Message to the glowniggers

In an altered state tonight because I needed to cleanse myself psychically and, now that I'm feeling like the Buddha, I had a moment of clarity I wanted to share with the glowniggers that lurk here looking for the next threat to national security. You want answers? Tonight, I got 'em.

My parents hated me. My mom was a 3rd wave man hating feminazi while the second wave was still in full swing. She hated her parents for pressuring her to have kids, hated her husband because she hates men and he wasn't a complete cuck like she wanted him to be… but most of all she hated me.

My dad needed to constantly reassure himself of his own masculinity, but was too chicken shit to pick a fight on the street, so he took it out on me every day.

The house was never safe, there was just lulls between the moments of real fear.

I'm single at the moment (unsurprisingly) and so…. there's not a single person in this world who really wants me.

That's a problem for me. People need to be really wanted by at least ONE other person and when they're not, they become dehumanized.

You glowniggers don't know what that does to a person. You really don't. You became cops to defend the people you have a connection with, so you don't know what it's like to not have a real connection to anybody.

Thing is, I'm not alone. That's a problem for society.

There are thousands of us in the same situation and we're reaching out for commradery through message boards just to feel like we're not totally crazy, but we've been cut loose by the world through inadequate feminist mothers and absent or abusive fathers.

We need to matter to at least one other person, and if we had that, we'd likely let go of the hate and become normies.

The cure to lone wolves can't be bottled, sold, arranged by a committee, enforced by police, etc. And this is where society finds its problem. A commercial society doesn't understand that people are not creatures of commerce, they have other needs that money can't fix.

If we don't matter, then we'll MAKE ourselves matter. The streets will fill with blood one day. We've already been dehumanized by others, so all that's left is to dehumanize ourselves and face to the cleansing bloodshed.

There are thousands of us out there, and if society is lucky, then we'll vent one by one in a series of lone wolf attacks over the coming years while you create handbooks about the threat of extremism.

If society is unlucky, we'll all snap at the same time.

That many young men, with no real connection to anyone else and nothing to really live for could either kill thousands and/or take over the system entirely.

You glowniggers know this from crowd control. It only takes a handful of officers acting in unison to scare an entire crowd into submission. That's how crowd control works. The crowd never realizes that their sheer numbers make you ineffective.

If we all snapped at once, we'd be strong enough to take over. That's why you've been tasked with watching us.

We've been left abandoned by an uncaring society… even the lowliest crack whore can find a man dumb enough to spend time with her and feel the warmth of another human body.

When you don't even have that, there's only one other way to make yourself feel like you matter - find a cause, dehumanize yourself the same way everyone else dehumanizes you and prepare for bloodshed.

The cure you're seeking isn't to stifle free speech and remove dissent - it's to listen. No one with a meaningful voice resorts to violence, but our voice isn't meaningful when it's relegated because of our gender or skin color.

Lefties like to think of white men as being some homogeneous group that keeps them down and can be attacked without consequence. Their whole world view is based on the rock solid stability of white men running shit, so they don't think they need to listen. But they're wrong, and there will be consequences for their blindness. It can't go on for much longer.

The left is so blind. On their fervor to finally make the white man feel their pain, they've totally ignored the consequences of what they're doing. They're banking on white guys being a punching bag they can vent on.

They're so wrong.

We need to feel like we matter, and that starts with free speech and being listened to.

If society is really, really, super duper lucky…. you can look forward to years of more lone wolves shooting up crowds, burning down buildings, rammings cars into people or straight up stabbing people in the shadows.

If you're unlucky, we'll organize.

Dialogue is the only cure.

Attached: Friday_Feels.jpg (362x562, 107.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/13490531.html#13516241
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nice blog faggot

Cool story, bro.

Attached: Wormy_Spic.jpg (660x602, 23.36K)

Kek.. he looks so happy

Attached: Kek_Buddha.jpg (425x494, 37.83K)

Read the Protocols of Elders and pay attention to the CIA behavior.

8ch.net/pol/res/13490531.html#13516241

tl;dr

Attached: Federal Bureau Of Investigation FBI Seal.jpg (500x500, 74.76K)

You are not, user.
There are millions of Hitlers just like you.
Find the beauty in life and help it grow.
Never give up.
I love you.
-user

Cope is an inorganic forced psyop meme, so is have sex.

Glownigger on the other hand is totally organic and for some reason it gets funnier the more its used.

It's Buddha time!

The future is bright and straight, user.

This is the brightest glowing post I've ever seen.

What are my tax dollars paying for?

Pssh… Pass my message to your superiors.

Attached: tenor.gif (498x280, 1.08M)

Who should I say the message is from?

You want to stop the attacks, learn to leave people alone. Quit going out of your way to agitate.

The Buddha in me right now does not judge and accepts all people and all things as they are because they are… but he does want to say "you're wrong, faggot".

Kek.

The Buddha in a new incarnation, one that we are all capable of, one who has, very momentarily, achieved a state of enlightenment…

But if you NEED a name for a form or some shit, I dunno… Seymore Butts.

So true.

And back at ya, no homo.

lol I was joking.
hahahahaha Like we don't already know.
I'll be sure to pass the message up.

Wanna know why? Because it was coined by a brilliant man who created God's third temple. He also created his own compiler LIKE A WHITE MAN. knuckledragging gorilla niggers glow in the dark so hard.
LIKE A WHITE MAN

Attached: a6aeec6312dbdc65891db7535689f4096632df4a9e1f26dd265b63ea1b7cad2c.gif (605x602, 386.12K)

Hahahahaha… sheeeeet I forgot where my tax dollars went

No matter what happens in your life, always remember that you do matter.
Even if only to some autist on the internet.
My life wouldn't be the same without you.
##

In an altered state tonight because I needed to cleanse myself psychically and, now that I'm feeling like the Buddha, I had a moment of clarity I wanted to share with the glowniggers that lurk here looking for the next threat to national security. You want answers? Tonight, I got 'em.
My parents hated me. My mom was a 3rd wave man hating feminazi while the second wave was still in full swing. She hated her parents for pressuring her to have kids, hated her husband because she hates men and he wasn't a complete cuck like she wanted him to be… but most of all she hated me.
My dad needed to constantly reassure himself of his own masculinity, but was too chicken shit to pick a fight on the street, so he took it out on me every day.
The house was never safe, there was just lulls between the moments of real fear.
I'm single at the moment (unsurprisingly) and so…. there's not a single person in this world who really wants me.
That's a problem for me. People need to be really wanted by at least ONE other person and when they're not, they become dehumanized.
You glowniggers don't know what that does to a person. You really don't. You became cops to defend the people you have a connection with, so you don't know what it's like to not have a real connection to anybody.
Thing is, I'm not alone. That's a problem for society.
There are thousands of us in the same situation and we're reaching out for commradery through message boards just to feel like we're not totally crazy, but we've been cut loose by the world through inadequate feminist mothers and absent or abusive fathers.
We need to matter to at least one other person, and if we had that, we'd likely let go of the hate and become normies.
The cure to lone wolves can't be bottled, sold, arranged by a committee, enforced by police, etc. And this is where society finds its problem. A commercial society doesn't understand that people are not creatures of commerce, they have other needs that money can't fix.
If we don't matter, then we'll MAKE ourselves matter. The streets will fill with blood one day. We've already been dehumanized by others, so all that's left is to dehumanize ourselves and face to the cleansing bloodshed.
There are thousands of us out there, and if society is lucky, then we'll vent one by one in a series of lone wolf attacks over the coming years while you create handbooks about the threat of extremism.
If society is unlucky, we'll all snap at the same time.
That many young men, with no real connection to anyone else and nothing to really live for could either kill thousands and/or take over the system entirely.
You glowniggers know this from crowd control. It only takes a handful of officers acting in unison to scare an entire crowd into submission. That's how crowd control works. The crowd never realizes that their sheer numbers make you ineffective.
If we all snapped at once, we'd be strong enough to take over. That's why you've been tasked with watching us.
We've been left abandoned by an uncaring society… even the lowliest crack whore can find a man dumb enough to spend time with her and feel the warmth of another human body.
When you don't even have that, there's only one other way to make yourself feel like you matter - find a cause, dehumanize yourself the same way everyone else dehumanizes you and prepare for bloodshed.
The cure you're seeking isn't to stifle free speech and remove dissent - it's to listen. No one with a meaningful voice resorts to violence, but our voice isn't meaningful when it's relegated because of our gender or skin color.
Lefties like to think of white men as being some homogeneous group that keeps them down and can be attacked without consequence. Their whole world view is based on the rock solid stability of white men running shit, so they don't think they need to listen. But they're wrong, and there will be consequences for their blindness. It can't go on for much longer.
The left is so blind. On their fervor to finally make the white man feel their pain, they've totally ignored the consequences of what they're doing. They're banking on white guys being a punching bag they can vent on.
They're so wrong.
We need to feel like we matter, and that starts with free speech and being listened to.
If society is really, really, super duper lucky…. you can look forward to years of more lone wolves shooting up crowds, burning down buildings, rammings cars into people or straight up stabbing people in the shadows.
If you're unlucky, we'll organize.
Dialogue is the only cure.

