Two Substation Fires in Madison, WI

apnews.com/f06c62b014244a36b2f7b28542cd1958

How can the ground which is dirt, stone and concrete be on fire unless the ground has been doused with flammables?

Notice the perfect right angles in the lines made by the fire in the first AP photo.

The WI governor declared a state of emergency, and the National Guard was deployed to "assist the local authorities".

Power outage in NYC on the 13th July prompted NY pols to decry the existing infrastructure system.

Trump walks out of the infrastructure bill meeting with Pelosi because Pelosi said he is engaged in a cover-up back in May.

Attached: fridayfiresinmadison.jpg (640x360, 16.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newyork.cbslocal.com/2019/07/20/nyc-heat-wave-power-outages/
noirg.org/store/#!/Jews-Selling-Blacks-Slave-Sale-Advertising-by-American-Jews/p/56188713/category=15023911
youtube.com/watch?v=ro0ENgS2sTo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What are you even trying to get across here? Why are you double spacing after every line? Will I be the only one to report your thread?

Don't bother, the mods are keeping the spam up.

It's not spam. This is my first thread. There is a total lack of curiosity for finding out the cause behind the fires. The characteristics of the fire suggest to me at least that arson is probable.

Didn’t putin teach you about chernobyl

This is not the remedial board. You're told to lurk for two years for a reason.
Did this happen months/years ago or is it happening right now? If it's happening right now, how on earth would you be able to ascertain anything about a lack of curiosity?

If you're curious about the fire and you think it's arson, then say so immediately IN YOUR ORIGINAL POST and provide real evidence to support it. In the meantime, go back to reddit.

what is the analogy here?

The ground wasn't on fire. The transformers where. Which are oil filled and old as fuck. The thick black smoke is from the super heated oil burning, lit off by high voltage arching.
Overload old run down transformers and they blow up. Most US cities are 3rd world-tier now.

Attached: 5d31c21c73c44.image.jpg (1200x800 328.48 KB, 160.5K)

I remember reading, I think in 2015, about a disproportionate amount of muzz in Wisconsin and if I'm not mistaken, Madison was seemingly overrun by them.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-20 at 7.03.27 PM.png (578x813, 193.48K)

13th? Try right now
>newyork.cbslocal.com/2019/07/20/nyc-heat-wave-power-outages/

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-20 at 7.13.03 PM.png (923x186, 40.79K)

do niggers live nearby? if not, that's a damn waste

Thank you for the post.

Do the stones around the transformer fill a trough that is designed to contain oil fires such as this?

Attached: stationfire_crop.jpg (307x240, 19.41K)

The smoke was all over downtown Madison coming from both sides of the isthmus. How much exposure to PCBs would lead to serious health effects?

Blacks are the victims of the Jews. If you're going to marry a black girl, I recommend you go all out in redpills. Her reaction will tell you if she is a keeper or not.

Buy her a gift certificate to the Nation of Islam book store.

noirg.org/store/#!/Jews-Selling-Blacks-Slave-Sale-Advertising-by-American-Jews/p/56188713/category=15023911

Attached: jews selling blacks.png (297x465, 160.39K)

Saging, but just want to say hi to WI anons. Fox Valley here. Ran in to one of us at work before he went into the Army. Show those power levels cuz I'd love to meet more of you.

Yankees are so fucking inept. When I go up north for work, the people are so dumb and aloof. I don't know how anything functions up there.

This was obviously the work of illegals and niggers.

A substation failed because of a kW overload on the hottest day of the year. It's not rocket science.

how many 'power outages' is that in recent memory? are these the 'attacks on critical infrastructure' that sparks civil war?

chlorine triflouride

youtube.com/watch?v=ro0ENgS2sTo

electrical fires can be caused by badly maintained equipment but substations are also prime targets for destabilizing tactics in guerilla warfare.

Don't forget the the PBB oil as well user
polybrominated biphenyl

That's an esoteric metaphor for the passion we must feel for Aryan women so we can make more white babies

/thread

Northern Milwaukee hell here. Let the Madisonian queers suffer.