SLIPPERY SLOPE: APA SAYS MONOGAMY IS A HATE CRIME

American Psychological Association Creates Task Force To Normalize Polyamory
"Consensual Non-Monogamy"

The American Psychological Association says monogamy is the new bigotry. According to these mental health experts, open marriages are the tolerant approach to intimacy and the APA has launched a task force to enforce it.

There may indeed come a time when the American Psychological Association (APA) endorses polyamory as a healthy lifestyle and devoid of psychological stigmatization.

According to LifeSiteNews, the APA has now formulated a task force to study polyamory in hopes of removing the "stigma" associated with it, and have even given the lifestyle its own politically correct term – "consensual non-monogamy."

The Division 44 Task Force says on the APA website that the group will dedicate itself to promoting "awareness and inclusivity about consensual non-monogamy and diverse expressions of intimate relationships." Such relationships include but are not limited to: Polyamory, open relationships, swinging, relationship anarchy, and "other types of ethical, non-monogamous relationships."

"Finding love and/or sexual intimacy is a central part of most people’s life experience. However, the ability to engage in desired intimacy without social and medical stigmatization is not a liberty for all," the Task Force says. "This task force seeks to address the needs of people who practice consensual non-monogamy, including their intersecting marginalized identities."

Shortly down the list of task forces in Division 44 is the Religion and Spirituality Task Force, which promises to remove any religious objections people might have to any of the sexual lifestyles listed.

"The Task Force on Religion and Spirituality was created to encourage a confluence between sexual minority orientations and identities and religious experiences," the page says. "It further attempts to create affirmation and acceptance for LGBT individuals of faith within theologically diverse ideological traditions. Given the importance of faith and even religious tradition in the lives of many LGBT individuals, the Committee seeks to reduce theological barriers often separating sexual minorities from the sources of their beliefs."

Speaking with LifeSiteNews, psychologist Daniel Boland, a 50-year member of the APA, said that the so-called "Consensual Non-Monogamy Task Force" proves that the APA has abandoned the scientific tradition in favor of prevailing political and cultural pressures.

"In this entire arena of so-called transgenderism and affiliated conditions, the APA has abandoned all respect for fact-based research and scientific tradition," Boland said in an email. "It has capitulated to the most unstable, most radical elements in our society. It has thereby nullified its once well-founded claim to represent health service providers. It abandonment of its original professionalism renders it no longer credible to the public or to its members."

The subject of polyamory has been increasingly pushed by leftist media as mainstream in recent years. Sites like Teen Vogue and HuffPost have sometimes pushed it as an alternative lifestyle that may not necessarily be for everyone, but is still a healthy expression of sexuality for those who accept it.

"I like to think about it as polyamory is the umbrella and underneath it there is open relationships, swinging, all different kinds of non-monogamous relationships under the spectrum that can all co-exist," sex educator Cameron Glover told Teen Vogue in 2018. "What differentiates polyamory is that polyamory itself is not so much about the amount of people you can have sex with or anything like that, but the amount of folks you can have and create substantial relationships with, that might include sex, but that can encompass other relationship components."

A simple Google search with the words "polyamory" and "Huffpost" also yields dozens of glowing profiles on the subject.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/q7RZQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Here's the link since OP was too lazy:
archive.is/q7RZQ

Polyamory mostly takes the form of multiple women sharing some alpha chad. An increase in polyamory will just lead to more incels.

They forced gays on society, but forgot gays are degenerates who sleep with thousands of men before aids claims them. Gotta make them appear normal or someone might suspect something.

Or as an excuse for thots to keep a stable of orbiters around so she always has spare cash on hand to go and take that nigger dick after a night with the girls at the club.

Kike droit de seigneur under a new name.

Based
Soyboys don't need to reproduce.
Only alpha males can get from now on.

Yeah only based low iq nigger-tier "alpha males" will reproduce.

Is having higher IQ then a positive or a negative thing?

we need to have consensual sex with the wives of psychologists and professors in general. God says it's a sin in general, but they are the enemy, and their wives deserve to be satisfied.

No right to complain

yeah that's what I've seen among the freestaters of New Hampshire

No, we just need to murder the people pushing this shit.

^This.

Refusal of beautiful white women to fuck niggers is racist

Refusal of teenaged boys to get fucked in the ass by HIV+ gay greek men is sexism and homophobia

The law must be used to stop this prejudice

Attached: Negroes-slip-by-angry-mob-enter-school-whites-leave.jpg (975x765, 129.35K)

Prelim move to bring about a future straight out of 1984. Fuck these people

I've literally never met one of these "polyamorous" types that had an actual jealousy free relationship. It's just dysfunctional, jealousy is a perfectly natural emotion. Fuck the APA.

ALWAYS PROVIDE A FUCKING ARCHIVE

This user provided it.

Attached: Malkavian.png (300x298, 39.49K)

The virgin polyamory

vs

THE CHAD POLYGYNY

Attached: b40e5952180f67e647765c5c8df7710df1b089d07429aafb178630acc1001aff.jpg (1272x6192, 2.54M)

Sinead and Kyle should be thrilled about this.

