP1854025A2/en
patents.google.com/patent/US6054928A/en
archive.fo/VEuuc
patents.google.com/patent/US8512129B2/en
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Facebook#2003–2006:_Thefacebook,_Thiel_investment,_and_name_change
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In-Q-Tel
sciencediplomacy.org/article/2014/advanced-web-based-temporal-analytics-for-arms-control-verification-and-compliance
targetedjustice.com
targetedevidence.com
everydayconcerned.net
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I think its safe to assume that every action, every thing you've said and done has been logged for future use against you. Just look at Google.

The only safe place (for now) is in your own mind

Can't believe they need a manual to push buttons.
ffs fedniggers…

Attached: godzirra.jpg (1280x720, 65.82K)

Better turn everyone into a bad goy then

Surveillance is mostly used as a psyop, for now. They want people to govern and self-censor themselves because they don't have the resources to do it on a massive scale. If enough people learn about the Jew, no bots and algorithms are going to save them.

Attached: 1398158944001.png (600x500, 98.31K)

If you look into the founders of Palantir, it's a bunch of "PayPal Mafia" literal Jews trying to monopolize data management for every major industry and every value chain. Finance, point of sale, banking, manufacturing, law enforcement, oil, mining, etc. These kikes think of themselves as the "next generation American aristocracy" that is rising from the ashes of dying WASP-dom. Not even joking.

archive.is/HeDR3

These are not the types of people that you want having their hands on critical infrastructure. It's the real-world equivalent of the Nazgûl raiding Minas Ithil.

Well for example if you live in a cucked country with shit ISPs, you dont want your activities reported to the police.

My fucking point is that you shouldn't post inflammatory things recklessly because they might come back to bite you in the ass. Theres a timr and place for that.

Look up the management structure of literally every data mining, cloud storage and web tracking software company, it's mostly kikes or is owned by them. Even if we disregard the (((five eyes))) or companies like (((Google))) , the civilian network layer of spying by these kikes is immense and very well inter-connected as well.

give this a read (if you haven't already) and tell me what you think if you have a moment. I'm curious for feedback.

Separately, I will read the archive link. It looks interesting. Thanks

check and see if I got it right:

Fall of the Aristocrat

Stuck in current understanding mentioning "investors, transactions, b2b, b2c, etc" while condemning those who are stuck in their ways and unable to change.

"Man-machine symbiosis" -why?

open source technology / only make mention of numbers of users and never tell why it's superior

high level programming handling calculations behind mans conceptualization (conceptualization of what?)
goes on to mention data tracking via palentir

machine learning tech will somehow make life better by removing the mystery (the perfect wine scenario)

butterfly economics unavoidable / political unrest imminent

massive shifts i wealth because reasons unexplained in any detail

admit that every major corp has had data leaks. Interesting.
further admit they will grow in scope and sophistication

basically every single job in every single sector is going to be cut
depression will be on levels never before witnessed
automation will take over everything
nobody will have any purpose whatsoever

we must continue to push toward automation.

I feel like we're on the Enterprise and suddenly the Zorgs have gotten a hold of the controls and are trying to figure out how to pilot the ship.
The only thing they've ever done is destroy and now they're planning the future of mankind, unironically.
It's a Twilight Zone series.

It seems that they are trying to troll the investors into another dot com bubble.

simplest answer is probably the most accurate. Yep.

Told you ages ago. They have tools, but they are retarded.

Be very scared goyim. Dare not to write anything wrong. Only do it in your mind. Sounds to me your a shill. People don't give a fuck anymore about your scare tactics. Fucking pricks. We say and do what we want without fear more and more as truth and reality hits the heart of people. You can go and fuck yourself with your gay ass fear mongering. 8ch = glownig place no1 atm. KIKE JEW NEGRO; JEW KIKE JEW . ZION FUCK SHIT FUCK. FREEDOM SHIT. EERROR ERROR. ZION FUCK. DEGENERACY. ZION DESTRUCTION OF WORLDS. IN END THE FAULT OF PEOPLE WHO ALLOWING IT. FUCK YOU SHILL.

This.

If the state doesn't know you have it and it isn't registered to them, they can't track it. Whatever it is. Just saying, give it some thought.

Which is one reason why there's strong interest to automate it all, by having machines handle all the analysis/planning work themselves. Ultimately their goal I'd imagine is to streamline decision making to simple yes or no prompts on policies/proposals, and have machines figure out the rest. But the problem is you still need intelligent people to oversee its development, otherwise one major flaw would jeopardize everything.

