Ilhan Fights Downhill Battle Against ZOG

Ilhan Omar’s bill backs Americans’ right to boycott Israel. Here’s why it will fail

Congresswoman Ilhan Omar has introduced a bill that would protect the right to boycott Israel, apparently related to the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions movement. We look at why the legislation is bound to be dead on arrival.

Omar (D-Minnesota) formally submitted the resolution to the House Judiciary Committee on Tuesday. Though the bill’s text does not explicitly mention BDS, it unmistakably endorses the movement that seeks to launch an international pressure campaign to incentivize Israel to withdraw from occupied territories and negotiate a peace settlement with the Palestinian leadership.

The resolution was co-introduced by Palestinian-American congresswoman Rashida Tlaib (D-Michigan), the only other member of Congress who openly supports BDS. The bill has attracted four other co-sponsors – all Democrats.

United in support for Israel

There is one problem, however: the bill has practically zero chance of making it out of committee. Even if it succeeded and made it to the floor for a vote, it would face near-certain defeat. However opposed to each other, the leaders of both parties agree on staunch support for Israel.

While President Donald Trump has got a lot of flak from the media and Democrats for recognizing Jerusalem as the Israeli capital, Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-New York) has boasted that it was he who urged the president to do so.

Schumer has clashed with Omar before, over her support for the Palestinian cause. Speaking at the annual American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC) conference, he accused her of anti-Semitism.

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-California) also attacked Omar the 2019 AIPAC meeting. Though not mentioning Omar by name, she made a thinly-veiled reference to comments she had made about the Israel lobby in the US that some mainstream media construed as being anti-Semitic.

Nancy Pelosi at AIPAC: “We must also vigilant against bigoted or dangerous ideologies masquerading as policy and that includes BDS … it does not recognize the right of Jewish people to national self-determination"”

“I simply declare to be anti-Semitic is to be anti-American” pic.twitter.com/rbMqU23IX0
— Ryan Saavedra (@RealSaavedra) July 17, 2019

“We must also be vigilant against bigoted or dangerous ideologies masquerading as policy and that includes BDS … it does not recognize the right of Jewish people to national self-determination,” Pelosi said.

Notably, pro-Israel lobbyists spent more than $22 million during the 2018 US election cycle, with AIPAC leading the way. Members of both parties received substantial sums. In fact, according to data from the Center for Responsive Politics, Democrats actually received more in pro-Israel campaign contributions during the 2016 and 2018 election cycles.

As for the Republicans, they have been taking the crusade against BDS to even greater extremes. The very first bill introduced into the Senate in 2019, by Senator Marco Rubio (R-Florida), included the provision called “Combating BDS Act of 2019” that would allow states to take punitive measures against companies that pledge not to do business with Israel or Israeli-owned companies – one of the central tactics promoted by BDS.

When it came up for a floor vote in February, the bill was approved by 77 votes to 23. The only reason it is not the law of the land is that its companion bill has yet to be voted on in the House.
Anti-BDS bill

Worse still for Omar, opposition to her bill is already being played out in Congress. On the very same day that she introduced the resolution, the House Foreign Affairs Committee, of which Omar is a member, voted on another bill to explicitly denouncing BDS. The movement undermines the two-state solution by and unfairly demands concessions from just one side of the conflict, while incentivizing the Palestinian leadership to reject negotiations, the bill says.

The counter-resolution currently has the support of about 70 percent of House Democrats, including the vice chair of the House Progressive Caucus, Ro Khanna (D-California), who is a co-sponsor. Because the bill does not criminalize or otherwise penalize those who support BDS, it has come to be seen as a compromise position between criminalization and support.

archive.is/TPpCo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MuWO5_p9xPI
haaretz.com/israel-news/israel-arrests-two-filipina-immigrants-and-their-three-israeli-born-children-ahead-o-1.7565154
haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-predawn-raid-launches-state-s-campaign-to-deport-filipina-workers-and-their-kids-1.7546848
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because of jews, right?

Wew, it's out in the open. Bipartisan or uniparty?

I hate this line more than anything. They know it means anti-zionism. They are pissed they can outright make it illegal to criticize jews or the holohoax here. The USA is older than kike country; it’s not inherent to being an american to support them. We need to remove these parasites from Congress.

