JEWS WANT YOU DEAD

THEY WANT YOU EATING SLOP
UNTO DEATH

THEY HATE HAPPY WHITE PEOPLE
AND THEY WANT YOU DEAD

thedailybeast.com/farmers-markets-have-new-unwelcome-guests-fascists

I have so much fucking hate and love trying to find equilibrium right now that I cannot see straight.

schoonercreekfarm.org

THEY HATE BEAUTY
THEY HATE STRENGTH
THEY HATE VITALITY
THEY HATE YOU AND THEY WANT YOU DEAD
GOD FUCKING DAMN THEM ALL

Attached: D830YO3XsAA9y6O.jpg (640x480, 68.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voat.co/v/news/3215895/18578992/10#18578992/
indianapublicmedia.org/news/judge-denies-schooner-creek-owners-request-for-restraining-order.php
archive.is/rCfAb
youtube.com/watch?v=fcZK6Pg5q1I&t=19s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 071219_Farmers_Market_0026-1024x681.jpg (1024x681, 122.07K)

What is it with comminusm's obsession with famine and starvation?

Leftists acting as mob enforcers of the big agricultural corporations don't seem to notice the irony. Small farmers are attacked by the kikes globally, not just in the US.

As long as everyone is miserable everyone is happy. Can't have feelings hurt because someone has something they were willing to perhaps work a bit harder to obtain, right? Oh, but the jews who take care of us at the top need to be provided for better because without them we wouldn't even have dirt to eat.

EU "activist" and health ministers tried to block a shipment of 70.000 sheep from Romania to Kuwait a few days ago.
Most of the Sheep are bought by gov corp from farmers at a decent.

They stated something about animal rights,like it's Romania's fault the ship they transport it to Kuwait(kuwait owned) is subpar

Still waiting for the day one of these people targeted by the media goes to a reporter's house and just kills them with a machete

TOP KEK

Ees good idea senore. Try a sample.

Attached: si.jpg (408x612, 82.26K)

They notice it just fine. That's the whole point.

Literal DACA dubs!

Those activists are literally funded by top kikes in order to ruin the lives of ordinary people and force various agendas (21, 31) under the insidious guise of "ethics" (which is just religious insanity packed under the pseudo-intellectual guise that has nothing to do with actual philosophy). It's all a part of the same noahide globohomo cult. Death to tikkun olam

Yes, spiritual Jews never change. But they are prostituting themselves rather cheaply I must add. Maybe there is an over-abundance of shallow, petty, psychopathic opportunists….

Here's the plan, fill the country with people that hate us. Like the Muslims we bomb for israel and the blacks our military bombs (Somalia).

Right now Trump and the MSM have teamed up to turn the Mexicans and whites against each other. (Univision and Telemundo are Jewish owned)

If you think trump and the media are against each you're wrong. If you think that Trump is some bumbling fool who can fiz immigration you're wrong. He knows exactly what he's doing, divide and conquer, stoking racial tensions as he allow record amounts to pour in.

And once the racial tension comes to a boil it will be time to allow the govts to collapse under their mountain of debt ie remove police and the courts. Then it will be safe for the animals to take out their aggression on whitey.

People think the debts don't matter are in for a rude awakening, once we get the bad news we will regret being so passive as the Jews sip[hon away our wealth in every way imaginable. And then we get to pay interests to the people who stole our wealth. Checkmate Goy.

Please do not do anything in retaliation. Lay down like the fucking cowards you are and let them destroy your people and your land. You are scum anyway and this is revenge for your imperial past.

Denial of food is a common and effective cult method for control and manipulation.

Jew mad cause you can't follow the state constitution when you invade different states with their smartphones. Waaaahhh wittle babies can't even follow their own laws.

Hard to make rational thoughts and decisions when you're hungry.

Attached: oliver_721_420_80_s_c1[1].jpg (721x420, 33.53K)

And here's the jew suggesting we respond with some sort of thinly disguised suggestion of violence, further isolating whites and passing new laws.

No motherfucker, in America we have to stop being a white movement and work top protect all mankind from Jewish enslavement.
We have to win election and whites and Mexicans have the numbers to do so.

Why do you think the most blatant Jewish puppet, Trump is working so hard to D & C whites and Mexicans.

Notice the Trump admin derailed Patrick Little's idea of taking the money we give Israel and paying it to blacks as reparations. That was a good idea until Trump passed a ten year Guarantee.

Then you guys are cheerleading ICE's upcoming deportation event. Wait til the media digs in and tells their story and plays on white guilt. Isn't strange how there a countdown in the media towards the ICE raids.

The amount removed will be insignificant but it will be a PR nightmare for people wanting to secure the border. wILL PROBABLY LEAD TO MASS AMNESTY

Fuck the border, pass mandatory E verify and OVERTURN THE 1965 IMMIGRATION LAW.
Legal Legal legal legal legal immigration is the issue.

