Guys get out NOW

They have been killing all the important people. They will kill us all. Get out and read the BIBLE

_Get out of this website, it is under the control of the masons // Jewish dogs
_understand that this is all about tricking us.
_the frog symbol is a satanic symbol
_the happy merchant is a symbol created by them
_ ALl you guys have to do is be good, HOW CAN EVIL SURVIVE IN GOOD PEOPLE
_ THEY are watching us, they have our names, be careful
_READ THE Bible, A powerful and unpowerful mo lock worshiper said ))) FOLK HAVEN'T BEEN Reading THEIR Bibles ))) and how is that true
_Read the strong , yes the stong
_Images of dead sheep are in every place
_ GOOD bye friends

Attached: serpent.PNG (561x382, 303.77K)

this part intrigues me.

See you tomorrow.

THE KEY IS ALWAYS :LOOK UPSIDE DOWNS AND BACKWARDS . THE BIBLE READ IT, THAT IS WHY THEY HATE THE CHRISTIANS

Attached: UPSIDE DOWN.PNG (642x411, 718.22K)

Go away faggot ghost

God fucking damnit, someone let all the 'tards loose again, someone call the wranglers.

Attached: My fucking face right now.PNG (208x172, 64.9K)

boob backwards is
dood

NO. All that you people have to do is understand.

LOOK AT THE 8 Chan SYMBOL, it HAS BEEN BROKEN.

GOD BYE FRIEND

boob upside down is
poop

I said get out.

You can stop bumping at any time.

Attached: Cuckchan maymay fixed.png (680x420, 156.84K)

YES YES THE TROLLS ARE MOCKING US.

HAVE I SAID THE TRUTH???

Good, leave. Just fucking leave and never come back with your shitty threads again.

Attached: A N G E R.gif (551x640, 3.57M)

nypa

wrong. Only god is good.

Zig Forums is a vent and nothing more.

You're contributing to the ruination of this board and website then,
Traitor.

you spelled vice wrong

Agreed, I'm leaving this place as well. I just found out that Jim Wattkins is a Freemason.

My I.P address is probably listed all over the FBI database. I wondered why the media is listing Zig Forums during the false flag shooting. Wouldnt that make everybody go to Zig Forums? Well, turns out, THIS was the honeypot. I have been fooled. Nonethless, this place was a good source of information. Good bye everyone.

Attached: 9d5aa9dd6be6ae8c30fafa7c23e6466c9db0d98dfbe9121919512a1c490bd38b.jpg (1024x781, 397.61K)

you're attrempting to enforce you personal censohip on the freedome of expression here. kys unironically.

See you tomorrow.

sage negated

jews…who killed jesus…and are contrary to all men…for the wrath is upon them to the uttermost thessalonians chapter 2 verse 14-16 ie all jews must die.

Ayy do I have to fukn call tony down their to sort you out or do you want me to do it my self?