Oh wow, look how much shorter your post could be without nigger spacing.

Attached: oijfKD903IP0SOKLK03OKM.png (1200x675, 1.04M)

Attached: 82wm.gif (700x700, 943.46K)

prescribed sexbots when?

never

Attached: women-in-congress-portraits-homepage-1280x720.jpg (1280x720, 311.12K)

Next time you need to take a shit, OP, pinch it off into a toilet instead of on /pol!
YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

Attached: c44a79cc36b931e94c95abd0c1b07f0448d021fdf1119d258ee7fa96bcd0de01.jpg (1200x1200, 168.69K)

Gonna have to agree with the agent here in charge of creating another mass shooting event. He may be a fucking traitor to the US, but goddamn OP you went full cringe faggot

Attached: orly.jpg (375x433, 36.51K)

kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, fuck, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, marry, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill

nice to meet a fellow (You) collector. enjoy this one on the house.

Chill.

Nice.

Thanks for saying so, tornigger. Ditto.

what does # mean?

Rain
The rain is God's tears, it pours when he cry
But know that you're welcome in his arms when you die
The rain is the form of a gas in the sky
That brings back life to a plant when it’s dry
The rain purifies and washes away dirt
And washes away anything in your life that could hurt
Rain is water in its most pure form
The rain pours down, makes it cool when it’s warm
The rain sounds good on my pain when I sleep
The ocean loves rain and it drains in the deep
Rain plays a role in protecting the ground
Prevents us from the the politicians letting us down
The rain is known to alleviate stress
To go for a walk in the rain is the best
The rain came, then the love came over me
It's 'Pete's Theme' let the "Love, Reign O'er Me"

Embrace the pain user, it’s good for the soul
You face the pain and see it could make you whole
Ignoring the pain will make you hurt someone else
Go towards pain, it’s a gain for the self
Pain isn’t bad, it could make you feel free
It isn’t life threating, it makes me feel me
Kill two birds with one stone, even three
By recognizing pain is too painful to see
Pain is the opposite, run in to hell fleeing
Negative emotion is key to well being
Anger and pain are an important part of life
Important as the way the sun sets in the night
Pain can help you breathe and calculate fact
Give you time to think and evaluate that
Accepting the pain by breathing slow, breathe deep
And you will never have to feel pain when you sleep

Ooh, let it rain, let it rain
Let me know the cold and how it feels
And I'll never turn away
Ooh, feel the pain, beautiful pain
Let me hold on to the memory of how you looked today

itt: "I'm angry and not intelligent enough to formulate a strategy to combat bad propaganda and I'm threatening to lash out violently because I hate my own stupidity"

newfag here. what does # mean?

Stopped reading there. Another Glow in the dark psyops thread.

=ITS A FUCKING MOSSAD THREAD DUMB FUCKS, REMEMBER, ANYONE ADVOCATING FOR LONE WOLF ATTACKS IS A PSYOPS. A MASS MOVEMENT IS REQUIRED TO DEFEAT THE JEW==

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (500x532, 356.92K)

answer me, damnit

Pff not having a gf.Its easy to get one get a girl mad at you for something small or dumb and should not hurt her or make her hate you for ever like I don't know piss of her brother or something on "aciddent" and then from their she will want you to stay away from her yell back or ignore her I was lucky because she was with a group of fens I know and I got her mad and she stayed with that group and im mostly the alpha male so her yelling at me and me not caring and staying with the group and fighting back agenst her like he just he the alpha and don't look gross or ugly woman like strong handsome men.

hey weirdo. what does # mean?

