Police don't want proof of violent crime

On the night of June 1st I was driving and witnessed a dindu knock out a pedestrian with a punch to the head. I slammed on my brakes and rolled down my window, the attacker started walking away, the victim lay motionless, face-down on the ground. The attacker knew he was witnessed and had a big smile on his face and put his hands in the air as if to say, "hands up don't shoot!". I stayed on the phone with 911, but after a minute of following the attacker he disappeared behind a building.

The next morning I remembered I have a dashcam. The footage appeared to be clear enough so I contacted the local non-emergency number. This didn't yield any results on two occasions, without a case number they had no interest. I asked if a case could be created and they said that without a suspect or victim name there was nothing they could do. After talking to an officer while waiting in line to get food the other day I got some reassurance to try again. Tried calling them and bringing up the footage again but they gave the same response. One more violent dindu crime that doesn't even make the crime statistics, and locals are lulled into a false sense of security.
Instead of doing nothing like my tax-dollar-paid police department, Here is a thread to raise awareness.

Reminder:
CARRY A FIREARM AND DO NOT RELY ON POLICE FOR HELP

Attached: T1_20190601_231548A.webm (1920x1080, 6.33M)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!NxsTGQQJ!EtYPm2C52QwBOTC-GjNuzzl1MOCYUcBgEx1Yy_-X8fs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nice try yuri. Cant dial 911 from russia

White people really should know the law.
You can't file a report without a victim.
No victim, no crime.
It's why body disposal is such a lucrative art.

Yeah, the worst part is I was carrying condition one and chose to call 911 instead. Guess I only knew how I'd handle that situation once I was in it.
Lesson learned though, next time will be different.

link to original MP4 for slightly better quality -
mega.nz/#!NxsTGQQJ!EtYPm2C52QwBOTC-GjNuzzl1MOCYUcBgEx1Yy_-X8fs

Attached: noir that feel.jpg (800x527, 39.91K)

homeless user here
if you ever need to dispose of griefers in minecraft, make sure to tnt a big hole in the ground and chop down a tree to fall over it

Also go above them and tell them you are reporting to another jurisdiction at state/federal level because locals don't care to do the one thing people pay them for.

And what happened when the police showed up that night? Your story has a hole so big as to make it pretty clear its fictional

Fences. Right under the posts, with a decent filling of cement and no dog will catch the scent, and nobody will dig up the fence, because it's too much work to check.

get a load of this faggot, i bet he also thinks we should ban guns because burglary is illegal

I stayed in the vehicle, followed the suspect until he ran behind a storage facility. I went back to the victim who appeared to regain consciousness and get on his feet and he kept walking. 911 asked if an ambulance was needed, I said the guy looks pretty messed up, and when I asked the victim if he was okay he just kept walking, he seemed to not totally be there after getting back up. After circling back I didn't see where he went.

I believe it, user. Thanks for the reminder.

for

sorry

He might have been an automaton.
More and more are popping up through the US and UK.
Pinch the back of his neck next time and see if you hear a click. That should put him into boot mode and you can reprogram him from there.

Time and time and again I say this.
THE POLICE IS NOT YOUR INSTITUTION; IT IS NOT THERE FOR YOU; IT WAS NEVER THERE FOR YOU; IT IS ONLY THERE FOR THE STATE; TO ENSURE THAT ITS POTENTIALLY REBELLIOUS SUBJECTS REMAIN PEACEFUL
They are not there to uphold the virtues of justice and law.
DO NOT TRUST THE POLICE, DO NOT DEPEND ON THE POLICE, DO NOT ENGAGE WITH THE POLICE
We can "police" ourselves. They only have the authority we give them, and that of their capacity for violence. In the latter we win, we simply need to make them obsolete.
I want to add: do not attack, be belligerent or seek out conflict with the police. As an institution it is our enemy, but for the most part it is staffed by our own people; kin. We should always go after those that pit our own against us, not our own pitted against us.

The good thing about police not giving a fuck is that you can just execute people in the dead of night and nobody will care.

Unless you're part of the "potentially rebellious" demographic; "white."

this, they often become stuck in loops if something happens to do with poo-skins.

Can't understand the fact that you faggots cant understand that you literally are forced (with violence or imprisonment) to pay for people to rob (tax), kidnap (jail), and murder you under the pretext of preventing people from robbing, kidnapping, and murdering you. Absolute state of goyim.

Not your blog, faggot.

Learn to read, I didn't say any of that.