This is really fucking my head up; on one hand she is a nigger muslim wench. On the other hand I was all like go Trump go, built that wall. Now Trump is getting up in public telling a nigger to go back to Africa because she doesn't like Israel and that's bad, nothing is so bad as that. But I don't like Israel and my ancestors were here since before the fucking Pilgrims. And now she wants to boycott Israel. What to do? What to do? Next thing you know I'll be forced to root for a Hindu Pineapple nigger for President just to stop the jews from kicking off WWIII. The confusion is hurting my head.

This. If they kick off WW3 I'll be very annoyed.

Why are you confused? It is a literal play to smear the entire issue in shit. You are watching pageantry. Voting does not matter.

This is the whole issue with current politics in a nutshell.

How the fuck do normies not wonder where option 3 went - "Tell all retarded sandpeople to fuck off".

because nigger sympathy vote don't work against jews

youtu.be/MuWO5_p9xPI

Adam Green of Know More News goes deep into this till you want to puke at everyone, Trump included sucking on the zionist anus.

The bills they bring forward do matter. If the Silent Generation never elected LBJ's ticket, we wouldn't have the Immigration Act of 1965 pushing non Hispanic whites to 40% of the population.

Don't need a bill, need a lawsuit, already on the books that the jew protection laws are illegal.

the leaders of both parties agree on staunch support for Israel.

guys guys guys. nigs and jews fighting is a GOOD THING! that shit won't pass, but more bad press for jews and more bad press for nig bitch! win win here! loving it

adam green of know know more news is the new alex jones.
he tells some truth to buy credibility then goes on vacation to israel. theres no explanation under any circumstances for a man loyal to the white race to 'visit' 'israel'. he is tommy robinson, juden peterstien,trump, fake white men misleading you.

youtube channels that tell the truth get shutdown , only the propaganda channels are allowed to stay.

Is he going there on vacation or is he investigating that criminal hidey hole?

what the fuck is to investigate? why would he feel comfortable knowing these kikes reading out all the shit he says on his youtube channel and then going into their den? if he wasn't an agent of israel he would not dare to try and enter there, i wouldn't and i don't even have a youtube channel, 100% sure i would not be allowed into israel, i may even be killed if i tried, but this guy and his anti israel le right wing youtube channel is gonna walk in no problems and 'investigate' . he went their like tommy robinson(jew) went there that tarrant guy(another jew). went there, get his orders mingle with his superiors laugh about how jewry will control all life on earth and how these stupid goys believe the 'antijew' guy on the jewish video website.

and
Would arresting naturalized or citizens by birth of Israel throw Trump in a bad light and, at the same time make rag head Omar and co appear as saints - can we conceive of this actually happening?

haaretz.com/israel-news/israel-arrests-two-filipina-immigrants-and-their-three-israeli-born-children-ahead-o-1.7565154

haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-predawn-raid-launches-state-s-campaign-to-deport-filipina-workers-and-their-kids-1.7546848

Not nigs and jews - Jews v Jews at war.
The Kushner clan v the Epstein and Israel clan otherwise known as the Bolsheviks.

If the squad thinks Americans should be able to boycott Israel, then they shouldn't. #MIGA

Attached: trump-is-my-daddy.jpg (640x640, 21.22K)

Trump utilized halfchan to devastating effect back in 2016 - Israel was hardly a talking point as it is today by him.
Him now coming out in support for Israel, did not build that wall, and importing more subhumans than before, has lost the support element he once had on cuckchan.
This is not 88D chess as his only fan base, the boomers believes, this was the ultimate revelation because he knows that the Dems have zero chance of beating him now that he has selected his opponents - 4 imbeciles.
America now understands its choices - Communism, Muslims, low IQ niggers and Israel.
America now must understand that this is not a European country……now choose the lesser of the Evils you are presented with.

Fuck off nigger.

I see you newfag.

Rush Limbaugh stated today at the start of his show that there is no Palestine and that to state otherwise is antisemitic.

Fucker is getting as bad as Glenn Beck. Nice logic fail.
IF PALESTINE DOESN'T EXIST THEN WHY ARE THERE PALESTINIANS?

Attached: 1562355985374.jpg (564x761, 212.45K)

Of course her bill will fail but it really reshapes the debate. W#hen there's no resistance and overwhelming bipartisan support these un American laws pass with lil fan fare.