Nobody is trying to take away your right to be an unreasoning spaz enslaved to lies, loser.

Palantir sucks. The all-stalked panopticon is abusive narcissistic shit. The people who have all data can lie about all data - something I discovered as a leftist activist.

People think this shit is used to root out racists…

OP is a psyop to make it seem like they are less capable then they are.

type a name in and itll show you literally every text message and DM in facebook and gmail. Every snapchat that was promised to be deleted. If you're important enough and or its late enough in the game they also keep a log of every webcam that tracks you. So holding your phone? they keep all that video data.

I think you're right.
Pretty much they're just boring people who have been appointed to positions of control by some weird fucking lottery system and how much 12yr old cock they will suck on camera. Then once they get there they realize how fucking retarded they really are (pic related) and pull in some shabbos to pick up the slack. All the while they don't actually produce ANYTHING AT ALL but they're so jewy they only know that the world is working against them so they need to keep tabs on everyone. In doing so they hear all these conversations where people mostly don't give a fuck about them, they get mad because they're supposed to be important, then feel resent for their hosts like spoiled children, start bbq'ing kids and the viscious cycle starts anew.

I think that pretty much sums it up. We really should be colonizing Mars by now. I'm so sick of the kikes and their lies.

Attached: glowingloser.jpg (1024x768, 106.84K)

You are making technology seem so attractive.

This, the CIA and the FBI can suck my dick.

They are busy with mine right now.

And yet the government can’t ask if you’re a citizen or not.

I don't buy that epstein was a super genius neurologist involved in mapping consciuosness and turning it into uploadable datasets.
This girl doesn't even realize the "evil nazis" were ashkenazi's. I'm not super inclined to buy into her opinion.

what the cops are allowed to do is trivial and insignificant compared to what corporations allow themselves for the purpose of grabbing your shekels
fastcompany.com/90302036/over-120-data-brokers-inch-out-of-the-shadows-under-landmark-vermont-law
archive.is/DzmxC
fastcompany.com/90310803/here-are-the-data-brokers-quietly-buying-and-selling-your-personal-information
archive.is/4ZwSq
crackedlabs.org/en/corporate-surveillance
archive.is/WrdNm

My favorite part of the panopticon PSYOP is convincing a bunch of libertarians that a cradle-to-grave ledger of every financial transaction you've ever done is

Bump for important

why not just take precautions and realize that no place except your mind has ever been safe. very intelligent people have been doing this for thousands of years. just speak in oblique terms and you can get anything said if you want

(heil satan!)
i wonder if they're using that data privately to predict markets. with that much data, you have to think you'd be able to predict at least some moves, even if over all its a "random walk," as (((financial theory))) claims

This oughta be a superweapon in our hands.

I just want to take a moment to say that the holocaust never happened, but it should have.

Attached: f0ceb797e5e5e194fa7f274b848c1c2cc0b226a9002919b96aed337e11c1d133.jpeg (589x570, 104.52K)

Heil Satan. The cops have ultimate access to everything the corporations gather though.

Lucifer, look into PROMIS: one can launder money through multinational conglomerates with this software. Or surveil a company so well that you would essentially have insider knowledge.

Tolkien's estate could theoretically sue behind this, yes?
If the selling point of this is "ease of use", and they have to include a fucking screenshot "how to use" manual for fucking LE, then it's not LE "feeding" this shit data. Palantir already has the data, unless I haven't had enough cofeve yet & should stop posting.
So basically a private company has all of this data & the ability to correlate it, and we're supposed to believe this shit is ONLY being used for LE? Betting Palantir also makes huge profits from marketing firms & other big data enterprises.

That was a subject when they banned that guy for a year at Wikipedia. They alledgedly use text mining tools to find aggressive authors.

Interesting question. I would wager that's already been handled on Palantir's end, but you never know. You'd be surprised at how many obvious loose ends like this tech companies end up neglecting due to being focused solely on the appearance of growth/innovation to hoodwink VCs.

Embed related is the founder of Palantir. It's worth a watch if you're interested in what these kikes are trying to go after, if you can manage to stomach the mile-high, shit-for-brains interviewer. Of particular interest is his spiel about immigration – pretty much lays out in the open that Silicon Valley wants cheap-ass labor from Asia to build a bunch of patchwork crap for them so they can rake in as much monopoly money as possible in as short a time as possible.

