The Untold Story of Christian Zionism’s Rise to Power in the United States

The largest pro-Israel organization in the United States is not composed of Jews, but of Christian evangelicals, with a total membership of 7 million, more than 2 million more members than the entirety of the American Jewish community.

Members of this organization, Christians United for Israel (CUFI), met in Washington on Monday, attracting thousands of attendees and featuring speeches from Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, Secretary of State and former CIA Director Mike Pompeo, Vice President Mike Pence, and National Security Advisor John Bolton. CUFI’s leader, controversial evangelical preacher John Hagee, has met with President Donald Trump several times and was recently part of an exclusive White House meeting in March on the administration’s upcoming “peace plan” for Israel and Palestine.

renegadetribune.com/the-untold-story-of-christian-zionisms-rise-to-power-in-the-united-states/

Attached: AP_19189573392084_edited.jpg (1400x934, 213.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k
dbs.bh.org.il/familyname/zwick
archive.is/nfud9
invidio.us/watch?v=nNvtA_q0e20
mintpressnews.com/untold-story-christian-zionists-power-united-states-israel/260532/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

literally the same thing
Christian evangelical is inversion as evangelical = Eve Angel = Feminine Angel = luciferianism = judaism
luciferianism is luciferianism
their mother, the whore lillith, gave birth to all anti-Christ creatures.

Christfags forced integration with niggers on the White Nation, and they were Zionists even before the Kikes were.

What master do you serve?

More or less parallel to the way in which he was applying psychoanalytic social psychology to the historical
phenomenon of the development of Christian doctrine, Fromm began to apply it to a contemporary social group:
the German working class. He did this in collaboration with the Institute of Social Research…

-The Frankfurt School, it's histories, theories and practices.

Not the Sky-Kike of the Nigger Integrationists, that's for sure!

So you forfeit the divine for an earthly god?
Even if you "hate jews" you do exactly what they want when you denounce anything associated with White history. Nobody cares what YOU think or how YOU feel, they care how THEY think and how THEY feel.
You and I cannot be from the same race. There's no way my lineage has deviated that far from the mean that you cannot see what I can see clear as day. This is elementary shit for me and you cannot understand it but you feel somehow White? GTFO you have no place in OUR homeland.

Adam Green is reporting this well, we're almost at the point of being beheaded for criticizing the joo.

Boyyy this takes me back. Raised evangelical, went to a Pentecostal high school, I actually used to be a Christian Zionist. The really funny thing is Jews despise them even more than regular goyim, and int their typically jewy paranoid mindset think they're using Israel to start Armageddon or something.

Almost like a religion centered around worshipping a rabbi and a jewish god and spirit predisposes your unintelligent jew worshipping ass to pro-jew activities. Watch kikestians defend this.

Pick one, kike worshipping slave.

Here's one
(jew)
I see every single one of you.
We see you.

you*
You're alone in your delusion.

and here's (2) so none of that "(1) and done" nonsense.

Attached: Silence.png (690x516, 347.33K)

There is no Sky-Kike, Christfag.
Christianity is a feminine religion. Any religion where the central figure is a male, with a literal dick (Jesus), is a religion meant for the sexual imagination of women.
In the nigger churches, they depict Jesus as a nigger, not for the benefit of the men, but for the old nigger women in the pews. They don't want to imagine themselves miscegenation with a white Jesus, they demand a nigger Jesus.
This is completely different in Latin America and Asia, where Jesus is either never depicted, or depicted as a white man (the gooks in Korea also spawn numerous cults, where someone claims to be Jesus, precisely because they want a Gook Jesus for sexual imagination purposes). There, the women attracted to Christianity are all into miscegenation.
"Moses was white, didn't you watch The Ten Commandments?" - dumb Christfags like yourself.
Go complain about it to your nigger Christfag brethen, Kike cock-sucker.

hook. line. and sinker.

there jew are.

It's called the Zionist Occupation Government, not the Jew Occupation Government, for a reason.
If Christfags thought it would benefit Kikes in Israel, they'd make every white girl marry a nigger, and turn all the young white men into faggots.
They'd send 100,000 white men to die in a foreign country, to save the life of a single Kike.
These people hate whites more than can possibly be imagined. They hate them even more when they have no other choice but to pretend to represent them to win elections.

Who is this that speaks to me and openly professes to be Anti-Christ?

I only need to show the world the truth once. You have to tell a million lies to cover a million lies.

Attached: Screenshot-2019-7-17 antichrist at DuckDuckGo.png (1098x758, 1.43M)

Reminder that this kind of off-topic shit-flinging is a Freech PsyOp.

Attached: freech pol religion dnc.png (1051x159, 18.43K)

Most men know Christianity is an inherently feminine religion, that appeals mainly to women. And faggots.
What little psychological benefit straight men get out of usually involves imaging they are the Sky-Kike. The Sky-Kike is real, and he believes all the same things you do, and everyone who defies you is really defying the creator of the universe!
In paganism, why did the pagan choose one god over the other? Because they identified with the god the most. The straight male Christian is supposed to identify as the Sky-Kike, to get any psychological gratification out of the religion, but this is not openly expressed, because it would clearly expose the religion as just a bunch of nonsense. Not everyone can be the Sky-Kike simultaneously!

nobody is reading your shit
nobody cares
you openly state you are anti-Christ and therefore fit into a perfect little box which I demonstrated here

Everything you say is summed up in that perfect box. Anti-Christ. That's you.

