MAD LAD MCAFEE KILLS CIANIGGERS AND TO DISMANTLE CORRUPT US GOV AND ZOG WITH HIS BARE HANDS

‘Missed you guys’: John McAfee reemerges after ‘going dark’ following ‘CIA encounter’

John McAfee has reemerged on Twitter after ‘going dark’ online following what he said was a run-in with the CIA.

“Been at sea 4 and a half days in rough weather,” he tweeted Monday. “Will be back in the saddle shortly.”

Been at sea 4 and a half days in rough weather. Nearing port. All is well. Will be back in the saddle shortly. Missed you guys.
— John McAfee (@officialmcafee) July 22, 2019

The creator of McAfee AntiVirus software tweeted on Friday that the CIA had attempted to “collect” him and his wife. Sharing a photo of him and his wife Janice carrying guns, McAfee said that he was somewhere at sea and would be ‘going dark’ for a few days.

The CIA has attempted to collect us. We are at sea now and will report more soon. I will continue to be dark for the next few days. pic.twitter.com/o79zsbxISl
— John McAfee (@officialmcafee) July 19, 2019

McAfee announced he was on the run from the US and living on a “freedom boat” in January, explaining that a grand jury had moved to indict him and others on tax-related charges.

READ MORE: McAfee claims CIA tried to ‘collect’ him, poses armed in boat with his wife (PHOTO)

The cryptocurrency advocate has threatened to “bury” the US government with documents proving corruption in Washington if he is arrested, or made “disappear.” He is running for president as a Libertarian in the 2020 election.

archive.is/pWVr0

Someone get him to say Terry's(PBUH) famous word.

Actually kill yourself for using a shitty jewtube embed of some horrible anime instead of an actually relevant image. NO wonder nobody read your shitty thread full of speculation and devoid of fact.

Get the fuck out.

Selfish lolbergtarian drug addict. Release it now, if you really have it, or suck start a shotgun

Attached: pizza-meat-fragrance.jpg (475x621, 112.76K)

Suck yid cock somewhere else. You don't have an argument.

You aren’t even making intelligent statements. We’re a ways off from needing arguments.

Your IP harvester doesn't matter.
Lain is shit. Sword Art Online-tier. Get some taste you kike.

You’re just shitposting.

I don't give a fuck about any of this or animes but lain is shit. I knew a guy IRL who became a fat tranny with a lain waifu complex. Are you a fat tranny user?

Attached: 0b0cc7d8812e1db849c7c4636ade7b957d30eca5052ab7ce0bd4204a4b4d4192.jpg (255x255, 19.88K)

Fucking lolbergs and their gimmicks.

>>>/4chan/

Attached: anime_is_garbage.jpg (600x580, 55.2K)

Sage for spam thread.

This
For a moment I thought it was something related to reality… turns out it's just tax evasion.

Let this thread be an example to all of you who think 'lurk two years before posting' is a fucking joke.

The weeb degenereates need to be gassed.

Kill yourself nigger.

lainfag knows better.

Someone doesn't belong here!

Attached: Mayaka-Ibara-smug-Hyouka.jpg (573x619, 23.53K)

Why do the CIAniggers want McAfee?

Sounds realistic
If that faggot picks up speed he better drop out if hes not guaranteed to win. I'd prefer Trump over a gun grabbing nigger importer.

McAfee is living proof that cocaine is a bad drug, kids.

What's the difference?

Biden's unlimited flow of immigrants or Kamala Harris reparation program and gun control plans? Not to mention agenda 21.

Go back to your tranny discord and subplebs.

Listen fucktard, im just going to assume some stereotypes here just for sake of what im about to say.
There are better things to do with your life than watching anime, do you realise shills try to defame the board by making anti women/incel posts?
Do you know they try to defame the board by posting about 3d waifu shit?
Professionals, high earners and good men browse this board and i would throw fucking forever alone, overweight, socially stunted retards like you out before i would someone who dislikes anime.

Honestly, this would be hilarious.

Where the fuck did he mention Leddit?

I wonder why this is getting slid?

Very interesting, I hope McAfee releases the files anyway.

Attached: 1463504749655.gif (600x600, 217.71K)

He's just a crazy old piece of shit. His 'wife' is a fucking gorilla.

Yeah and it's you faggot. Go to your pedo board.

FFS, I hate when people do this shit, just release the fucking docs already. At least give us enough to rock the boat a little, with a threat there's more to come.