THIS KIND OF SHIT

Is what Zig Forums is up to right now.
I don't have time for this 200 character limit bullshit, I have other things to do, enjoy the information and fucking take it
I don't have time for this 200 character limit bullshit, I have other things to do, enjoy the information and fucking take it

Attached: why so satanic.png (1587x3463, 1.58M)

related

Attached: sitewideincelraid.png (2336x3206, 1.87M)

Oh boy can't wait for civil war 2.

Attached: I just wanted to play vidya.png (477x724 627.66 KB, 692.46K)

Here have a bump

The nazi satan user on Zig Forums is actually pretty based and I support him/her in subversing the place.

Either ways, Zig Forums is irrelevant now, they are being ironically led by the nose by the mainstream left/antifa, they have no power to do anything anymore but to react to the newest leftist news.

version 2 coming soon. like in a few minutes.

I have no idea why Zig Forums is allowed to exist.

It's effectively a self-contained ghetto that keeps most of the leftist retards within its walls. If it didn't exist this place would be uninhabitable.

post your leftypol bans

Attached: ban.png (1366x768, 348.73K)

Oh, and like Zig Forums isn't riddled with O9A shills as well, probably the same ones posting over there? Who do you retards are doing the most egregious fedposting? Rejects from Iron March. So fuck the commies, Zig Forums has its own problems.

Attached: IMG_20190724_185348.jpg (1047x1280, 188.34K)

kill yourself kike

Version 2.

Attached: Satanic Shills are real.png (5220x3480, 5.66M)

holy shit what kind of faggotry is this
back to reddit faggot, you are not going to get a (You) from me.

Can you explain why you don't like this? cmon man?

Leftypol has been allowed to exist for too long.

Attached: leftypol.jpg (1889x1349 130.92 KB, 676.14K)

Trump is a kike puppet. People shilling for him are jews.
Only christcucks worry about "muh satanism" instead of worring about the real problem: kikes.
"Muh optics" kikes are pathethic and bunch of retarded losers.

Kikes are proliferators of evil and Dreidel Don is a controlled president.

Also GOP = Democratic party.
It's same shit
Legal immigration = illegal immigration
Trump banning guns = democrat banning guns
Dems declearing war against Israel = Republicans declearing war against Israel
It's all the same shit

Israel's enemies.
meant

Two sides of the same shekel. The system is semitic.

this. jews just fool people to fight over who is the most philosemitic.

The great simplicity is that they all have to die.

Can't wait for DOTR.

Another update.

Attached: Satanic Shills are real.png (5220x3480, 5.71M)

See you at the Brandenburg Gate in 2033.

I rather that trump win than literally any other option available for miles. I think you're shills.
And if he didn't, wouldn't have looked good.
So lets say it's all the same lies. You don't win anything at all by having trump in office, but you also don't lose anything because if everyone is the same, then it doesn't matter that it's trump in office. It only matters to people who don't want SPECIFICALLY him there, because there is an agenda, and HE AINT IN IT.

I'm not a shill but I'll be damned if I'm going to sit and watch people (not you specifically) venerate a man who allowed his own daughter to marry a jew; and has kept said jew son in law within his inner circle to the point of jeopardising his own people.

tl;dr. Is someone on Zig Forums convincing them to off themselves? Why would we complain about that?

Laughable

I thought it was common knowledge Satanism was rampant among lefties

It's hard to pick who I hate the most tbh. Migapedes and qcumbers or leftie faggots and silicon valley? The best option is clearly nuclear annihilation.

Kill 'em all, that's my motto.

And?

this wasn't worth a thread. we already know this shit.

This was totally worth a thread. It's nice to see your enemies flail around.

This is a moderator thread.

Are they even capable of any idea that isn't simply a poor pastiche of our own?
Because I'm very much starting to doubt it.

It’s similarly trolled by the same russian shills

Based pic related