Tell us, do you think Jesus was a white man? lol

I've always though that this was especially hilariously ironic. Christian Zionists are the only people in the history of the world to actually like Jews, and the Jews hate them more they've ever hated anyone. It just goes to show you, that there is nothing you can do to get Jews on your side.

Attached: 1459214400485-1.png (1130x694, 301.87K)

Wrong. OP started the thread on the same premise we continued. Neck yourself subhuman shit.

Attached: (((You))).png (1200x1042, 246.69K)

what I think doesn't matter.
what the world thinks does.

And the world outside of niggers sees Jesus as a long-haired white guy.

So the reason I'm supposed to reject a religion older than the jews who corrupt it is because you're a closeted faggot who thinks everything masculine exists to dick you down? Coolest story eveh

Attached: gae.png (459x299, 214.35K)

Then THAT is exactly what Jesus is.

Christianity basically commands you to be a faggot for Jesus. Read the Song of Solomon. The religious Christian is supposed to the bride of Christ.
And since Jesus isn't the faggot, that means the Christian-believer is the bottom-bitch.

Jesus also loves to miscegenate with all his non-white brides/tranny traps.

Attached: 8070-96410434-a3cb-4552-856d-0bfa79415962.jpg (860x400, 83.58K)

I hate interacting with the world.

Look what I did with you.
I got you to outline yourself in a way that cannot be reversed. At this point, there is no going back and saying "I'm not Anti-Christ!" because you literally blew up and poured your hatred for Christ all over your posts.
I baited you, dragged you into deep water, grabbed your ankles and started to dunk you and got all the onlookers to laugh at you drowning and I did it with jew propaganda.

Unless you start operating on this level, the jew will always have the upper hand. It is NOT IMPORTANT what YOU think. What matters is what the world thinks!

"You insulted my man!"
Jesus is a literary character in a fictional story that never existed.
You hate interacting with reality, so you substitute your own reality. Makes for a perfect slave that will never fight back.
"Joke's on him, he's gonna burn and hell, and I'm gonna be with Jesus in heaven!"

you really think we're stupid?

^^^ use every opportunity that comes your way.
Thank you guys for bringing more and more our direction.
Truth = once
Lies = a million x a million

And insane.

Best compliment I've ever received in a world where 6yr old boys are having their dicks chopped off with tax money.

Go complain to the Zionists that run the government. Oh wait, they believe the same delusional shit you do.

So now you're psychic and you call me insane?
You have no idea what my beliefs are or if I even have a belief system.
Quote one single thing that I've said of my personal beliefs. Fuck, I could be a black gay jew for all you know.

You've already told us what your beliefs are in this thread, or did that not happen in your imagination?
Here you go.
It's pretty easy to deduce what kind of person goes around calling people the Anti-Christ.

Not one single time did I.

Tell us your line on the forced circumcision of millions of infant boys, lol.

Stay mad foreskin restorationist.
Christianity didnt force your parents to chop your wee wee skin off, you should be ashamed at the fact you deny Jewish hegemony in the face of other facts

NIGGERS I AM JEW AND THIS SITE OFFENDS ME ALL YOUR AUTISM GAVE ME CANCER.

No only did they do it, they forced it on their fellow Christfag Gooks in South Korea and in the Philippines as well.
Without willing Christfag servants, the Kikes couldn't rule. This is just a fact. They are more pro-Israel Christfags than Kikes in America.

Untold? Not untold just not spoken about enough.

Soon:

Already in the 4th and 5th centuries synagogues were burned by Christians.Number of Jews slain unknown.
In the middle of the fourth century the first synagogue was destroyed on command of bishop Innocentius of Dertona in Northern Italy. The first synagogue known to have been burned down was near the river Euphrat, on command of the bishop of Kallinikon in the year 388. [DA450]
694 17. Council of Toledo: Jews were enslaved, their property confiscated, and their children forcibly baptized. [DA454]
1010 The Bishop of Limoges (France) had the cities' Jews, who would not convert to Christianity, expelled or killed. [DA453]
1096 First Crusade: Thousands of Jews slaughtered, maybe 12.000 total. Places: Worms 5/18/1096, Mainz 5/27/1096 (1100 persons), Cologne, Neuss, Altenahr, Wevelinghoven, Xanten, Moers, Dortmund, Kerpen, Trier, Metz, Regensburg, Prag and others (All locations Germany except Metz/France, Prag/Czech) [EJ]
1147 Second Crusade: Several hundred Jews were slain in Ham, Sully, Carentan, and Rameru (all locations in France). [WW57]
1189/90 Third Crusade: English Jewish communities sacked. [DO40]
1235, Fulda/Germany: 34 Jewish men and women slain. [DO41]
1257, 1267: Jewish communities of London, Canterbury, Northampton, Lincoln, Cambridge, and others exterminated. [DO41]
1290 Bohemia (Poland) allegedly 10,000 Jews killed. [DO41]
1337 Starting in Deggendorf/Germany a Jew-killing craze reaches 51 towns in Bavaria, Austria, Poland. [DO41]
1348 All Jews of Basel/Switzerland and Strasbourg/France (two thousand) burned. [DO41]
1349 In more than 350 towns in Germany all Jews murdered, mostly burned alive (in this one year more Jews were killed than Christians in 200 years of ancient Roman persecution of Christians). [DO42]
1389 In Prag 3,000 Jews were slaughtered. [DO42]
1391 Seville's Jews killed (Archbishop Martinez leading). 4,000 were slain, 25,000 sold as slaves. [DA454] Their identification was made easy by the brightly colored "badges of shame" that all Jews above the age of ten had been forced to wear.
1492 In the year Columbus set sail to conquer a New World, more than 150,000 Jews were expelled from Spain, many died on their way: 6/30/1492.
[MM470-476]
1648 Chmielnitzki massacres: In Poland about 200,000 Jews were slain.
[DO43]

The documentary 'Marching to Zion' gives an incredibly detailed recount of how Zionism came to be. Regardless of how you feel about Christianity/Pastor Anderson, this is mandatory viewing IMO. The way that much of Christianity was subverted so quickly from being anti to pro-Jewish is pretty astonishing.

youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k

Again, even if you are against Christianity this documentary it still has a lot of useful info. Expecting a bunch of "muh dead kike on a stick" posters for even breathing Anderson's name in this place.

Attached: ibefb67024853bbbd34316ebe5fe80e3d_11.jpg (1027x899 21.1 KB, 682.98K)

hes not alone, my kin are of the synogoge of satan, and wont change their ways. the corruption of the divine is upon the world and cloaked in a guise of good morality and good feelings. the right thing to do is dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed, but the moral thing to do is not. this paradox makes good men complacent to the evil that surrounds them and willing to accept their defeat. given the illusion of free choice, youre doomed from the start.

we know. stop spamming (((renegade))).

Attached: renegade shilling.JPG (1919x990, 316.01K)

Furthermore, Hagee's mother Vada Mildred Swick is Jewish. Swick is from the Eastern German "Zwick" and is a Jewish ornamental surname. Hagee has promoted Kabbalah and gematria. He isn't a Christian, he's a crypto-Jew.

dbs.bh.org.il/familyname/zwick

Fuck off (((Renegade))). It's always the Jews.

Attached: cryptojew.PNG (1655x724, 76.87K)

Zion became loved by American evangelicucks because they got given the Scofield bible which changed in many (((convenient))) ways.

archive.is/nfud9

Muh 7 gorillion members.

Attached: passion week 1922.jpg (2000x1388, 773.7K)

That is literally one of their goals. They made a film about it; want to see it? Here it go!

invidio.us/watch?v=nNvtA_q0e20

Ziochristcucks are worse than jews.

Attached: Asian Girls.mp4 (1280x720, 7.89M)

Wew

Attached: Asian Girls 2.mp4 (384x288, 14.54M)

All "denominations" outside of the Church of Rome are heresies. Evangelicals are just a particularly heinous example.

Lol the Christcucks are seething again

How many Bible passages do you need to quote to an Evangelical that they are going to hell for supporting Israel and worshiping Jews?

It's fake. The man, woman, and children were models posing for a Taiwanese plastic surgery ad.
Polite sage for off-topic

wiggers are dumb

Bump

all heresy is truer than the roman one, the roman heresy was by murder. therefore it stands perfectly invalidated!

Attached: renegade trump is based!.JPG (1919x960, 234.25K)

Christian zionists = evangelicucks

Does anyone know the word for the accelerationist belief where the faithful "need" to set up the conditions for the second coming of christ? It's similar to tikkun olam, and not a specific denomination but a value.
Criticisms of it include that it makes believers into zionist puppets, that it is an attempt to trick god into bringing judgement day early, and that it's flatly anti-doctrinal, going against matthew 24:36-44.
I already know the term dispensationalism, but I know there's others that I didn't write down earlier.

The part where your reasoning fails, is where you always conveniently avoid one question: Did they do all this, BECAUSE they are christians, or, more likely, in spite of it?
The moment Rome assumed christianity as a religion, kikes enjoyed special privileges that they did not previously have. Christianity has always been kike enabling in nature. The reality of today shows it, and the reality of the last few thousand years does so as well. Or to put it in words you understand:
Christianity is the first and foremost root cause of the death of Western nations.
Why can't you faggots just put your money where your mouth is and go to central africa to get killed by based christian niggers? At least then you don't drag everyone else down with you.

Adam Green strongly recommends Whitney Webb's journalism on this important topic.

mintpressnews.com/untold-story-christian-zionists-power-united-states-israel/260532/

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 6.62K)