Pajeet strikes again

Intel is filled with pajeets and they do not hire anyone other than pajeets.

Korean-American software engineer claims discrimination by Intel managers of Indian descent

mercurynews.com/2019/07/19/korean-american-software-engineer-claims-discrimination-by-intel-managers-of-indian-descent/

That's why intel chip sucks today. Spectre and meltdown, intel ME etc. Where are the white engineers? Buy AMD. At least they still hires whites.

Attached: poo2loo.gif (570x321, 1.32M)

Other urls found in this thread:

beliefnet.com/faiths/hinduism/2000/09/hindu-prayer-in-congress-criticized.aspx,
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/new-evidence-suggests-stone-age-hunters-from-europe-discovered-america-7447152.html
nhm.ac.uk/discover/cheddar-man-mesolithic-britain-blue-eyed-boy.html
sciencemag.org/news/2015/04/how-europeans-evolved-white-skin
thesun.co.uk/news/9555739/homeowner-lures-three-hundred-birds-to-poo-on-next-doors-lawn-in-battle-with-victor-meldrew-neighbour-did-he-cross-the-line/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7273821/No-girls-born-three-months-132-Indian-villages-amid-fears-sex-selection.html
archive.fo/Lmefu
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_infanticide_in_India
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck off shitskin.

Intel needs to be broken up

It's tempting to root for the Korean here, but remember, as a White native-born American, if you complained about Indians' nepotism, tribalism, and discrimination against you, you'd be a racist and the system would punish you.

The various foreign mercenaries and invaders are now fighting among themselves over the spoils of our defeated nation. This is good and should be encouraged, but never forget that they are all our enemies.

Attached: neoliberalkhan.png (684x669, 597.17K)

I am from India ( well my great great grandparents were). "indentured immigrants brought to the Caribbean by the Bongs to work the fields.
I see what the Indians do and this is in line with the OP. They are weak, scared and powerless, and can only dictate to their women or other panjeets - i have personally knocked a few out for being weak dishonest men.
This has left me with a dilemma as i am now without a tribe given that i have seen why Indians made the perfect obedient slaves, as opposed to the disobedient african slaves.
Needless to say, i will shortly be returning to my country of Birth ( living off grid in the mountains), after 22 years in the US ( legally). I also have family in the UK, and both the UK and the USA is not the same as it once was - It is neither white or balanced. I see further turmoil.

I think its tribal. some tribes like telugus (in tech) are highly, highly nepotistic. They only want their own tribal pajeets - no Sikhs, low caste, South Indian, Pakistani, etc. I guess that strategy works when you want your tribe to prosper (the same strategy works for kikes, too) but it makes countries with these kinds of ethnic groups intolerable to live in.

also, poos in the Caribbean weren't really slaves. They were indentured- meaning the trip over was paid for and they had to work it off by doing a year or two contract without pay. Then afterwards they can keep the money and start saving.

An user on a thread sometime ago posted an info graphic detailing and advising why to avoid a company that has allowed poos to infiltrate the company via middle management. Basically, this infiltration is the beginning of the end of the company, as the poos will then destroy the company from within by employing low IQ poos, all in the name of tribalism.

Tribalism is good at local level but not at national level. It is harmful for the nations because it breeds infights and minor wars amongst the people.

now imagine an entire country operating in the same way and you get superpooper by 2030

Oh my good. Superpooper is a replica of India! I hope Americans dismantle the nukes like Saffas did.

Carrib poo here. They are riding high at the moment; protected, promoted and praised.
Remember these are the weakest of all the races ( cannot fight, low IQ, mom sources women for them to fuck otherwise they rape babies etc). They know this and would not defend themselves if challenged. I can see that (((they))) are looking to further this infestation by, beliefnet.com/faiths/hinduism/2000/09/hindu-prayer-in-congress-criticized.aspx, and Tulsi, and Kamala - normalizing the Idea that the Poo is now in the Loo.
The upside to all this is that they are no way near as devious as the Jew and they can be pushed back, although, they also use the nigger as shield.
I dont think waiting for them to fight among themselves is a great idea, although, they are stupid enough to take the rope and hang themselves - they do believe that they are superior, and i used to believe this when i lived in the Carrib ( my ancient people and all that), until i moved here and saw them for the first time, however, their average 80IQ allocated to them are a little bit generous.

