Cable news/major newspaper/upper class college/street people/celeb gangbang orgy conspiracy

They would just herd into room with drugs, chemicals and children and people to gang fuck. They would take people off the streets, fuck them, and just brainwash the shit out of them for sexual and conspirital gain, sometimes at malls. At this tile they were dealing with the Illuminati, who fucking did the same.

I’m gonna go jerk off, let’s unite the Chan’s for le fappening, I got a feeling their sex tapes are on some home computer.

For reference, check out shanna mendolia, I gave her a foot fetish and the Stupid bitch made it cause of me, to nbc la and all they do is imitate and hack me, all i fucking wanted was to write a quantum operating system. Which can be done in FreeBSD with multidimensional multidirectional binary trees (graphs)

Anyways, I’m gonna go jerk off.

Oh, coopers lying. He fucked Afghanistan teens and children. Talk to him like his victims and you’ll see who i am.

I could’ve fucked the stupid slanted eye chink and her friends but i prefer marriage before intercourse, her damned boyfriend drugged my mom with college laced marijuana and someone gave me a sister, who he forced to commit suicide while I was god damned trying to get her into senate so this planet wouldn’t be completely fucked up

Anywyays, back to heroin

Sorry if this is a double post

Attached: A0BBD5EA-C09F-4D52-BE2E-AAB372836318.png (1242x2688, 6.16M)

holy shit Terry I thought you were dead and gone

this thread is better than 90% of the shit here and op is the bad kind of schizo

You fucking glow nigger you think you can fool me I know what you are doing sending little girls to my door every day hoping I'll open up so they can lodge a .22 caliber COOKIE into my skull. You sick sick fucks. You think i believe these genetic mutant loli glow niggers are children? I've seen them go into synagogues and the post office. Ya that's right I know where you base them faggot. I know how you move through the streets of LA, better get me soon. After next week I'll be rolling 24/7 in my van that i've lined with copper mesh like my house. Ya tha'ts right your radio waves aren't getting to me. Oh but don't worry, the house will be unlocked go ahead and make yourself at home. The pilot light is on and hot motherfucker

Tonight I will hunt, YOU CAUSED THIS!!!

Attached: 0dda2e32c3aa434f7ab20cd100d8d81a2199f5175b5bdd630111bfb7c3f0f4f8.mp4 (600x382, 7.21M)

He has risen

Attached: 220px-Terry_Davis_2017.jpg (220x202, 15.87K)

For once OP may not be lying.

Better than other threads atm, bump

These corporations are fucking cruel everyone, they’ll do anything, they have access to high tech resources and they’ll force other people to get violent. Xfinity is run by nbc, they’re trying to make the internet like tv, ad supported and controlled.

A good example is the case in court that allowed corporations to be people or some crazy shit. It means you have to deal with a corporate entity as a person, ie you can’t sue a corporation anymore, you have to sue an entire entity.

The only way I can think of a peaceful resolve is a class action conspiracy lawsuit, I suggest an Arkansas lawyer that knows a federal judge, these nigger haters are so well connnected they can put an actual nigger in the kkk

A more violent resolve.. well, does anyone want fire up Whois and do some social engineering on these corporate sites Whois page?

I suggest bringing in death or taxes, they ran the game for a while and most of them work in corporations and governments. Good people, but can get violent. They taught me that a bit is irrational due to location

Nice Markov chain. The original picture filename being a GUID kinda spoils it.

I'm on 22 maple avenue of niggertown, USA you fucking glow nigger come get me right now im waiting if you get lost dont worry im about to pull down one of your cia radiowave generators you use to make these niggertown residents delusional to the point they dont understand they live in a communist gangster government that puts them in a frankenstein communist earphone control… the same worldwide communist gangster computer god that serves the Jews controls the guinea pigs

YOU THINK I DONT KNOW THIS… THAT SYNTHETHIC SKY ISN'T GOING TO MAKE ME THING THIS GANGSTER COMPUTER GOD ISN'T CONSTANTLY PUMPING WITH 4 SIGHT EYESIGHT MASTER-RACE BASED PROPAGANDA THAT I AM SOME ALIEN SLAVE. NO SIR I WILL NOT WAKE UP AND FOLLOW THE ENDLESS STAIRWAY TO THE STARS WITH NUCLUEID POWERED STARES MANIPULATED BY THE TRANSLUCENT GASEOUS ENVELOPE THAT IT SOME HOW MAKES SENSE THAT AN EIGHT POINTED RAKE STAR THAT NIGGER WHO DIDNT EVEN HAVE AN ALPHABET NOT EVEN NUMERALS INTERBREEDABLE WITH APES ARE NOW PUT INTO CONTROL OF THE COMMUNIST COMPUTER GOD TERMINAL IS THE TRUE MASTER BUT NOT THE JEWS?

NO THANK YOU ! ! ! ! ! !

WON SDNE siht dna efiw ym esaeleR .yltsujnu DENOSIRPMI UOY OHW efiw ym fo efil eht ro regnol yna efil ym lortnoc ot dewolla eb ton lliw uoY .PETOH fo seil tluc nailitper eht emusnoc ton lliw I ….GNIHCAORPPA NAV EHT FO RORRIM EHT NI UOY EES I WON EM GNIWOLLOF POTS

Anime girls unlock the truth ya you mad I know that?

Attached: 1556166992293.jpg (600x750, 106.77K)

Unironically the best thread in the catalog. Also OP is a kike somehow because obligatory just in case.

Also I'm a kike too just in case. I once trusted myself before and then I ended up fucking this tattoo'd whore who's father literally had an eye patch - I never trusted myself again. Least of all now.

Name The Jew, MOSSAD and GRUniggers. Fuck the Chinese MSS too. CIA for lyfe.

Make copies for yourself there is no escape from this frankenstein gangster police state even within the thin skulls of white pedigree males… the gangster police state and niggerpuppets with bloody murder "ACCIDENTS" keep us in a synthetic nerve-radio directional antennae loop to keep us in a jobless poverty to terrorize the people

Every week for every day of every year month after month with nucleonic power speed niggerpuppets would descend UPON MY LAWN and through eight pointed nigger magicry crafted over 300 years ago by tiny brained ape based niggers gifted with proto-frankenstein niggerpuppet robot utilized plastic surgery to pose as whites to later fund the school districts that enabled these niggerpuppets that descended upon my yard to toss stones through the automobile gas (even lawnmowers) surrounding the house with the hope that it would trigger an ELECTRIC SHOCK FROM THE YARD LIGHTS to ignite a hole through the drywall to serve as an ideal vessel delivery point for DEADLY TOUCH TARANTULAS all because I entered their MAXIMUM SECURITY INSANITY PRISON and with deadly sneak parroting opened the talmud that the Rabbi does not allow in general display but in the back of the room where nigger puppets are ritualisticly reassembled for RADIO DELIVERY

lul’d I relate brother

TempleOS lives go off king

Kill yourself.

I will when the mission completes at the end of the download bar

TERRY

Attached: c44554723db5a309cd299b5bf64397993e610090a93f1cb48199923f9b3e2978.png (440x540, 181.07K)

Wait a minute
My father has an eye patch
but I'm not a woman…

You're a disgrace, OP.

filthy communist frankenstein police state nigger puppets insulting someone who understands the synthetic sky. I bet you didn't even notice my van as it rammed the 360 degree broadcasting nigger vision antenna. Enjoy the weekend police state faggots. The niggers of Acacia block are going to be more feral now that the disruptor is down!

Literal schizo larp spam is still up 19 hours later.