No that there's a critic and opposing legislation, it really changes the perception.. Respect to Omar, it probably intimidating to have the entire ZOG machine after you.

if the real racists wanted to help these shitskins against world jewry's international hideout, they'd do best to

gas all jews

Bump.

this.

eceleb shilling should be a bannable offense.

Your mother should be a bannable offense

The jews are anti Christ.
And the ones who claim they aren't are liars.

America is pathetic.
Your judgement day draweth nigh.

Attached: westborobaptistsignage.jpeg (531x411, 60.82K)

Tfw A somali woman is the most redpilled politician in your nation, and has done more than Trump has to maga

1. Sea Peoples from Greece invaded in 1200 BC and settled on the coast, and were called Peleshet or Philistines
2. The tribe of Judah conquered them, everybody else conquered the place, the Philistines disappeared from history, and the Babylonians sent their captured Jews back to rule the area
3. The Jews massacred millions of Romans in Cyprus and Cyrenica so the Romans smashed up the place and named it Palestine after the Jews' historical Philistine enemies
4. The Romans mass convert to a branch of Judaism called Christianity which remembers Palestine as their Holy Land
5. 2000 years later Christian Britain conquers the area from the Turks, promises to give it back to the Jews, and calls it Palestine
6. Britain keeps the land for 20 years and invites Arab immigrants to come in and offset the power of the immigrating Jews
7. The Jews declare independence and rename the place Israel, but there is a generation of Arabs who never agreed to that and consider themselves as coming from British Palestine
8. The Arab states forbid them from integrating and won't accept them as citizens, but will happily feed and pay them to breed more people that have a resentment against Israel
9. Britain, the CIA, and later the USSR throw their support behind an Arab movement called the Palestine Liberation Organization, which Western media calls the Palestinians for short
10. Israel kicks the PLO out of their country into Jordan, where they start a civil war
11. Jordan kicks the PLO out of their country into Lebanon, where they start a civil war
12. Israel invades Lebanon and kicks out the PLO which settles in Tunisia and Europe
14. The US and Britain convince Israel that all of their troubles will be over and there will be peace throughout the Middle East if they would let the PLO rule over the Arab cities
15. 25 years of total social control later all of the Arabs are considered Palestinians

You need to know history to see how the definitions of words change.

Omar muslim bitch is getting shilled non-stop on this board, why?

Bitch supports dual-state solution, she's a jew shill from the start.

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (643x638, 247.31K)

Attached: incest-omar.jpg (618x412, 49.03K)

Who lived there during step 5?

It's classic jew tricks. Association of anti-jewry with inbred shitskin fucktards makes it so unattractive to whites. The kikes have been using the nigger Farrakhan in the same capacity for decades.

I hope actual Zig Forumsacks do not fall for it.

Forget bills and start killing jews.

Whatever she's doing, she needs to keep it up. Nothing seems to make kikes kvetch harder than than BDS and a US Congressman not bending over and kissing the hand of zionism.

Of course Ilhan seems to be a degenerate given her past..but I hope she will really light the pro-Palestinian movement among the left. Make it impossible for DNC to ever court AIPAC again.

Attached: ilhan.jpg (664x542, 176.88K)

Gotta redpill the masses on jewish control of government and media first.

Funny how jews are incredibly forgiving if a zionist muslim speaks up.

And no, she didn't say it's the jews, she says AIPAC and Israel.

So where's the redpill? All this does is pointing fingers at Israel, not a single word about jewry.

She'd be alright if she wasn't such an anti white cunt

Attached: 9734462-6696459-image-a-8_1549999181967.jpg (634x544, 64K)

She's not alright because she still shills for dual-state position, which is still giving the jew the legitimacy of an ethnostate.

A downhill battle is an easy one. It means that momentum is on your side. It should be "uphill battle". Why are journalists such illiterate morons? I read newspapers occasionally out of morbid curiosity and I'm always astounded at the level of incompetence and by the host of errors on display made by alleged literary "professionals".

There's no standard for journalists.

Paid to spread propaganda.

I believe that is just OP being a retard. I don't see any news articles with that header…I mean hell will freeze over because I see ZOG being criticized in the news, lol

Before**