How is this torfag still able to post? The 8ch onion site is unusable for me and has been for days.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (965x1102, 74.27K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1724x1463 1.16 MB, 732.53K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1093x609 1.72 MB, 174.1K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1119x1372, 113.5K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1190x1022 274.56 KB, 242.97K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1442x1327 1.07 MB, 224.98K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1112x1525 292.08 KB, 334.84K)

This shit is so incestuous it makes me sick.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1200x628 225.92 KB, 703.94K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (756x594 300.56 KB, 40.55K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1843x1114, 278.03K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1781x632, 83.93K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1530x1463, 123.34K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1807x1118 1.21 MB, 409.12K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (839x699 125.62 KB, 211.58K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1547x816 6.11 KB, 118.56K)

God I hate the jews so much…

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1721x1358 814.01 KB, 128.28K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1282x1198, 216.63K)

Fucks sake her husband must have been ugly as shit…

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1222x836 535.88 KB, 147.85K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1805x1087 343.01 KB, 343.01K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1420x1495 287.02 KB, 321.85K)

Lookit the fucking honker on ol' Rosey. No wonder they don't provide her image on-hand.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1804x1137 263.58 KB, 323.31K)

I am so unbelievably sick of this shit.

Attached: gulliver.jpg (590x391, 181.6K)

Attached: Degenerations.webm (550x300, 5.35M)

So, let's review…

The President of the APA is a Jewish woman.

The Chair of the Council of Representatives's Leadership Team is a Jewish woman.

And now the APA is promoting rampant fucking bereft of monogamy as 'healthy'.

Really makes ya think.

Attached: Jews - American Psychological Association.jpg (3240x8520, 3.91M)

A bit more on the Roms, btw.

I'd love to know who her husband is though. Seems they've tried very hard to keep their familial ties concealed where able.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1087x1295, 220.28K)

Ah, here's something…

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (2231x717, 993.56K)

this actually hurts..
The real genocide is "sexual education".
Because life would be easier with 4 kids.

Ah, a money launderer. With a background in ciminology, I bet he's good at it too.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1264x1349 1.72 MB, 167.95K)

Ah, oh, lookit that… Someone posting my OC.
Good. Very good.

Think I found out boy. Not as dog-fucking-ugly as I expected given the daughter he made.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1800x1200, 4.25M)

Them jewish genes man… Woof.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (435x554 792 B, 551.66K)

Those, you illiterate nigger.

Just filter it.

STATE
ENFORCED
POLYAMORY

He's all right. He hates the jews and he's semi-doxing APA kikes. I'd just prefer him not to speak like a nigger.

Good, convict me for hate crimes.
While, you're at it, quit calling me broke, this is my toy account. What I play with.

Attached: SmartSelect_20190722-011811_Robinhood.jpg (335x90, 16.02K)

That's it?

No, I meant to say them.

You are one dumb, cancerous piece of shit, ya know that?

Nigger.

Ladies and gentlemen, humanity delves deeper into clown world.

Holy fucking shit, this is real. These Jews need to be exterminated for all that they have wrought.

Please somebody, make them all go away.

Roseanne Fish Geschell.

Attached: download.jpg (198x254, 13.21K)

Kek

Kikes and niggers, who would figure?

All new, 2017 or After?
Why?
No longevity of position?
Seeded?
All appeared out of nowhere?
How?
Takeover?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (638x479, 271.47K)

Can a generous user make a giant collage of all the members of the APA posted here? Looking to save and spread it.

Every single time.

Attached: 3 american psychological association apa - Copy.png (650x261, 73K)

Well at the rate their going they'll soon normalize murder, and then we can strike.

A world like china or a world on islam
A dystopian future or literal middle ages again
Both will lead to overpopulation where everyone is expendable and worth not even the ground they are standing on

The left is going so crazy that even normies are noticing it
The problem is, how to solve it?
killing jews, sadly harder than it sounds

Attached: 640px-Dredd-Film-City-View.png (1040x578, 573.69K)

It baffles me that this same, retarded "anti" trick works to define whatever strawman (((one))) chooses to aim their little "foundations" at.
How to break this one, dumb kike trick?
ANTI SEMITE!

Attached: AryanDeathLeague.png (500x635, 69.58K)

Attached: pol is always right.png (288x224, 89.91K)

Them's some harsh sentiments my dood.

Attached: fresh.JPG (1464x842, 74.71K)

Guess who's the majority of psychologist? Women! Now they're trying to have the virtue of a dedicated wife while still be a goldigging cunt.

It's not the left, it's goldiggers who want to keep their virtue.

The left?
user, everyone is going crazy.

The world has gone mad. And its beautiful.
Learn to love killing your enemies again.

I honestly suspect there are more jews than women in that field. Feel free to prove me wrong though.

SEGREGATION IS THE ONLY ANSWER

Women = Tittied Jew
So we're both right.

Why are the slopes slippery? Did they massage their naked bodies with peanut oil?