Absolute State

Brit, 19, 'fainted as 12 Israelis raped her one-by-one for an hour' in Ayia Napa
A BRITISH woman who was allegedly gang-raped by 12 Israeli teens in the party resort of Ayia Napa told police they assaulted her for an hour “one after the other”. The 19-year-old said …
archive.is/MaLTg

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (540x281, 293.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jweekly.com/article/full/13333/israel-failing-to-stem-sex-trade-abuses-amnesty-says/
whale.to/b/amnesty.html
foxnews.com/story/2004/08/18/israel-human-trafficking-haven/
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3062297,00.html
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/4380067.stm
ynetnews.com/articles/1,7340,L-3203786,00.html
jpost.com/Local-Israel/In-Jerusalem/Modern-Slaves
blogs.timesofisrael.com/hookers-in-the-holy-land-an-uncomfortable-history-in-israel/
archive.is/00XTt
rense.com/general32/jewsandwhiteslavery.htm
constitutionalgov.us/pipermail/generalcongress_constitutionalgov.us/2011-September/019460.html
timesofisrael.com/thousands-of-slaves-in-israel-global-study-finds/
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4270686,00.html
gvnet.com/humantrafficking/Israel.htm
state.gov/documents/organization/123357.pdf
state.gov/j/tip/rls/tiprpt/2007/
haaretz.com/print-edition/news/advocacy-group-israel-is-a-pedophile-s-paradise-1.262570
thedailybeast.com/articles/2010/07/22/jeffrey-epstein-pedophile-billionaire-and-his-sex-den.html
teyit.org/en/the-claim-of-a-video-that-shows-kidnapped-children-by-organ-traffickers-in-syria/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7294285/British-woman-19-said-12-Israeli-men-gang-raped-probed-false-claims.html
archive.is/MaLTg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 432e2f17eba02af6884adc1816990f773ee47accb909c4ce121b9f21109089f7.png (340x324, 245.31K)

Everybody should visit Cyprus. The northern half is dominated by the Turks but they stay on their side. The Southern portion is the safest, nicest place I've ever been. Their immigration problem is with Russians lol.

Trump campaign workers in their natural habitat.

The only civilized country in the middle east.

half is dominated by the Turks but they stay on their side

The sort of diversity I can get behind

muslim false flag israelis would never do that

Passionate Zionist

Already a thread, but interesting that in the photo they’re being transported by police and not wearing handcuffs.

Is anyone surprised? This is the country that

jweekly.com/article/full/13333/israel-failing-to-stem-sex-trade-abuses-amnesty-says/

whale.to/b/amnesty.html

foxnews.com/story/2004/08/18/israel-human-trafficking-haven/

ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3062297,00.html

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/4380067.stm

ynetnews.com/articles/1,7340,L-3203786,00.html

jpost.com/Local-Israel/In-Jerusalem/Modern-Slaves

blogs.timesofisrael.com/hookers-in-the-holy-land-an-uncomfortable-history-in-israel/

archive.is/00XTt

rense.com/general32/jewsandwhiteslavery.htm

constitutionalgov.us/pipermail/generalcongress_constitutionalgov.us/2011-September/019460.html

timesofisrael.com/thousands-of-slaves-in-israel-global-study-finds/

ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4270686,00.html

gvnet.com/humantrafficking/Israel.htm

state.gov/documents/organization/123357.pdf

state.gov/j/tip/rls/tiprpt/2007/

haaretz.com/print-edition/news/advocacy-group-israel-is-a-pedophile-s-paradise-1.262570

thedailybeast.com/articles/2010/07/22/jeffrey-epstein-pedophile-billionaire-and-his-sex-den.html

All semites are lower than animals.

I wonder what kind of snacks they have at the JIDF, surely not popcorn, maybe Palestinian kid eyeballs on ice in a bowl, and not talking about goats.

Attached: JFK7.jpg (400x248, 27.04K)

JIDF is mostly crowdsourcing. and, (((they))) have put out an app again

forgot link

Just like with every other case, why was she there in the first place???

How can people still defend living in cities???