We know how shitty and stupid dark skinned poos are and what they do in practice.
But since most "gurus" are also dark skinned, how can you seperate the ok poos from the stinking poos?

This only happens in the West.

Competent white guys are still paid well in Chinese tech jobs. Not that it should be this way, of course.

I would have never imagined such a thing could happen.

Attached: hmmmmmmmmm.jpg (2560x2930, 538.51K)

Is there any race that does not cuck West at this point?

India should have sterilize the idiots but democracy is preventing that from happening. At least the social caste keep them in the line though.

Thats the thing though, these laws never apply to whites anyway so why not side with the korean? It doesn't matter whether you as a white man are the perpetrator or the victim of discrimination you lose regardless. If the Indian in this scenario was white it would be discrimination and if the korean was white it wouldn't be. The outcome of this case will have zero bearing on that fact so long as Jews write and enforce our laws

I think both are the same ( apparently i am Bramin based on surname). The poos in the Carribean tries to maintain their warped understanding of Hindusm, and they tried to separate themselves from the others, however, the have failed in this ( in some parts anyway).
We try to keep away from the niggers in Trinidad, and Guyana, but they are basically fucked over in places like Jamaica and Barbados.
You will know the okay poo when you see that he is not tribal, and does not affiliate with anything or anyone other than being on the side of truth. He understands where he belongs, does not want to dominate or subjugate, understands the true potential of the low IQ nigger when it comes to war, where the nigger should be completely discarded once utilized. The okay poo belongs in India, however, others may need a temporary hiding place until a proper location is found. I heard somewhere ( not sure of its authenticity) that around a hundred years ago, some of the indentured poos wanted to return to India, but their boats were turned back by the Indians as they were deemed unworthy - maybe an user can shed more light.

Streetshitters are low IQ Jews. Stop Bering them into the western world.

If you want to really confirm that the darker the poo, the more stupid the poo, look at what they exported to countries like Trinidad, Jamaica, Guyana etc. Then look at the poverty disparity among those on a skin color basis ( niggers are at the bottom regardless), you will conclude that the caste system is indeed necessary.

We know but the problem is jews are in the master control of the entire world.

whos this girl?

