Why don't they just go back Zig Forums?

So interesting to see “Progressive” Democrat Congresswomen, who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe, the worst, most corrupt and inept anywhere in the world (if they even have a functioning government at all), now loudly and viciously telling the people of the United States, the greatest and most powerful Nation on earth, how our government is to be run. Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came. Then come back and show us how it is done. These places need your help badly, you can’t leave fast enough. I’m sure that Nancy Pelosi would be very happy to quickly work out free travel arrangements!

mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1150381394234941448

Attached: 1563115938730.png (811x550, 71.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-alexandria-ocasio-cortez-rashida-tlaib-pelosi-migrant-centres-a9004246.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They are here to weaken and subvert the United States from within. Sage for twitter OP.

Bump!
Trump just unleashed a great beast beast!

The Indepent is quick with writing this article.
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-alexandria-ocasio-cortez-rashida-tlaib-pelosi-migrant-centres-a9004246.html

Attached: 1563114433574m.jpg (543x105 135.98 KB, 82.55K)

USA would be better as a third world shithole.

And Ron Paul's 30yo newsletter had him lynched and censored in the media. Makes you think.

Inb4 moarpheus defending the good jew/muslim

Yeah, I am sure both of them can criticize Israel and AIPAC in Somalie and Puerto Rico.

Hello kike.
USA is defending Israel, not Somalia/Puerto Rico

Feel free to "clap back" niggers. kek

Attached: tenor[1].gif (300x230, 1.07M)

I wish he had said it just like that.

Attached: Perfection.gif (800x333, 5.23M)

That's what shitskin privilege gets you in jew corrupted lands.

You mean kind of how like jews weaseled their way into the government? Maybe all the kikes should go back too

Check out the comments

Attached: screencapture-independent-co-uk-news-world-americas-us-politics-trump-alexandria-ocasio-cortez-rashida-tlaib-pelosi-migrant-centres-a9004246-html-2019-07-14-11_06_33.png (948x6041, 712.74K)

Congrats on knowing nothing about Somalia or Puerto Rico.

You are aware that this newspaper is owned by Putin?

Whenever i see someone who isn't white in the United States who is verbally peddling communism and freeshit, this is exactly what comes into my mind. Kikes wanting cheap labor, kikes should try to labor for one day in their fucking lives.

Notice only the spicjew is being vocal enough to draw those kinds of eyes?

That's the only reason Republikikes kvetch so hard about them.

So interesting to see "progressive" Reddit shitposters, who originally came from boards whose cultures are a complete and total castastrophe, the worst, the most corrupt, and inept anywhere on the net (if they even have a functioning board culture at all,) now loudly and viciously telling the anons of the chans, the greatest and most powerful boards on the net, how our boards should be run. Why don't they go back and fix the totally broken, and jew infested places from which they came. Then come back and show us how it's done. These places need your help badly, you cna't leave fast enough. I'm sure Kek would be very happy to arrange free travel arrangements!

Attached: download.jpeg (1160x773, 94.53K)

The fact that you posted that is a good indicator that you're one of the plebbit aliens who should go back.

Attached: 076f433f5ae8edb40c7347c72f4616837fb80366bbef94cd1ad1a0995b8986d8.jpg (717x880, 85.08K)

Attached: Hello Phaggot Police.gif (480x360 395.98 KB, 30.21K)

Too bad Trumpstein's Brady Bond Browder crew had a 70 year head start.

Never going to happen. They would rather die than do real work.

Attached: 0D59B66A-B335-4D68-BE60-08E1B4BB9D93.jpeg (220x165, 9.5K)

That's the motivation of the Nation Crushers. But the majority of their low-IQ followers just want the benefits of Western civilization without the cause.

They're either too stupid to realize the lights will go off and the crops will fail, just like the wastelands they left behind, or they resent the fact that deep down they know they could never create a civilization, so they want ours.

hes gonna take back to the past to play the shitty games that suck ass

Wouldn't want to spell it properly and risk offending some of those BASED faggots, right?
>>>/reddit/

Nice. Saved to my pasta folder.

These are tiresome, but he trolls the fuck out of leftists and we should use this somehow to goad them on.
Trump has a trend of saying inflammatory things, inviting an (over)reaction, and then revealing info he was already privy to that undermines their kvetching. Expect to see some sort of follow up that vindicates this tweet. Screencap this spoiler.

You seem really mad.

Attached: you have to go back.gif (350x232, 460.83K)

Stop listening to them and start killing them.

Good thing Trump is making sure the country gets flooded with millions of like minded shitskins.