…no

we borh have IDs that contain all numbers and no letters. that must mean we're brothers or something.

what does # mean?

c'mon. don't be a cunt please.

What do you mean I didn't put # in my text and nigger your the weirdo

yea but does the hash tag have any special meaning on Zig Forums?

Just because you had an Asian dick in you earlier, doesn't mean he was Buddha.

No but their was a #fash meme like a month ago

Why do you care if it does or doesn't? And if you were Zig Forums you'd know.

Wrong.

thanx fren.

i'm new and i like to learn.

Just because you idiots make stuff up doesn't means it's pol

You are not pol.

so does the numbers symbol have any meaning here or not?

#

I though I smelled a new fag
uhhh lets see trump is a kike violent revolution is the only way pff hmm natsoc is about putting the people first and stoping the cash grabbilers from taking the money from the people (capatalists get hanged)I think thats all

gee thanx mister

It's been around for centuries.
#

This thread.

I was just posting here

There are more principles as just this. Reading the OP as far as I see it covers it.

Truly

>>>/NatSoc/

Even saying this. It should be responsible as some things you say should become invalid soon if this happens.

>>>/NatSoc/

what does # mean?

i mean you could like just tell me and stuff

AHHH I JUST FUCKING REMEMBERD also also kkk and skin heads that are not pure sense most are not but just insest niggers they also get hanged they have mostly been the ones making us look like retards

i thought you said you weren't the weird one

cant say it would been said already

what language is this?

Fuck off, you act.il fag.

you poor dumb bastard

what does # mean?

How am I weird one user?

Not even from illinois.

It was a meme newfag its HH heil hitler you put two Hs together and what does that look like ya it looks like a #

thank you very much, fren.

i dunno. you just are.

he's wrong. now go back to where you came from.

you're not the boss of me

I'm not telling you what to do. I'm threatening you.

with what?

I'll nuke israel, for one. Your precious homeland will be glass.

i'm here to stay, fren. better fire up the nukes.

How im wrong it was a fucking meme from last month

THEN STOP BEING SUCH AN ANNOYING CUNT

i already confessed my newfag status. why didn't you just tell me what it meant in the first place and then you wouldn't be so upset right now.

Oh fuck off you fucking kike.

He just needs to eat something or drink water to get hes IQ back up to normal levels

What's wrong you cowards? Can't just steal all of the money? Come on.

all the way down, rob me completely. I want to starve to death. Go ahead you weak bitches.

You know you sound like Terry btw. However you are correct.

God is just.

If the end of the world is near. No… If humanity is near its end.

The guardians of the world that once saved humanity will re-incarnate.

Trust in God.

There's a reason people here demand that you lurk more. Your think your life might be interesting enough to share here - and it sucks that your mother was brainwashed by feminism - but OP's here are about GEOPOLITICS. Single and selfish stories of shitty lives have no place here. Hence the "nice blog, faggot" retort.

"there's not a single person in this world who really wants me" → start loving yourself and will allow yourself to be loved. The best revenge against envy, is having a successful life. Go out and fucking achieve

The Sun will never fail to share its light
Even after the darkest nights
No matter If you have no fun
Never forget to hail the Sun!
PRAISE SURYA

Attached: sunny 10k 卐 .png (2156x2160, 5.41M)

The glowniggers do know what it feels like because the glowniggers are the ones who engineered the whole situation to create broken hyperindividualized consumers like yourself who are incapable of forming natural connections and organizing against their attempt to exterminate everyone who looks like you. There will be no dialogue with glowniggers, there will simply be mass executions of them in whichever way our forces find practical, entertaining, or historically appropriate.

We are already here
2020 is the year

Attached: Sunny Sunday part 1 of 2.png (3560x2897, 11.22M)

And you were the smart one 10 years ago.

Indeed, some of us re-incarnated a little too early. However, without their sacrifice, the world would still think the earth is the center of the universe.

Let us not fail this time.

This is our last chance.

I am glad to have met you.

To know that I'm not insane of course.

We will meet when God says so.

Attached: download (1).jpeg (1200x1200, 528.17K)

Fuck all, reddit is killing this place.