Nobody cares because this has been happening for more than a decade

POOS (avg IQ = 81) ARE THE DEATH OF WESTERN COMPANIES

Adaptec - Indian CEO Subramanian Sundaresh fired.
AIG (signed outsourcing deal in 2007 in Europe with Accenture Indian frauds, collapsed in 2009)
AirBus (Qantas plane plunged 650 feet injuring passengers when its computer system written by India disengaged the auto-pilot).
Apple - R&D CLOSED in India in 2006.
Australia's National Australia Bank (Outsourced jobs to India in 2007, nationwide ATM and account failure in late 2010).
Bell Labs (Arun Netravalli took over, closed, turned into a shopping mall)
Boeing Dreamliner ES software (written by HCL, banned by FAA)
Bristol-Myers-Squibb (Trade Secrets and documents stolen in U.S. by Indian national guest worker)
Caymas - Startup run by Indian CEO, French director of dev, Chinese tech lead. Closed after 5 years of sucking VC out of America.
Caterpillar misses earnings a mere 4 months after outsourcing to India, Inc.
Circuit City - Outsourced all IT to Indian-run IBM and went bankrupt shortly thereafter.
ComAir crew system run by 100% Indian IT workers caused the 12/25/05 U.S. airport shutdown when they used a short int instead of a long int
Computer Associates - Former CEO Sanjay Kumar, an Indian national, sentenced to 12 years in federal prison for accounting fraud.
Deloitte - 2010 - this Indian-packed consulting company is being sued under RICO fraud charges by Marin Country, California for a failed solution.
Dell - call center (closed in India)
Delta call centers (closed in India)
Fannie Mae - Hired large numbers of Indians, had to be bailed out. Indian logic bomb creator found guilty and sent to prison.
GM - Was booming in 2006, signed $300 million outsourcing deal with Wipro that same year, went bankrupt 3 years later
HP - Got out of the PC hardware business in 2011 and can't compete with Apple's tablets. HP was taken over by Indians and Chinese in 2001. So much for 'Asian' talent!
HSBC ATMs (software taken over by Indians, failed in 2006)
Intel Whitefield processor project (cancelled, Indian staff canned)
JetStar Airways computer failure brings down Christchurch airport on 9/17/11. JetStar is owned by Quantas - which is know to have outsourced to India, Inc.
Lehman (Spectramind software bought by Wipro, ruined, trashed by Indian programmers)
Medicare - Defrauded by Indian national doctor Arun Sharma & wife in the U.S.
Microsoft - Employs over 35,000 H-1Bs. Stock used to be $100. Today it's lucky to be over $25. Not to mention that Vista thing.
MIT Media Lab Asia (canceled)
MyNines - A startup founded and run by Indian national Apar Kothari went belly up after throwing millions of America's VC $ down the drain.
PeopleSoft (Taken over by Indians in 2000, collapsed).
PepsiCo - Slides from #1 to #3 during Indian CEO Indra Nooyi' watch.
Polycom - Former senior executive Sunil Bhalla charged with insider trading.
Qantas - See AirBus above
Quark (Alukah Kamar CEO, fired, lost 60% of its customers to Adobe because Indian-written QuarkExpress 6 was a failure)
Rolls Royce (Sent aircraft engine work to India in 2006, engines delayed for Boeing 787, and failed on at least 2 Quantas planes in 2010, cost Rolls $500m).
SAP - Same as Deloitte above in 2010.
Singapore airlines (IT functions taken over in 2009 by TCS, website trashed in August, 2011)
Skype (Madhu Yarlagadda fired)
State of Indiana $867 million FAILED IBM project, IBM being sued
State of Texas failed IBM project.
Sun Micro (Taken over by Indian and Chinese workers in 2001, collapsed, had to be sold off to Oracle).
UK's NHS outsourced numerous jobs including health records to India in mid-2000 resulting in $26 billion over budget.
Union Bank of California - Cancelled Finacle project run by India's InfoSys in 2011.
United - call center (closed in India)
Victorian Order of Nurses, Canada (Payroll system screwed up by SAP/IBM in mid-2011)
Virgin Atlantic (software written in India caused cloud IT failure)
World Bank (Indian fraudsters BANNED for 3 years because they stole data).

Attached: microsoft.jpg (956x1121 714.6 KB, 533.29K)

Intel is going to die into future.

I mean I got to know that shitters are bad at coding but I didn't expect it to be this massive. Holy shit.

The fact is known and yet the businesspeople are still hiring them and got destroyed by the poo ineptitude.

You can call it a shitstorm.

pooneptitude.

Poos work for nothing. Fuck structure and education when you can get a dozen poos to shit out code in a week for the price of 1 intelligent person. Doesn't matter if the code is actually working or not, you got a product out the door!

Also remember Boeing decided to outsource
critical software engineering work for the 737 Max plane to 9 dollar an hour Indians.
The result?
Two crashed planes and a total of 246 people dead.

Attached: index indian software engineers.png (599x516, 33.52K)

I can't think of any. But there are some that treat individuals of European descent better than their countrymen treat them.

Of course! Two thump up from Silverstein's investment company are all you need when you control the patent and tax law in your industry.

thumbs, going to bed now

Muttnigger, your not native to any land. You stole land and claimed it as your own. Now others do it and you cry about it lmao. THats like a thieve crying about having their shit stolen. How evil can you get amerimutt?

That was more a consequence of the MAX being a terrible idea every step of the way.
It's unlikely even white people could have coded its many problems away

mostly east and south east asian nations. but then again, asians are from an highly ethnocentric race which waged massive genocides in its distant and recent past in order to become what it is today. This has created several races which understand their collective racial competitiveness between their kin is deathly serious. they would've been fine like that forever but when the whites showed up it showcased many failings of their species overall that typically whites do not have and is a cornerstone of why asian nations are generally exceedingly stable even when going thru upheavals, but utterly stagnant at bringing to the table anything particularly revolutionary or complex/outside the box thinking.

They also recognize this is an world wide competition, if they treat whites bad, they know instinctually that whites while claiming to be peaceful are anything but. Sooner or later the more tamed portion of the white empathy system is going to crack and when it does they understand they either must have friendly terms with whites groups or a shitload of white allies inside their systems, otherwise the white species can cull them at will. Absent whites, they are pretty sure they could dominate the world, assuming their other kin don't rise up as well and force regional exterminations which would allow other risk races a chance to rise up strong enough to counter them.