I wonder how much this is used for actual nefarious deep state shit and how much this is used for dicklet glowniggers to stalk their exes and oneitis crushes.

Attached: f7fa4ef51dfc50866d2cbf75f7cc2e2dcf2fc62ee1fa03a17cbc30c07e219969.jpg (500x478, 42.54K)

Get with the times, boys. Palantir is only disclosing what they're comfortable with the public knowing.

System and method for convenience gaming (Don't let the name fool you)
patents.google.com/patent/EP1854025A2/en
Actions at this point, may include, without limitation, determining an outcome and/or amount, accessing another server and/or software application, retrieving information, preparing a response to the user, etc. The action of determining an outcome and/or amount might take place, for example, if the user is using the device to place wagers in connection with a gambling activity. For certain gambling activities, such as a table game or slot machine, a random number generator may be incorporated to determine the outcome (i.e., whether the user won or lost) and the gaming server software would also determine an amount won or lost based on the amount wagered and any applicable odds. The action of accessing another server and/or software application might occur, for example, in the event the user is engaging in a services activity such as accessing news services, making reservations and placing food and beverage orders at a restaurant, or making a retail purchase. The action of retrieving information might occur when the gaming server software is prompted to access another server for the purpose of retrieving a certain type of information requested by the user.

That's a pretty blatant patent troll.

Are you trying to "do your part" and protect us fine gentleman from evil information?
You wouldn't happen to be "correcting the record" now, would you?

Cuz I got more!

patents.google.com/patent/US6054928A/en

But wait! Prisoners are BAD! yuk yuk yuk!

A system and method for tracking, monitoring and learning prisoner or parolee behavior involves obtaining prisoner or parolee data and monitoring data for at least one individual prisoner or parolee, storing the prisoner or parolee data and monitored data into a database, learning prisoner or parolee behavior from the prisoner or parolee data and the monitored data in the database, and updating the prisoner or parolee data and the monitored data in the database. Expert system (i.e. including but not limited to fuzzy logic, reinforcement learning, neural networks, artificial intelligence, etc.) algorithms are executed for determining and analyzing deviated behavior by the prisoner or parolee. A parole level is assigned to the prisoner or parolee and it is determined whether the prisoner or parolee is to be moved up or down a parole level depending on whether the prisoner or parolee behavior does not constitute or does constitute prisoner or parolee violations. Furthermore, the system tracks, monitors, and learns the behavior of the prisoner or parolee by controlling and regulating the permitted/prohibited locations or sectors, the permitted/prohibited location or sector dwell times, the permitted/prohibited travel routes, the permitted/prohibited travel times that the prisoner or parolee spends at or between various locations.

please come back
I'm dying to show everyone who owns the patents!

Sure hope he comes back

Attached: sadcloon.jpg (770x520, 33.5K)

Patent trolling is a way for a large company to tie up competitors with expensive litigation in sectors you want to expand into so you can muscle them out and/or stifle their products. When you see a big company patenting something that is already on the market in some way, they're planning on Jewing those companies over.

archive.fo/VEuuc

And that little spot where is says "worldwide applications?"
patents.google.com/patent/US8512129B2/en

What's that mean? I'm really new to this stuff.

Attached: realtimeoutcomes.png (282x758, 53.57K)

Isn't that just showing where the same patent has been applied for?

I don't know
but there's that name again…
Interactive Games.
What's up with that? I wonder who owns Interactive games and why they would hold so many patents on statistics and probability outcomes software? Such an odd time, too, right before Sept 2001.

Coincidences, I'm sure.

Attached: cfph.interactivegames.png (742x727, 81.78K)

Well gents,
I'm just a schizo-larp-boomer-fag but I bet if we could track this company back to, say Colorado and/or Canada, and find out who all is involved, I bet that would be interesting.
Wish I had a machine that would tell me event outcomes so I could determine when it would all come out.

Like I said, looks like a pretty run of the mill patent trolling scheme. Do you have some kind of actual point to make?

bump

At the upper levels, they already have most of the internet monitored and measured for "spikes" in threatening activity. Based on the threat level measured by predictive algorithms, they utilize counter-measures of varying intensity. It's being done as I type this post. You can type "gas the kikes" all you want, and it will probably not warrant a response from this system as it is deemed insignificant. Start exposing their actual schemes, opposing them and devising tactics for fighting them, and it reacts almost instantaneously, especially if your posts have great exposure among "sensitive demographics" (they measure this as well) . In essence, the system predicts what thoughts and actions could actually lead to gassing the kikes and tries various options to shut it down.png.