Here's a quote about trump fr 1999.

Attached: 1999.PNG (1167x944, 194.88K)

Demz are the real racists amirite?

Attached: bite.png (680x1147, 916.11K)

“We are very concerned with actions. White supremacy is not just a set of ideas, it is a series of actions. The group Sarah and Doug associate with, Identity Europa, are a white separatist organization. Their goal of racial, ethnic, and religious segregation, shared by white supremacist, fascist, and Klan groups, can only be achieved through political violence against marginalized groups.”

Wow… that sounds like Israel.

This is one of those speech is violence ploys isn't it?

so the jews and non Whites are kicking Whites out of jewed society so Whites are building on their own, to which they skreee about because the jew agenda is really White genocide.

Farming alone isn't enough, need to take over everything: voat.co/v/news/3215895/18578992/10#18578992/

We need to set something up to put a stop to this shit and fight back.

Just once I would like to see every white person still living in a city to leave the city. Just pick up and go for several hours to a day, hell a week. Let everything "run" without any of them and just let it all sink in for a while. A white strike.

Attached: Bingo.gif (500x219, 203.87K)

i read about what they are doing to you guys. you should look into getting a booth at findlay market in cincinnati. i know its a little bit of a haul but it might be worth it to get away from the woke college niggers that are fucking with you guys.

just to clarify, jews and pets are skreeing because Whites have the gaul to not lie down and die and being productive.

When you put a muslim near the constitution you tried adding extra definitions to it which is subversion of the entire 50 states so nice try with that and it has nothing to do with a supremacy but a disregard for the founding laws and principles of that office that set the foundation for it's people to live on.

Mexicans hate gun rights
They always vote to disarm themselves
All lower IQ races vote to disarm themselves.
Guns rights are the only rights that matter at this point. Everything else is smoke and mirrors to get us to disarm.

I hope every single person smart enough to navigate this board understands this, yes?

Attached: faggotcat.png (781x767, 273.23K)

Wow, they've been going after this family farm for many months. I wish I were local, I'd buy all my veggies from them.

indianapublicmedia.org/news/judge-denies-schooner-creek-owners-request-for-restraining-order.php
archive.is/rCfAb

speech is actually more important but theyre all important.
youd just like to bitch at people until they disarm becuase only whites can understand free speech.

Actually, most people coming to the US, excluding freedom-hating leafs, are coming for freedoms like speech and funs. It is those who always had such freedoms that vote aganst them. For example, my friend who owns an armalite rifle arged that "ar's were designed to kill people so they are bad and need banned" and then he argued that "there needs to be a mental health test to purchase any firearm". He followed this with "we should get rid of the constitution" and "why do we have laws from 200yrs ago". He is basically a statist who has no value of history, which is the opposite of his pov a even a year ago, where he was on some "all politicians are related and descend from some king, even hillary, obama, and bush". I have never been so sad.

unironically get peterson to tweet the connection between this and farmer killing communists

Attached: jord sjw terror.jpg (640x583, 37.66K)

banning speech is ONLY about disarming us. That is it. The goal is disarming us. They are attacking both ends, but once "mean things" are banned from being said, guns soon follow because mentioning your right to own whatever you like is "mean" to certain people.
Do not miss the target. The target is guns. That is what all this is about.

yea but you ban speech then they go ban guns and well first they got to take the guns. then if noone can talk about it, they dont even post the news. the internets gone, then they start going house to house taking guns.

what would you do?

Attached: kkkramer.jpg (184x274, 8.02K)

This.

How about money, got any of that? Because in that case, you should give these lovely White people your business.

Farmers prove biology exists independently of ideology & often exist relatively free of the need for a lot of the State provided measures needed by urbanites. As such they're a counter revolutionary force.

I can't imagine how dehumanizing it is to live in a city. I'd give everything I have to see Whites pull a John Gault.

The idea that Jews want to kill everybody has some truth to it.

Attached: retardkike.jpg (496x334, 32.69K)

Yes. And if you don't kill jews, they will win. Stop with the peaceful solutions, that will alwyas fail, and start with the only real solution: kill all jews, and kill all leftists.

>>>Zig Forums
Fuck off nigger, you'll never be white.

Attached: 35.png (416x396, 174.33K)

Where can I look for\find a 'white' farmers market?
I would have some cash to spend there…

Attached: jew balloon.jpg (426x810, 33.11K)

Ours got shut down a while ago because some fucking shitskin bought out all the surrounding properties and strangled it out of existence.

There are quite a few where I live but for the most part they are swarming with asians & mexicans.
I actually buy most of my produce at the mexican markets.
There is less selection but for the staples, tomato, onion, bananas and lettuce they are about 1/2 price from the big American markets.
The food is just as good, for the most part.

