Jeffrey Epstein's New Mexico ranch linked to investigation

New info on Epkike

Attached: 186410.png (570x650, 287K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bruce_King
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Richardson
abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/billionaires-mexico-ranch-linked-investigation-64309329
archive.fo/UpkuI
gratitudeamerica.org/about/
nonprofitfacts.com/international/Gratitude-America-Ltd.html
archive.is/gV5Ne
govexec.com/management/2016/11/obama-freezes-ses-hiring-and-gives-appointees-resignation-deadline/133327/
whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/executive-order-promoting-accountability-streamlining-removal-procedures-consistent-merit-system-principles/
people.com/home/joe-francis-loses-mexican-estate-kardashian-vacation-spot/
twitter.com/JoshRosner/status/1153295016640618501/photo/1
snopes.com/fact-check/bill-clinton-with-jeffrey-epstein/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

New targets to dig to

Bruce King
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bruce_King

Bill Richardson
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Richardson

Article

abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/billionaires-mexico-ranch-linked-investigation-64309329

archive.fo/UpkuI

gratitudeamerica.org/about/

nonprofitfacts.com/international/Gratitude-America-Ltd.html

b-but all the cool MIGApedos said Epstein would only ever fuck children on his Island, which was proof that the God Emperor did absolutely nothing wrong?

I bet you're an atheist.
You would deny the existence of water were you a fish.

Are you saying I'm an atheist because I don't have blind faith in Yael Kushner's abba?

no i'm sayin you're too stupid to recognize my ability to draw such a random distinction about yourself from seemingly nothing might actually be relevent to your interest to figure out how?
but you won't

It's insane to me that over two years ago we delved into this shit and I personally produced over one hundred pages worth of primary data into the New Mexico compound along with maps of the massive ancient underground chasm beneath that area and tunnels connecting to the southern border underground.

Fucking ridiculous that they had all that data two god damn years ago and now it finally comes up…. How many lives were lost due to this bullshit and not going in there immediately and fucking his lunch up.

user! Stop your thinking and don't stray from the hivemind! Don't forget to vote for Trump 2020! He will surely build that wall this time!

Don't negate the role of public awareness.
We all did our part.

Yeah we did everything we could. It's just, god damn… it just gets tiresome how behind us the media truly is. We legitimately do more for the normies than over half of the decision makers of the planet, over 90% of all global media and we are so far ahead of the news cycle that it isn't even funny. The amount of shit we have looked into and solved or exposed makes the media completely irrelevant and this issue here, and the fact so many were harmed due to them not reporting on the data WE provided, makes them even worse. Not to mention the failure politicians of course.

I swear I am running for a position during the next cycle in my local area. Sick of this nonsense. I suggest other anons do it as well. We need intelligent people who actually look into issues making decisions again instead of these stooges and cowards we have now.

Rant over…

Just exactly how many exotic rape lairs does this kike own?

Attached: d4a8fa279e6010fdab382fb26a58a635.jpg (1818x1001, 284.28K)

all of them

The New Mexico place was always top of my list given it sits quite literally on top of an ancient chasm that is the size of the entire west coast of the United States. A massive area underground, huge, that was carved during a previous age. The amount of space that is likely down there would be a wetdream for people looking to hide shit, move shit, and store things.

I believe it is rape and torture but you would have to ask 'purple user' since he has been in their while someone was murdered.

The more I hear about this Jeffery Epstein character, the more I don't care for him.

there

is there a timeline.jpg for this whole thing
i stopped paying attention to pizzagate ages ago
surprised hollywood isn't being turned upside down for their (((underground studios)))

More addresses:

archive.is/gV5Ne
archive.is/gV5Ne
archive.is/gV5Ne
archive.is/gV5Ne

I think there might be one on VOAT

(((Space alien))) Sam Francis has also been running his own bordello down in Mexico…reputedly they're pimping underage girls there.

Attached: article-0-182EC6CE00000578-63_634x595.jpg (634x595, 121.48K)

Yeah Ray Diaz is apparently connected to that as well.

Is he really a heeb? The only thing I've ever seen is a claim that his real surname is "Frankel", with nothing to back it up. Although, when Tila Tequila was having her metldown on cuck/pol/ a few years ago, she used him as an example of a jewish friend.

Shut the fuck up fag.
Godan is not a real person but a personification of nature you jewnigger.
Stop pretending some jew made the world.

His Ranch was South of Sante Fe. Chaco Canyon near by is occult and demonic, perhaps with tunnels.

Nigger
on a
Digger

Ok, now your turn!

Attached: dune.jpg (1927x2880, 171.45K)

Media is the name of a company that operates in the field of obfuscation. Those working for Media are graduates of The Performing Arts Center of Washington D.C.

The biggest news story in the history of the US is right here: govexec.com/management/2016/11/obama-freezes-ses-hiring-and-gives-appointees-resignation-deadline/133327/

And hardly anyone knows about it.
Let me ask you, if you had become president and not Trump, what would be your first objective upon taking office?
Your answer isn't important, only that you acknowledge the first objective you undertook would have been important. Real important.
Well, the first thing Trump did upon taking office was dig into the Office of Personnel Management and order background checks (granting over 1.2 Billion Dollars for them to get expedited) on Obamas SES selections.
Must have been pretty important.
Here's a portion of the outcome of that
whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/executive-order-promoting-accountability-streamlining-removal-procedures-consistent-merit-system-principles/

Deep State = SES
Some interesting names on that list of 7,000 appointees. Many don't even exist (as in, created out of thin air) and many have been seen on t.v. in some very peculiar roles. Grieving family members? Sorry, try again.

