Google, Israel, China = One?

What do Google, Israel and China all have in common? Well, jews of course, but as we all know judaism IS communism!
Here's the skinny

Americas greatest Ally.

Archive link: archive.is/j7rIq

Attached: Screenshot-2019-7-17 Billionaire Thiel Google 'seemingly committing treason' with Chinese military; calls for federal inves[...].jpg (1084x5807, 1.26M)

Other urls found in this thread:

williamblum.org/chapters/rogue-state/trojan-horse-the-national-endowment-for-democracy
youtube.com/watch?v=RDp06MIfFoM
veteranstoday.com/2019/06/03/neo-atmospherics-and-the-googling-of-humanity/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This thread has been brought to you by National Endownment of Democracy (formarly called Central Intelligence Agency).

Allen Weinstein, who helped draft the legislation establishing NED, declared in 1991: "A lot of what we do today was done covertly 25 years ago by the CIA."

Trojan Horse: The National Endowment for Democracy – William Blum

williamblum.org/chapters/rogue-state/trojan-horse-the-national-endowment-for-democracy

The National Endowment for Democracy (NED) is headed by Carl Gershman. In 1968, he worked in the research department of B'nai B'rith, and in 1972 he served on the Governing Council of the American Jewish Committee.

←-like this Zig Forums
kick the fuckers like this!

Attached: chinkyjew.jpg (368x246, 21.9K)

no money if no google faggot
you're going to have to find a job soon!

archived page:

Attached: Screenshot-2019-7-17 The Most Valuable Commodity Today Human Data – Robert Maxwell Unders….png (1084x13011, 2.71M)

I will fucking celebrate the day Alphabet inc. shuts down.

everybody already knows this, literally all of chinas surveillance grid and 5G was built with us/ireali tech companies covert (sometimes overt) assistance.

We all will.
Imagine when Zig Forums gets let out of our cage?
It's going to be beautiful!
Normies will never be the same.

but it's nice to see it hitting the public conscious, isn't it?

China and Isreal both could stand to gain a lot from USA falling.

I don't think Putin would hesitate for a single second to remove Israel from the face of the earth.
All they have is blackmail fuck tapes on everyone, putin would just be like
"Yeah, so?"
The US is/was israels only defense against the world that's why I suspiciously feel like trump might be trolling them when he gets too pozzed pro-israel, but I have to account for confirmation bias and the fact that I really want that to be the case, so I quickly dismiss it and pay attention to the objective evidence again.

Just watch this video:

youtube.com/watch?v=RDp06MIfFoM

We needs to regroup with our brothers, the 700 million NEO PILGRIMS from south of our border!

How many billions a year in aid does China give Israel lol?

It's a communist nation so we have absolutely no idea you bloated out baboon ass

So let me guess the majority of Chinese communist party members have dual Israeli citizenship too lol?

would that surprise you in any way?
communism is judaism
they're synonymous

Yeah it actually would given how much trouble Chinese state run corporations like ZTE and Halwai have faced in the US for doing business with Iran.

jews play every side
they're conservatives
they're democrats
they're nazis
they're communists

they play every side. How do you not get this? Why is something that's so clear to me so confusing to everyone else?

You must really feel non jews are inferior in every way

Well, tell me
How does it feel knowing that 100 million armed and pissed off Americans are going to be coming for you once they find out what you have done?
You're relying on the government to protect you? Really?
How many "nazi cops" have been exposed? How many more are waiting for the moment to move?

you're fucked. It feels good.

sup polvol2

Who is this polvol2? Why is he presenting enemies of jews as friends?

google, "jew"

Attached: google jew search.png (1920x1080, 846.81K)

Excellent thread, but goddam….
It's those national treasures that we are really losing…
There's virtually no point in developing any tech anymore, OUR local security firms and international so called 'friendly' alliances have backdoored all the relevant IT comms equipment. Thereby giving israel front row seats to all the tech they can harvest.
Why bother, unless it wipes them out.

Attached: Udder Heaven.jpg (88x154, 39.91K)

china is seen as much easier to control and less of a headache to manage. this is why international finance are currently changing venue to china, it doesn't mean there are some left in the us; the r&d has to come from somewhere after all.

Asia has managed to eek out a meagre existence for thousands of years with no r&d. That's how they roll when the West isn't handing them recipes on a silver platter. If and when it dies in the West they'll just go back to normal. The elite would like nothing better than to extinguish all and every technological invention for all time because that means status quo, one that they control. The internet has made them a lot of money and a lot of surveillance, but it has also potentially exposed them to the entire world. Now they are working overdrive to shut it down.

yes, technology is at a turning point we are reaching the cusp of the next big breakthrough, this is why there is this incredibly brazen push for mass surveillance and behavior control technology on their part. once machine learning makes it out of the cloud and goes offline onto civilian hardware it really is a force to be reckoned with. this is why they need 5G and IoT so they can even shut down offline non kosher interactions with machines.

Social credit systems:

veteranstoday.com/2019/06/03/neo-atmospherics-and-the-googling-of-humanity/

They better play this side or there is an oven waiting