I was ==JUST ABOUT TO POST THIS AND THEN I REALISED THAT== a gigantic faggot would do it instead.
Lo and behold, a ==FAGGOT OF THE HIGHEST ORDER APPEARED AND POSTED IT INSTEAD==
Now that's what i call efficiency.

he was probably on drugs and got punched for stealing/owing or pinching bags

Yeah, they never just attack random people from behind for fun.

bump OP

I was also attacked, morrocan guy kicked me off my bicycle, I ran after him and he yelled that I was attacking him

then I called the police, police actually arrested him and I pressed charges.

However the judge let him off the hook without any sanctions.

I didn't have anything, but this thread should be a reminder that:
WE HAVE TO RELY ON OURSELVES, THE STATE WON'T DO SHIT FOR US

Attached: 4c7a5aec4a1e303b5d305341520f52af3521857320e1c6c4a9feb7b4e74690d20.png (1000x757, 202.66K)

generally, if its a complete stranger and you don't have drugs on you, you actually report the crime

police think if they shill hard enough they'll get pensions and they're probably dumb enough to even think they're going to get social security

I'll tell you it's worse than the belief you've been given can imagine. Zogbots are very real. They will imprison you, torture you, confiscate all you own, and ostrisize you as mandated by the occupying (((regime))). This doesn't get better before worse.

What are you gonna tell the cops?

>Zogbots are very real. They will imprison you, torture you, confiscate all you own, and ostrisize you as mandated by the occupying (((regime))). This doesn't get better before worse.

what do you mean brother.

My car was broken into a few years back and my phone was stolen. I got my phone records and looked up the numbers that the thief had called and called around. I ended up finding a faggot that bought my phone from the thief and went to the police. I offered them by phone records and told them who bought it. They refused the records and didn't do shit about the person that bought my phone. I never got anything back. Police are fucking worthless.

drugs, alcohol, whatever. look, idk what side of town this is on, but shit like this happens all the time, and generally if bystanders come up and say please let us call cops/ambulance and you're clean then you say okay. Could be the guy really was just some dude getting sucker-punched by a random nigger and really did get hit so hard that he didn't understand what was going on, but by the way he got the fuck out of there quick, that's likely not the case

coulda shot the nig from your car and driven off, could probably have gotten away with it too, if your dashcam was the only camera around

or if breaking the law isn't your cup of tea you could have subdued the nog and arrested him (if your state allows citizens arrest for aggravated assault) and at the very least checked on the victim. had you helped the victim you could have got him to file the police report, and offered your footage as evidence (not that they would give enough of a shit to actually find the nigger in this case either)

stick to lurking newfag

Homeless user, I'm guessing you are phone posting. How are you homeless? Can't you go to a shelter, get some food and a shower and apply for social service housing and money?

Anyone who works for the government is your enemy. They exist to take your money. They are not there to help you. Never trust any law enforcement of any kind. They will betray you.

Tell that to everyone in prison for driving over the speed limit

Law enforcement is non-existent in the city. Carry a gun, knife and peppery spray if some racist nigger attacks in place with witnesses slip the knife under him. Remember to tell the cops you feared for your life and he was calling you a faggot because you are trans that way you can't be put in general pop.

ZOG police don't exist to solve crimes. ZOG thugs exist only to prop up the current order. They are an internal military meant for use against people (especially White Nationalists), and nothing more.

NO NO bad goy everything is fine trust the zogbots to protect you.

Listen to this good government agent, it was probably just drugs goy. Just find some obscure rationalization to all the bad things going on.

Attached: 1456177212915.jpg (600x737, 67.72K)

The absolute state of the absolute least of our troubles.

Not a violent crime, but green text anyways:

Attached: niggers gonna nig.jpg (770x680, 110.51K)

You watched a nigger hit a 'white' person and just sat there with your phone in your hand?
I would've ran the fucker over, if i didn't have my gun on me.
You sicken me, user.

Attached: 0de23c2b73cd63a1636013be86a751d37c0841892830c3d2d14c76bcc087b39f.png (437x457, 316.63K)

You’d think niggers would love those shoes. Can’t flee from a crime scene in them, though.

this just means you can do the same to shitskins

The speed limit are there for a reason.
They are estimated with their surroundings.
High pop? Low speed.
LONG STRETCH OF ROAD GOING STRAIGHT? high speed.
Long roads with turns? you slow down at the turns, so you don't lose control of your car.

Try turning sharply while going 70+ MPH and tell me how it goes.

Try stopping, before hitting a kid that's 10 feet in front of you while going 50 in a 25 mph zone.

habeas corpus

If you would have killed that nigger, no one would have known about it.