Their measures vary from sending the bots (regardless of platform), shills of various degree to outright shutting the site down,preventing people from accessing it, or using more radical options such as physical liquidation of a threat (this is mostly done with insiders who reveal too much information so the average user doesn't have much to worry about).

The killer move will be using this very system against it's creators.

Have a bump

All the surveillance in the world ain't useful for stopping the inevitable, and race war is coming.

Welcome to 2018 OP

Attached: Palantir-The-Palantir-Platform-The-Platform-for-12.jpg (3000x2250 1.08 MB, 888.64K)

Within the first 10 minutes of shots being fired your mechanism for race distinction will go out the window.
What remains is culture and values.
War is divided by 2 groups, those who want to impose their will and those who want to be left alone.

nigger you dont understand
its all simulation these days, nothing important is done by humans anymore

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (600x435, 285.65K)

Lmao this

##

You just know sayanim in the various agencies run warrantless searches whenever their fellow tribe members need them to. When evidence of these willful, criminal infractions shows up under internal security audits, virtually everybody either conveniently ignores or makes excuses for them. Those with any significant time on the pond know better than to call out any of the Chosen's antics. Occasionally, a newfag agency drone comes along who naively believes justice can be served if only a whistle is blown. These are either heavily reeducated into conformity (for momentary, isolated lapses of reason) or Seth Riched when deemed a lost cause.

Assuming you drive everywhere. public transport, uber/lift, walking, biking, skateboards, parking nearby then other mode of transportation the rest of the way = all of a sudden this supposed pinpoint tracking is spotty to non existent.

Yes, I was told this directly by a jew, which is why I made sure that I never lived at the place my driver's licence listed for many years.

implying that public transport doesn't have this tech and cameras. If you only take public transport, you're not going anywhere fast.

One of these is true

stupid or trolling? "this tech" is looking up info based on license plates.

The technocracy cannot arrive soon enough.

Attached: Tay.jpg (500x500, 213.73K)

Attached: I am anti-semite.png (247x311, 93.84K)

A trivial media verification (ca. 1985-92) in the widely absorbed TV show MacGyver. He worked for a shadowy (((zionist))) private sector group, The Phoenix Foundation. At a subconscious level across the broad effects of mass media on white conscience, these post-war kike hacks in fictions and entertainment are not inconsequential.

Attached: zionist macgyver.jpg (460x317, 53.95K)

College drop out con artist groomed for fronting mrchant spook ops; Ghislain is th only brains there. That resting ass-eating grin tells the tale: low rent narcissist bullshiter that won the tribal lottery (for a time.) His university teaching position at Barr's father's school may have coincided with him being force out, or leaving in disgust just prior.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Facebook#2003–2006:_Thefacebook,_Thiel_investment,_and_name_change
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In-Q-Tel
sciencediplomacy.org/article/2014/advanced-web-based-temporal-analytics-for-arms-control-verification-and-compliance

There, I got you all started. Bed time for me now.

Forgot a pic. Have this one of the 'PayPal Mafia' - with Thiel, Palantir's founder and chairman, in the purple shirt.

Attached: section-1.png (2000x1655 222.33 KB, 640.07K)

Can they figure out what that hole on my ass is?

lolbertarianism is just feudalism for the digital age

Attached: C_eH54QWAAAzHKl.jpg (720x960, 102.19K)

More advanced surveillance technologies are used in the Targeted Individual Program (gangstalking):

targetedjustice.com

targetedevidence.com

everydayconcerned.net

Go away conservatard.

It is just too much data, convoluted, they want to have the same weaponized autism but as an easy app. They are not grabbing the correct data though, so heh.

it's just weird man the disconnect with some of this shit, like Peter Thiel can go around implying anyone else is unpatriotic

and he gets to kind of just sit in some forum or in an interview without getting called out, it's amazing this guy goes around as a full mental patient never getting called out or willing to seriously defend himself

The chuztpah of these kikes…

Attached: evil wizard dude.jpg (726x410, 32.17K)

Kikes like to spy

This would be based in an ethnostate

Archive link didn't capture the images but yeah what else did you expect from the PayPal Jews

based?

I wonder if they're working on something behind the scenes or if this is already used under the guise of "saving lives" preemptively, given recent events.

There already exists technology to "read" your mind