^^^cont.
What exactly happens when communism takes over?
Who are those people that find themselves at the top of the new system?
Where did they come from and how did the previous empire fall?
Where they participants in the demise of the previous empire?
Weren't something like 85% of communist russias ruling class jewish?
How many jews were appointed to obamas SES?
Who exactly are those people calling white people racists? Yelling "evil nazi!" in the steets? Why are they so mad?

I figured it all out without knowing the questions. If you want to know more about what's really going on, dig in.

I think I'll add this picture for all the shills that would just rather this nasty littles series of posts go away.
Hi Shills! Yeah I see you and I've seen you and I've had your information from day 1. Thank Trump for your lives. He's too kind.

Attached: aryanbreeder.jpg (500x513, 36.71K)

Another one of gods chosen. The J£WI$H rabbi are fond of this saint

I wish you'd stop stuttering. It doesn't help

Blacko on a backhoe?? Kek if legit.

bump

Nigger on a digger is my guess too. Though I would affectionately call that a "mini"(mini-excavator).

Your pic=Spic with a stick?

How about this pic? 6 million reich points for a correct response!

Answer: epor a no paos

Attached: 0d2e1354ff818e573c84a628e0310c1b.jpg (400x262, 18.75K)

Notable. We need to put this on the Q Research Board. Huge rabbit hole with a lot of targets.

Shills are shilling we are over the target

BLACKS ON TRACKS???

Prune Coon

yours = jews noose?

Soap on a rope.
…but jooze noose is an equal and valid answer, so congratulations, you've just won 6 billion reich points!

can someone explain this? nog on a job? nigger on a rigger?

Clever this one is.

Attached: hip-is-everything-oh-yeah-baby.jpg (677x716, 89.73K)

What if Epstein was corrupted by a foreign influence for being a pedo? Than, this foreign influence bank rolled him and used his property for smuggling?
What could be the potential damage if this was true?

I'm still waiting for the dime to drop on Joe Francis' Mexican estate and the shit that's been going on there. It's like he's MiniMe to Epstein.

people.com/home/joe-francis-loses-mexican-estate-kardashian-vacation-spot/

Attached: mexico-6.jpg (800x571 736.41 KB, 96.29K)

Don't they stick nuclear waste down there? Or am I thinking Nevada?

Google earth is censored on these addresses

Attached: E562F1FD-6B13-436C-81BF-656F3DFD025F.png (750x1334, 2.44M)

bump

Why is the Entrance to the Ranch on the West Side, when the nearest Main Road (the 41 N-S) is to the East?
To Illustrate this point, note in Sat View where the south driveway ends bottom of the fancy circle/helo pad, there are many Vehicle tracks (presumed by caretakers) leading to an Eastern Dirt Road that goes to Zorro Road, much shorter than going out the West Entrance and then driving all the way around???????????????????????????
What is to the West that is so Important?
Or What is to the East than needs to be Hidden by using Dirt Roads?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1917x965, 2.75M)

Darkie up a digger.

Attached: 68da12ae27dfb3a8ec3c1d19aecc823381c00e54.jpg (600x450, 24.56K)

Research Jeffrey Epstein VI, this non-profit is associated with mind control, AI and human experimentation.

everything but nuclear codes

bump

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (634x910, 1.07M)

This dude has such a lame taste in shoes

>archive.is/gV5Ne
Mapquest has an older view, pre-helipad apparently?

Bing Maps show another access road on right side, maybe a later view than Google Maps version?

Attached: bing maps epstein nm.jpg (3475x2010 856.44 KB, 1.88M)

He's a real jerk.

Just posting the only picture I've so far seen of Epstein and Clinton together. Source: twitter.com/JoshRosner/status/1153295016640618501/photo/1 . Surprisingly (((Snopes))) confirms this pic as true and honest: snopes.com/fact-check/bill-clinton-with-jeffrey-epstein/ .

Attached: EAFTs69WwAEroOf.jpg (508x393 229.52 KB, 162.47K)

Attached: 52e9ca31b96ad165.jpg (480x508, 38.5K)

It surprises even me how boldfaced his lie of "only 4 trips, all of them helping niggers in Africa, accompanied by Secret Service everytiem" was, even for someone who lied under oath. Those flight logs do not lie. Why make up bullshit that can be trivially debunked?

Oh new info. on Epstein? Time to delete the thread!

Been searching for Ghilsene Maxwell's recent photos but there's none.

Matches his egg-shaped penis.

Egg-shaped penis.

Mods deleted the last thread. Bumping this one

The word is "schlub," user.

Parole-violator on a mini-excavator or bro on a backhoe.

heh

Pretty fuckin good man
10/10 at least

TICK-TOCK KIKEL!

Attached: Raku-nisekoi-smug-face.png (313x325, 32.94K)

Because the effort to debunk a lie is a greater measure than actually making it.

That picture is my OC from like two years ago when elf on the shelf memes were popular and I can confirm "nigger on a digger" is what I had in mind

I've never seen it reposted before. I'm pretty sure I only got like 50 upvotes on reddit but I guess that was enough for you homos to find it

So you're saying I won?
nice!

Tonight. You.

Attached: SmartSelect_20190723-031512_Twitter.gif (528x640, 4.59M)

You're next. Bitch.

Attached: SmartSelect_20190723-031915_Twitter.gif (640x598, 7.77M)

bump

Attached: zorro_tax.png (1094x749, 123.4K)

Don't need to be a fish to deny "water." You probably also believe in "space." Fucking psyopnigger

Call me a believer, Deucey!

Attached: telemoon.jpeg (1300x1300 82.14 KB, 104.93K)

nighly epstein bump

Nigger the aoc in mexico is 12. It's a shithole for more reasons than drugs and cartels.

Attached: yok.jpg (939x704, 486.31K)

jew on a ewe

no

Yid on a kid

No I haven't.

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN