US now officially more cucked tham Swedon

Kayden Brooks
Kayden Brooks

I for one and am glad we finally have an egalitarian anti racist pro Zionist fat positive head of state in the white house! The world wide systemic oppression of Africans is finally coming to an end!!!!!

Attached: 2db81c06669cd263762fc767f6c7ce10017a846296cab5d9c206e68e5f8273f7.png (15.16 KB, 255x247)

Grayson Young
Grayson Young

the funniest part about it is the kike lover is tweeting about this while iran captures 2 british ships

Ryan Cooper
Ryan Cooper

Niggerjew capitalism circles the drain. Republicans clap like trained seals at their own degenerate downward spiral.

Colton Harris
Colton Harris

Trump's presidency is important in that it's disenfranchising right wing Americans by not delivering on it's promises. This will pull them away from republican conservatism to the far right which will serve as a vessel for their rage. Better than having a democrat government, which would make republicans pine for and idealize their party.

Xavier Smith
Xavier Smith

That's the only silver lining I can see. Republican presidents always fail to deliver what the voters want but never to such an extreme as Trump

Aaron Anderson
Aaron Anderson

in that it's disenfranchising right wing Americans by not delivering on it's promises.
I think you're severely underestimating how many dimwitted "right wingers" there are in America who are eminently satisfied with bizarre public spectacles like this. Pyrrhic victories and aping the agitprop victim complex shtick used so often against them is what they live for. Someone should do a drag queen story time with one of Art Laffer's books and watch the nodding muppets jump out of their shoes.

Ryder Kelly
Ryder Kelly

dude, put some substance in ur op, you dumb nigger

Carson Phillips
Carson Phillips

i dont browse reddit but i cant imagine a lot of magapedes are excited to hear about a no name nigger rapper taking center stage
but it wouldnt surprise me, honk honk

Eli Morales
Eli Morales

substance
nigger rapper in jail

Juan Kelly
Juan Kelly

Literally does not matter at all. This place is worse than both 4um and reddit now, because there’s absolutely no pretense of content.

Sebastian Flores
Sebastian Flores

op said mean things about blumpf :(

Camden Rodriguez
Camden Rodriguez

It’s just like the basketball nigger who got arrested for shoplifting in China, and Trump negotiated him getting off the hook because he’s such a crucial national asset. Later on, the nigger talked shit about Trump anyway.

Angel King
Angel King

<Assange
Trump: …
<Robinson
Trump: …
<BASED BLACK GUY
Trump: Release that MAGApede at once!

Grayson Robinson
Grayson Robinson

Trump has stated that "They're not our boats."
But of course since the UK is our ally (for whatever reason) we're supporting the UK.

Benjamin Young
Benjamin Young

YES! KEEP BAILING OUT THE BLACKS AND JEWS AFTER THEY KEEP FUCKING EVERYTHING UP!

Sebastian Campbell
Sebastian Campbell

You're right. Still, societal conditions will continue to decline, and republicans will eventually be forced to notice the disconnect between the official narrative, the effects of Trump's broken promises, and the reality of their daily lives becoming shittier.

Dominic Cook
Dominic Cook

So what exactly did this nigger do that made Swedes arrest him? You can rape a kid there and only have to apologize.

Brayden Phillips
Brayden Phillips

he apparently beat up 2 pajeet looking twinks in "self defense"

Justin Rogers
Justin Rogers

iran captures 2 british ships
dey wuz pirates n sheetz?

Attached: iraniannavy.jpeg (168.81 KB, 1040x742)

Joshua Reed
Joshua Reed

Where are all you faggots who don't know shit about OP'ing coming from?

Carson Wilson
Carson Wilson

Oh. Got it. Makes sense. Rape a white girl and it's a slap on the wrist, but don't attack diversity even if you're diversity.

Ryan Moore
Ryan Moore

Someone climbed up on stage and charge at him so he punched them.

Nathaniel Barnes
Nathaniel Barnes

Those didnus literally dindu nuffin wrong. Swedes are so cucked it actually took American negro rappers to show them how to handle their impertinent migrant problem.

Andrew James
Andrew James

Just read that a Swedish cop got banned from twitter from answering directly to Trump on a tweet.

I mean if the prime minister of Sweden got me banned instead of answering a question it would defy the constitution of Sweden.

Maybe Europe and the EU are last free lands in this world, my ancestors fought hard for that right.

Aiden Jones
Aiden Jones

I saw the video sometime ago, from memory.

Two mudshit manlets were following his group around.
Mudshits are trying to fight the niggers.
Niggers have a huge bodyguard who tells mudshits to leave.
Mudshit takes off his headphones and smashes them over huge nigger. They shatter and fall on the ground.
Huge nigger bodyguard is unfazed.
Mudshit screams, "ALALALALALAHH you broke my headphone!" [or something like that]
A little while later
Mudshits follow rappers into a shop or fast food restaurant. Still looking to fight
Niggers finally had enough
Go full chimp and drag the manlet mudshits outside. Mudshit is thrown across the street
Three or so niggers pile in and pummel the muslim.

Everyone involved in this fight should never really have been there. The niggers shouldn't be in Sweden, because Swedes shouldn't be listening to American nigger music. Obviously, the muslim invaders should not have been granted asylum.

Ethan King
Ethan King

Shouldn't be surprising.
Trump did nothing about his own supporters being attacked at his rallies, the courts attempting thankfully failing at fucking guys from RAM, Proud Boys even if their cucked to hell being given the treatment as terrorists.
No, he listens to Kayne and his whore that's only famous because she taped herself fucking a monkey.

Anthony Baker
Anthony Baker

Proud Boys
I've met a handful of these gents and they are ridiculously easy to apprise of the jaycue.

Cameron Williams
Cameron Williams

asylum
Oh I get it now. Not even their own people in their home countries tolerated them so they sought out asylum in a place that would allow them to terrorize, rape, and murder people with little to no consequence.
They were seeking asylum from the punitive cosequences of their own actions.

Gavin Torres
Gavin Torres

He even attacked his own supporters for chanting "send her back." He didn't even need to do so, he could easily have replied, "Well you have to wonder why people are talking like that. Clearly we have people who are very upset about the situation." Yet no, he did the same thing he always does, cucks to whoever is directly in front of him.

Jacob Mitchell
Jacob Mitchell

Idk about that. I have a friend who wrote off trump while I cheerleaded for him 2016 and now he won't stop sucking his dick about how he's helped the economy. He doesn't believe me when I tell him border crossings are at record levels now

Juan Wood
Juan Wood

He also thinks that fence is his border wall

Brayden Williams
Brayden Williams

Here's the video. Swedes are so cucked Muslims think they are invisible.

Brayden Gutierrez
Brayden Gutierrez

*invincible

Juan Hernandez
Juan Hernandez

Trump already tried winning the black vote and failed. He's just flailing now.

Attached: kanye-maymay.jpg (298.61 KB, 864x2661)

Cooper Lopez
Cooper Lopez

That video provides the backstory, but they cut out the fight. Here's the webm. As you can see, niggers literally didnu nuffin.

Attached: A$AP-Rocky-Sweden-fight,-full-video-ZMTF4j9ZFnE.webm (11.44 MB, 640x360)

Gavin Roberts
Gavin Roberts

Free my nigga A$AP Rocky.

Joseph Jackson
Joseph Jackson

Those guys don't look swedish at all.

Colton Nelson
Colton Nelson

It'll be hilarious when he gets less than 10% of the nigger vote in 2020. Keep selling out and ignoring the whites that put you in office Trumpstein.

Chase Stewart
Chase Stewart

I dont wanna say 4d chess, but check the youtube videos, a lot of normies getting redpilled on swedens actually state.
If wanted or not, Trumps tweet inadvertently got normies curious and redpilled them on what sweden looks like today.

Landon Adams
Landon Adams

He means the muslims (invaders) think they're tough because they're used to dealing with Swedish men. Who knows what made them think they could take on the big nigger.

Kevin Gonzalez
Kevin Gonzalez

Muslims making niggers seem reasonable. I bet the big dude was thinking:
"This stupid fucking nigger won't stop…sheeeeit is this what we do? Aw damn."
What was up with the dude with the headphones? Was he stuck in rape mode or something and fixated on big-nig's breasts?

Jonathan Morris
Jonathan Morris

I'm looking forward to that. Dumb white republicans will get the dumb white Berniebro wake-up call from 2016.

Noah Nguyen
Noah Nguyen

I'll root for my American niggers over these foreign sand niggers, any day.

Joshua Thompson
Joshua Thompson

Nothing brings to union the division of people like a common enemy.

Andrew Johnson
Andrew Johnson

trumpstein's shills got the bat signal

Luke Flores
Luke Flores

Today the RAM guys get sentenced, the mass deportations still haven't happened, but stop everything we need to get this fucking worthless nigger out of a Swedish jail???

The feds are fucking sadistically laughing at White people. Anyone supporting Trump, who is also White, is a fucking tool.

Attached: rabbi-trumpenstein.jpeg (35.26 KB, 333x429)

Levi Cook
Levi Cook

Anglin will definitely urge everyone to vote Trump 2020 because he's a jesuit shill just like trump, the fed reserve head, and the pope. archiving so i can say i told you so, just like i tried to tell you about trump in the first place.

Ian Foster
Ian Foster

laughing about niggers getting a role reversal is trump shilling
You dumb fuck.

Grayson Garcia
Grayson Garcia

Filtered.

Camden Cook
Camden Cook

get caught being a horrendous faggot
"i'll just filter my shame"
You sure will bitch.

Gabriel Brown
Gabriel Brown

Save your niggershines for someone else, faggot.

Ryan Kelly
Ryan Kelly

TRUMP LIED ABOUT MASS DEPORTATIONS LAST WEEK

Gavin Gutierrez
Gavin Gutierrez

Kek.

Asher Harris
Asher Harris

kek. We should be laughing at Swedes for relying on visiting Ameriniggers to take care of their mudshit problem.