Attached: americans.jpg (736x673, 111.94K)

Fucking beaners, make sure they don't give you salmonella or some shit. Ours got flooded with chinks and shitskins.

Attached: if only.png (600x558, 336.75K)

You all believe the Jews are slowly killing you.

But not a single one of you will go on Youtube and leave the comment "I don't want to pay for your promised land."

youtube.com/watch?v=fcZK6Pg5q1I&t=19s

Attached: defenestrate juden.jpg (350x256, 30.7K)

The six quinoa plants you use to hide the cannabis growing in the back yard of your co-op do not count

Attached: 02dc678ecf321a5a56f1d63757fab38413aef6c7bebed66842e53ef172a0b33c.jpg (759x1162, 324.97K)

statics show that the vast majority of mexicans are democratic voters. that means they vote against basic human rights like gun ownership and they vote for more handouts.

Do you think there is even a remote chance that Mexicans are going to join up with the Gringos and vote Republican? LOL. Mexican people are dependent on handouts, they're not going to vote against them.

But maybe we can join them in voting for some of the worst left wing candidates who may just crash and burn the entire country. America as we know it has been teethering on the edge of death for quite some time. Let's not be cruel and prolong the suffering vote for a civil-war candidate.

Attached: luF6dqYYQmw.jpg (850x890, 165.31K)

OP's strange statement?

Who? the Jews? LOL

What they have is they stick together and they have a lot of malice? They do not have a lot of physical or intellectual strength.

They have 100 different genetic diseases.

About Jews, this would be correct.

I also wonder about that pic. That looks to me like an mtf. Long arms, and wide shoulders in comparison to the head. I have my doubts about this being real news. Maybe these farmers are actors.

White's have concepts of ideals which they used to strive to emulate and that gave us our culture albeit constantly tainted by the presence of the jew. The jew wants these ideals destroyed, not because they are intrinsically wrong (they are not and actually benefit the jew because he can exploit them)), but because we created them. The jew does not strive to be better or create beauty because he believes his Satanic god favors him above all others. They are incapable as a subspecies of getting anywhere near these white ideals, so better not to try and just think you are superior despite the mountains of evidence that shows they are inferior to whites and have contributed nothing of intrinsic value to our civilization
The corruption and destruction of aesthetics in art, architecture, film, the human body, having children, love, sex, relationships, mental health, family etc. have all been driven by the jew
There is really only one solution to this problem that has plagued mankind for millennia

Attached: gasmarkkike.gif (173x162, 484.33K)

Notice how the Kikes are Kiking up farmer's markets by sending in libtard hipsters to kike it up.

Because slaves must starve. Jews want us all as their slaves.

It goes back to the Pale of Settlement and Jewish behavior generally. They are…not a rural people, to say the least. Power and money concentrate in cities, so that's where you'll find Jews.
Small towns are also, typically, very insular, and look on outsiders with skepticism (by necessity, since small towns are politically and militarily/security-wise weak, and can't have new people come in and fuck around).
All of this creates an adverse relationship between Jews and country folk. In the Pale of Settlement, this divide sometimes resulted in pogroms (many fake or exaggerated, but all of the real ones justified), particularly when the o only Jews these peasants might meed would be a tax collector or a tavern owner (Jews were notorious for spiking their drinks and then sticking smashed Russians with ridiculously over-the-top bills to get them into permanent usury-debt). The peasants who joined the Cossacks in the Khmelnitsky Uprising had these exact reasons, as the Jewish arendators, on behalf of the Polish nobles (schlachta), had been ripping off peasants for centuries. This same kind of reasoning is why the Jews turned on the 1890's progressive movement (pro-silver, William Jennings Bryan, etc.), because while Jews are normally glad to push a "power to the people" narrative to displace and replace gentile elites, that particular movement was rural-based and pointed at (((speculators))) in New York for creating the Panic of 1893.
Whether 18th, 19th, 20th, or 21st centuries, Jews see the countryside as a dangerous, insular breeding ground of potential "hate" toward Jews, the complete opposite of the polyglot, multicultural, multiethnic cities in which Jews thrive through centering around power and money, and survive through crypsis and blending into the incoherent mass of humanity. Hence Kaganovich and the enslavement of Russian farmers onto the kolkhoz, hence the "anti-kulak" movement, etc. Just making sure that any of that old pro-Tsar, pro-Christian, anti-atheist/communist sort of Russian patriotism would never again rise in the countryside and menace the zhid. The Jew doesn't have to worry about the famine, he will do fine, only the shkotzim will suffer.

These people at least want bad things to happen to people.

Attached: 1562869092928.jpg (940x1024, 203.99K)