Attached: Screenshot_4.png (490x459, 44.16K)

ZOGpigs are bodyguards to ZOG's rapists.

hello mudslime

Imagining being the twelfth kike. First 11 nutted in a minute each but it was the final Shlomo that prolonged it as he was in more cum than cunt.

2 threads about Jews in a row on Zig Forums. Good.

Every Jew thread was removed from 4cuck.

Is this where you Jews pretend I am a women? You can't even get you dick hard for an actual woman.

kikes have to rape;nobody wants them, and the people that do want them;want them glassed.

no. more.

Attached: fashy feels.png (712x512, 71.91K)

Everbody knows the British don't exist. There are three groups of humans in the world, Jews, Niggers, and Muslimes.

none of the things you listed are human though

thanks, user. Would you happen to have the video of the back alley type organ trafficking. It showed a little palestinian child being led into a back room by some jew, crying and screaming, and they put her on a stetcher and held her down. You could see other children and dead bodies laying on stretchers, it was a pretty gruesome scene. I never saved it and now I can't find it.

brit are jews anyway, who cares

All jewish women need to be raped by an oven

Tbf Ayia Napa is where the nigger lovers go to party.

First person to call me a nigger, a Rabbi from the Chabbad Temple in Arizona.

A jewish woman in America recently got 12 million dollars for being trolled by ebil nazis. I wonder how much this goy woman will get.

You're not even human, so choke on my balls.

That bitch isn't getting shit. Nobody is going to pay her.

The subhuman anglos fought for this

I hope she had an incurable STD

Really just tired of all this bullshit.

do something;shoot your local rabbi,pike a couple naughty jews from your local synagogue, or even burn one down! All in minecraft of course.

12 Israeli rapists, 12 israeli tribes

Coincidence?

Meh. The degenerate is just mad that she didn't just the kike dick she was after. What's racemixing with kikes even called?

Attached: woman worshiper.jpg (500x709, 164.19K)

Attached: Nomjew1.png (600x398, 352.2K)

Attached: child_prepared_for_organ_harvesting.mp4 (398x224, 1.04M)

wtf did I just watch

thank you for posting this. more people should be aware of kikes. it's shit like this that legit redpilled me. israel deserves a nuclear winter.

jews thinking real life is rimworld or some shit.

lost kek

What happens if the media uses the term Jews as opposed to Israelis?
"12 Jews kidnaps and gang rapes defenseless White ( ?) British Teenager. This brutal rape lasted an hour, in which the young teenager passed out, as the Jews continued raping her?"
We always hear of "white supremacist Christian terrorists"

Lol. Zig Forumstards are mad.

Well…. play stupid games and win stupid prizes.

How long "should" someone rape?

This is weird.

There seems to be some dispute over this video. I recommend getting more than a shill's eye view of it before reaching conclusions.
teyit.org/en/the-claim-of-a-video-that-shows-kidnapped-children-by-organ-traffickers-in-syria/

Too bad. The ride never ends.

Jesus died for your sins.

Even when I was in my teens Ayia Napa was known to be the place to go for party, getting drunk and wild sluts. All sluts of europe goes there.
This slut gets surprised someone wants to fuck her in Ayia Napa? Then when they are all drunk she gets even more surprised they go wild on her. In the fuck slut vacation resort in Europe.

Americans who reply here are oblivious and probably boomers too. But seriosuly? Is this news? A slut goes on vacation to slut resort and gets fucked violently. I just don't see how this is news. Sure its Israelis but that's to be expected. The blame is her parents and UK society for not warning this obviously pretty ignorant girl who thought she was in some non fuck slut paradise.

Das rite.
The muslim gangs raping young white girls in the UK also speak this way - it is the fault or failings of their parents, or, it is the way they dress.
Nice try kike.

Jesus was a lying jew bastard who died for his sins. Don't feel ashamed though, a 200 year long telephone game will do that to the truth of a story.

Leftypol disapproves of this thread. The chosen are in a pertual state of sinlessness thanks to the preemptive preforgiveness given by the Kol. Nidre ritual.

(((THEY))) DIN DU NUFFIN! CAN'T BE GUILTY IF YOU'RE ALWAYS SINLESS!

Human males can postpone ejaculation for much longer 5 mins, Moshe.

Attached: costanza belittles.jpg (375x375, 36.05K)

Tells jews to stop lying, stealing, and sacrificing and fucking kids.
REEEE he was a sinner
Sounds like you're a fully paid up member of the nohide rainbow cult.

since there's no empathy, how about some war already?

HUMMUS'ED

A whore going on vacation to be a whore, and gets more than she bargained for.

Happened a while ago. Kike shills nearly memoryholed this event.
I wonder what Tommy Rubenstein/Yaxley Lennon has to say about this. I always hear this from neocons:
and yet THIS happens.

Hummus isn't even Israeli.

What food is even Israeli? All Israeli cuisine is stolen from other cultures including Hummus

60 minutes ÷ 12 kikes = 5 minutes each. Damn, kikes sure know how to pinch pennies if the whore was charging by the hour.

If this was 12 white boys and an ugly sheboon it would be international fucking news.

Attached: 3e87ad431bfdbb214f5e446bf1888fcbf.png (600x544, 155.41K)

The five - including the youngest suspect, aged 15 - were released on Thursday evening after DNA evidence failed to implicate them and have flown home to Israel.

Attached: fiise.png (734x579, 77.14K)

How did this make it into the (((newspaper)))?

She must be a fellow tribeswoman.

unironically shaking right now. I have a 2yo daughter. holy fuck.

I know I'm going to be called a kike for asking this, but were the rapists in question actual jews, or were they muslims with Israeli citizenship?

Attached: Shadman_bring_me_a_meme.mp4 (476x268, 8.11M)

Total silence over it in greek media yet they were weeping for half a year over the couple of xeno-scum some Greek-Cypriot soldier raped and killed.

CASE DISMISSED! ARREST THE THOT!
HAVA NAGILA! HAVA! NAGILA HAVA!

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7294285/British-woman-19-said-12-Israeli-men-gang-raped-probed-false-claims.html

Attached: DC5AD8EB-AD54-474B-90B6-F972862E5F0C.jpeg (1254x1558 1.73 MB, 798.94K)

Yea, extremely British name right there.

Legit question. It doesn't really matter though, since they're both getting the gas.

Attached: Israel_911_Party.jpg (639x666, 126.46K)

BUMP for continuity

She should calm her antisemitism

Ayia Napa is a popular holiday destination with young kids in Greece idiot. Like Cancun in Mexico. Another pit of degeneracy

No one has cottoned on that they have all been released and she’s now been arrested, accused of fabricating everything
*probably after the DNA evidence was disappeared
One does simply not accuse jews and expect them to ever be prosecuted or punished for anything. History shows they get away with it ALL the time

One thing I have never understood about gang rape is; why would you want to stick your dick in a vagina that's already been lubricated except with another man's cum?
idk, I guess it's not "gay" but I'd find it icky.

I misread the text because it's shitbrit English. I thought that was her name.

Almost as if brown people are completely controlled by dey dikks

Big tits, bruh

Think it’s because you can’t read English actually Jose

Use this as evidence that there is no difference between jews and muslims. They are all the same, and should meet the fate that each group prescribes for the other, as they indeed know best how to deal with each other.

Yeah rigbt. The last 6 were slurping up that shit like it was Evian

Attached: Screenshot (13272)

Attached: Screenshot (13273)

Stop calling her a Brit you faggots he was a kike who got raped in a white trash hotel

It's almost certain that she was White you nigger. Kikes don't rape their own.

>archive.is/MaLTg
Ayia Napa sounds paki tbh

Now what the hell happened all of a sudden?

Kill yourself kike. Daily reminder that your overlords wasted the sixteen billion.

insert generic accusation of JIDF here
No but seriously, try a little harder.

>teyit.org/en/the-claim-of-a-video-that-shows-kidnapped-children-by-organ-traffickers-in-syria/
It does actually show a video of the girl still alive.. It mght just be a bit of propaganda. Truth should be most important when trying to slay the zog as any misstep is used against us.

HA HA HA HA ANTISEMITES

SHE WAS A LIAR

WHITES ALWAYS LIE ABOUT JEWS

IRRATIONAL HATRED AGAINST INNOCENTS

PROVES IT FOREVER

VOTE TRUMP

Arabs & Jews BAD NEWS