Attached: shake.jpg (68.79 KB, 900x506)

Jayden Adams
Jayden Adams

Asap Rocky beat up a Muslim migrant who attacked them first. Sweden is only holding him to cover up their violent migrant problem

Jose Hall
Jose Hall

This is your brain on trump.

Jackson Sullivan
Jackson Sullivan

1:02 AM in Tel Aviv, I guess the Shabbas is over, eh Moshe?

Nicholas Hughes
Nicholas Hughes

Daily reminder this is another putin shill thread. Vlad is not your friend. He is sending the shitskins

Christian Allen
Christian Allen

every post in the thread is about fellating niggers
b-but you're t-the jew!
Super, super obvious. All niggerjew ALL the time for the trumpniggers. Niggers, niggers, niggers. Anything to keep the culture focused on drugs, crossbreeding with White women, consumption, and normalization of binge drinking, hookup culture, and compound interest. Filtered.

Oliver Ross
Oliver Ross

I didnt say anything about Trump. If you watched the video it's clear the niggers literally dindu nuffin this time. It's obvious Sweden is trying to keep covering up their violent migrant problem.

Adam Reyes
Adam Reyes

You can't even speak in our terms… you're just stringing together nonsense that no one is even mentioning.

Thomas Mitchell
Thomas Mitchell

practically no shitskins in any of the old Warsaw Pact countries until they cozy up to NATO
haha it's totally Putin, whose country is a gas station btw with a smokey air craft carrier haha

Carter Jenkins
Carter Jenkins

Shut the fuck up, nigger lover.

Nolan Williams
Nolan Williams

You pretending to "fit in here" is horrible. You stick out like a sore thumb.

Henry Mitchell
Henry Mitchell

My niggerjew culture is getting attacked in the street.
T-this is a p-problem!
You're the one who doesn't fit in here!
Trumpniggers STOP COMING HERE.

Sebastian Kelly
Sebastian Kelly

I Never said that. Again you're sticking out like a sore thumb here

Luke White
Luke White

Assange
Not American.
Robinson
Not American.

Aaron Anderson
Aaron Anderson

It's exactly what you said. You're just trying to be cute about it. Niggers getting attacked in the street is not a violent migrant problem. That's a violent migrant solution. Anything that dissolves the worthless niggerjew culture you and your ilk are enthralled with is a POSITIVE addition, not a negative one. Fingers crossed the nigger gets knifed in jail by a raghead taking out the trash. Lord knows you aren't going to do it. Nigger loving faggot.

Eli Baker
Eli Baker

Assange's status as a non-American doesn't seem to stop Trump from trying to prosecute him under American law.

Isaiah Richardson
Isaiah Richardson

Cool. I just pointed out that the rapper did nothing wrong and it's Sweden covering for their violent migrant problem like they have been. I could care less about asap. And I didn't bring up Trump. I don't even live in America.

Evan Taylor
Evan Taylor

Siding with your semitic cousins, Hershel?

Aiden Peterson
Aiden Peterson

It's a weekend raid. More bullshit to come later.

Josiah Howard
Josiah Howard

the rapper did nothing wrong
He's a nigger. His existence is the problem.
Sweden covering for their violent migrant problem
Niggers getting attacked is a solution, not a problem. You just keep doubling down on it. The integral place of niggers in your ideal world. Filtered.

Attached: cybercomniggers.jpg (123.78 KB, 383x309)

Jaxson Turner
Jaxson Turner

I've noticed. He seems like a /leftypol/ trying to fit in but failing as always

Chase Johnson
Chase Johnson

Another trumpnigger gets filtered for their worthless and empty accusations of semitism. It's soooo transparent.

Brayden Campbell
Brayden Campbell

Ah. It's the "filtered" character.
filtered
filtered
filtered
Just report.

Justin Bennett
Justin Bennett

(((Who))) brought the migrants and (((who))) promotes the nigger culture? Watching them clash and the public seeing it seems to anger you. Why?

Jordan Roberts
Jordan Roberts

y-you're the j-jew
/l-leftyp-pol/
Like clockwork. All about that compound interest. All about that consumerism. All about that parasitic nigger culture. Half-breed mutt mutants frothing at the mouth to impose their faggot rootlessness on everyone else. Trump supporters are the apex of American niggerization. Unrivaled in all of the world. Blanda upp so you can merge with Africa to fight the Chicoms – that's your future.

Aaron Bennett
Aaron Bennett

Don't be stupid. Helping one black guy, avoiding hate from his fans, is the right thing to do. I must be shills which try to make Trump look bad with such arguments.

Ethan Walker
Ethan Walker

trumpniggers just won't stop IP hopping and flooding the thread because they love niggers
We get it. STOP COMING HERE.

Asher Fisher
Asher Fisher

Trump ended asylum for nearly everyone on the planet. Trump criticized Merkel and Europa instead support our crazy 'asylum' policy. Every 'Democrat' would do the opposite. Facts. Cope.

Xavier Hernandez
Xavier Hernandez

God Bless Trump

I am voting for him in 2020 despite whatever you /leftypol/ shils say. MAGA is just around the corner.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit