America stumbling towards civil war one terrible tweet at a time

America stumbling towards civil war one terrible tweet at a time

With populist Donald Trump ensconced in the White House and Liberals seething with revenge, voters have been left behind in this game of thrones. Will the confrontation spill over the internet borders and into the streets?

Let’s begin by stating the obvious, and that is the Republicans and Democrats are presently locked in a fierce power struggle that seems destined to end in unmitigated disaster. It’s not just that the competition between the two major parties is scorching hot, but that their competing visions for America are so radically different. With the Liberals becoming ever more ‘progressive’ in ways the Conservatives will never accept it is nearly impossible to see how the two groups can ever live peacefully together under the same roof. Eventually something must give, and perhaps it already has.
The political temperature in Washington, DC is hotter than the surface of Venus as the two major parties go head-to-head every minute of every day inside of the modern day Circus Maximus known as social media, which is in reality about as anti-social as it gets. This new trend in American politics appears to be doing far more harm than good. Indeed, it is almost frightening to consider that the political landscape, if not the future of American democracy itself, is being shaped by rapid-fire, 280-character tweets as opposed to calm, rational, interpersonal debate. And just because Russiagate was proven to be a wild conspiracy theory doesn’t mean the partisan viciousness will subside. In fact, it has already become worse.

Presently, the roaming Inquisition of the Democratic Party, in constant search of new dragons to slay, has turned its attention to the question of race – or more precisely, racism. The Russians will be happy to know they haven’t been blamed – yet – for this latest political debacle. In fact, there is a brand new twist in this developing saga and it does not bode well for the future of the country.

First, some necessary background. Last month, four ‘progressive’ members of the Democratic Party, newly elected members of Congress known as ‘the Squad’, (Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Ilhan Omar, Rashida Tlaib and Ayanna Pressley) went to battle against members of their own party. They were opposed to their fellow lawmakers supporting a $4.6 billion bill that provides emergency aid to the thousands of immigrants attempting to cross illegally into the US from Mexico.

The four progressives said the massive spending bill, which does not provide a single copper penny for Trump’s promised wall, by the way, leaves the illegals vulnerable to the “concentration camp” conditions they must endure. It would be refreshing to see a similar outpouring of concern, not to mention money, over the quiet plight of millions of homeless Americans now living very precariously in tent cities across the country. Photo ops with these disenfranchised citizens, however, just don’t carry the same political punch as do photo ops with illegals making a reckless dash for the border with children in tow. But I digress.

Before @AOC hit the national stage & was just a fairly unknown House candidate frm NYC,she took time awy frm her campaign & came dwn to #Tornillo to protest the #tentcity housing migrant children.I made these previously unpublished fotos a yr ago today. #elpaso#aoc#onassignmentpic.twitter.com/SWyyI1XVt9
— Ivan Pierre Aguirre (@i_p_a_1) June 25, 2019

This is where things start to heat up. In the course of the dispute, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi called out the first-year progressive lawmakers, all women of color, and the isolated “Twitter world” she said they inhabit. Pelosi’s criticism only focused on the political positions of the four women, never on their skin color or racial background. Yet that is exactly how the far-left progressives framed the Speaker’s remarks.

archive.is/9VrY5

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aJh7Ye1Qvc8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nice to see the division sown by the left tear the democratic party apart. I'll enjoy watching these histrionic losers eat eachother.

Its not a repairable situation the war will come and this guy explains it perfectly : youtu.be/aJh7Ye1Qvc8

The most important thing is to make sure that traditional conservative Americans who are relentless in their efforts to constantly enslave the White race to zionism, nigger-mixing, and capitalist exploitation are wiped out. Triggering a racial split will be worthless if the same root problems just get locked into a new nation with us.

Red Hats versus the rest.

wat?
Since when?

lol … LARPers make me smile.

The US has already fallen, people just weren't told about it.

Attached: lasttoknow.jpeg (1280x720, 131.72K)

This…thus
"Cry 'Havoc!,' and let slip the dogs of war." It is way past time to chose a side and arm yourself. There is no room for compromise, no time for compassion, talking is useless and violence is the only arbitrator that really matters in the end anyway.

Cool video, but he's just reading off of all those same red-team planner caps that have been floating around for years.

Exactly, the cowards can't understand TV isn't God and never was and they sold their souls to a false god, and all the "I don't watch TV" nerds are the normies (the brain damaged masses) only hope.

We are cumbered in all parts with civil strife.

/*O, pardon me, thou bleeding piece of earth,That I am meek and gentle with these butchers!Thou art the ruins of the noblest manThat ever lived in the tide of times.Woe to the hand that shed this costly blood!Over thy wounds now do I prophesy,--Which, like dumb mouths, do ope their ruby lips,To beg the voice and utterance of my tongue--A curse shall light upon the limbs of men;Domestic fury and fierce civil strifeShall cumber all the parts of Italy;Blood and destruction shall be so in useAnd dreadful objects so familiarThat mothers shall but smile when they beholdTheir infants quarter'd with the hands of war;All pity choked with custom of fell deeds:And Caesar's spirit, ranging for revenge,With Ate by his side come hot from hell,Shall in these confines with a monarch's voiceCry 'Havoc,' and let slip the dogs of war;That this foul deed shall smell above the earthWith carrion men, groaning for burial.*/

The mods are wholescale deleting anti-Semitic threads.

Attached: beach.jpg (2500x1000, 426.83K)

HAHAHAHAHA OP YOU ARE SO FUCKING STUPID

Attached: 67b6bc44926e76e44cc63774659a0f43207d90004980b09c2eac8ecaa441a787.jpg (749x1000, 68.67K)

Only kikes capitalize that non word

It's definitely a kike, been spamming it for over 15 minutes in all threads.

Has nothing to do with democrats and republicans, it's the global oligarchy against regular jackoffs, and unfortunately, there is no shortage of useful idiots who're more than happy to rage for their puppetmasters.

The point of all of this is exactly what you are seeing. The state establishes the broad category of left and right. The left is the extreme, they are pretty much just a patchwork of isolated freaks who are showcased as exemplary by media then there are political leaders, the pressures from affiliated jewish industry, academia and arts. This side has no weaponry, they have no home base, they have no original thought. They just follow orders (ie. The feminine identity). The "right" possesses all weapons, military, police and enforcement apparatuses, ie. The masculine identity. Right now, bith sides have not realized theyve had jews completely steal their country and are going to have them start killing eachother soon. The "right" is obviously the identity which will win. Because the left isn't even real, it just does what its told. If every newspaper, tv ad, radio, bank, business and sports team that is owned by jews all ran a coordinated program telling leftists to appreciate hitler, they'd do it. It wouldn't matter how inconsistent or hypocritical the notion was. The right on the other hand is the juice, the goal of this whole thing, the people who keep the lights on. What do the jews want? World jewish government over the nations and noahide law for the nations. How far are we from that? Well, trumps been using every opportunnity possible to suggest that liberals are antisemitic, and has been mentioning the word israel everytime he says "america" in the same engagement. The left is going to be synthesized into a terror group, there will be heinous murders committed by leftists. At some point, the srate will use the rightists to literally skull dump the liberals into drainage ditches. Thats why all mega churches are exclusively preaching Christian zionism for past 5 years. When its all done, the standing winner will be the lucky goyim to enforce noahide law upon the masses to stop the degeneracy that caused the whole war in the first place. Its a very predictably jewish story. Just like russia, you got to think, how did jewish foreigners get russian men to shoot people in their own villages? Murder their own blood? Heinously? Just the same way you see now.

This fits in with Albert Pike's three world wars doctrine. He says
This is why all these "based right wing" leaders are popping up who are staunchly zionist, and anti-muslim. This is the kind of sentiment that Tarrant was fomenting. There will be a third world war between these zionist leaders and the muslim world. Once they destroy each other, the remaining nations fight each other to exhaustion at which time
Which is exactly what you're talking about.

It goes on to say

Radically different? That's putting it mildly. America has either a White future or a non-white future and we are now at the crossroads. Every man with even a hint of a White soul left in him is today looking at screeching brown banshees like 'the squad,' and a horrifying thought runs though his mind: "what kind of hell are we going to unleash when everyone in charge is like this?" This is why we are going to war. Most of them have not accepted that inevitability yet, but they will.

They're not going to be torn apart, they're making their power play - it's total globohomo war on anything white, and the browns, nigs, and homos will answer with a mighty roar. They will have to be put down violently and it's going to be a race war unlike anything ever seen in the modern world. It's going to make the Balkans look like an avocado toast brunch. You'd best be looking forward to it, I know I am.

Attached: Ethnic_makeup_of_Bosnia_and_Herzegovina_before_and_after_the_war.jpg (1200x584, 121.51K)

the fuck is this media prepped garbage thread?

Yeah, but they're still gonna purity spiral each other first. Go lurk on some Leftist forums, look at them tearing each other up about all this shit. Half of them are getting ready to go molotov police stations & being the psychotic trannies they are, they honestly think they're gearing up to kill the "alt-right" - yes, the diversity hired ZOGbots are "alt-right" now. I need a bigger stockpile of popcorn for when it finally kicks off, they're legitimately insane.

Me no care, me Asian gurl wit penis!

oh wait, I only good for pedophile!
So say Juden, so it must be true!

See, Ron Paul say it happening, because der Juden is magically in charge of everything, and none of you niggers will ever help.

There are no white people left in the US, just niggardized faggots.

Civil war between who? Rednecks and pink pussy hat wearing libshits? Retard.

Is this you?

Attached: benis waggle.mp4 (720x1280, 1.6M)

it's totally gonna be blue vs red man, for sure and patriots are gonna rally around Trump to protect his dynasty, i'm not being sarcastic at all because i'm unironically based and red pilled and muslims did 911

It's going to be really depressing when the conservative masses kill all the democrats and then say they were just doing their duty and protecting the god emperor from the evil nazis

I saw this coming 25 years ago, it's why I put off having kids. They won't be drafted for ZOG..

Niggers are having a meltdown because Orange Jew said Baltimore is "infested." Which it is. DOTR on the horizon if the jews keep him in power in 2020.

The right possesses no real state weaponry at all and projects anything but a "masculine" image. You sound like a retard 15+ years out of date.

OY VEY, I posted again!

Yes Rabbi, Trump is absolutely 100% for white people. Purple user was right about you Kushner sucks. Kill yourselves now before DOTR or your demise will be slow and painful.

The revolutionary ouroboros devours itself in a tighter and tighter circle of righteous fervor. And nothing more satisfying than to see Robespierre sent to his own guillotine.

Attached: download.jpg (586x739 7.81 KB, 115.29K)

This; thank you.
Only the jews are into political action for whatever cause.

I literally dont know whos jewing who anymore and by golly, i love it