An secondary effect, if other nations have whites and they don't, they fall behind. When they bring in whites and keep them and pretty much let them do whatsoever white people do, they retain the ability to compete with other white nations on some semi equal level, and gain traction and leverage as the west is corrupted and rots from its infection. So long as they retain more whites than other nations in their region their likely hood of both surviving the coming ethnic conflicts, or even dominating them rises. Japs may be the only race which may not really need whites, but that remains to be seen.

Unlike cucks in the west. Asians know damned well what the stakes are. And they also understand its better to have whites in charge, failing that, its better to keep on friendly terms with whites else the monster that created whites awakens. Asians know damned well there is a reason whites act so fucking nice, and its by choice.

Attached: clean_india_ghetto.jpg (450x300, 40.08K)

see
Is this you?

Westerners really will believe anything their tv gods tell them wont they.

hate to break it to ya but neither were the indians. Faggot.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/new-evidence-suggests-stone-age-hunters-from-europe-discovered-america-7447152.html

nhm.ac.uk/discover/cheddar-man-mesolithic-britain-blue-eyed-boy.html

Attached: ChadMan.png (846x585, 441.62K)

lmao then that means Europeans arent native to Europe either since they migrated from the caucus mountain area!! Lmao get you mutt ass back to Europe. No one likes you so thats not likely.

Your ppl need you in your ancestral homeland goyim. Fight the invaders side by side over there plus they need more people. Ethnostate right?

Nothing you do or say changes anything. We're coming for every last subhuman parasite.

Attached: butwewuz.png (852x562, 582.73K)

More kike propaganda attempting to erase actual history, you retarded nigger?
Where do you think you are, faggot?

sciencemag.org/news/2015/04/how-europeans-evolved-white-skin

By your dumb inbred logic this is also kikery.
Dumb fucks with your muh we were flying hindu street shitter an shieet.

Do it then snow nigger. Im waiting and nothing? Also wouldnt it be easier if you gave everyone Crispr tech and made them white since all gooks and shitskins want to be white?? So genocide or peaceful assimilation, what will it be?

Nigger are you serious? Europeans are as a whole lactose tolerant. Only subhumans and mutts suffer from lactose intolerance and inability to digest milk.

>(((cheddar man)))
The shit that's been proven wrong trillions of times?

see
Hope you get my drift.

Pajeets are honorary Aryans.

You silly shitskins are so easily triggered. Fuck off, niggers. Even with CRISPR, you'll never be White. You'll never know Spirit, subhuman filth.

Attached: cubecurl.jpeg (500x672, 48.21K)

No fren. Indians were the original aryan kangs.

Attached: kangs.jpg (992x840, 164.16K)

Pajeets today is what white people will be in a thousand years. It was literally an amazing civiliation that race mixed with muds.

Indians should not be given tech jobs, let alone positions of authority. They are deceitful, nepotistic, lacking basic hygiene and perpetuate their shit tier culture wherever they go. Their participation in the American workforce is not about diversity but cheap labor; and as Boeing have found out the hard way, if you hire shit you get shit work.

(((Science)))

help me find girlfriend in easy way

This, indians are /ourguys/ doing techjihads

Attached: piggyment.png (735x572, 758.13K)

thesun.co.uk/news/9555739/homeowner-lures-three-hundred-birds-to-poo-on-next-doors-lawn-in-battle-with-victor-meldrew-neighbour-did-he-cross-the-line/

Attached: qgRQGAR.png (711x540, 543.56K)

Why post that pic?

This. It's almost like Multiculturalism is a failed system, doomed to implode. Don't even give them your labour White man, start a business or find some other way to survive. Never work for pajeets especially.

Yeah, the problem is this - we keep "siding" with people who don't reciprocate back. The day there's out and loud Korean Nationalists also defending some White being attacked as an "Evil racist" pajeet, then when can talk about it. And yeah, I know there's tons of individual Asians & hapas that are "allies" for lack of a better term. But we can't even look after our own interests right now.

YAY!!

Even though I work in a Fortune 500 corporation (which means, almost by definition, it's full of pajeets) it never really occurred to me the reason Intel is not able to release 10nm CPUs is because it's overrun with useless street shitters. They really are useless pieces of shit.

Yo this shit right here gets me livid. I work in a big pharma lab for stability/quality control, about half employees Re ginders, and they ALL take 3-4 week vacations regularly once a year. Some fucking ginder whore got 4 weeks off after starting only 3 weeks in

Indians would be the Jews of Asia if Jews werent already it.
Same frauds.
Same cheats.
Same neoptism.
Same leeches.
Same rapists.
Same society wreckers.
Same weak crippled bodies.
Same hello fellow goras.
Same Pajeets are well integrated hardworking and smart people fellow goras why you hate them so much?
Same wait not all Pajeets are like that.
Same wait alright alright Pajeets are bad but you know all of them are bad lets not single Pajeets out here and talk about Pakis too. By Shivas 5 cripple arms I hate Pakis so much I-I mean g-d fellow Christian goras!

My mom was a BMS employee and told me about this ginder who printed and stole a bunch of SOPs and was literally arrested at the airport terminal for doing so

I work with pakis, they are the same. If they're friendly to you they're trying to get information out of you and they try as hard as they can to place fellow rotherham rapists and street shitters because their countries are extremely corrupt shitholes and they use the underlings for kickbacks, leverage for promotions etc.

3RD WORLD EXCLUSION ACT WHEN???

(((superpooper 2030)))

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7273821/No-girls-born-three-months-132-Indian-villages-amid-fears-sex-selection.html

Attached: indiangirls.png (606x567, 60.14K)

BUMP

Based northern indians i mean aryans.

Yeah blame the 18th century We Wuz Aryans european indologists and the subsequent inclusion of brahmincucks in the British Raj's civil service jobs.

How can any panjeet collie half naked fakir, woman hating, street shitting cunt even begin to contend that they were responsible for Ancient India?
It is clear to see that they were left behind by something far superior to them.
They then created a cargo cult, where they mimic and hope for the return of what once was.
If Panjeets were honest, dignified and truthful people, they would admit this with a degree of humility.

Attached: panjeetslookingtothesky.png (916x576 918.59 KB, 481.29K)

Kill yourself mud

Wasn't Victoria fucking a Panjeet?
I also recall that the rival to Gandi was also being fucked by a female brit of high standing.
Then there is that Devi woman who brought Aryanism to Hitler - was she not being fucked by one of these subhumans?

Look at the southafrican white trash living in slums or american/euro white trash nobody thinks these type of people created the modern society.
What is shaktism?
Hinduism is full of reverence for women to the extent that you can call it a feminist religion.
I know you are that mentally ill jamal who spends all day here.

Future rapist invaders.

Yes, that's why they rape them day and night.

Street shitter here is actually trying to compare wealth gap in Europe and America with the entirety of India, where all the streets are paved with panjeets taking a shit.
Show me where in Europe compares to pic related.
Are these poor american/euro poor people rushing to live in the shit covered streets of India?

Attached: india-open-defacation.jpg (1200x749, 365.19K)

SUPERPOOPER 2030.

Attached: Hqgw9MP.jpg (1190x682, 77.02K)

OP's a gay nigger.

archive.fo/Lmefu

?

Attached: MS.png (1223x758, 101.29K)

Why cant Crispr make me white aryan??

Very scientific of you for to calculating results that early without any evidence BTW. Kys.

Man I bet is smells so fucking bad in Intel's offices.

Attached: pajeet.png (485x723, 501.96K)

It's the only acceptable clown world response.
Diversity is code for anti-white

'work harder' simply means, the fuckers are mentally slow and it takes them a long ass time to do what a White or Yellow man can do.

Attached: shitskin.it.jpg (876x4308, 1.04M)

Never interrupt the enemy in destroying themselves.

So wait are you telling me artificially constructed race relations break down into their respective tribal groups when not propped up by the sheer magnanimity of white people?

America 50 years ago sent white men to visit the Moon and begin the great human diaspora. Today, the gooks are mad at the poos because they won't share the 86% white-paid tax dollars.

I swear to fucking God, I must live to see it all burn. After that, it's up to my grandchildren.

Attached: Poo_Demographics.jpg (423x336, 34K)

Jealous much? I'm sure legalisation of rape in the west would do wonders to improve birthrates.

This faggot lefty trope again?

Attached: 70962522549d8de38b1408821bb5fbbc7004b5e7f6bc172d8b6f2e4cc7dc349b.png (497x342, 64.35K)

Sure. But, don't stop there. Abort them in the womb too.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_infanticide_in_India